It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my apartment and I got it on video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have thought a bit about how I want to say this so as not to appear like a crazy person so please bear with me... (the link to the video is below)

This is not a subject I know much about. Yesterday there was some sort of apparition or entity in my apartment.

I heard piano playing coming from my living room and assumed my wife was playing piano. We just got one of those cheapo flash memory video cameras and I thought I would surprise film her playing the piano. It turns out she was in the bathroom.

When I entered the room, what i saw scared the hell out of me. Though in retrospect I don't think it meant any harm. But sitting at the piano was some sort of ghost playing the same note over and over again. At the time it was clear as day. It kind of looked like a woman from the 1920's but it kept going between purple and black translusence and was kind of formless.

It didn't come out great in the video but you can make it out if you look close. When I said, "Hello" it turned and looked at me and then came right at me while it dematerialized. I was pretty scared at the time.

Anyway, here it is

the video

Let me know what you make of it

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Holy *** indeed. I heard some sort of moaning, was that coming from the apparition?

I mean, to be honest, the video seems far too good to be real, with the ghost knocking over sheet music to get away from you.

I also didn't see much of anything. My eyes caught a vague outline, but that might just be my head playing with me.

Either way, its a great vid, but like I said, it seems too good..

Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I would have crapped my pants dude.

That is creepy indeed.

The skeptic in me wants to dismiss it but i cannot find any explanation unless it is a hoax. Did you check the piano strings to see if you had a mouse or birds nest?

The sheet music flying off the piano when you said hello is freaky but there was an open window with a light breeze.

Nice vid.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My hoax meter is pinging off the chart, but I have to say that was pretty cool. Can you please verify that the MetaCafe account belongs to you? That would be a good place to start.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes, that is my metacafe account. I don't know how to prove it. If anyone requires I prove it, tell me how.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I would love to believe what you say to be true, but I looked at the video 4 times and didn't see anything sitting on that piano bench. I even stopped it and tried to go frame by frame...still didn't see anything. The only thing that can't be explained is when you said hello, and the sheet music went flying.

Sorry..don't mean to be a pooper, but I didn't see anything.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cadavaler
Yes, that is my metacafe account. I don't know how to prove it. If anyone requires I prove it, tell me how.

Post "hello ATS" in your description.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
wild video; however i'm always suspicious of videos; i don't know.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Post "hello ATS" in your description.

I did it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
There really isn't much that is credible about this video I feel.The piano keys weren't moving at all from what i could tell.It was just one note being played rather repetitively.Also when the books fell I was curious to know why the footage just stopped suddenly and why the camera jerked to the left rather than backward as most reactions would indicate.The books falling in the manner that they did pointed more towards a string attached to one of the books behind the bulk of the books rather than a ghost entity smacking them or pushing them aside as would be expected.This seems more Hoax than real.If you are confident however in it's authenticity I would recommend getting the full video analyzed.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

There really isn't much that is credible about this video I feel.The piano keys weren't moving at all from what i could tell.It was just one note being played rather repetitively.Also when the books fell I was curious to know why the footage just stopped suddenly and why the camera jerked to the left rather than backward as most reactions would indicate.The books falling in the manner that they did pointed more towards a string attached to one of the books behind the bulk of the books rather than a ghost entity smacking them or pushing them aside as would be expected.This seems more Hoax than real.If you are confident however in it's authenticity I would recommend getting the full video analyzed.

Look, I took the video. I don't mean to tell anyone what is on it other than what I saw. I don't recall the keys moving while it happened.

Also, the camera has the record button on the front and you kind of grip it like a pistol with the button as a trigger. When I got scared I squeezed the button. My hand just contracted.

I don't know if anyone will be convinced its real. It just is what it is.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Its understandable.Though I'm sure that you just click the button and it records till you tell it to stop by clicking another button,normally during the process people move their hands away so they can hold the camera more securely. That being said your camera may be different.I'm having some trouble visualizing what the camera looks like, could you provide camera make and model? ^^

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
FAKE!!!!

Come on man, do you expect to fool ATS?

Good luck!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I like player pianos too. Glad to see someone else enjoys them. The books could have easily been tied to string, or set to fall when the reel from the piano hits a certain note. The books fall from left to right, which could suggest a string laying behind the books, then tugging on the far book, and either the books or the string hitting the rest, letting them fall.

There isn't anything credible with this video. A player piano with some books tied to a string.

Oh, and welcome to ATS.

[edit on (5/29/0808 by Hexidecimal]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Its understandable.Though I'm sure that you just click the button and it records till you tell it to stop by clicking another button,normally during the process people move their hands away so they can hold the camera more securely. That being said your camera may be different.I'm having some trouble visualizing what the camera looks like, could you provide camera make and model? ^^

I can't get the make right now. Its in my bedroom and I don't want to accidentally wake my wife up. This camera is like it. The record button is on the front and my finger was on it the whole time. It feels very natural to hold it like that. Push once to start recording and again to stop.

This isn't the camera, but it is very similar

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cadavaler
I We just got one of those cheapo flash memory video cameras and I thought I would surprise film her playing the piano.

Exactly when did you get the camera?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
LOL Obviouse hoax. The piano key are not being compressed down.
the piano key sound is coming from a recorder. The music book being knocked down is from a pellot gun.
And the guy say "Holy &^$%" every freaking second is a complete moron.
How about the next time you make a fake video like this, you clean you mouth up. Your cussing over and over DOES NOT make it seem more real you fake.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
now that was a cool ghost video...
alot better then the ones with bed sheets and holes cut out for eyes.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cadavaler

Hey Cadavaler,

any chance you could upload the full size file anywhere?

The detail on the small one makes it impossible to see anything except a faint blur in front of the piano and that could just be the low quality of the upload.

Thanks for bringing it on here though. Very interesting

[edit on 30/5/2008 by Apocalypse69]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
alot better then the ones with bed sheets and holes cut out for eyes.

Its a close one.
I agree with the other posts I believe it is faked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join