It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration into America by the hispanic peoples...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone Star Patriot

Ok. ok I can think again.

Dude you are a slave!! And you love it.

You want to know what freedom is where the people controle the contry come live in mexico for a whial.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Good luck in life , hope your blood line makes it to the top.

Don't mistake me for a racist or supremacist - I'm absolutely not. All of my input here has been related to over-population not racism. If certain ethnicities tend to breed at a faster rate than others than containing them within their own countries will put a cap on the overall population. It's when that ethnicity are able to populate any country they choose that a problem arises.

This is a bit of a tangeant. Take care.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Go away your playing with my mind...............

Texas rocks!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

See again I agree
But...

Most Caucasian Americans see the word Illegals they automatically think Hispanic/Mexicans only because it's right next door.

Did you know that the according to the 2000 Census The Hispanic population is the largest minority in the US now stop and think about that for a second Would " the illegals " ever talk to the Government census taker? no way in fear of getting deported! So who are all these Hispanics?

I guess Americans of Spanish decent!

But there are plenty of illegal Asian, Russian, Eastern European, and Europeans here

I don't hear much protest about them? Why?

hmmm?

I say the US needs to slow it down we need time to get our schools in order our economy back up and running stop buying so much foreign goods so heavily we need to go back to the basics.

This is a great country of all races We are Americans We need to Remember that all of our fathers Died in one way, shape, or form defending her
Never Forget that!

[edit on 3-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Good luck in life , hope your blood line makes it to the top.

Don't mistake me for a racist or supremacist

Never crossed my mind for a second.

I just have a feeling that the term “human race” is actually a race to the stars.

But that’s just me and I’m kookie........

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You're absoultely correct....

EXCEPT for illegals fearing of being deported. When thousands of illegals can march through the streets of Houston in protest they aren't exactly afraid of being deported now are they?

No one gets deported here except for the Vietnamese.

Also I know that the hispanic majority does consist of more than just mexicans. There are Hondurans, Venezuelans and, Nicaraguan. But I think they are mostly up north.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone Star Patriot
reply to post by SLAYER69

You're absoultely correct....

EXCEPT for illegals fearing of being deported. When thousands of illegals can march through the streets of Houston in protest they aren't exactly afraid of being deported now are they?

No one gets deported here except for the Vietnamese.

Also I know that the hispanic majority does consist of more than just mexicans. There are Hondurans, Venezuelans and, Nicaraguan. But I think they are mostly up north.

OK Cool
Now this thread is starting to be what it should have been
those guys marching in the streets what's their beef? I live in a cave working at a chemical disposal plant here in the great White North

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i immigrated to the US in an airplane, with passport and all legal papers.

and after living in this hell hole people call USofA for four years i have to say that the illegals that jump the border are rats that make the whole hispanic colture look bad, those who jump the border[-central americans-] are drug addicts/dealers, gang members and dumb people who dont contribute anything to the hispanic culture [-they only make it worse-]

but the only ones to blame are the lazy americans who dont want to take the jobs that the border jumpers[-central americans-] are doing.

in the other hand, south americans are good workers and come to this country legaly, and pay taxes like any other american, and its a shame that we south americans have to be in the same bag with border jumpers [-central americans-]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CzErased

Again the Americans aren't lazy and don't want to work. They don't want to work for extremely low wages.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hello Cze,

Even worse they get deported back to Mexico.

In Mexico we have honest criminals Like drug smugglers, assassins, and bank robbers but they are actually very nice people out side of there job and always tuck in there shirt.

But now in Mexico we are getting crack head and meth addicts who can't even speak Spanish. There faces are all tattooed up and they bring a bad type of criminal activity to Mexico that was only seen in the US.

They hang around corners selling meth until we start shooting at them then they get a job.

But still petty crime and abductions have increased dramatically with the deportation of Mexican from US.

Its like the US is a training camp for petty gang type criminals.

But its not the people who jump the border they just want to work. It’s the people who become ingrained and grow up in Hispanic American culture.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ice_Man
hey by the way- i thought you might like to know, that in a few years when the american people get tired of the hispanics/latinas stealing from them, there will be many more of the american men strapping up their boots, to stomp many, many fleeing mexicans- just like cockroaches. thanks for listening

Just for those of you who have not read the whole post a refresher of what really went on here that's the mild version!

PEACE
God we need it on this planet

Walks away mumbling to himself in search of food!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Why do you have to be ignorant? Seriously?
You see a pile of Dog Poo is it your first thought

" Hey let me put a stick into it to stir up the smell? "

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Hey wait one sec.

South Americans might come to America legally on a student visa but then once that expires you become illegal immigrants just like the rest of them.

Don’t lie now once that student or visitors visa runs out you all scramble holding 5,000 dollars in your hand and offer it to the first person who will marry you. Witch is agents the law.

Boarder jumpers are not rats!!

South American aristocrats that got rich by foocken the people of their country are the rats.

I say that because the only people from south America who cane come to the US on a limited student of visitors visa are rich corrupt thieves.

Tell me I’m wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

I feel like I'm in some sort of covert training camp learning how to post opinions without letting passion over-ride reason. Truly, I am dumber for having read some of the things I just took the time to read here but I feel as if I must throw in $.02 worth so that all is not lost of that time...

As a citizen of the United States, I am very concerned about the illegal immigrants population I see booming all around the country - not just in the southern states. As some posters pointed out earlier, these are not just Mexican nationals but from a multitude of countries. I believe that by our government turning a blind eye to this behavior, it is in essence a slap in the face to everyone who has immigrated to this great country legally.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hey wait one sec.

South Americans might come to America legally on a student visa but then once that expires you become illegal immigrants just like the rest of them.

Hi!
sorry I was replying to many from older replies
it takes time to play catch up
as far as your reply
Actually no! they are given ample notice
I have Mexican cousins and from personal experience with my wife they just need to follow up on it that is all

Any way I have no arguments with your replies great defense by the way

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blackbox

I agree
this is on a global scale
We have to take our time readjust We really need to do this it's getting out of hand!

IMO

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

hey my family are not thieves, thieves dont immigrate legaly, thieves do drugs and thieves are gang memebers.

in south america they have excelent education, and everybody has a mind of their own, and when south americans immigrate they spread their intelligence and their open mindedness, meanwhile central americans are uneducated that cant read, therefore dont contribute anything to society.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blackbox

Hello Box,

No one immigrates to America legally. With the exception of millionaires because US citizenship is sold for a million dollars. Also people who derive it threw their parents.

It takes years to get citizenship

The only people who say the came legally are liars.

Every one of them gets visas. They start living in the US they work. The visas expire and they become illegal. Them they wait and live out their lives until they get citizenship. By marriage or other means. Some get it threw their children that were born in the US. But once they do they spit in the face and kick dirt on Illegal immigrants. I can’t believe people do this and go threw this hell all so they can become a slave in a corrupt country that does not give a foock about them.

That asks them to send their children to risk getting killed in a corrupt war.

AND THEY LOVE IT!!

FOOL!!

Get this fantasy that there is a legal group of immigrants out of your heads pleas!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Izarith

Dont get baited by this guy trust me!

End of line!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

[
AND THEY LOVE IT!!

FOOL!!

Get this fantasy that there is a legal group of immigrants out of your heads pleas!!

then how do you think that My X Wife and my present Girlfriend came here?

God just miracled them here ?

Sempir Fi

Now I'm aroused
I'm awake

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join