It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah, sure, I know. We funded all these whack-jobs. We also buy the only product they produce. Oil. If not for oil these people would still be burning camel dung for heat in their tents.

Do you seriously think the Muslims would have developed nukes, or, hell, even flew an airplane without technology provided by/stolen from the West? I know my history pretty well. Take it back a few thousand more years, and who has the history of being tyrannical and imperialistic? Who has a history where violence is the primary means of advancing their civilizations? If you said "Muslims", you would be right!

President Bush, last time I checked, HAS to run things like attacking another nation through Congress. (It wasn't the case with Clinton and bombing Serbia though, whose actions were so illegal that he had all participating USAF aircraft repainted in NATO or UN markings).

Lets not forget who controls Congress and the House these days. If you said "Democrats", DAYAAAM! Give yourself ANOTHER prize!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah, sure, I know. We funded all these whack-jobs. We also buy the only product they produce. Oil. If not for oil these people would still be burning camel dung for heat in their tents.

Do you seriously think the Muslims would have developed nukes, or, hell, even flew an airplane without technology provided by/stolen from the West? I know my history pretty well. Take it back a few thousand more years, and who has the history of being tyrannical and imperialistic? Who has a history where violence is the primary means of advancing their civilizations? If you said "Muslims", you would be right!

President Bush, last time I checked, HAS to run things like attacking another nation through Congress. (It wasn't the case with Clinton and bombing Serbia though, whose actions were so illegal that he had all participating USAF aircraft repainted in NATO or UN markings).

Lets not forget who controls Congress and the House these days. If you said "Democrats", DAYAAAM! Give yourself ANOTHER prize!

Sorry you cant blame the Dems for anything thus far. Bush destroyed this country. The Dems JUST NOW got control.

I admit they arent doing a whole lot just yet, but I am hoping they do better than the Republicans.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I have a gun. Since you don't, could you give me your address?

Seriously though, I hope you don't hold your breath waiting for everyone in the world to join hands and sing Kumbaya. Its never going to happen. Someone, somewhere in the world will always want what their neighbor has. Its a fact of life.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I have a gun. Since you don't, could you give me your address?

How do you know I don't have a gun?

We don't need soldiers, but we have the right to bear arms and protect ourselves as civilians. You want my address? Sure... but you'll get what you deserve should you come knocking with ill-intent.. I'm not going to invade your home, so don't come invading mine.

Invasion forces of paid soldiers (mercenaries) are completely unnecessary. There is no need to invade Iran. None. US forces should only be used to defend US citizens on US soil. Any other reason is propogating terror, violence and world-wide mayhem.

Anyway, you and I won't agree. You go and wave goodbye to the troops and tell them that they'll be ok. Remind them that they signed up for the pay-cheque, like any other mercenary would.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by CreeWolf

Yes let us bomb them back to the first century, what is the worst that will happen? I will give you a few reasons not to bomb Iran:

1)You will offend many Muslims because it will seem like the US has it out for Islam. (Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and maybe Syria)

2)Who knows what the backlash would be form the Iranian community that you have living here in the US.

3)The oil prices will become outrageously high considering OPEC will probably cut the US off and feed the rest around the world.

4)Your soldiers in Iraq will most likely come home in body bags.

5)Who knows which countries are siding with Iran. (Russia, China, India/or Pakistan, Venezuela)

1) Oh, no! Offend Muslims? Personally, I was kind of offended when the World Trade Centers were bombed, then finally knocked down by planes hijacked by........damn, who did that hijacking thing.......oh, right.....MUSLIMS!

2)Backlash by Iranians living in the US. Probably more terrorism would be my guess.

3)Good! OPEC sucks anyway. Maybe we would finally be forced to drill ANWAR and shut those idiots up who won't let us drill off the gulf coast, yet, is instead being drilled by other countries. Is OPEC primarily Muslim? And, could it be they are trying to bring the US to its knees anyway?

4)If that happens, a lot more Muslims will also be in body bags.

5)Russia, China, and Venezuela don't give a crap enough about Iran to go to war. Sure, they might be pissed, but war? I don't think so. Pakistan, not sure about. After all, they ARE a Muslim country, therefore, unpredictable.

DISCLAIMER: Before you accuse me of "hate speech" against Muslims, know that I speak of the nations themselves, not the people. Since Islamic countries don't have the seperation of church and state as many other countries do, this is a fine line to tread.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by theendisnear69
We could set Iran off and they might nuke us.

Wait, how would this be possible?
I thought Iran is a loving country and is only persuing nuclear technology to generate power and has no interest in building nuclear weapons.

