It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration into America by the hispanic peoples...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I would ask, how long do you here think that the (white) americans will allow wanton immigration of the hispanic people crossing the borders from mexico to continue on?

They come, work, and don't pay taxes on their earnings, hence robbing the american government of tax funds it could use towards the betterment of the country, whilst also at the same time burdening the system on account of their needs of housing, their children's need for education, and medical expenses. I think the americans will soon get tired of it, and "trouble", for lack of a better way of putting it, will ensue...

The 4 key things that entail the re-strenghtening of america are as follows:

1- no hiring of illegal immigrants
2-no outsourcing of american jobs to foreign companies
3-no reliance of foreign manufacturing for goods used by americans- american made products only
4-no more #in free rides for illegals, no more "anchor babies"

see. it's already begun...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm hispanic

My family became Americans when the state of California was created we were already living there.
Your right the borders need to be closed enoughs enough! on the other hand I live in Oregon now and all the local farms would go broke though these farmers heavily rely on them for seasonal labor becuase all the local teenagers dont want to do that type of work
oh well that's my 2cents

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
dont you know anything? you either are an american, or you arent- you cant "become" an american- dont believe me? ask some of the people here

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ice_Man

What are you talking about?

So according to your logic the people that lived in Texas after it became a state are not Americans?

My Family lived in California when belonged to Spain.

www.torresmartinez.org...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ice_Man

MY People?
My mom is of German / Italian decent the hispanic part is on my dads side.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
and I'm not your boy!
Got it Son?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Are you serious? First, I don't think this is the right place for this thread. Second, did you really just refer to someone as "boy"? Get real. You almost made sense in your original post, then you go straight in to a racist rampage... Take it to another website.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
hey by the way- i thought you might like to know, that in a few years when the american people get tired of the hispanics/latinas stealing from them, there will be many more of the american men strapping up their boots, to stomp many, many fleeing mexicans- just like cockroaches. thanks for listening

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ice_Man

Working on that stupid prehistoric logic. You aint american either you poor poor mislead fool.

Who was in America before England explored here? Were your family here then? No
The fact is being mexican probably means their ancestors lived closer to the American border than yours did.
Americans as you call them, are from Europe. From England. From Ireland. And that is only the white ones. Dont forget the ones from Africa who were given the same rights you were. Then the hispanic community that were already in your borders before you made them your own. If you want to set an all white zone. Best find your own country and do it there because the hispanics and the american indians were there before you were my friend.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

link   

link   
I can smell it now. wheres the ban hammer? Inferior race? Really? I didn't think that people like you even existed anymore... This makes me sad...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by adamneldon

Is quite sad top listen to. At least do it about a country that they weren't immigrated to in the first place and it'd make sense.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I think he's given up. Obviously lost this superiority battle. Haha.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I would imagine that the bosses around here have removed his rights to post and soon his account entirely. As soon as I saw his second post I figured he would be done soon enough.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
you fool- he edited it- stop taking up for those who can't speak the language

Edit:
Removed Previous Quote

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join