It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by drift393

You already have lite martial law in the US. Checkpoints, no search warrants, arrest for anything without proof, corrupt police... when all break down, it will be the hard martial law. Where the police and the army will attack crowds with sound cannons to make it look ``non-lethal``.

Hard martial law will be enforced by police, army... then when they are dead, or turn against the system, it will be foreign troops... 30% of all troops in the US are already foreign or felons. When you have a former assassin as a soldier, he won't care about the constitution, he will only care about raping your daughter, like he is in Iraq. Then you add Blackwater. Then you add all those who obey orders no matter what, just like when Katrina hit.

If the shooting start, it will be either by accident by the FED, or an all-out revolution by the people or a stage event. And it will lead to the seperation of the US in 3 camps. Those who supports the system who raped them all their life, those who don't want a part in it (cowards) and those who want to fight for the ideals this country was founded on, the constitution.

And of course, those who will fight back will be terrorists.

And the attack of Iran will probably be launched by a false-flag.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Of course he is, I always thought Bush would start more crap before he got out of office...

Real jack____ style.

Hasn't he created enough trouble already? He (and his cronies) won't be happy before everyone has to pay 20 bucks for a gallon of gas and live on cheese rations...

My 0.2 Ameros.

FK

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

He can plan whatever he want, can't he? But who's going to execute his plan? Himself and Dick, I don't think so.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If this happens. I'll probably be eating mre's in Iran. wooo hooo.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

You're in the army or you're of draft age? Because this is what will happen. Draft. And i'm in the draft age. So I will flee in the woods if a draft is passed.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Wy not? Thre's a good possibility that THEY will remain in office to carry out this and more!
Another 5000 people dead is nothing to these people in order to halt the elections and send congress and the senate packing. :shk:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

This is all just a personal opinion. I feel someone will literally kill him if he's trying to do that. And this time, he won't be choking on a pretzel.

Regardless how strongly how he feels about these people, he is an employee. He has to know his limits and defiance means neutralization.

Whether there will be an Iran war, that is another matter, it's just bush jr would not be the commander in chief at that time.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm proudly enlisted in the Corps! I'll be taking the trip voluntarly.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

For what? To spread democracy? To spread US imperialism? To kill people? To serve criminals who says they are presidents?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

any chance bush and amjadin are related or even long lost brothers?

both have low Opinion polls in their countries
Both seem to speak out their right side
and both seem to spew the same rubbish 24/7

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well if this happens and a revolution starts then your enemies enemy is your friend. With that being said if a revolution should occur and people find themselves overpowered they can always ask help form your enemies enemy to defeat the corrupt government.

If US does attack Iran, I hope a revolution starts and the people win or else your soldiers in Iraq will be brought home in body bags or they will be left there to die and buried.

I am Canadian and if for some reason our Canadian troops are sent to American to implement martial law you guys should know I have your backs here, but I can't say that for the rest of my nation.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

To fufill my obligation to the United States Marine Corps and to get a nice tan.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by USMC-oorah]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sheesh! All this talk and Bush-bashing and everyone seems to be missing one important point. Do you honestly think if Bush was the tyrant people are saying he is, he's going to leak the information to a couple of idiotic Senators? Everyone knows in Washington that if you want to keep a secret, you don't tell a Senator or Congressman! AND, before you try to say he "leaked" it on purpose; does it stand to reason that Bush really has the plans to bomb Iran?

Personally, I hope he does at least weaken Iran before leaving office because the Democrat who will probably get elected will make us wish for the good ole' days when we had a president who kept these whack-jobs in the Middle East at bay!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
To fufill my obligation to the United States Marine Corps and to get a nice tan.

Right.....

So, you'll take any order given to you by the Corps, regardless of how illegal, immoral or unjust they are?

Do you feel brave wanting to invade another nation for perverted military-industrial greed? Help me out here, as I'm trying to understand why someone would want to go and cause war in another country.

I can't wish you (or other soldiers) well, as you (they) choose to fight and are paid to fight. You (they) knew the risks when you (they) signed-up.

Soldiers are part of the reason that tyrants can propogate their evil will. Without soldiers, tyrants have no armies. Soldiers won't be defending any homeland freedoms in Iran, they'll be helping erode what's left of freedom for the planet.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Hahahaha. Yeah sure those wackjobs were created by the 60 years bad foreign policy in the middle-east, the funding of whackjobs from Saudi Arabia to attack the soviets in Afghanistan, the overthrowing of democratic nations (Iran, Iraq) and the support of dictatorship, (pakistan, saudi arabia).... yeah america foreign policy isn't there to create new real whackjobs.

Seriously, learn history. Your government created those scumbags, and will create even more by bombing Iran. Don't touch Iran and there will be a people's revolution there in less than 2 decades.

And you know what? Nutjobs like Bush like to brag about what they are going to do, sociopaths and murderers like to get caught.

