It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Great find Ziggy
Starred and Flagged

Here is the file on the cameras

history.nasa.gov...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nizzmo

Thanks for the clear up on the cap. Balanced weighed, there IS someone in the suit. Thanks!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaCognita

Hi LunaCognita and welcome to ATS~!! heh heh, which is now my homepage.

First off, I for one deeply thx you for all your effort in finding and documenting everything! Personally, I think it's the best find I've seen on the net for the subject period. I've looked at most if not all the moon docs on YouTube and am throughly convinced it's a hoax. However, I've NEVER thought of a cover up from 'covering up' stuff from what was ON the moon! WOW!

I've always 'wondered' about a few things such as communications btwn earth and the Astronauts, why the black space with no stars.. ect. Now, the thing that REALLY pulled my chain was the FIBER OPTICS available on the camera!! I mean, that through me so completely into backing up and having to rethink everything through from the first launch!

Here's what I've pieced together so far based upon the Fiber Optics alone. (this is purely IMO)

~1). Being that they ALREADY had the technology back in 66, means they prolly had ALOT more they didn't divulge and the Technology in the world for us civilians is 40+ years BEHIND in technology of our own governments & (NASA) and possibly other governments of the world~! digital Cameras, computers, ect.. think about it ..

~2) The Van Allen radiation belts (if there is any such thing) were able to be compromised easily some how. If there isn't any such thing then it was part of the hoax to keep us from believing that we never did go to keep the moon even MORE a complete secret to hide what they knew was already there.

~3). This might mean what NASA showed us with ALL they equipment on TV wasn't what actually went up to the moon. Kinda like in the movie CONTACT.

~4). Roswell might be real~! (for me, it's real but, the jury is still out on this one), Since this might be so they had fiber optics for communications before 1965!!! based on Wikipedia

Ugh.. ! I need to rethink everything through, the more I think about the questions I have.

What a GREAT find~!! You have 100 stars and flags just from me alone if it were possible!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
The manipulated Photo's of astronauts backs up the different ideas about the real deal about the space stations which Zorgon has posted here on ATS a lot.

Yes they do don't they?
But I did not have that pyramid one before

Of course this means a WHOLE lot more work for me now to confirm... but enjoy the PDF Fiber optics on Apollo 11? From a NASA document? It don't get any better than this

And just ignore Herr Weed Wacker seems he didn't even know our new guest was in the thread... there will be 'several' here that will be upset by the revelations

:shk:

[edit on 30-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is a really cool thread!

Here's what I can contribute. I'm acquainted with an Apollo astronaut. I can't say who out of respect for my relationship with him.

1. I can say with 100% certainty that he believes he went to the moon.

2. I can say with 100% certainty that something happened while he was there that completely changed his life in a way that's beyond what words can describe. Something happened that was spiritual/cosmic that raised his thought process to an entirely different place than anybody I've ever met in my life.

3. He knows things on a spiritual level that most people don't know. I mean he just KNOWS things. It's hard to explain. The best thing I can tell you is that love for each other is most important. I know that sounds like a cliche, but stop and think about it.

4. There's nothing he's ever said that would contradict the implications being made by the OP, nor did I ever hear him even unofficially confirm that he saw anything unusual.

My gut feeling is that there were things on the moon that were significant and life changing, and that is the whole purpose we went to the moon in the first place.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Okay, I watched the first video over and over again. I really don't see the pyramids in the landscape or the other shapes that the video claims are there. I'm not trying to cast any doubt on your work, Luna. I guess I was just expecting something a bit more convincing.

Now on the 2nd video - that one is a lot more interesting to me - the music that they heard while in the comm blackout. Could it be they were hearing some kind of radio interference over the radio caused by the blackout? Why wouldn't NASA release this footage?

The third video to me is also a stretch. I believe the astronaut is there. It's just a very odd set of camera angles.

