It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
very nice videos LunaCognita. And thanks fore all the pics. need to take a better look at them on my other computer.

but what do u think off the green stuff in the shadows at the rocks.

and to video nr 2 at : 5.05

CDR Thomas Strafford says : "boy You wouldn't believe this, Frank"
maybe it is becuase i am from denmark but i can only hear :
" boy You wouldn't believe this thing" where do frank come from or is it one from nasa Thomas is talking too that is named frank ????

and i don't get that voice saying : " with John Young"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Ok in the case of the missing astronaut, I found a flaw.

Heres one of the original pictures magnified for the claim of the "no astronaut in suit"

Now here's the same photo magnified. I have drawn the yellow line representing the line/edge of the "snoopy cap" and if you look closely at the area I have circled in red you can make out his nose and part of his cheek.

I believe he just looks missing because he is turning his head away from the camera to look to his left so what you are seeing is the black side of the snoopy cap making it appear as if there is no one in the suit.

I see what your referring to here, however, the stamp on the white part of the cap suggests that the astronaut should be in fact looking towards the camera and not away from it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk CDR Thomas Strafford says : "boy You wouldn't believe this, Frank"
maybe it is becuase i am from denmark but i can only hear :
" boy You wouldn't believe this thing" where do frank come from

I have to admit.. That i've listened to that segment for about 15 times now..
And everytime I've listened to it.. I hear the word "thing", not "Frank".

I find the videos to be very compelling and nicely done, but I believe your interjecting quite a bit of conjecture. For example your choice of colors for what some might just interpret as a fissure crack in the shadows of the one rock. What is it exactly that your implying this anomaly that you've painted green to be? Why did you choose the color green?

The invisible Astro-Not to me, is simply an astronaut wearing the regulation
'over-the-head' helmet cap and is looking opposite to the cameras POV (point of View).

And yes welcome to our fine site of scrutiny while we search for the truth.. it's nice to have you here to share your thoughts LunaCognita. And I'll say thank you in advance for your comments.. I've only watched two out of the four of your videos and did enjoy them for their production values.. I look forward to watching the others. The music behind the Moon was very tantalizing and I've only heard about this once before and that was about 12 years ago.. So that was nice to hear about it again..

I did however "Flag" and "Star" the thread as I was highly entertained, but more so in the production quality (being a former producer myself).

Johnny Anonymous
ATSMIX Co-Host

[edit on 5/30/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The photo with the pyramid looking object is great, can`t wait for the image experts here to have a go at it. I`m really trying to see the face of the astronaut in those pictures but I just can`t and i`ve been staring at it for quite some time now, maybe I just need glasses

LunaCognita, do you have anymore stuff coming or are the 4 youtube videos all you got for us at the moment? Oh and welcome to the forum

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Well, in the other picture I posted you can clearly make out his nose and cheek as he is looking away from the camera. Maybe the cap had shifted on his head.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is the picture of the pyramid the same as we se in pic AS17-135-20651 ?
In several pictures we see those pyramid-like dunes.

www.apolloarchive.com...

Pyramid:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Mod Note: Forum Image Linking Policy – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Image Size – Please Review This Link.
All images must remain at or below 680 pixels wide/tall

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I also hear "thing" Instead of frank. Very nice videos, with some very, very interesting material. I look forward to seeing your future work, LC!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

I have to admit.. That i've listened to that segment for about 15 times now..
And everytime I've listened to it.. I hear the word "thing", not "Frank".

[edit on 5/30/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

i did feel some douth about that and i also listened to it many times

but where did LunaCognita get the word frank from when it is clearly "thing" he is saying and not "frank"

the 3 pics off "The INVISIBLE ASTRO-NOT".
the first 2 ( s112e05290, s112e05291) i can't see any thing there, maybe it is the POV or thay have make it look like he is looking at that way ( too the left .
but the 3th pic ( s112e05295 ) you can clearly see that there isn't any man inside. you can see that he is looking forward and you can not see the face off a man.

and too the green stuff at pic (02a-AS17-137-20925UHRoriginal ) that i think it is the orginal pic. u can see clearly see the green in it or is it just me ??

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
QBSneak, good eyes.

I can make it out now, but its a bit funny how the reflection and brightness just blocks him out....notice anything else? Is his left hand doing anything, for him to look that way?

if so, i'd have to say there is someone in the suit, unless it was digitally inserted as the video said.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
the moon was towed here from outer space...i guess there is mining going on as well and alien bases...

sounds realistic to me..it makes a perfect base to watch us from imo.
www.youtube.com...://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/luna_moonanomalies_video02.htm

www.youtube.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.illuminati-news.com...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

was there something about one off the apollo mission after they went too the dark side off the moon and come back too earth thay all died after seeing something on the moon.. and it cut explane why thay did here sound on the moon ( or music ) ?? but what do we know ???

do any one hear more about the jap´s satilite that was sent too the moon??

[edit on 30-5-2008 by kadara_dk]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The hubble took a pic of the apollo 17s landing spot. I cant see any pyramids, just hills.

www.youtube.com...

This video shows wires beeing used to jump around on the "moon"

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
First, Luna, welcome to ATS and thanks for bringing something for us to chew on.
I am and always will be a student of these phenomena, and your contribution is very welcome.
Kudos aside, I too, heard "thing" rather than "Frank" and many members beat me to saying so before I was able to digest the thread in totality.
I also wondered about the same things other mems did.
To keep this brief, I believe some of this to be true insofar as to beg the question, "Why, exactly, haven't we been back and why haven't we been to Mars yet?" The technology is certainly possible, if not at hand, so why?
The only answer I believe to be correct is that there's something up there and the gov't hasn't yet figured out how ,or if, or what to tell us.
The whole "public" space program stinks of rot.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Thats because in the third picture he's not looking forward. He is looking towards the flag. You see pretty much the right back of his head. Looking in that direction, no part of the face is towards the angle of the camera.

here's how I saw it.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The invisible astronaut is clearly looking to his left. Look at the lettering o the snoopy hat. If he was looking toward you the lettering runs vertical, but looking to the side the lettering looks horizontal. Plus, you can see his cheek and nose.

I also only hear "thing" not "Frank".

But still a good post, and good find. Curious to see what the experts say about the pyramid pic.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
Why, exactly, haven't we been back and why haven't we been to Mars yet?

I just made a thread showing a 3 part video thats called Alien moon - Why NASA Never Returned To The Moon. Its because it is crawling with aliens there. I dont know what to believe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

okay i see it now. and now when i have look at the other pics ( 1 and 2 ) i can see his nose and cheek. but the red and yellow lines are not following his face
, i agree now with u

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Yeah, the lines dont follow exactly because I can't keep a steady hand when drawing with a mouse

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

it was the pic Odessy reply from you i talked about..
or maybe i should have open my eye's earlyer.

but i am also no leo da vinci with a computer mouse

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thank you for showing us the video. Great work. I have just one question. Would you say that the work WINK was referring to the eye you see on the pyramid on the one dollar us???. Crazy and far off perhaps but.......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join