It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by CreeWolf

To fufill my obligation to the United States Marine Corps and to get a nice tan.

Your obligation is to obey the CONSTITUTION and not obey president gone mad like Hitler did. Protect the US people from the worst thing in history, governments and america's government is now in the ``bad guys corrupt to the bone`` category.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

Right. That's pretty much the only thing that I can say. Are you my commanding officer? I know how my job works and I know how to do it. Thanks though.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

That's the worst mistake US can make.

When that happens, come out of her, You who believe in God.

God will depend His people, the thinking man and those with foresight must know by now, who really are God's people.

All Praise and Glory belongs to God, The Lord of the Universe.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

how iis it in iran? i hear it is beautiful and modern. i also hear the schools are excellent. the pictures i have seen are breathtaking. it seems to be very green and plush.....maybe we could figure out what they're doing right and let them loose in detroit!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Australia supported the 'war on terror'. Do you pay taxes? YOUR taxes pay these guys.

[edit on 28/5/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
Australia supported the 'war on terror'. Do you pay taxes? YOUR taxes pay these guys.

Correction - the Australian Government supported Bush's war.

The Australian people were forced to pay taxes to send our SAS mercenaries overseas in an invasion.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Our SAS are not mercanaries - they are citizens.

And it was not even our government - it was Howard.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah, sure, I know. We funded all these whack-jobs. We also buy the only product they produce. Oil. If not for oil these people would still be burning camel dung for heat in their tents.

Do you seriously think the Muslims would have developed nukes, or, hell, even flew an airplane without technology provided by/stolen from the West? I know my history pretty well. Take it back a few thousand more years, and who has the history of being tyrannical and imperialistic? Who has a history where violence is the primary means of advancing their civilizations? If you said "Muslims", you would be right!

President Bush, last time I checked, HAS to run things like attacking another nation through Congress. (It wasn't the case with Clinton and bombing Serbia though, whose actions were so illegal that he had all participating USAF aircraft repainted in NATO or UN markings).

Lets not forget who controls Congress and the House these days. If you said "Democrats", DAYAAAM! Give yourself ANOTHER prize!

You have claimed to be well informed and know your history - yet your comments have displayed an almost total lack of knowledge in regards to this subject - please do not claim to be knowledgeable about things you are almost entirely ignorant about. You have no legitimacy what so ever.

I think you should do yourself a favour and find out when Islam was formed (7 hundred years after Christianity was made).

You have no idea that it was Persians who brought modern Europe out of the dark ages as a repository of wisdom carried down from Ancient Greeks.

Yes the President of America is able to act unilaterally on foreign policy including war - it is a tradition that he consults congress - not a law - and he had to be lobbied EXCEEDINGLY hard to even do that. I may be an Australian but we are some of the best educated on earth - we value it. And you do not even know this !!!? The only way which the President can be stopped is through withholding of funding - or tying it to conditions as was recently done.

You have a blind faith in yourself which is almost always the last bastion of ignorance, there are great things to be gained from learning - instead of just thinking you know, wanting to know and telling people you know why don't you actually find out and read.

Its so obvious you don't.

And simply becuase you are of one nationality does not remove you from being a potential racist - Chinese, French, German, Nigerian - anyone can be a racist - and you are a Bigot.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
reply to post by theendisnear69

I feel your pain, but we're not powerless. Our problem is that we're not united either. The change must come from the ground up. These people are getting away with this stuff because we'd rather sit here on the computer and bitch about it. I'm as guilty as anyone, and I kick myself every time I ask myself "well Unit, what have you done about it?". If we would all get off of our respective arses, and take action, things would begin to change. It's hard for us all to even determine what exactly we can do, but it's the doing that's important. We're all to concerned with our 9 to 5's, getting the bills paid and food on the table. We're so worried about tomorrow, that we totally miss today. We're so caught up in building a life, that we forget to live it.

So I say make it a point, to make someones day better, every day. Spread the love so to speak.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Things will never change if people don't wake up and smell the burnt toast! Like you said, people bitch about escalading gas prices, taxes etc but what do people actually do about it? Nothing. Protests don't do jack, its like a buzzing of a fly to our governments. What we need is a revolution! There are more of us than them! Our governements need a wake up call to let them know we will no longer be their sheep!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Our SAS are not mercanaries - they are citizens.

The SAS are paid to fight as agressors in an overseas invasion, that has nothing to do with the defence of Australia. They're mercenaries.

And it was not even our government - it was Howard.

Howard has been gone for six months, but our mercenaries are still there.

If Krudd doesn't support the war, then our mercenaries would be returned home ASAP. They're still over there, so that tells its own story...

The money spent on those mercenaries could be better spent at home on housing, hospitals, education, etc...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by drift393

Kdial the flaw I see in that would be who would enforce the martial law on a scale of that magnitude.

