It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FARCE]There Is Not Any Phoenix On Mars[FARCE]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by Big-Brain
What materials have Lockheed Martin's frauds used to build Phoenix heat shield?

I thought at first I might link you to several examples of current heatshield technology. But then realized the big words might cause you some problems.

Is there an Internet I'm not aware of.....composed of crayon drawings? We need something to help Big-Brain with his questions.

Star for you dear sir. Some people just fell the need to have a conspiracy for everything. ITs sad that people like little brain take for granted the great accomplishments that have been achieved...

I almost wonder... Were there people like this when the wheel was invented??

" There is no 'wheel' its just a cover up for the fact that they want us to travel great distances to get us away from the center of town so we dont have a say in public affairs''

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
rotten apple, it is not nice to call people "little brain" - especially people who show much more knowedge than you ever shown.

Once again - if you so much disagree with BB, why are you coming back here? This is SKUNK WORKS, so, you want strictly NASA "science" here, and pure official "truth" and nothing else?

This topic should be in "Space Exploration" and it should not have million responses from "sceptics" - this site is not "scepticsunited.com", as far as I know. But, for some to me unknown reason, the moderator is protecting NASA...along with 75 other protectors of NASA who posted here.

If it is that hard to talk about NASA here, how is it on other sites, with more everyday discussions? Probably impossible.

Remember, this is SKUNK WORKS????!!?? Why so much worry? Why does this BB bother you so much????

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
This topic should be in "Space Exploration" and it should not have million responses from "sceptics" - this site is not "scepticsunited.com", as far as I know. But, for some to me unknown reason, the moderator is protecting NASA...along with 75 other protectors of NASA who posted here.

Personally I think NASA isn't that great and that things like the X prize are where progress will be. I'm not protecting NASA, I'm saying that "Big brain" isn't right. This may be skunkworks but speculation still needs a basis in actual fact. In this case, basic physics knowledge or actual understanding of the topic, but this seems to be ignored in preference for a lack of understanding being basis for it not to work.

Why does this BB bother you so much????

Because he posts lies like they are facts, or shows complete ignorance even when told where he is wrong. Isn't that enough?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

Personally, I come back to this thread to read the latest spew from "Big-Brain". Sometimes, ignorance is hilarious. And ya' gotta' have some entertainment in your life.

SKUNKWORKS does not grant the license to be ignorant. No matter how "out there" the theory may be....most of the members here expect some kind of intellectual exchange to occur; some kind of foundation, however shaky, behind the story.

But....every good circus has a sideshow.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is how simple it is: this bird has landed on Mars, so they say. All we have seen is a computer animation and some low resolution pictures. This bird has NEVER flown on Earth. This bird has NEVER landed on Moon or anywhere else. No TV station has had a presentation of the amazing technology. We are all kept in the dark.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF SUCH AN EVENT TAKING PLACE. Just a hear-say from crooks from NASA.

Why would I believe that? Because apex and a few other low-level little agents will call me names, insult me until I stop talking?

Advice to any readers: focus on facts. Facts don't lie.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by greshnik]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What facts, i saw a lot more stuff from NASA then BB. And NASA has scientists with 20+ years of school and experiences. As far as i assume from posts of BB he has just High School (max) ... maybe i'm wrong but i won't believe someone who just presenting his beliefs without any evidence while NASA has its own gallery of pics and movies showing us stuff, while millions of people already saw them launching stuff in space and getting it back without any damage. There were few accidents and victims but it's not an indicator of lie. You have thousands of car crashes every day but they are still here (unless someone thinks it doesn't exist if he never saw one
).

BB had 14 pages to show us some evidence and we never saw one. And BB "As far as i know Wolfram has it's melting point at around 3600C" ... and if you never heard of it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Edit because of my english
... still bad ..

[edit on 18-6-2008 by baburak]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
This is how simple it is: this bird has landed on Mars, so they say. All we have seen is a computer animation and some low resolution pictures. This bird has NEVER flown on Earth. This bird has NEVER landed on Moon or anywhere else. No TV station has had a presentation of the amazing technology.

Right. Would you take that as proof? You don't trust them, yet would see such a presentation as proof? Strange that.

Also, what is your technical knowledge level to know it isn't possible? And why would you test a craft designed for Mars on Earth, with higher gravity and thicker atmosphere, or on the Moon, with less gravity and no atmosphere. Neither would be appropriate and simulation would be much better. Now a similar system for testing, such as any VTOL craft definitely exist, but you'll say it looks nothing like Phoenix and as such doesn't count.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF SUCH AN EVENT TAKING PLACE. Just a hear-say from crooks from NASA.

Oh right. Because I guess any scientific data sent to anyone would be made up, so clearly they must be in on it too. Too bad that that isn't the case, and actual scientific progress might occur.

Why would I believe that? Because apex and a few other low-level little agents will call me names, insult me until I stop talking?

I almost think you are the agent, to spread disinformation and make everyone with actual evidence for their claims look like a bunch of [insert appropriate insult here].

