It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration into America by the hispanic peoples...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Dogs? Ya know, some people (and I'm not saying it's only whites) have a sense of responsibilty and realise that this planet is over-populated. We're seeing the beginnings of big food and non-renewable energy shortages. If you look at the golden age of America, it was far, far less populated than now so I suggest America (and the rest of the world) would be better off with a few less people. It's about time people stopped breeding like rabbits. In this day and age families shouldn't be having more than 2 kids anyway.

I can only speak about the wider issue from a UK perspective. We've just become the most densely populated (major) country in Europe. Previous "leftists" are even voicing their strong opposition to such mass immigration and rightfully so. Our roads and health system are severely strained, our greenbelt land being eroded to house all the new residents, and our sense of national pride being undermined. It's gonna end in trouble.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Hello Cyth,

That’s just it you don’t understand you can’t stop life we are rabbits. The only way you can control population is by control itself. Europe, Japan, China, USA and other first world countries that have controlled population either suggestively of forcefully are in a big problem.

One that most people are not even aware of in 30 years the % of elderly people in these countries are going to vastly outnumber the young.

This is very dangerous and unnatural. That’s why your leaders lie to you and tell you they are trying to stop immigration meanwhile they are flooding the countries with immigrants. All so there will be people to suck your acquired wealth by paying cheep labor to wipe your butt and any other medical needs your old lonely abandoned self may be dependant upon.

If I am wrong then pleas explain why China is easing up on how many kids you can have.

And youth has to always out number the old or the natural system will collapse.

If you don’t fill your countries up the Gov will fill it up for you with people you might not like to much

Look into this matter you’ll be shocked at what they are not telling you.

Have some babie and stop buying dogs as your kids they are going to be useless when you get old. Stats show that you need to have at least 3 daughters to lower you chances of going to a retirement home. Good luck.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
First i shall start clearing up some "myths" "misunderstandings" and some ignorance some people may have.
1st "All illegal immigrants don't pay taxes" That is incorrect, not just because they dont have a SS# means that they can't pay taxes. They do pay taxes, with another number which i dont remember the name right now, i say this because my family is Illegal, and we DO pay our taxes every year.
2nd Some people don't know and think that comming to the US is really extremely easy and everyone can doit. That is not true, to come "legaly" to the USA, first you need a bank account (Which is hard to get in Mexico depending on your social class -a bit complicated for medium classes and below-).

Now the there is a certain amount of people who can enter each year, and according to how many people have entered the country, the list just gets smaller. For example; countries like Australia that do not come in large amounts to the US have it easier. How is this? first because more people from that country can come in each year. The case with Mexico is that by the large amounts of immigration and because of the laws, the amount of people who can enter each year is very little (legally). Now, here is a thing that many people dont know,You have to wait 10 years. That is precisely the problem, people come here because their families have no food, shelter, job, money in general, can you wait 10 years without eating? can you wait 10 years living outside in the street just to get here and have the same treatment now times?. Illegal immigrants are being pushed to come here to the USA illegaly by the own immigration laws..

P.S. (Sorry for using "now" too much)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I understand what's going on. I know the Government has an agenda and for that reason, I don't blame immigrants from taking advantage of the situation.

You say the young must always outnumber the old... well unless we start killing off old people, that means birth rate is going to have to accelerate perpetually. Do you honestly believe in that? Because the ultimate consequence will be mass suffering in 200 years when the world population is 100billion and way beyond sustainable. Don't you think it would be better to find ways to look after the old without requiring excess young people.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vendel
can you wait 10 years without eating? can you wait 10 years living outside in the street just to get here and have the same treatment now times?. Illegal immigrants are being pushed to come here to the USA illegaly by the own immigration laws..

You're speaking as though the USA owes Mexico a living. "The USA won't give so we're gonna take". I'm not American or particularly anti-immigration into the US but this seems ridiculous to me. It's like saying: "it's the homeowners fault I broke into his house because he didn't leave the door open for me".

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vendel

You make some good points about immigration to the US.

But If you are talking about Mexican immigrants you are very wrong. Its just not that bad in Mexico.

It is just as easy to open a bank account in Mexico, as it is in the US you even need the same amount of money. Factories are even forcing workers to get one so they can save on the transportation of money.

Immigrant smugglers charge at the very least 1,000 dollars to maybe get you into the US. What most Mexican families do is pool the money to get 2 people across in turn the 2 people once they get a job in the US (which is very easy to do) send money back home to Mexico so anyone in the family who wants go to the US cane.

Mexicans are not starving nor do they lack housing. Most illegal immigrants sell all the great land they own to get to the US.

Mexico is not that bad then why do people risk their life crossing a desert to get to the US.

Because of an illusion. The illusion that their countries suck. That it is better in the all mighty and wonderful USA. The land where you can buy a car, a house, a boat, where school is free for kids all that good stuff. Where as in Mexico you can only have this if you are rich.

What Mexicans don’t know that this illusion is created by credit. Something that has just recently pocked it ugly head into Mexico.

Mexicans in the US call their families back home and tell them Oh I got a new car, house, DVD player and a big TV and every one back home thinks he made it, he is rich all thanks to the great US of A. When in reality that man was just made a slave. The chain reaction starts.

Then they have kids in The US and the kids are so used to the way of life that credit can provide that they are so afraid of the stories that their parents tell them of Mexico. Where you have to work every day for what you can afford, not what you can get on credit.

America is a great country with many opportunity…….But so is Mexico. In Mexico it’s the opposite you work hard first then you have great thing, in the US you get great things on credit and you’re a slave for the rest of your life if you want to keep them. It’s just a matter of where you head and heart is.

TA!! Izarith

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Soylent Green
It's people!

Sorry I had to throw that in at this time.

