It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my apartment and I got it on video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
The very first thing I looked for was the wind blowing the books off, but at the same moment the books fall, the curtain in the window is moving TOWARDS the window. So, in My opinion, the wind DID not blow the books off.

Thats the only reason I'm here and interested. Good observation.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greywolf73
some sort of reflection of someone across the room.

The light coming through the window appears to be reflected toward the lens by the reflective (shiny) surface of the piano.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
FAKE.

So you can jack around with iMovie too, eh?

You should have made your reaction to the books falling off the piano more convincing, though. Kind of like what a real human would do if they were as frightened and hopped-up on adrenaline as you're trying to convince us you were.

Due to the sudden contraction of muscles, any normal human would have reacted with some sort of vocal response, and a very quick jerk of the camera as you pulled your hands close to your face in a protective manner.

Yours looked more like you were using your other hand to pull a string attached to the book on the far left.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CaptainIraq]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nice vid.I did see a dark fuzzy shadow sitting and the keys were moving.If it is a hoax then its a very good one.If its not a hoax then thats the best ghost video ive ever seen.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

If its real, thanks for sharing and inspiring.

If its fake, thanks for showing people what they look like (Ive seen similar).

Either way its a win.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that the reflection of the moving curtains on the piano bench doesn't quite match what the actual curtains are doing?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
FAKE.
Yours looked more like you were using your other hand to pull a string attached to the book on the far left.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CaptainIraq]

Lol that would have to be a pretty *far left*. For example, if he were taping while facing North, the books flew completely West... Not Southwest or Northwest. If it were attached to a string, it would have to have been a second party.

I further think that the wind was not strong enough to knock off the books/sheet music.

Very good video, thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjsteeler
Let's take a look at this...

1. You hear the piano playing.

2. You confirmed your wife is in the bathroom.

3. You then decide, for some odd reason, to take the camera into the room to film what exactly? A burglar? I would have had my gun or a bat, not a camera. Seems a little suspicious.

4. You enter and immediatley repeat s*** over and over. Very poor acting, IMO.

5. The keys on the piano are not moving.

6. I see no ghostly figure.

7. You continue acting scared, but you have no problem immediately moving in closer.

8. The ghost hears "hello", but doesn't hear you saying s*** repeatedly. Hmmm....

9. The manner in which the books fell over suggest a string was used.

10. Why stop taping all of the sudden?

11. You said "...shot at me like a bullet as it dematerialized". Seems to me the natural reaction when something heads right at you is to dodge or jerk away quickly. You remained pretty much still.

12. You registered for ATS on 05-26-08. Then on 5-28-08 you suddenly have a ghostly experience on video to share. Something is fishy here.

On #2 - He is saying his wife was in the bathroom because he knwows NOW that was where she was, but at the time he was thinking that he was going to capture her playing the piano.

I see a faint outline of something at the keyboard and there is a reflection on the shiny surface if the piano. Also, I feel like he jerked at the end of the movie, right after saying "hello" when the "ghost" would have come at him.

I dont know- Im skeptical but leaning towards not faked. Maybe not a ghost, but not a hoax. Im not worried about looking dumb.

cool video- I really wish you could have come up with more to say than "Holy..." the whole time. I was thinking there was a glitch or it was in a continuous loop or something.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjsteeler
Let's take a look at this...

1. You hear the piano playing.

2. You confirmed your wife is in the bathroom.

3. You then decide, for some odd reason, to take the camera into the room to film what exactly? A burglar? I would have had my gun or a bat, not a camera. Seems a little suspicious.

4. You enter and immediatley repeat s*** over and over. Very poor acting, IMO.

5. The keys on the piano are not moving.

6. I see no ghostly figure.

7. You continue acting scared, but you have no problem immediately moving in closer.

8. The ghost hears "hello", but doesn't hear you saying s*** repeatedly. Hmmm....

9. The manner in which the books fell over suggest a string was used.

10. Why stop taping all of the sudden?

11. You said "...shot at me like a bullet as it dematerialized". Seems to me the natural reaction when something heads right at you is to dodge or jerk away quickly. You remained pretty much still.

12. You registered for ATS on 05-26-08. Then on 5-28-08 you suddenly have a ghostly experience on video to share. Something is fishy here.

