It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Thanks for that OP. Those videos were well put together and have shed light on some deceptive NASA doings. I was not aware of such trickery on this level (Obviously I knew not everything they told us was 100% truth), but thanks for opening my eyes up on the topic.

Starred and flagged.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
With such keen eyes and lots of time to dissect photos for the sake of arguments, how come no one mentions the cap is facing forward? Because it contradicts your debunk?

Hehe good one
It also amazes me how those who are sure they see the face and sketched where the nose etc is... have it 'clearly' in different location

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
When I first heard about the music or chanting, I immediately thought of 2001 A Space Oddyssey. I watched it recently and was wondering about the "score" whenever the monkeys first find the black monolith and I passed it of as Arthur C Clarke being artistic. I just listened to it again and it sounds like monks chanting along with a high pitch ringing of sorts.

Originally posted by RiotComing

According to David Wilcock on the 'Jumproom To Mars' interview on the Project Camelot website, Arthur C Clarke knew much more than you may think he did. They were trying to secure an interview with him because they knew he was about to pass on, and unfortunately he took the truth with him to his grave. Apparently there really is a monolith on the moon.

it would've been nice to hear something before Clarke passed.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

SPACE SOUND NAVIGATOR

"Sounds of Space" collected by U Iowa instruments on various spacecraft
www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
I wonder what could have caused that sound, and whether it was via radio (interference) or external. Interference doesn't sound much like music, but space has been known to make some pretty strange sounds if the correct filters are applied.

It would have to be via radio
because as we all know sound needs air to travel so if it was external we would have to conclude a Lunar Atmosphere... and you all know what reaction I get when we suggest that

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

on my screen resolution I don't even need photoshop to see the pyramid structure. I'm on an iPod touch the screen is pretty much a smaller HD display. It's crystal clear. Interesting results here. Looks like we may have something hard here. Starred and flagged. And Luna thanks for your work, and contributions to this site.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Here's a few quick photoshop filtered images I did on the 1.2 meg file STS112-E-5290 (12 October 2002):

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

People really need to let the moon thing go. There is nothing up there. I know people that worked on Lunar Prospector which scanned the entire surface. No the data was not manipulated by NASA. It was a direct feed from the probe. The only thing weird about the mission that happened was they had trouble scanning a region of the north pole on the dark side. The probe was able to get high resolution data on the surface but that region. As for the astronauts lying its just not true.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Fascinating find that overexposed picture
there is some strange structure that looks like a pyramid for sure.

i changed contrast , color settings and this is what i have found so far...

those hills, don't resemble the pyramid shape at all.
nor do they resemble something man made, it looks as if the astrophotographer took a shot of the "feature" in the horizon.

its also odd, as it has been wisely pointed out by a poster, that it has 51 degrees of inclination...

in comparison with the other geological features of the moon that we can see in pictures, nothing looks quite like it.

BlasteR, i also find peculiar that all those missions show the same array of mounts...
supposedly they all landed in different places? I'll look it up!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

The individual who posted the image of the hills on the horizon wasn't comparing them to the pyramid picture. He was pointing out how he
wasn't one to believe in moon anomalies but after a bit of investigation
had to admit it was rather disconcerting that the images taken at
different times, had the same horizon.

If you think the pyramid is interesting, check the bottom left hand area. There's certainly something odd there!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaCognita

I think the green thingie on the moonrock is actually a scratch on the negative. I used a gamma filter and nothing else on the picture. If it's not a scratch, I have no idea what it is.

But keep up the good work!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk
very nice videos LunaCognita. And thanks fore all the pics. need to take a better look at them on my other computer.

but what do u think off the green stuff in the shadows at the rocks.

and to video nr 2 at : 5.05

CDR Thomas Strafford says : "boy You wouldn't believe this, Frank"
maybe it is becuase i am from denmark but i can only hear :
" boy You wouldn't believe this thing" where do frank come from or is it one from nasa Thomas is talking too that is named frank ????

and i don't get that voice saying : " with John Young"

I have to agree on the Frank word.. I also hear 'thing'. But I'm also from denmark, so maybe we just got some kind of inner ear problem here

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Thanks Undo for clarifying. Yeah, I wasn't trying to compare them to the pyramids but just showing how all the hills are EXACTLY the same. The first two images I found on a moon conspiracy site a while back (can't find the actual site now). Both the original images I posted are from video footage taken during 2 different apollo missions. The original website these were on had links to the videos themselves but the links were completely dead.