Now I don't consider myself to be in the same class as most of the naysayers on this thread. I'm certainly open to the possibilities. For example, take this clip of pics taken by astronauts and some comm transmissions between astronauts and NASA. To me it's more convincing, almost irrefutable.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Ya know, I have heard, there was a code phrase, when on a live Comm channel, for the Astronauts to use, when they saw something Extraterristrial

The term was 'Santa Claus'

Actually I heard that broadcast live...

If you heard the rest of it on the days leading up to Christmas day it was a skit played out for Christmas had nothing to do with a 'code' for a UFO... all you need to do is look at ALL the chatter of the time... Beside if they did use Santa Claus as a term for UFO how dumb would that be? because everyone would know when they said 'Santa Claus' they were talking about a UFO

As to CT'ers "getting the story straight" John and I and others have for years been saying that they went, that we were also there before Apollo and that they faked stuff to cover what was going on..

Do try to pay attention and play nice

To SHERPA Thanks for the link... filed

[edit on 31-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Can't find that image AS17-135-2680 at Teague Is that the correct number?

The "Christmas Light" Reference was in regards to the pretty colored lights all over the Lunar surface
as we showed in the Clementine color images

Here is a small scale version

And here is a page from the Apollo debriefing log talking about glowing things...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What's the big deal about the fiber optics again?
Here's a brief history of fiber optic technology
They were using a technology,fiber optics , 18 years after Bell demonstrated and declared the best method?

I guess I need to reread some posts or watch the vid again

b

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hello everyone! My first post here on ATS, though I prose the forums regularly...

I watch the videos a few weeks ago, good stuff to stir the mental juices! Lunacognita... Thumbs
!

As for the questions at hand, or at thread, the Apollo Missions to the Moon always cause someone to have a difference in opinion. I myself am still in deliberations with the jury and the verdict of have we gone or not. But I must also offer that I always find support for the missions as well as support for hoax.

As for those who think adobe products are rigged,
!

I look forward to moons of information in the future from ATS!!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow this thread sure has blown up ALOT more since I've last been in here with more content added (Pictures and the whole nine) looks like I have some reading during this thunderstorm.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaCognita
I gotta ask - what in the world (or "out of this world" in this case) would even sound passably melodic up there?

Well to hear sound we would have to get into 'atmosphere' unless it was only on the radio...
But just as a check and balance check out spacesounds.com

Well Luna congratulations hehe You made BAD ASTRONOMYalready

Took me about 6 months

Welcome to the fold.. Love your choice of music in #1... but all well done videos...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, Zorgon....I have been ridiculed for suggesting that Apollo was not faked, but was 'followed'....and that things had to be 'hidden'....

I got some of these ideas from you, and John. Not all of them, of course, but you guys tend to lead us in that direction.....

Care to elaborate????

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh I just remembered something about that sound LunaCognita posted about, could that have any connection with the symphonies of the planets CDs that were released by NASA (or some other company not sure off the top of my head) I have all the CDs (I believe) and presents eerie sounds from various planets in the solar systems. I know the frequency was heightened (Or lowered again it escapes me at this moment), but I'm still curious and wondering could their be a connection to that in the CDs?

I can upload them to as I believe all of them are roughly around 30 minutes each.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Nope the Japanese and the Chinese missions have been silent... we have a thread ongoing here that will post anything as it is made public

First Moon Picture from Japanese Orbiter
www.abovetopsecret.com...

images from china's "chang'e 1"...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are other China threads but this one has links to them

These are the two I monitor and if you add them to your favorites... if anything new pops up...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Care to elaborate????

Nope no need LunaCognita has the floor here
and he's 'The New Kid on the Block"

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I find this all very interesting. I am a space enthusiast, sure, but nowhere near any kind of an authority on the subject.

I'm not convinced by the plant-like design in the shadow of the moon rock. There are far too many possibilities for what that could be, and on a world where everything is allegedly impact after impact, that looks like cracked rock to me.

