It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FARCE]There Is Not Any Phoenix On Mars[FARCE]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Big-Brain

You are right!

If I was as ignorant as you I would believe this rubbish

Google Video Link

[edit on 15-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
actually, the shuttle landings are different videos. Observe when the wheels hit the tack. On one, the right wheel hits first, one the other the left one does.

Unless it's in some kind of quantum state, the wheels tell the truth.

Big brain's ego has smite him once again.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

If these faces are caught in a bucket,and organic,then would nasa release the results of finding evidence of life on Mars?
Imagine the density of fossils if this scoop caught several. That's smaller than your garden shovel,so what are the chances? Lucky scoop or billions of fossils on Mars?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

There is a reason for one wheel to touch down first....it's called a crosswind.

There are very strict crosswind limits on the Shuttle. Far more limiting than the typical 25-30 knot limit on most modern commercial passenger jets.

That's why, on occasion, when the mission must end, and no delays are left, they de-orbit and have to land at, say Edwards, in California if the weather at the Cape preclude a landing.

Not the most desirable, though....costs a lot, a lot more money to land in California.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Why did you post four individual instances of the exact same photo with the exact same areas outlined in either blue or yellow? Wouldn't a single image have been sufficient?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yes I realize that Nasa never mentioned live animals on Mars in the last 32 years,and you have difficulty seeing faces the size of your oversized watch.So here is a similar face from Opportunity rover sol 1167.
The animals are curious about both rovers for 4 years and the rovers have had tens of thousands of visitors if you include both Spirit and Opportunity.Phoenix has had several hundred animal visitors already in just 3 short weeks on Mars. Am I National Geographic ? No,but I designed the rovers (1987)and saw humanoids on Mars ince 2004. This pic from Phoenix is a "near humanoid" as best I can tell.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

There is a reason for one wheel to touch down first....it's called a crosswind.

There are very strict crosswind limits on the Shuttle. Far more limiting than the typical 25-30 knot limit on most modern commercial passenger jets.

That's why, on occasion, when the mission must end, and no delays are left, they de-orbit and have to land at, say Edwards, in California if the weather at the Cape preclude a landing.

Not the most desirable, though....costs a lot, a lot more money to land in California.

sigh...

I was talking to Big Brain saying that the two were the same shuttle, copypasted to trick people.

which, due to the pictures provided, is an obvious lie on the behalf of bigbrain.

reply to post by vze2xjjk

You know, just because you see it, doesn't make it so. There are plenty of rocks on Earth that look like things. Does that make it so?

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well... It's always fun to be a topic killer... I guess.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My dear readers,

we have discovered that NASA's frauds have used for Shuttle 124 touchdown the same video of Shuttle 121 landing happened in 2006.

What should we think?

NASA's frauds continue to trick people and continue to think that people are gullible.

Are Shuttle enterprises real or faked as moon landings, as Spirit and Phoenix on Mars, as Cassini-Huygens on Titan?

Is this a real image of Saturn rings?

Have NASA's frauds discovered that Saturn rings are made by plastic?

ntrs.nasa.gov...

At pag. 29 you can read:

Both television and film pictures are obtained from a manually operated camera... two additional manned stations for motion pictures... an additional motion camera for motion pictures... two fixed, remotely operated motion-picture cameras...

That full scale LEM used to train astronauts made 150 flights. It was filmed by means of 6 cameras but no video exists about LEM flying at Langley Crane.

Very strange? No, it's normal.

LEM was not able to fly thrusted from the bottom even if cables sustained 5/6 of its weight.
Also Phoenix can fly in animation videos but absolutely not in the real world.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Thanks, Gorman91, I missed that particularly ridiculous B-B post earlier. You could have also mentioed that there is entire video of each STS mission landing, recorded not ONLY by NASA, but by News agencies such as CNN, for instance.

So, as usual, a 'goat' would only use two frame grabs to try to confuse the issue, and 'prove' his point.

[sigh...]

[edit on 6/16/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

im sorry did little brain just say saturns rings are made of plastic???

Come on.these conspiracies about nasa are getting far fetched. so you are telling me every employee that was jumping for joy when the phoenix landed was faking it? WOW give them the academy award then, who needs tom hanks when you have the space coast employees and their amazing acting abilities.

Maybe, just maybe, the 12 years of schooling they did after highschool of grad and post grad work,along with the countless years of exp gained, they know what theynare doing. I mean, would you put that much in to go to some company that just fakes amazing accomplishments? Puh-lease. ITs so easy to throw rocks , esp when you arent even good enough to live in the glass house.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here's a suggestion. As we know, Big Brain will ignore any argument or scientific fact because it flies in the face of his wild imagination. So, how about we all just ignore him, and hope he goes away. Trying to reason with him is an effort in futility.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

sensfan, that is possibly the most 'sensible' thing I've read on this Forum today.

