It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FARCE]There Is Not Any Phoenix On Mars[FARCE]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Phoenix successfully landed on Mars.
Not be remote control, but by 'incredible technology' that you insist is impossible.
So, now go away and study....go to school, maybe take a course in English while you're studying physics and astrometrics and other aerospace disciplines.

Hey, I also could land on Mars with 3D cartoons.

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

The same tomfoolery over and over, again and again.

What are those false enthusiastic stupid people doing?

Are they applauding to 3D animated cartoons?

My dear readers, look carefully at their behaviour: it is only a show.

Interesting: Phoenix has 12 rocket engines. Surely WW will be able to show us some test of landings made by Phoenix on the Earth.

===================
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 6-30-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Big-Brain

Big minus, what the heck is wrong with you??????

If you can't understand the difference between a computer-generated visual simulation (to convey, to an audience, what is likely happening...happened) then you will NEVER comprehend!!!!!!

Big minus, there is no bloody camera on Mars to watch the Phoenix land....it has to be shown, in a simulation.

Big minus, the pictures from the Phoenix lander are already being transmitted. They can be viewed right here on ATS!!!

What a shame, you waste your 'big brain' on nonsense....I say it again, go out and learn for a change!!! Please???/

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I have not found a real picture of Phoenix tested on the earth.

My dear readers, if NASA’s frauds had to send a probe on Mars with 12 rocket engines pushing from the bottom that has to land going backwards, which was the first thing to do?

To test Phoenix landing on the earth. As usually, we can’t see any video showing Phoenix landing on the earth.

WHY?

Because USA have not technology to land a probe that has to land going backwards. Pure and simple.

Only goats refute this simple concept.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

I don't understand why you think landing vertically with reverse thrust is so impossible.

[yvidwww.youtube.com...&hl[/yvid]

Or why testing a SPACECRAFT in the Earths atmosphere and gravity field makes any sense!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I was really hoping that rumors like this one did not start. The emotion I felt watching the Phoenix land, the emotion I saw on the faces of the operators and developers of this project , was very real. Have you seen the documentaries about the development of the lander? Awesome technology. Do you think they faked all those documentaries too? And for what reason do you purport that such an elaborate hoax would be done? Other nations are exploring Mars too, so please feel free to say why they are faking too. Really, I want to know why you think this is faked.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I don't understand why you think landing vertically with reverse thrust is so impossible.

[yvidwww.youtube.com...&hl[/yvid]

Or why testing a SPACECRAFT in the Earths atmosphere and gravity field makes any sense!

Your video is about a plane that flies in our atmosphere and has wings that balance it.
It has nothing to share with Phoenix. Also goats know this simple concept.

Testing a SPACECRAFT in the Earth's atmosphere and gravity field makes total sense because you must see if your spacecraft is capable to land going backwards without crashing on the ground.

If NASA's frauds never show a video of their probes that must land going backwards, it means that they have not technology to do it.

Also goats understand this simple concept.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I saw a show on either discovery or nat geo that actually did show the test landing of first a model of the lander, then the lander.

edit= ? Dude, what is up with the goat references?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
NASA'S FRAUDS ANIMATION

youtube.com...

Ha, Ha, Ha

What a biggest buffoonery.

NASA's frauds can only make animations and simulations.

The new liar, the new biggest fraud is Barry Goldstein.

Will it be true his name? Ein - stein. Gold - stein. Ha, Ha, Ha, NASA's frauds have not big creativity.

This Goldstein doesn't look at the cine-camera, WHY?

Simple for my big brain: he is ashamed of himself to play the part of the biggest scientist.

NASA's frauds can swindle gullible people but not me and my readers.

There is an old fat actor in this video:

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

He plays the part of the OBS (old big scientist) but he exaggerates and looks like a caricature.
Many others actors look like caricatures.

My dear readers, it is not possible, it is not reasonable, it is not normal, it is not judicious, it is not logical, it is not admissible, it is not plausible that NASA's frauds have not tested Phoenix on the earth to see if it had capabilities to slow down velocity and to land going backwards without becoming a spinning ball.

I, Big-Brain - the man that forced NASA to rotate Tempel 1 image since I said it had the face of a bad animal - challenge NASA's frauds to show a video of Phoenix tested on the earth.

I will stay tuned.

NASA's frauds, throw off your mask or show us a video of Phoenix that slows down its velocity and lands going backwards like a leaf on the hard ground of our planet.

This is my challenge: BBC (Big Brain Challenge).

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
My dear readers, look at this video:

phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu...

or go to: phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu... and to “Phoenix Lander Lift and Rotation”.

At Lockheed Martin I think they have tested Phoenix capabilities to slow down its velocity and to land going backwards suspending it from a crane as in this video.

They use the same system TOLSBMOC (take off and landing system by means of cables) used by NASA’s frauds to test LEM at Langley facility.

Lockheed Martin’s liars are right: it is the safer way to test a spacecraft.

I officially invite Lockheed Martin to my BBC (Big Brain Challenge). In order to win they must simply prove that Phoenix has been tested on the earth.

My dear readers close to Lockheed Martin, is there a stadium in which I could organize the BBC?

I could organize it at the same time of Lunar Lander Challenge.

It will be very astonishing to see all those probes that are sent towards the deep universe dropped from a helicopter that are able to land softly on the hard ground without crashing.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

What is this Photoshop buffoonery?

My big brain always knows the answer: NASA's frauds use Photoshop to make their false images more interesting, more amazing, more astonishing.

Which is the real astonishing thing they could have done?

They could have filmed Mars while their rocket was going more and more close to the planet.

Imagine: from the nothing of the universe to the wonderful sight of Mars, that real one with its fantastic atmosphere full of amazing colours, nuances, gradations.