I agree 100%... We are not robots... Marshall law will never happen on the scale many on ATS talk about!!! I think all this stuff going on in Iran is going to bubble over and I also think that the "speculators" in the Oil field know this and THAT is why oil has gone up recently... I also think the US is looking to go with the Amero and dump the dollar, not the redback version.... which is why they let it go to crap... but there is no way... ever... at least in the next 100 years... without robots... that there will be total control of the US by marshall law!!! It just won't happen...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'

www.atimes.com

Two key US senators briefed on the attack planned to go public with their opposition to the move, according to the source, but their projected New York Times op-ed piece has yet to appear.

...US plans an air strike against the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC). The air strike would target the headquarters of the IRGC's elite Quds force. With an estimated strength of up to 90,000 fighters, the Quds' stated mission is to spread Iran's revolution of 1979 throughout the region.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Well if this is true, the Bush administration must be full of morons. The idea of fighting a war on 3 fronts alone is completely absurd. Forget the fact that we simply don't have the troops to support the necessary strikes to nuetralize the Iranian forces and prevent retaliation from Iran into Iraq and across the world.
The horrific economic consequences to the US will be profound including causing a Depression and basically wiping out the US economy and damaging the world economy.
Lucky Nancy Pelosi took impeachment off the table
Heaven forbid she do her F'n Job and follow the Constitution !!!!

Everyone should write in vote RON PAUL in the general US election.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Somebody buy Bush a toy gun already and get him out of the whitehouse.... this man has messed around with the US military and economy for too long.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

WTF??

Does this imply that they know that aliens exist and can/will be physically present here? Or I just went nuts?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Oh no......

Another post about the "EVIL Bush" and his administration.

Yeah, Yeah, he's mad i tell you mad!!!!!

he's going to attack everyone!!!!!

he will establish marshall law....!!!

executive orders to take over the country!!!!!!!

Blah, Blah, Blah.

What a joke.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Sorry I do not fall for the propaganda, I see through it and I have wrote a long piece myself on propaganda....I seek only the truth. From my experience in the mid east, yeah I would say they could do us serious harm and damage our national security. I do not agree on the tactics the administration is using however. I believe this conflict can be resolved diplomatically rather than "cowboy" style.

Kdial1

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Disney

Hey Disney, I believe that is referring to aliens as people. ie: Illegal Aliens

-Kdial1

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I say bring it on...at this point I think we're all tired of waiting for this inevitable evil SOB to start another world war and initiate martial law. I'm ready for a fight and I'll die trying. There are far more of us than him and Cheney's minions. Now's the time that people really need to stand up for their rights and unfortunately now- their lives. This monkey's been running the show for too long and we continue to pay for his mistakes (Gas is officially $4.00 a gallon). I suggest we throw him out and hang him just like they did to Saddam. How can he attack Iran when our troops our outstretched so thin already. Iran made the mistake of making a foolish threat but I don't understand why we would say we're attacking Iran before we really do...By giving them a heads up- we're potentially endangering ourselves if they find out and plan on using a weapon of mass destruction.

Billions of dollars still unaccounted for in the military...by the way. Who knows what they're really planning or whats going on.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just because I feel like being optimistic...

I don't think martial law will be enacted just over bombing the targets in Iran. If there was a terrorist attack here, maybe, in certain areas for a little while. We recently bombed some targets in Pakistan and nothing happened- I don't even remember if it was on our news here in the US, because I think I saw it in the BBC.

Further, I don't think Bush wants to stay in power, nor Cheney. They made their money. The mission was, in fact, accomplished. The Iraq War was planned since before 9/11. And most members of the administration had been working for literally decades to come to power and get what they wanted done for themselves- the neocons.

As far as pushing the NWO agenda, these people work in steps. I think it will be left to a successor to follow the agenda. And I don't foresee the mass round ups into camps and constant martial law scenario as being in their best interest- the logistics of controlling that many people nationwide are mindboggling. Even with private militias, and how many people could Blackwater and other groups have? Enough for all of us? Aren't most of them over in Iraq? I know they have foreign troops, but I don't know how many. Anyway, why bother, when they can have a bunch of worker bees living as normal and contributing to the economy. The middle class will keep shrinking, the poor will get poorer, the rich will get richer.

Just my rapidly depreciating 2 cents. I guess that wasn't too optimistic, but better than the alternatives.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Seems like if world war 3 is getting ready to begin, executive orders and martial law may be implemented... Is this the beginning? We shall see...

Kdial1

www.atimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Lets hope not. Martial law would suck. Damn it Bush, do us all a favor and just go sit at the Crawford Ranch for the rest of your time in office.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

nuke us with what????
Oil bombs?
I swear.
Unless they got their hands on some Russian ICBM's then I don't see Iran nuking us back in case we attack them.
The only thing we'll get out of war with Iran is another quagmire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join