Perfect way to break it down. Number 7 made me Lol... so true so true its just funny. Well I'll move on to page 3 now cuz I love the people like me who rip right through the junky stuff. Although I'm usually too lazy to type. Come on we all know the protocol by now, let's be real

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
that is soo trippy...shivers go up my back on that vid.

reminds me of the one time i saw a ghost at my grandparents place when i was a kid....i heard pots and pans clanking and when i looked up from underneath the covers i saw a lady in one of those little house on the parire(sp?) type dresses and she was holding a book up in both hands kinda moving towards me with that whitish glow all around her...

omg just thinking about it freaks me out..hehe..i just hid under the covers and forced myself to sleep.(from then on i refused to sleep over there)

for a long time after i still didnt believe in ghosts cause i didnt think it was possible,but now days im opening back up to the possiblity.

anyways cool vid,thanks for sharing

oh and i do see her in that video,she kinda purplish..very interesting if it's real

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
None of the camera movements or the filmer's reactions seem unnatural to me, it all fits.

However... there definitely is not so much as a visible hint of an apparition in that video. And this fact is the only thing that makes me doubt the legitimacy of the clip.

The OP said regarding the apparition "It didn't come out great in the video but you can make it out if you look close." No... you can't... no matter how close you look, you can't see it - at least not in the clip you've posted. Perhaps the original is more detailed.

I like it, made for an interesting read/view.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A w e s o m e ! !

I've watched it a few (alot ) of times now and everything seems solid.

I can't fault your actions in any way if this is real. The sound your body made when you turned the corner was a sort of sigh like you were going into stealth mode. Meaning it sounded controlled.

When the Oh-Shiznits started coming out your breathing rate truly hit a pattern of anxiety. GREAT acting if false.

The gold-nuggets it would take to film that I think isn't the question.
It's what do you do when you are in a situation is no way known.
If he saw something like that, was shocked enough and at the same time not immediately threatened by the apparition because it's obviously not aware of him at the beginning of the encounter, he might have a stupefied sort of curiosity. .
It's also in his residence.. where's he gonna go ?

The lack of mention regarding the singing/chanting/sound would have been of brilliant precognition..

The audio was absolutely seamless. in the way that it sounded like the apparition was there and the sound was bouncing off of and fit within the environment..

How you spazzed was perfect as well.. squeeze the hand and the spaz out towards the right in a reflex so you can bring your left hand up in a protective measure..

feels real for me right now, but if it's not I can't be surprised.

b

p.s. edit: Get this video in hi-res on here somehow

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Bspiracy]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Is this the same guy that did this video?

Door Jiggle

I think theres some more floating around kind of like this one but I couldn't find it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
How is it that nobody can see the ghost?

Look to the left of the sheet music around :25, and you can see some sort of moving distortion in the shape of a human. It blends in really well though, so you might want to turn up your monitor constrast if you can't see it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I just joined ATS, so I could say something to you. I totally SEE her, I see her arms moving, but it sounds like there is a man singing or moaning, what is that? I would have been saying the same thing while shooting that. I would have gotten closer, BUT I don't think I would have said "Hello". Holy # is right. Freaky. I think it is genuine. I can't stop watching it.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by seagrass]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
here is my take on it...
1)not a player piano...unless he designed a 2 tone piece for it. Only 2 keys can really be heard.
2) You're right i see NO key movement.
3) The sheet music does fall and can NOT see any external sources.
4) The "humming" or "voice" could be anything.

I am a believing skeptic. I really can't rule either way. My only issue is that video's like this are almost ALWAYS posted on YouTube before anywhere else. Still on the fence. If it is a Hoax...please stop...you are doing nothing but hurting the true scientific investigations of things unknown. If it's real....then maybe a reputable paranormal group or an ATS sanctioned group of investigators could take a look.

edit for sp

[edit on 31-5-2008 by djvexd]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I can understand wanting to post a freaky video on a different site than the one you normally use. I would understand wanting it separate from your REAL life. Jeesh. Strings and player pianos. Why would you think IT's laws are the same as ours. It was playing the piano SOMEHOW. He could hear her and she obviously could hear him.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Omg, nice video I can actually see the extremely faint form of a girl or small woman with long hair. I think there is a frame where you can at least see her face, but I haven't looked at it frame by frame.

At first you see nothing but if you look very carefully you will see outlines where the light and scenery do not match.

Very nice!

starred and flagged, if you're honest and its not a hoax, very good job.

I guess videos catch things the human eye can't really see at first.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
When I was a child in a country setting, we had a piano that played. We found out there was a family of mice living inside of it that would hit the mechanisms inside to make the keys play as they ran across them

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiker

Exactly my thoughts. I first noticed how big the piano is and can accommodate a person to play notes and push the books. Other than that pretty nice video, fake or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join