It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration into America by the hispanic peoples...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
just remember no matter what you say or what you type or whatever racial

slurs you use mexicans arent going anywhere, mexicans will live in the u.s. and

enjoy it or nobody lives there, white europeans now occupy the u.s. and its

ashame but the mexican people have nothing to lose so you should want to live

in peace especially for your childrens and grand childrens sake

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yes, but it can go both ways

The south can go north, but the north can also go south

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

My ancestors all the way to my great great grandparents as far as I know were in Texas when it became a state. I do get the sideways glance by people for the color of my skin though. Then i speak perfect English and they forget about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

thanks for that
I suppose this is why the Mexica land is now called Mexico

I have yet to hear or read in any elementary test or school about this though
revisionist history?

sad-

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ask any Real American (American Indians) about it, the white immigrants are merely foreigners who invaded their lands. Infact Hispanic people are closer geographically to america than the white immigrants have ever been.

So, ask instead: How long do you think the indians will put up with the white immigrants who occupy their lands?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey Racest Scum,

I am not a racest, I object to being called "White" you may like being white, but my skin color is sallow. Do not call me white! In fact, do not call me.

The only thing I hate more than being called "White" is people with other "White" shades of skin than my own. You are inferior shades of "White"; off-white, eggshell white, antique white. You pollute the gene pool of we sallow peoples. Get off my planet!

You are ignorant beyond comprehension, and having to be associated with an off-white like yourself, well it is degrading. So just go back to Albania, or the Isle of White or where ever you came from.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah, sure just because nyouy and your family are already here, you mexicans are the worst. You discriminate your own people. Scumbags

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LordHrodric

Yeah I get that sometimes to, all I have to do is open my mouth and they shut up. it's sad though, You know whats funny is that when most people hear Hispanic they think Mexico, Well my family never was in Mexico We are Spanish/Indian mix on my fathers side. and German/Italian on my Moms side yet I still consider myself Hispanic and proud of it! My X wifes family is from Quatemalla she is also Hispanic there are tons on Indian and spanish mixes in South, Central and North America.

I'm from Los Angeles and I saw it happen a lot to the Asian Americans to.

I once saw a bully get his Rear handed to him at school when he thought the Chinese kid could not understanding English [ Side note LA had a huge recent influx of Asians at this time I'm not referring to the Asian Americans that helped build America during the gold rush era ]

and was making all kinds of racial slures.
I don't think he has done that again.

Back to the original post I still feel that the ILLEGAL immigration seriously needs to be addressed.
I'm not saying this from a racial or cultural standpoint but from a social economic stand point. It's like anything it takes time to consolidate.
and Digest.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ice_Man

Lmao, America you call it??? America is the whole continent!! So, immigrants from the border are American as well! :-) I am ashamed of people like you, this country is the country of lies, where is the freedom here? People, human beings, are treated like pieces of crap, I am talking from us citizens to the immigrants, we mustn't forget that if we look down to Earth from the space there are no boundaries! Human Beings have the natural right to live wherever they want to, yes there are man made laws, however, greedy and egocentric people like you are the ones at fault. Immigrants have always brought good things to this land, this land was made by immigrantgs, and probably the land you are living now has been stolen by liars of this country. We must be sincere, if there is one fault on this system is it's hypocritical way of functioning.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
OMG... a third of America was once the Mexicans... and ALL of it was once the native's.

Americans took it over, so now they better shut up before they get in trouble and spark dissent.

All of what's happening now can be prevented if the government actually focused more on education and not promoting extracurricular activities as a new standard and excuse for stupidity. Education is the first priority, it is how one get jobs.

Just have to admit that all immigrants whether illegal or not work hard in the U.S. to have a better future for their children. Do they not deserve to be here more than the high school dropout taking dope in a corner?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

lmao, We are waaaaaay more educated than United States citizens, at school we have 14 subjects per semester all the way through high school. We usually speak Spanish and English and many others speak French, we have invented many breakthroughs such as the first heart transplantion, made by Favaloro who is Argentinenan, form where I am from. We have contributed in waaay many things, perhaps our economies are nto as great as the U.S. and that is ebacuse this country has been aan empire, however as all empires, they fall. It is falling now!! Righ now I am ion this country however, nobody has given me anything free, everything that I have it has came out from my own pocket even taxes, nto oen refund I have gotten. I don't expect it, however, you people don't even know the hardships we have to go through as immigrants and the suffering it implies being far away from the people you love to provide them with the very least that all of you take for granted here. Inferior is the eprson who has made the post I have quoted, for forgetting he or sheisahuman being

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
OK SO WHO ACTUALLY HAS A PLAN TO FIX THIS PROBLEM HUH? ANYONE HERE? GUESS NOT.