EXCEPT.....this person 'went away' from another thread, and started this one anew. Let's hope history doesn't repeat......

I very wise person, here on ATS, has said: Bad threads are like teeth; if you ignore them, they'll go away.

Amen to that!!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think that BB is one of the most interesting authors on this site.
So, if you told him already hundreds of times that he is stupid, ignorant, etc...why don't you simply leave this topic alone, and take your science expertize somewhere else...where I am sure it is needed? All of you, "sceptics", what are you doing here?

I think that BB's research is worth money. He should write a book with all these things - I will be the first one to buy it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You can clearly see in the one shot that it says COMPUTER SIMULATION.....

I agree that we are in the dark concerning a lot of the projects and technology used in space, but this is clearly not a distortion of reality.. they were not intending people to consider the 3D animation section an actual account of how it landed, considering it would require cameras placed quite strategically...
as for the landing and the rockets.. If they were operating in such a manner that they rotated their firing mechanism it would be possible to cushion the decent, which is how I imagine they did land it, so really.. I don't see what everyone is griping about.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

I'm intrigued - what actual evidence is there that he is credible? And he hasn't actually told us what he knows or how he knows it, he just posts an image and laughs at it.

So yeah, buy his book if he made one, but be aware you'd be wasting money.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
First of all
thank you, greshnik.

My dear readers, go to:

www.nasa.gov...

During entry, descent, and landing, the spacecraft will be heated to thousands of degrees during aeroshell braking.

How many degrees? NASA's frauds are not very precise.

Are not these big scientists

able to calculate heat due to friction?

What does it mean “thousands of degrees”? 4, 5, 6, 7 thousands?

Titanium melts at around 1700 °C

Steel melts at around 1500 °C

Aluminum alloys boil at around 1500 °C

All plastics melt at 150 – 300 °C

What materials have Lockheed Martin's frauds used to build Phoenix heat shield?

Wood?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
Yes I realize that Nasa never mentioned live animals on Mars in the last 32 years,and you have difficulty seeing faces the size of your oversized watch.So here is a similar face from Opportunity rover sol 1167.
The animals are curious about both rovers for 4 years and the rovers have had tens of thousands of visitors if you include both Spirit and Opportunity.Phoenix has had several hundred animal visitors already in just 3 short weeks on Mars. Am I National Geographic ? No,but I designed the rovers (1987)and saw humanoids on Mars ince 2004. This pic from Phoenix is a "near humanoid" as best I can tell.

You will see smaller faces superimposed or overlapping each larger face highlighted. First the larger faces I call Sandmaries and the tiny tiny micro faces in detail I call Microtechs.

All along I have said the Sandmaries and Microtechs use our numbering and lettering system. I will show you a tiny tiny sequence that is visuable I 9 C
To locate the I9C turn your brightness and contrast slightly down on your monitor.

Go to the first larger face highlighted by vze in yellow to the left that was photographed by Opportunity Sol 1167. Find the Red lettered words Mars Faces and from the letter a in faces go straight up vertically about 2/3rds of the way up on the face you will see the tiny sequence I9C. To better see the tiny number and letter sequence cup your hand and look thru your hand like a telescope with the opening the size of a bean. This keeps your eye from being blinded by the light being reflected back into the eye from the monitor and makes it easier to pin point what you are looking for in a particular photo.

The 2nd highlighted in yellow larger face to the right in same photo taken from Opportunity look for a secondary overlapping face. This is humanoid and to locate face go straight up from the letter e in the word Faces approx. 2/3rds straight up vertically from bottom of the yellow highlight you will see 2 eyes and a nose this is easy to see. Use the same technique by cupping your hand and looking thru your fingers like a telescope. Promise this will help you see better and it will take your eyes time to adjust to lock onto face. If you do not take the time to look for these things you will not see them Rik Riley

[edit on 17-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big-Brain

I thought at first I might link you to several examples of current heatshield technology. But then realized the big words might cause you some problems.

Is there an Internet I'm not aware of.....composed of crayon drawings? We need something to help Big-Brain with his questions.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big-Brain

Maybe Reinforced Carbon-carbon

The strength of carbon-carbon with unidirectional reinforcement fibres is up to 700MPa. Carbon-carbon materials retain their properties above 2000C

But clearly, they'd have to use metal so as not to confuse you, since people with little or no knowledge of science wouldn't understand it otherwise.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join