Your obligation is to obey the CONSTITUTION and not obey president gone mad like Hitler did. Protect the US people from the worst thing in history, governments and america's government is now in the ``bad guys corrupt to the bone`` category.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Without soldiers, you'd be speaking Japanese right now and serving the Emperor.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Yes let us bomb them back to the first century, what is the worst that will happen? I will give you a few reasons not to bomb Iran:

1)You will offend many Muslims because it will seem like the US has it out for Islam. (Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and maybe Syria)

2)Who knows what the backlash would be form the Iranian community that you have living here in the US.

3)The oil prices will become outrageously high considering OPEC will probably cut the US off and feed the rest around the world.

4)Your soldiers in Iraq will most likely come home in body bags.

5)Who knows which countries are siding with Iran. (Russia, China, India/or Pakistan, Venezuela)

No doubt about it China will be backing up Iran. Did you know:

Iran is now the third-largest oil supplier to China’s oil-thirsty economy. Moreover, China is investing nearly $100 billion in developing Iranian oil and gas fields. By some estimates, Iran will provide China with over 250 million tons of natural gas and 150,000 barrels of crude oil per day over the next 30 years.

Iran buys Chinese conventional weapons, including anti-ship cruise missiles, sophisticated naval mines, and anti-tank missiles, as well as technology and equipment for WMDs and ballistic missiles, such as missile control/guidance systems, chemical-weapon precursors and nuclear materials and technology.

Iran is also a commercial cash cow for China. Chinese firms are building Tehran's billion-dollar subway system, and Beijing plans to invest over $200 million to help finance a new highway connecting Tehran to the Caspian Sea coast. Other projects also are in the works.

Russia will also back up Iran. Did you also know:

Moscow, which sought close relations with Iran during the Soviet era, has continued to build close military, trade, and diplomatic ties since the fall of the communist empire. Russia has sold Iran billions of dollars of tanks, armored personnel carriers, warplanes, missiles, submarines and other military equipment. Between 1994 and 2004, Russia sold Iran more than $2.7 billion in arms, the equivalent of 68 percent of its total arms imports, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. China was second to Russia in arms sales, providing 18 percent of Iran’s arms imports.

Just last December, Russia agreed to sell Iran another $1 billion in arms, including $700 million worth of advanced surface-to-air missiles (SAM), the TOR-M1. Each TOR unit is capable of tracking 48 targets and firing at two targets at the same time. Once deployed, these SAMs could pose a deadly threat to aircraft involved in any strike against Iranian targets, including the high-value nuclear-related sites at Bushehr, Natanz, Arak and Isfahan. In October 2005, Russia launched Iran’s first satellite, which is capable of taking photographs that could provide valuable military intelligence.

SOURCE

If US destroys Iran a lot of the US partners will be upset. I mean Iran is a nation that has a lot of exports. They can cut the supply to the west and just feed China. But you know what...who cares? As long as our leaders(Israel) are safe then there is nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by drift393

You already have lite martial law in the US. Checkpoints, no search warrants, arrest for anything without proof, corrupt police... when all break down, it will be the hard martial law. Where the police and the army will attack crowds with sound cannons to make it look ``non-lethal``.

Hard martial law will be enforced by police, army... then when they are dead, or turn against the system, it will be foreign troops... 30% of all troops in the US are already foreign or felons. When you have a former assassin as a soldier, he won't care about the constitution, he will only care about raping your daughter, like he is in Iraq. Then you add Blackwater. Then you add all those who obey orders no matter what, just like when Katrina hit.

If the shooting start, it will be either by accident by the FED, or an all-out revolution by the people or a stage event. And it will lead to the seperation of the US in 3 camps. Those who supports the system who raped them all their life, those who don't want a part in it (cowards) and those who want to fight for the ideals this country was founded on, the constitution.

And of course, those who will fight back will be terrorists.

And the attack of Iran will probably be launched by a false-flag.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

95 Ghz weapons are far from non lethal, well hrm Titor anyone?
95 Ghz is hardcore enough to cause retinal detachment.

It may not kill you right away but it can over a long period of time.
And what about the people that pass out from shock?
Or heart attacks?

Just gonna keep cookin em while theyre on the ground?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Without soldiers, you'd be speaking Japanese right now and serving the Emperor.

Without Japanese SOLDIERS, the Japanese would not have had an army to launch an invasion.

Soldiers are not required for a peaceful world.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Sheesh! All this talk and Bush-bashing and everyone seems to be missing one important point. Do you honestly think if Bush was the tyrant people are saying he is, he's going to leak the information to a couple of idiotic Senators? Everyone knows in Washington that if you want to keep a secret, you don't tell a Senator or Congressman! AND, before you try to say he "leaked" it on purpose; does it stand to reason that Bush really has the plans to bomb Iran?

Personally, I hope he does at least weaken Iran before leaving office because the Democrat who will probably get elected will make us wish for the good ole' days when we had a president who kept these whack-jobs in the Middle East at bay!

A cabinet completely defeats your points. Leaking happens period.
So many people are involved that the ones that dont agree with you will leak. Look at Bush's rating. The majority do not agree with him.

If you tour other countries and ask for help in your quest to attack a country people will leak it if they do not agree with you. Egypt anyone?

Your point totally makes no sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join