Because every capable country would defend itself by all possible means in case of an attack on its sovereignty.

It is very plausible that Iran already possesses nuclear weapons (in the form of dirty bombs or others). Every person capable of thinking logically could understand which governments and individuals bought the missing nuclear weapons from Soviet (satellite) states. Do the math.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It is great to see that you have a lot of hate towards Muslims! I enjoy reading a member who has ethnic discrimination. Maybe we should let the KKK run USA. I guess you would enjoy a white world wouldn't you? Well just to let you know that your leaders are running your country right into the ground. I will not be surprised to see a major terror attack happen on the USA. Then you can sit behind your computer and hate Muslims for attacking back.

Well Iraqi's did not ask to be invaded nor did they pose a threat to USA. Why did USA invade it? WMD, yup they sure found many of those lying around didn't they?

Plus a there was no thorough investigation of 9/11. It could have been Israel, your own government or Muslims. The same people you call dumb that flew a 747. They got help from Allah to fly those planes.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

It is great to see that you have a lot of hate towards Muslims! I enjoy reading a member who has ethnic discrimination. Maybe we should let the KKK run USA. I guess you would enjoy a white world wouldn't you? Well just to let you know that your leaders are running your country right into the ground. I will not be surprised to see a major terror attack happen on the USA. Then you can sit behind your computer and hate Muslims for attacking back.

Well Iraqi's did not ask to be invaded nor did they pose a threat to USA. Why did USA invade it? WMD, yup they sure found many of those lying around didn't they?

Plus a there was no thorough investigation of 9/11. It could have been Israel, your own government or Muslims. The same people you call dumb that flew a 747. They got help from Allah to fly those planes.

OH GREAT! YOU PULLED THE RACE CARD! I'm at a loss for words now. This has never happened before!

I don't "HATE" Muslims. I don't fall for this politically correct crap a lot of people do. I view history, I form an opinion. I am CREE INDIAN, not white. I'm not even what you would probably call a "CHRISTIAN"! Don't feel bad though; you wouldn't be the first liberal to pull the race card when losing to simple facts.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Well from what I was reading it seemed like you have it out for Muslims.

There is no losing or winning in this situation, it will be a lose-lose. The America you serve is actually run by Israel. Therefore, you do what Israel brainwashes you to do. Iran might have nukes, Iraq has WMD's...seems closely related doesn't it?

It was perfectly planned. Invade Afghanistan, throw the Iraq card in there to build up troops and then take out Iran. Seems to be falling into the perfect place. I knew as soon as US invaded Iraq that the US would want to invade Iran.

If the US attacked Iran, would you be surprised that an attack would occur on US soil? You might seem to think it is a coward move to attack in surprise but it is a strategic move. If you can't face a huge enemy face to face then you surprise them.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

didnt you read 11051? it doesnt even equate to war.the key word here is"tensions". that can be any level of conflict. theese guys didnt set themselves up forfun...they want it all.
bush can also cancel the elections if we go after iran.you dont even own the air you breathe if he starts using executive orders!!!!!!
and a scary ps...most of these were written by bill"cigar"clinton

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

we cant all join hands... wehave to keep one hand on the trigger. and my advice is...dont blink

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I don't believe the US is a puppet of Israel. I believe that Jews have more influence than they should if this was a TRUE DEMOCRACY. We wouldn't be about to elect a woman or a black man to the presidency if this country was run by Israel.

Muslim countries have a history of violence far richer than Western nations. The US has used diplomacy time and time again. The US is also rebuilding Iraq. Can you give me a single example of a Muslim nation rebuilding a conquered foe? You have to look for it because the mainstream media is so against Iraq being a success, but you can find many Iraqi examples welcoming the US influence.

The US is painted "evil" because it is so successful. Yes, our economy is tanking, but, I'm watching it on my laptop and LCD-TV (Not oblivious to it in my hut constructed of cow dung with no electricity). If a democracy or two is born in the Middle East, explain to me why that is a bad thing?

As for a "surprise" attack happening, I don't see it coming. The US has made life better for more Muslims than it has destroyed. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blows a lot of smoke and personally I'm happy IF George Bush is giving some back rather than bombing. This whole thing doesn't make sense if you think about it. We don't have an interest in attacking Iran EXCEPT if we think Iran is going to start throwing bombs first. As far as I know, they don't have that capability YET. But, given their history and what they've said in the world's forums, what happens when they DO have the capability? I don't see Israel existing as it does. I don't see any of us not affected.

