It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh wow you joined We'll Welcome
Loved the videos, really in depth coverage up them. Hoping to see more in the future.

Edit - Reply to Luna's message, apparently the reply function didn't want to work for me.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Leviatano]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thanks gang!
To Sherpa: I noticed you inquired about the audio of Schmitt saying "wink". The audio is available online at the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal.

Jack Schmitt, being the only ASTRO-geologist to go to the Moon, is a man who was a MAJOR player in the cover-up, and he is also a guy who I have learned seemed to revel in the fact that he is keeping the secret - even joking about it like he did here in this "wink" instance. (and with his slap-in-the-face rejected "mission patches".)

Sherpa, he made this comment during the mission's very first LRV traverse to Steno, exactly at the 122:00:45 MET portion of the timeline. Here is the direct link to the page on the ALSJ site (the comment is in the lower half of the page - just run down the timeline to the 22 hours and 00 minute mark )
www.hq.nasa.gov...

"122:00:45 Schmitt: Houston, (pause as he listens to Bob) there are certainly a lot of big boulders...Whoop!"
You can see they failed to include the word "wink" in the transcript. If you download the MP3 audio they have for this traverse segment you can hear him say "wink" clearly (the audio link is on the same page, but it is a 20 minute MP3 so you have to fastforward it to the 14minute and 25 second mark to hear Schmitt's comment).
Hope this helps!

Luna.

and BTW, I just did a quick browse around the site - WOW! Great stuff gang! Congrats on building a fantastic site! I look forward to chatting with you all!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
You know, America's greatest rival at the time, the USSR was competing with us ferociously. They were monitoring everything we did, and we were watching them too.

Wouldn't they have had something to say about this monumental hoax?

Why did the USSR not protest or reveal the hoax. Instead it become known by them and verified that we were on the moon.

Were our cold war enemies also part of our conspiracy? (Not to mention the other countries of the world who had the technology to monitor what we were doing and confirm it.)

You were told that the USSR was competing. US and the USSR didn't get to where they are today by being 'enemies'. The cold war was just another front and convenient way to instil fear (smoke and mirrors), the proof of the non-war is simply that. There was never a USSR/USA war because they are the ones that create the illusion using innocent people as pawns for their little war games. Then when 'they' decide that its all over in this case the 'cold war' it just ends with a few handshakes and smiles from 'knowing' leaders!

Anyone that actually thinks that these are not just global players on the board game called 'Earth' with you and me as their game pieces really needs to get their head out of their arses and ask themselves why the world and its enslaved people are in the state that we are in?

Do you think that Bush, Blair, Brown, Putin are feeling the effects of the ‘Peak Oil' scam, or the Credit Crunch'?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
* and flag

great post, great find, very intriguing videos. still watching them and will add more later. the de-gauss effect very impressive, if only these were shown on msm...the world would change in an instant.....i bet.

once again, excellent post.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ziggy - Starred and flagged! Great find !

Luna - Fantastic production! Be prepared to answer many questions about the non-destructive video enhancements. Glad you're registered and hopefully going to stick around. You'll find this group to be 'real' to say the least.

MM

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Good point about the Russians.

If the race to the Moon was devised to further deplete Russian money and resources, and the USSR suffered as a result of this, then the Russians would not admit this to their own people.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thank you for your great work in finding these and sharing them with us. I really hope we can get these 'unbelievers' on here to attempt to debunk (always open to clever people that can breakdown and debunk stuff that, as in this case' seems so 'Real')

I fully believe what we're being told in the videos i.e. we did go but not as we know it!

One thing that still bothers me is why the US citizens do not 'Demand' more info which after all is owned by all of you? Like the far side never being made available? Is this true (to our debunkers)? I'm sure that colour film is available I'm sure I've seen it i.e. a buggy skipping across the moon may be?

The Fibre optics is the one that blows me away in 1968 and the video maker having actual proof of this. Again, debunkers please show me what you can do with this evidence?

And, a nice taster of an up to date fakery that again, come on debunkers please show us why we shouldn't believe in the fakery?