Mexico is started out badly and is still way behind the U.S. in many characteristics.

The current administration is composed of "green panty money-whores".
They don't give a damn about what the people think, and this democratic republic is not working out at all. Mexicans will flood in forever.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If you have not noticed, "the fix" is in progress. Oh, and I almost for got to say; Welcome to the North American Union.

No more borders. No more illegal aliens crossing them. Simple is it not?

There is only the tiny border between the southern tip of what used to be Mexico and South America.

So you can stop worrying and eat GM food and become sterile along with the rest of us as we dwindle the world population down to sustainable numbers against our will, since we are unwilling or unable to do it on our own.

Some suggestions while you wait to die along with the rest of us, Learn to brew your own beer. Plant some food and learn to grow it from year to year from seeds gathered yourself.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There is simply too much ignorance in this thread for me to deny. Here are my points.

#1 unless you are NATIVE to this land you are an immigrant

#2 Migrant workers do the work that most Americans think is beneath them. They are some of the HARDEST WORKING people in this country!
They are here because there is a better opportunity here for them and their families. Isn't that why all of our ancestors came here? (Except for mine, they were brought over as slaves on boats but thats another matter)

#3 Our borders are lax by design , very soon The US , Canada & Mexico will be a union. If you small mind is worried about "migrants" then you are missing the big picture OP , You seem like you are in a bad headspace... there is no "US" and "THEM"... there is no "BETTER" or "WORSE" ... we're all in this together my friend. Hopefully you wake up soon...

North American Union

The Amero

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ice_Man
I would ask, how long do you here think that the (white) americans will allow wanton immigration of the hispanic people crossing the borders from mexico to continue on?

They come, work, and don't pay taxes on their earnings, hence robbing the american government of tax funds it could use towards the betterment of the country, whilst also at the same time burdening the system on account of their needs of housing, their children's need for education, and medical expenses. I think the americans will soon get tired of it, and "trouble", for lack of a better way of putting it, will ensue...

The 4 key things that entail the re-strenghtening of america are as follows:

1- no hiring of illegal immigrants
2-no outsourcing of american jobs to foreign companies
3-no reliance of foreign manufacturing for goods used by americans- american made products only
4-no more #in free rides for illegals, no more "anchor babies"

see. it's already begun...

LOL that most ignorant thread I've read you say illegal immigrants dont pay taxes? If you actually did the research you would see they pay the most in taxes if they were to file a tax return millions of dollars would be coming back to them they dont file taxes hence they get no refund check. OMG I cant believe some people teach kids ignorance based on hate still? Also by your logic you dont become American oh then that means your ancestors were here already so you must be Native American what tribe where your Great Great Grandparents from? oh wait I bet they came from Germany or Italy or France so then that makes them immigrants as well jeez some people are so blind by hatred every word out their mouth is ignorant jibber jabber with nothing to back it up.

If you want all illegal immigrants to go back to their country I suggest you find out where your parents or grand parents or even great great grand parents came from then buy a one way ticket there. in about a week you will be crying to come back to the states!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
Infact Hispanic people are closer geographically to america than the white immigrants have ever been.

well actually Hispanic people are European, and the Mexicans and Central Americans of Hispanic/native American blood are closer to 'America' than 'white' immigrants have ever been
remember that the whole Hispanic thing starts from Spain/Portugal and the Iberian Peninsula or Hispaniola where the term Hispanic Comes from
perhaps we should rethink calling Mexicans Hispanic and calla spade a spade
Mexicans are Mexicans and Hispanics must lay some heritage to europe.
so this blurs too many definitions..
beside Not that every person is racists or classist or whetever-ist but the Spanish and Portuguese would not liked to be lumped into the 'Hispanic' term along with Mexico and central Americas and much of South Americas- the majority being of Native/indigenous mixed European conquerer heritage.
the Argentines would certainly not appreciate this grouping either

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by M4K4V3LI

Again, my point, how can they FILE FREAKING TAXES WITHOOOOUUUTTT A Social Security number?? Oh I KNOOWWW they steal them just like they did my daughters! Sorry for my confusion. Hope no one complains AGAIN about my brutally HONEST post!

THIEVES!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join