It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Ok, I agree, you've got a point. If that is the circumstance, then Ahmadinejad, who needs a shorter name, isn't calling for action, but hoping Israel follows the former USSR and Husain into history. He isn't actually calling for the destruction of Israel, but wishing that it would happen.

I doubt if the current Muslim world would be happy with any government in Israel that is not controlled by Muslims. This is the crux of the problem. Still, I think the NAZI supporting Bush clan would like to see the Muslim religion replace the Catholic religion as the basis for a NWO ruled by royal elites. I think GW, Osama, and Ahmadinejad are all in one big circle with numerous other evil world domination types. They are all working together to start wars and keep the sheople scared.

What would they do if the new government in Iraq were actually to coalesce and bloom into a functioning democracy controlled by moderate Muslims who give rights to women and start endorsing honest religious freedom.

Im glad we have come to some kind of understanding. Although i do disagree with some of your other points you have raised.

I think its a bit far fetched to say Bush wants the Muslim religion to replace the Catholic religion as the basis for a NWO ruled by elites. The crux of the problem are with the people who we the people put in charge or we have the illusion of electing these people (as it proven time and time again that elections can be rigged, thats a discussion for another day) to run office.

The people in charge such as Bush and Cheney are not there to serve the United States of America more to serve there own hidden agenda. Its called profiteering off engineered wars. The people we have elected sit on the boards for companies that the Government then contracts out. Such a company would be Halliburton in which Cheney is a director of. Its shares sky rocketed after the events of 9/11. He recieved the contracts for the Iraq war. The media propagates the war why? Because the 5 top corporations who control ALL of the mainstream media are owned by the same people who make the machinery and the bombs of war, it is in their financial interest to keep us in a state of perpetual conflict and confusion at the expense of our freedom, our rights as individuals, and any sense of dignity as human beings.

The dollar doesnt drop there. It is not all about money as the these elites have all the money they need. Its about a hidden agenda, that agenda would be Globalization or One World Government controlled and maintained by these elites. They engineer such events as 9/11 although people on here would digress but the truth of the matter is that government sponsered terrorism has been going on for centuries as far back as the roman emperor Nero. They create a problem or a terrorist attack to put people in constant fear, then they wait for the people's reaction which would be obviously negative towards a terrorist attack and after the desired reaction has been achieved the solution which was pre-organized before the problem can take place. In order to get people behind a fully fledged war a major catastrophic event must take place.

With Iraq it was said at first that Sadaam had links to 9/11 then when this was discovered to be false they said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction which was a blatant lie but the world and the American people bought into these lies as the media propagated it emensely until people were engrained with this constant fear that Sadaam may attack Americans with biological weapons. The American people were in support of the war. This is exactly what is happening with the Iran conflict except Iran is a major power with China and Russia as its allies and personally i think it would be the wrong move of this game of chess.

This is another engineered war and unless people wake up im afraid WWIII will invetiable.

Peace

CR

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Realist

What exactly you define by anti-zionism of Israeli citizens? The principle that Israel should be a Jewish state is supported by vast majority of Jews. Out of 120 members of Knesset (Parliament) 105 support the issue and those who oppose/disagree are mainly Arabic parties (totally understand it and have no problem with them) and several religious Jews members (also a minority among them). And this "Jewish state" is what is a problem for Ahmadinejad. If it was a deeply religious Jewish state - it will still be unacceptable for him and his supporters. And how do you remove a "regime" that is democratically supported by more then 80 percent of voters? Geographically?
As for video that you request - i do not have it but i have link from Iranian anti-Israeli news site in English and Persian. I posted it earlier but you missed it.
www.presstv.ir...
The whole site seems down now, but usually it works and once they fix it (to fight zionism a little more) - read what Iranian translators wrote or what origin says.
Edit
At least for now this is what i cited from the site when it was on:

I must announce that the Zionist regime, with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene,” Ahmadinejad said.

He added that the countdown to the annihilation of 'the power and wealth emperor' and other 'satanic powers' has begun.

“I tell you that with the unity and awareness of all the Islamic countries all the satanic powers will soon be destroyed,” he added.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I got to this post quite late but to be honest, do you really mean that Israel will disappear off the map or Iran? From what I could see about this guy, his speeches miror those vitriolic anti-West and anti-Israel speeches by G.A. Nasser which were probably written in the Pentagon. Ahmadinejad is courting anti-Israel feelings in a population which do not really buy his apparent fanaticism. After all, he is an Illuminati lap-dog:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Realist

Do you admit that it isn't all that hypothetical to suggest that elites like the Bush family would like to see Islam become the the new form of the Holy Roman Empire?

You go through all the bad things that IC's do, but you seem to ignore Ahmedinejad's association with the same people.

Heronumber0 has the basic principle, although I would say that Ahmedinejad is the lap dog of the IC's, and that the concept of the Illuminati is just smoke and mirrors.

They are all part of one very big circle jerk.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What is weirdly funny is the FACT that ISRAEL has a number
of ATOMIC BOMBS and IRAN probably has none now. And the
idiot in charge says that "Soon Israel will not exist !" Seems
like it will be IRAN that will not exist.

Ronbossdom

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Think about it. The USA is not clearly mentioned in Biblical Prophesies. The closest reference to distant "coast lands" or "islands" which could be referring to lots of other places.

Why isn't the USA mentioned in end-time prophesies?

a. They had not way or describing the USA.

or

b. The USA becomes irrelevant.