I'm also not convinced about the astro-not considering i've begun to spot his face and it looks like he is turned toward his crew mate, who looks to be working on something in the direction of where he would be looking. I don't know how much range of motion astronauts have in their helmets but i assume it's ample enough to create this kind of angle.

I'm very curious about the music, however. I've read through the NASA transcripts (much to the chagrin of my beautiful wife), and as a writer, it doesn't appear to me that the statements under observation are taken out of context in the least. It sure does seem like that tape is spliced up in the most convenient places. I will say i had a good laugh at how casual the crew members were throughout the rest of the transcript, although the statements in question don't seem to be joking in tone to me.

I wonder what could have caused that sound, and whether it was via radio (interference) or external. Interference doesn't sound much like music, but space has been known to make some pretty strange sounds if the correct filters are applied.

I wonder, though, if perhaps the crew picked up some radio waves from that dark side of the moon. I've never been a moon conspiracy theorist, never gave it much thought before, but the motivation is there for a massive cover up.

I can think of a million reasons why the powers-that-be would not want to reveal alien life to the masses. Firstly, the vast majority of religions depend on the idea that God created us, and us alone. My sister, a devout christian, says any alien "arrival" would essentially be the anti-christ because it would be false. Imagine the chaos that would follow when billions of humans' faith is shaken in such a way.

Imagine the destruction that would take place on world stock markets, oil supplies, etc. I think the lie started a long time ago and it was a choice back then, but now it is an absolute necessity because it has become way too complicated.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've been looking at this library of apollo 17 photos posted by luna cognita and had kind of a revelation. A while back I saw these two photos on a website. These are smaller versions of the originals obviously and I'm not exactly sure which missions they are from although they are from different missions. Note the similar hills in the background.....

And now I see this photo from the apollo 17 library....
Image AS17-137-20866
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Even I usually don't subscribe to the moon conspiracy theories but...
Comon now.... What are the chances that these identical hills would show up in 3 different apollo missions?

Not to mention it took me all of 5 minutes to make the connection and have this revelation. How many other apollo missions have this identical backdrop of hills?????!

-ChriS

[edit on 31-5-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Apollo 8, was a proof of TLI concept, the first manned Apollo to leave Earth orbit, and achieve a free return trajectory, using the Moon's gravity, to return. I could be mistaken, but I do not think Apollo 8 entered Lunar orbit. Apollo 9, and 10 did. Apollo 11, well, that's history.

I don't, now, nor ever have, worked at NASA. I just know from my basic high-school science education, and what I've seen in documentaries.

So, if I've made any mistakes, please tell me.

FYI: "The overall objective of Apollo 8's mission was to demonstrate command and service module performance in a cislunar (between the Earth and Moon) and lunar-orbit environment, to evaluate crew performance in a lunar-orbit mission, to demonstrate communications and tracking at lunar distances, and to return high-resolution photography of proposed Apollo landing areas and other locations of scientific interest."

Apollo 8 completed 10 orbits of the Moon, roughly 70 miles above the surface. Achieving a free return trajectory was never planned for this flight and was not employed until Apollo 13.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Probably already mentioned, but the US Navy's clementine database shows all kinds of inexplicable structures AND blurring. Too many to catch? These aren't ink blot types either.
Here's a famous one.

Clementine original: www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm
This is a big structure.

Course, the Ham radio operators picked up that freaky transmission.
Moon rocks dated to 5.3 bya, and oldest terrestrials are about 3.8 bya.
Only satelite with the "single face' effect.
Appears to have a superstructure, perhaps made of titanium. I belive there is an inexplicable amount of titanium on/in the moon.

It's hollow(?)

Mythology recalls a Pre-Moon time.

Last, though many people have ventured into space these days, few have put significant distance between themselves and earth. I suspect that as an observer travels away from a massive body reality itself gets more "flexible." Think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join