Advice to any readers: focus on facts. Facts don't lie.

Facts also have evidence, things which BB's argument lack.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by apex]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

perhaps the comment of little brain was a bit over the top. but i take issue with you claiming a poster who comes on and discredits all of nasas recent accomplishments with absolutely no fact, has contributed more intellectually here. I think not sir. Just becuase I disagree with a man who presents no facts does not make me a skeptic either.

I just happen to have respect for the people who have given their whole lives, some mortally, for the cause of space exploration. They have sacrificed far greater than most anyone I know. And to just slap them in the face by claiming its all fake with no proof, is downright disgusting in my book.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

another star for intellect.

The burden is on you to discredit nasa. Not on us to defend it. Our facts are the status quo presentations we have from NASA. Yours are pictures that supposedly look like faces... Yet the Mars lander never happened.... So then, what are those faces? If its all faked, there are no faces, so all that jibber jabber about faces is meaningless.

Funny, you will use the lander for your own benefit, but when you want to discredit NASA, it magically becomes all fake.

P.S, anyone who sees a face on those pictures might be using those famous martian mushrooms, I see nothing but rocks.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My dear readers,

it's incredible, surprising, astonishing, amazing.

Do you remember this post?

What materials have Lockheed Martin's frauds used to build Phoenix heat shield?

Wood?

www.nasa.gov...

(Ben Cichy)
And on the front of it is this heat shield -- this saucer-looking thing that has about a half inch of what's essentially cork on the front of it, which is our heat shield. Now this is really special cork, and this cork is what's going to protect us from the violent atmospheric entry that we're about to experience.

(Erik Bailey)
The outside can get almost as hot as the surface of the Sun.

(Rob Grover)
The temperature of the heat shield will reach 2600 degrees Fahrenheit.

(Erik Bailey)
But the inside doesn't get very hot: it probably gets about room temperature.

Reinforced carbon? No, cork, special cork, the famous alloy cork-popcorn.

Ha, Ha, Ha, NASA's frauds have used cork to protect Phoenix. Therefore I was right.

There is a little problem:

en.wikipedia.org...

Since Mars atmosphere consists of 95% carbon dioxide, 3% nitrogen, 1.6 argon, in this video:

www.youtube.com...

all that big production of flames is a NASA's frauds' terrible mistake.

Carbon dioxide is used to extinguish flames. On Mars there is 95% carbon dioxide.

NASA's frauds have done that statement. Nobody knows if on Mars there is an atmosphere since no probe has landed there.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Big-Brain

You cant honestly believe what you are typing. My lord. You use wikipedia to back up the fact that carbon dioxide puts out flames, thus nasa doesnt really have a probe on mars. because mars' atmosphere is full of carbon dioxide.... You do realize that the flame retardant used to put out fires is a different form of carbon dioxide.... WE just dont spew out martian air..

OMG. I am almost speechless.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Since Mars atmosphere consists of 95% carbon dioxide, 3% nitrogen, 1.6 argon, in this video:

www.youtube.com...

all that big production of flames is a NASA's frauds' terrible mistake.

Carbon dioxide is used to extinguish flames. On Mars there is 95% carbon dioxide.

Funny thing, most metals don't burn either, yet you can heat it up to high temperatures and it glows. Similarly, those 'flames' can also be plasma produced by the large heat. That plasma, being high temperature and high energy particles produces light and other EM waves. Early spacecraft couldn't communicate while it was being produced. And since it flows over the spacecraft and past it, it looks like flames.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Remember that movie, from a few years back? "Gremlins"

The warning was, never feed them after midnight. It is, right now, 1600 on the east Coast of the US. Iit is getting very, very close to midnight in certain parts of Europe.

Please stop feeding the Gremlin right now, and it may remain cute and cuddly for ever.

Just my idea........

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Similarly, those 'flames' can also be plasma produced by the large heat.

Do you think plasma can be produced by friction of CO2 with cork?

What rubbish are you saying?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
hehe, it is fun to read this...the confused bunch is replying with no clue what to say now...rotten apple, you are not "almost speechless", you ARE speechless. Why? Because there is nothing to be said. It is all just another NASA lie...modern tales for naive audience.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

sad people like this will never be able to enjoy the great accomplishments of the 21st century.

You know what, you are right, there is no real space exploration... NASA is all lies, and the earth is flat... Gimmie a break.... so sad.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
sad people like this will never be able to enjoy the great accomplishments of the 21st century.

Yes, it is sad for children to discover that Santa Claus doesn't exist, that all your space enterprises are fake.

Smile, the truth makes man free.

cork, special cork

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Back On Topic Please.

Thank You.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

How did this thread go off topic? Im just curious, incase it did and I dindt notice...

BUt to the previous post. Just cause you call fake doesnt make it so. ALl the pictures presented tried to show faces, but if the whole landing was a fake, why bother to find faces??????

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Back On Topic Please.

Sure....what was it again?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join