Lately, I have been of the opinion that the USA will become irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Well, as long as there are idiots to send off to war and idiots that support war, there will always be idiotic wars to be faught. Until there are no more idiots there will always be war.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Take a long look at human history. Conflict is in our nature. Only someone in denial of this facet of human nature would claim only idiots go to war. Thousands of years of human history can't be wrong to it must be you.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by norman619]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
I got to this post quite late but to be honest, do you really mean that Israel will disappear off the map or Iran? From what I could see about this guy, his speeches miror those vitriolic anti-West and anti-Israel speeches by G.A. Nasser which were probably written in the Pentagon. Ahmadinejad is courting anti-Israel feelings in a population which do not really buy his apparent fanaticism. After all, he is an Illuminati lap-dog:

The illuminati comment gave me a good laugh. What REAL proof do you have to back up this claim?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Or more likely it is all BS because they had no idea that North America existed and they wrote their stories based on the limited knowledge of the world that they had.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For those who reference "Apocolypse", what comes to mind is a movie a-whilst back. The movie, made by Orson Welles, "The man who saw tommorrow. In it there was an allusion to an apocolypse, involving a turbin wearing individual who plunged the world in a nuclear holocaust. He bombed Zionist empire with nukes aided by the "Bear" (Russia) nation.
If this doesn't do it for ya then nothing will. Hail Nostsradamus.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Please observe the historical facts of accusations, subsequently proven false, of the present regime in the US. Lies upon lies to create tension and ultimately control over the men and women of America and the rest of the world. A lot of deaths around the world stop where the buck stops and it's not in Iran. Israel was foisted on Palestine by terrorist activity of a few Zionists, probably not more than a thousand. Religion was used as a tool to get the gullible drawn into the area. The terrorism suffered by the British in Palestine was twofold - first physical by the Zionist gangs operating in Palestine and second by pressure within the British and US governments. Palestine could have fairly become a complete democracy without religion involved without any creation of a dominant state based on mythology. The alleged holocaust (created by the Russians who despised the Germans for their stand and attack against their communist country) has been the whip used to keep people in line for the creation of a physical state in Palestine. A state totally brought into being through terrorist activity and fear of appearing non-sympathetic to the treatment of Jews in Germany before and during the war. I don't see anything free or democratic about Israel. The regime change would be a total Palestinian state with no religious laws enforced against anyone within it, either Muslim or Jewish or Christian. Now that would be a breath of fresh air.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Straight Razor

harami ka bacha

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Let's also include the factor that the Iranian peoplemay not share his sentiment. Then how does this play out?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
And lots of folks around the world have serious problems with Israel, mainly lots of human rights groups. And with good reason.

Yea, funny how these groups could care less about anything that happens to an Israeli...

Their credibility is crap when they do not speak out on both sides and only condemn one. It the same as condoning the others "revenge" of the moment.

Guy one kills Guy two's sister.
Human rights group says ...

Guy two kills Guy ones sister and brother and says don't do that again.
Human rights group says ..."Oh my god the inhumanity"

Guy one kills Guy two's brother.

Guy two kills Guy ones uncle and cousin and says don't do that again.
Human rights group says ..."Oh my god this must stop guy 2"

Guy one kills Guys other sister.

Guy two kills Guy ones remaining family and the guy and says no one do that again.
Human rights group says ..."Oh my god Guy two is EVIL"

Yea.. really credible those "human rights groups"

Come on.. hit me with the "but guy one only killed x number of people..." bull#.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Supreme Being has been incarnating on earth for over 150 years now. So far using 8 different forms, 1 at a time. The world is not our home. We will continue to cycle here in temporary physical forms. The world is and will always be a slaughter house, cycling itself between it's lower and upper limits. It is hardly a spiritual place and almost at the very bottom of the creations of matter. Our home is in the purely spiritual worlds and we will go there individually as we exhaust the primal karma (original sins) that necessitated our coming here to express them (via desire). Jesus and who very else of the old social-reform pseudo-spiritual pseudo-religions don't matter and where followers of the material gods at one level or another. While agents of Satan will certainly come and are always present in the world, Satan can no longer re-incarnate (Krishna was the last form) as it is now the time of the True Saints.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Iran's president wants to sue countries that make Iran look bad. No joke its true but I say Iran's president does it all him self like saying wiping Israel off the map with a nuclear programme on his mind, Who is doing the negative arguements, him and his book?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
reply to post by RiotComing

Think about it. The USA is not clearly mentioned in Biblical Prophesies. The closest reference to distant "coast lands" or "islands" which could be referring to lots of other places.

Why isn't the USA mentioned in end-time prophesies?

a. They had not way or describing the USA.

or

b. The USA becomes irrelevant.

Lately, I have been of the opinion that the USA will become irrelevant.

Some people say that the Book of Daniel in the Bible mentions the Lion with the Eagles wings and one day the wings will be plucked. The lion symbol being England and the Eagle America.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Iran's president wants to sue countries that make Iran look bad. No joke its true but I say Iran's president does it all him self like saying wiping Israel off the map with a nuclear programme on his mind, Who is doing the negative arguements, him and his book?

It has been discussed numerous time on here. The whole "wipe off the map" thing was a lie made by pro-Israeli news agencies (MEMRI, for example).

He wants nuclear energy for his country, so what? Just because he has a lot of oil, doesn't mean they should only survive on oil. We (the US) have tons of coal, but you don't see us running our cars on coal.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join