Instead NASA's frauds show us insigificant images, stones and land, land and stones.

Throw off your mask.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Sensational

phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu...

Scientists in the Norwegian island of Svalbard use sensitive instruments to detect simple life forms in a frigid and dry arctic environment. (Image credit: NASA)

These are images made by Phoenix:

And this is an image of the Norwegian island of Svalbard:

Observe it carefully: NASA's frauds have been inspired by the island of Svalbard to fake their images.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Why do you continue to say that LLRVs were able to fly?

LLRVs have nothing to share with Phoenix.

Let your children see these images:

Ask them to say if those images have anything in common.

Those UUUFO (Unidentified ugly unable to fly object) share nothing.

The most important thing that differentiates them is that LLRV had a pilot that controlled it, instead Phoenix must slow down its velocity and land doing it itself.

It is so evident that NASA's frauds had to test Phoenix on the earth before sending it to Mars that only goats can refute this reasoning.

SENSATIONAL

An amazing, fantastic, astonishing, wonderful image directly from Mars:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

B- Brain, you truly are fancying yourself a comdian now, aren't you?

Two 'external images', the fisrt from the 1960s of an actual concept vehicle, then the second a frame from a computer simulation of the Phoenix lander!!!

The first pic, again....a PHOTOGRAPH!!! The other, of the Phoenix....CGI

Is it true that you actually cannot tell the difference?

Seriously,,,,can you not tell the difference?

Have you been to the movies lately? I mean, motion pictures, at your local cinema. They are doing some incredible CGI work....but not anytime before the 1990s. And certainly not in any way possiblity to render CGI in the 1960s!!!! Is that when you were born? The 1960s, or was it more like the 1990s?

Perhaps you grew up on modern films, and think that CGI has always been around...it has not.

Even 'Star Wars' (1977) did not use CGI....just actual models, filmed, with optical effects added in....animated, rotoscoped....CGI did not existed in 1977, except in the dreams of computer nerds. Actually, home computers didn't even exist in 1977....

So, your allegations that the LLRV was somehow faked just don't hold any water. It was not possible to render such incredibly photo-realistic images in the 1960s. Even the Phoenix simulation isn't photo-realistic!!!! It is conceptual, to describe the lander's operation, as it re-entered and landed. There was certainly no camera there, on Mars, to record the event.

Compare to the widely distributed video of Apollo 17's LM lift-off from the Moon. Filmed....(well, videoed, actually, and transmitted to Earth) as it happened.

If you wish to continue embarrassing yourself, then I'll make the popcorn, and we can all sit back and continued to be amused by nonsense as we watch your 'show'.

On the other hand, it would be incredibly satisfying if you did better investigative research and took the time to do some real learning....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You did not bother to answer me, what would be the purpose of faking this event? Sorry for the one liner

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have found this photo of Phoenix hooked to the crane, but I don't succeed in finding an image of Phoenix in flight.

www.lockheedmartin.com...

Yes, you are right. However there is not even a video in your site in which it is seen Phoenix that lands on the hard land of our planet.
Have not you ever tested Phoenix on the earth before sending it on Mars?
Where can we see videos in which we can observe Phoenix while it is landing on the hard ground of our planet?

Also at this Lockheed-Martin link:

www.lockheedmartin.com...

there is not some video or image of Phoenix that vertically flies and softly lands on the terrestrial ground.

My darlings readers, we keep on thinking that some tests of the abilities of flight of Phoenix don't have done, for which we are convinced that there is not any Phoenix that has gone to Mars.

If you write "Phoenix Mars Lander" in Lockheed Martin "SEARCH" at
www.lockheedmartin.com... you are redirected to Google.

Why?

YOU have built Phoenix, YOU have flown it, YOU must have images and videos of it flying.

Show us videos and images or throw off your mask.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What the.. This is the biggest bunch of ranting tomfoolery yet.

I think the animations are pretty awesome. I was board at uni last week and put this little montage of the animations together:

But I have seen the lander being tested on TV. Why would they fake something like this?

What do you mean NASA can't make a probe to 'land backwards'? The same landing was done with the Viking probes.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This thread has to be the biggest waste of bandwidth that I have see on this site in a long time. What difference do you think it makes if the craft is traveling backwards or not? Inertia is Inertia regardless of attitude, as the craft is not dependant on any type of aerodynamics, such as a lifting body or airfoil to slow its decent. Also why would they have to test this on the Earth? The Earth does not have the same atmosphere or level of gravity that Mars has. We have landed enough probes and Landers over the years that they can simply model its landing on a computer without having to build an actual test here on Earth, where the gravity is greater then on Mars.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by defcon5]

link   
reply to post by mattguy404

LOL No [snip]! Almost all the landers in the 70's landed that way instead of this bounce airbags one came along
BIGBRAIN you must have lived with your head in a hole in the ground for the past 45+ years or something

===========
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

link   
Really? The whole Phoenix mission isn't real?

I think theres another conspiracy afoot here!

I think it is in fact you who is not real!! I think you are all an elaborate hoax to test the common sense, maybe even mental competence, of ATS.

Who is behind this clever act of shenanigans you ask?! Hmm that is the question isn't it..

I challenge you to prove to us all, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are real!! Because I, kind sir, believe you to be a hoax.

Thank you and good day.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
What the.. This is the biggest bunch of ranting tomfoolery yet.

I think the animations are pretty awesome. I was board at uni last week and put this little montage of the animations together:

www.youtube.com...

But I have seen the lander being tested on TV. Why would they fake something like this?

What do you mean NASA can't make a probe to 'land backwards'? The same landing was done with the Viking probes.

Just enjoy it man.

Yes, you have landed on Mars by means of 3D cartoons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join