I agree and understand that we are a nation of immigrants that has never been the issue.

I do feel that we are getting way overpopulated don't think so take the redeye into southern California one night and as you fly in just look at the
Los Angeles Basin it looks like a giant circuit board all lit up.

and I hear all the talk about the over 60 crowd and how an economic power cannot sustain it self with out a younger working class. This is true!

and as far as Hispanic taking lower paying jobs listen to this

My X wife is from Guatimalla she studied hard and worked hard had a full time job and together we put her through college she is now a CPA in Baltimore where I lived for 18 years.

She now makes more money than I do and more than my new Fiance who is also a immigrant she is of scotch/Irish decent she came here from Canada it's funny being Hispanic we can go anywhere in public and they always without missing a beat address her first then ask me "can I help you?"

And as far as not paying taxes I dunno you pay taxes no matter where you go in this country I've paid on the Jersey Turnpike it's called tolls, Most Hispanic of all background who are here illigally pay taxes they usualy dont file a
" TAX RETURN " to get back what most of us get if we did right a " return "

so really if you look at this way the Government does not really mind they don't have to give back all that money!

My Grandfather was a Marine my Father was a Marine myself and both my brothers served and now my Son is in Iraq serving in the corp.

We Are Americans
Hispanic Americans!

[edit on 3-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Hello Cyth,

Don’t worry about it we don’t need to do natures job.

What we need to do as people is respect the freedom of all and offer education to nations that lack it. We need to offer help to poor nations and not force it on them. We need to stop telling the world my country is better than yours and then get made when they move in, instead we should show them the potential of their country.

This is not our world it’s the world of the people we bring into it and they need to think of this world in the same way.

If we are headed to a population of 100 bil, well we got a lot of work to do we need to prepare for them not try to kill them off. It is inevitable we need to go sci-fi with building that are 700 stories high. We need habitats on the moon and mars. We have a whole fooken double-damned universe out there and we need to fill it up.

We need to get past this mentality that there is no room for us because it is foolish.

I’m telling you all have your babies build a strong family and tech other to do the same.

We live in an existence where the sky is not the limit and we can’t even get our nose out of the dirt.

TA!! Izarith

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by M4K4V3LI

WOW by far one of the dumbest comments yet. She can't use it, she's only two!!!

My friends wouldn't steal it because guess what? They are my friends. Several other things here - One - I have no neighbors, I live in a rural area. Two - why would a WHITE American need to steal someones SS# when they have their own. THREE - IT WAS IN A FILING CABINET Four - The only people who have been alone in my house for any amount of time was the cleaning people. FIVE - AGAIN IT WAS IN A FILING CABINET!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone Star Patriot

I live alone I keep my filing cabinet locked!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You, your ex and, current are not the type of immigrant I am referring to. Also thank you to you, your father and, grandfather for serving our country. You sound like a good guy with a level head. America can alway use more of that.

AND eeeewww why does the solient green thing keep coming up?!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Hello Lone Star,

Here is some advice.

Stop hiring cheep labor its people like you who cause the…..what did you call it?….oh yea that right, problem of illegal immigration.

Why didn’t you get a professional cleaning service do you need a link to the BBB?

Just to let you know when you go cheep fooken poop happens.

And you have taken a job away from a hard working American……..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
We need to get past this mentality that there is no room for us because it is foolish.

On the contrary Iz. It's foolish to want to turn the entire world into an urban jungle. Agricultural land is at its limits. We can't chop more forest down because that's how we breathe, we can't continue turning everything concrete because that just limits agricultural land further.

But you're right, we don't need to do nature's job. I can assure you she'll find a way to cull the human race and preserve the natural balance of the planet.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

LOL
I understand completely if he had started this thread as " illegal immigrants "
this never would have happened but then he threw all this racial stuff in there that get's people heated!

I'm for some kind of adjustment we cant just keep throwing more people ontop of more people we will explode. When I was agreeing with him on my first post I was referring to all immigration, Maybe I did not make that clear enough if so then my bad!

This country needs time to consolidate the people of all races need time to
MELT

It's almost like we're in some mindless race world wide to fill every nook and cranny

I'm all for all races man come on we are one race we are called the Human race!

America was a shining beacon for the whole world now we fight amongst ourselves because "I think your grass is greener than mine"

No Sir we need to slow down and consolidate, digest, what we have become and who we are.
first

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Hey buddy, I did call it out a long time ago in the thread. No one noticed because all the hypocrites were too busy bashing me.

Like I said if the government of Mexico was taken back by the people they wouldn't have to "flee" to the US. But I guess it's just easier for them to come over here and use up all of our resources. Why stand up for your country when you can over run the one next door?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Hey Cyth,

You got it……..

There are two ways out of this mess building sky high or death.

People tend to take the easy road.

Funny thing is if China keeps doing what they are doing they will be the human race in our galaxy. All other races will self exterminate threw population control.

Why do you think aliens all look alike wink, wink………

Good luck in life , hope your blood line makes it to the top.

TA!! Izarith.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I completely agree. We need regulation and we need to just chill out. I always hear "do you know how hard it is to become legal?" Anything worth having doesn't come easy.
It's not easy to go to medical school but people do it. I don't like waiting in line at the drivers license office but I do. I have to if I want to legally drive. It's not always easy to do the right thing but you do it, well, because it's the right thing to do.

Am I making sense here?

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Lone Star Patriot]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Wow.

Dude I have no words……. I man its……. How…….

America sucks!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I'm way ahead of you. I have have an agency set to come in this week. BTW I paid the other lady $30 more than what she asked for. I felt like she deserved it since she worked so hard. Like I said there was an obvious change when the sister started helping her. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Yeah it does. I'm moving to Switzerland.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join