I'd hate to see Canada affected. I'm planning a hunting trip for caribou up there someday!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

hun i would agree with you about no attack if my daughtersguided missle cruiser hadnt loaded the missles about a month ago. they aren't due to leave until september. they also have family day and a tiger cruise before they are supposed to leave.
thier destination is relief of the ship in the gulf thats over there now. this is not normal.
also the reason is 1 economic and 2 israel.
and if you think that ahadinajad is a silly little fella, you better go to wiki and read his bio. just for starters,he has a degree in engineering, and the same training as a navy seal
so he knows how to drive a train and swims well(at least that what bush thinks).

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Wow, so you don't think that Iran has an Airforce? Or allies to do the hard hitting? Laughable??? Hardly!!!! Please provide evidence they cannot hit us, then I may start to believe you.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by kdial1]

I see you have fallen for the propoganda.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

As for a "surprise" attack happening, I don't see it coming. The US has made life better for more Muslims than it has destroyed. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blows a lot of smoke and personally I'm happy IF George Bush is giving some back rather than bombing. This whole thing doesn't make sense if you think about it. We don't have an interest in attacking Iran EXCEPT if we think Iran is going to start throwing bombs first. As far as I know, they don't have that capability YET. But, given their history and what they've said in the world's forums, what happens when they DO have the capability? I don't see Israel existing as it does. I don't see any of us not affected.

Oil is the key. This posturing has nothing to do with nukes and bombs and Isreal. They are all a smokesreen to con the gullable. Iran has huge oil fields and you may have noticed that oil shortages are now starting to affect prices. Isreal is airstrip for the US hence why it's preservation is key.

By the way Iraq was invaded becasue of Oil. My girlfriend and I were walking in the park talking to en ex RAF man. His story confirms this. The official line is for gullable public consumption.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

please do your homework about where our oil comes from. iran no longer exports lite,sweet crude but sour crude. the bulk comes from canada and mexico,and they just discovered enough high grade crude in alaskato keep the US going for 400 years

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

I hope your daughter stays safe on her deployment.

Just for her sake, be careful about talking about a ship's deployment in a public forum. Remember the old adage from World War 2 about "loose lips sink ships"? I'm sure you've heard that and I wouldn't go into any further detail than you did.

The Middle East obviously is a hot spot. We are going to keep Naval Forces in support of our troops over there, as well as being prepared for any other "contigencies". The August time frame everyone seems to be talking about doesn't make much sense if her ship isn't due to leave until September though!

I spent 6 years in the US Air Force and I had a lot of Naval friends from Norfolk. (A couple of them graduated High School with me!)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

my point was they were getting ready a very long time before dployment. that was all. shes been on the ship for 2 years now ,and this seemed strange. oh thanks for wishing her good luck!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Spectre0o0 is correct. Oil in Iran is not a factor.

One problem the US has is its liberal environmentalists. They tell us not to drill here, not to drill there, not to build new refineries, not to build nuclear plants, and then suggest we go to wind power but not to put the windmills in their backyard! They are the ones who won't let us drill the Alaska Refuge. We need alternative energy, I totally agree. But we aren't getting anywhere on it with dead end alternatives like ethanol (look what its doing to the world food prices).

These "environmentalists" are largely responsible for our situation. Our government is also largely responsible for allowing them to dictate policy. The whole while, nobody (including these environmentalists) has solutions or viable alternatives to offer!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Sorry you cant blame the Dems for anything thus far. Bush destroyed this country. The Dems JUST NOW got control.

That's BS. The dems are as corrupt as the reps. They are like the cribs and the bloods. Both are scum. Are you kidding? You can't blame the dems? HAHAHAHA. They voted for a bunch of laws which are against the constitution and most of them have stocks in defense contractors. They are scum.

CreeWolf, sorry, I thought by your commentary that you were some kind of person that bought in the propaganda. And no, Bush doesn't need congress to start a war, for the first 60 days... unless he provoke it like they tried with the USS Liberty. And for 911, have you investigated or you think that 911 is clear and that the government had NO involvment AT ALL in 911?

And we don't need oil. That's a myth. There is a ton of oil in america and in alaska. Don't want oil? Legalise hemp and start producing hemp oil, aka biofuel... grows everywhere easily. Also, stop the war on drugs so you can save a lot of money and secure the southern border and enforce immigration laws. If you believe in ``muslim terrorism``, you should care about the southern border security which is at the present NOT EXISTANT AT ALL. And also let's forget the mexican army helping the drugs cartels to ship the drugs in. And Venezuela said that they would stop exporting oil if Iran was attacked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join