Just looking at the location of the lander though in one of them, you can tell they were completely different missions (which i'm not exactly sure though unfortunately).

Luna gave the link to the apollo 17 image archive so I was sifting through it and, low and behold, these same exact hills showed up in that image..

It only took me about 5 minutes to make the connection so it makes me wonder..

-ChriS

[edit on 31-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Just wanted to thank everyone that has commented on this thread and a special thanks to all you people who has welcomed LunaCognita to this forum.

I also want to say that I do not agree that there is someone in the spacesuit in the images 5290 and 5291. Regarding the "Snoopy cap", it is tightfitted and made out of strechable material, it has ear covers and also has a chin strap. I don't think it's very likely that an astronaut could turn it . inside it. If the cap is turned forward, so should the astronaut's face be.

Here are links to a couple of sites where you can see the Snoopy cap.

Scroll down a bit in this page: www.nasa.gov...

Scroll down to page 6 in this document:
esamultimedia.esa.int...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
pause the forth video when the astronaut images are light corrected... you can clearly see his nose and fore. (looking to the left watching the other astronaut.

The White strip of the snoopy helmet, and the black lettering all match the way his face would be aligned to observe someone to his left.

Otherwise good videos, and interesting topics.

However, you must be extremely careful when building a documentary like this. One simple little flaw (such as the real photos claimed as 3-d fakes) leads the documentation down a road of ridicule.

I was enthralled until that video.

Hopefully it will be the only mistake, and will be removed from the planning of this documentary.

I'm callin' it like I see it. First 3 vids, awesome and on point. 4th vid ruins your entire argument.

Coven

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jalien
reply to post by ziggystar60

I was following the whole thing till you proposed that a 20 inch statue egyptian statue was mimic'd on a moon crater the length of several football fields. To be honest the moon crater looked like a messy hot dog to me,,hey u said it, its all perspective..

I am very sorry, but I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about. You are the first person to mention anything about an egyptian statue on a moon crater. I think you perhaps have confused me with someone else, or this thread with another thread. Or perhaps both?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Alright, figured I'd make a PNG of my work and throw it up here. It's nothing fancy at all, but it shows what I'm talking about. Red lines are 51 degrees and the yellow ones are 45 degrees for comparison. Pretty darn close huh?

Picture :img147.imageshack.us...

The picture is too large to display in my post correctly and I'm too tired to get fancy with the post and make a clickable image and such. Just follow the link and take a peek.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven
pause the forth video when the astronaut images are light corrected... you can clearly see his nose and fore. (looking to the left watching the other astronaut.

Coven

About the Snoopy cap, it is black on it's sides. If the astronaut was turning his . to the left, you should be able to see the black area on the cap's side too. You do NOT see this black area inside the helmit. You only see a tiny portion of at the top, right next to the print. I have cropped image 5250 and circled the area where you get a tiny glimpse of the black part of the cap, to show you what I mean. The Snoopy cap is clearly facing forwards, so the astronaut's face should ble clearly visible inside the helmit:

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry but i've watched the first video, and talk about seeing things that aren't there. I could of made pyramids in a blank frame for gods sake, and as for the Egyptian lady in the rock, are you or real? I was waiting for Spongebob Squarepants to be in the next photo.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Some things in the video were interesting, some where taken too far...

Just like the rest are saying, im sure nobody put a face off some egyptian pharoah on the moon, lol... as if someone has the time to carve some chicks face in the rocks common.. lol

The pyramids and possible stone henge I thought were interesting, even on the second movie the music in space was pretty interesting. God forsaken nasa cutting out some important audio aswell... who knows whats up there really tho, gonna have to build an ATS rocket to the moon to debunk those idiots... lol

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join