Very interesting and a thread that I hope doesn't lose its way!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hi LunaCognita

did not know you had joined so quick. Welcome and I hope you stay here forever. Thank you for your wonderful work.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What I'm interested to know is if we found artifacts on the moon, why did we suddenly halt the missions? It would seem that they would want to know much more than they could learn in the course of six landings. Were they scared of something?

And why, after all these years of inactivity regarding moon exploration is there such sudden interest from many different countries in returning?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
What I'm interested to know is if we found artifacts on the moon, why did we suddenly halt the missions?

Well, the OFFICIAL claim is that the missions were halted. But it seems more and more obvious that the official claims often have nothing to do with the truth. I don't believe for a second that we haven't been back to the moon many times since the "last" Apollo 17 mission. In my opinion.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was just wondering as a "newb" here (and to forums in general for that matter), what is the policy on posting imagery here in the forums? I noticed Sherpa wanted to see the pyramid image - the original and the enhancements - and I can put them up here if it is ok to do so (and assuming someone tells me how!). Sorry for my ignorance gang, but I haven't done much of this before, and don't want to upset the apple cart on my first day here!

Thanks,
Luna

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Very intruiging videos, however, the fiber optic one has been removed from youtube and I was not able to see it.
Also, in the invisible astronaut video at 6:11 it is clear to me by the orientation of the lettering and the white triangle at the jaw portion of the snoopy cap that the astronaut has his head turned to the left. There is a slight glare, but his cheek and nose are visible.

With respect,
Vitres

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaCognita

Hi, please post images! But it is good if you tell us the ID-numbers to the images, and also provide us with a direct link to the source where you found them. Many of us want to download interesting images and have a look at them ourselves.

Go to this handbook to learn how to post images:

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Just watched your videos and welcome to ATS! hope you'll become a regular.

A few questions--What are you finding in the shadow of the rock close-up in your first video? Are you suggesting that's a plant?

Where did you uncover Cernan's sketches for the patches? Apollo 17 is fascinating; what do you think of Laney's take on the mission?

Please do post a link--even if it is a url--to the pyramid frame in your first video.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I'm sorry, I could only watch a bit of 'video1' to see it is another 'youtube' hackjob of unsubstantiated claims.

For instance, 'mission patches' are designed BEFORE the launch, not after.

Or, taking a recording of an Astronauts comments, completely out of context? More hack.

There has to be a consensus, at least, among CTs. Many claim the Apollo missions were complete hoaxes....this, usually, from people who weren't even born yet!! Now, we see this nonsense....seems to say that Apollo 17 went to the Moon, but they saw something, and couldn't speak openly, on a live channel.

So, either all of Apollo was faked, or it was real, or not.....can't these CTs get their stories straight???????

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This are really great vids... WOW!

Posting the image will not be a problem I guess, if they are not copyrighted.

The manipulated Photo's of astronauts backs up the different ideas about the real deal about the spacestations which Zorgon has posted here on ATS a lot.

great great

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Originally posted by SystemiK
What I'm interested to know is if we found artifacts on the moon, why did we suddenly halt the missions?

Well, the OFFICIAL claim is that the missions were halted. But it seems more and more obvious that the official claims often have nothing to do with the truth. I don't believe for a second that we haven't been back to the moon many times since the "last" Apollo 17 mission. In my opinion.

I don't doubt this either. The lunar missions were the public face of things. probably so that we could go up there and see if our suspicions were correct. when we did find something we stopped the public missions and started with the secret ones.

Though I am puzzled by all the secrecy. It's in place for a reason. But for what reason?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ziggystar60

So, either all of Apollo was faked, or it was real, or not.....can't these CTs get their stories straight???????

They went to the moon, all right, they just did not tell us what they really found, collected and photographed up there. It is question of being able to hold two thoughts at once in your head. No disrespect intended.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Thank you for the audio location LunaCognita it took me a little while but I did find the mp3.

Having listened now to this track, I personally believe it sounds more like "eek" or "oik" that of course is purely my evalution and other people will have to make there own minds up after listening to it.

I will put the direct link to it HERE the comment is at 14:32.

I will have to go back and try to trace the image you are talking about unless you have a direct link.

edit to add comment location.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey you joined!!! Welcome Luna!!!! looking forward to reading your posts!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join