It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't know why some of you think something horrible has happened to me in my life that has led me to this path of thought...

I'd had a pretty normal life in a upper middle class family, with normal issues any family goes though...

Some people are just different than others, this is how i think, and i like the idea of an "equilibrium" type world.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Hmmm. you have a very interesting idea, but i dont think it would ever work.

first off you would have to conquer the world and only one man in recent history even came close and that was hitler.

after you conquer the world you would have to convince the world it was the only way to maintain order, however you would get those who would rebel and initially there would be more rebels than followers. Mind a smart rebel pretends to be on your side all the while planning your defeat.

after you have managed to defeat the world and supress any rebellion from cooking up, you would finally be able to go through with your plans with bringing order from chaos.

In reality it would never work. we have felt freedom and as soon as our freedoms would be taken away then we would fight to take them back. But im also hesitant to believe that it wouldnt work because a LOT of our rights have already been taken away with the notion that its for "our safety" and we havent taken those rights back. so maybe the world is closer to your vision Soldier.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It is a core instinct of every human being to be free. Although people are easily influenced and herded, once the illusion that has been cast is revealed, and they become AWARE they are no longer free, then the uprising occurs.

I agree with what you say OP about us not being free and it being an illusion that the PTB "allow" us (or more accurately fool us into thinking we have) to pacify the masses, but once the total police state is forced, there will be massive uprisings and carnage eventually. Humans by nature eventually retaliate when bound by chains. It's a story as old as time itself.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, in the film Equilibrium, books are outlawed. No thanks, a world that outlaws free-thought, knowledge and learning isn't worth living in.

And the NWO will spare occultists? Now I'm more than sympathetic to occult study, but occultists aren't exclusively deserving of special treatment. Besides - and I think you've said this yourself Soldier Of Darkness - there are so many different strains, currents and beliefs within the wider occult worldview that the NWO might have as much in common with you as you do with a Hindu.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Perhaps we should exchange some ideas on how to make this work properly

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, this is getting out of hand... Can you back up any of these claims you've been making? To me, and others, it just sounds like you are spewing propogandist crap from old books. The sex thing is directly from the movie "Demolition Man", the Big Brother thing is from 1984, and as others have pointed out, you seem to just have a great imagination, and alot of free time.

I am starting to believe that you are just propogating fear for your own amusement. Give us REAL proof, not short post claims. I could come on and spout all sorts of things (and some people do!).

I'm going to state this now... if all you can say is "Believe me or don't believe me, but this is what is going to happen", then I'm officially calling BS, and believe that you should be banned from ATS. Sir, you are nothing more than a terrorist.

Dictionary.com - Terrorist

1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The truth is that it wont ever work. Maybe for a time it might work and it may seem to be going very well but like someone said before me people have a desire to be free and if you chain them up long enough they will fight back.

Because though the masses can e manipulated to believe you, there will ALWAYS be the few that bring you and your rule down.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If people come and think they can dictate to me how i should live my life and spend my free time, let me tell you they better come prepared because i certainly will be.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I welcome the NWO! Besides, if you look at it from the right angle, we don't have that much freedom already. I mean, taxes, money, jobs, it'll be practically the same as being a kid again, and adult agree with kids having no freedom, so they should have no objections.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by omg aliens are so real
I welcome the NWO! Besides, if you look at it from the right angle, we don't have that much freedom already. I mean, taxes, money, jobs, it'll be practically the same as being a kid again, and adult agree with kids having no freedom, so they should have no objections.

WOW are you insane?!

I for one will die before any group of individuals trys to treat me like a child.

La resistance!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by midtown5dw

Yet you would treat a child like a child...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yes, in the past people have revolted, and reclaimed their freedom. Something tells me this time around is going to be very different. Think of the tech, political position, media collusion, financial monopoly, militaristic dominance they have. It might not happen in 2012 but I think they might have a good chance at establishing some form of global control this time around.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I honestly think I see what you are trying to say here. My previous posts were a defensive reaction to what I thought was the mindless ramblings of an adolescent. I have changed that view. Your seemingly insane rantings are well placed.

There are two points of view on this. Either you are simply coming up with the most controversial topic you can think of in order to get a lot of reaction or you are serious.

I am changing my stance on this from believing you were just doing this to get points to the view that you really are simply trying to present an argument for a better society.

I still believe that you are wrong but I don't think that your DNA is in question.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by omg aliens are so real

Yeah, you treat a child like a child because they are just that; A CHILD. If you knew a thing about conditioning adolescents, you would realize that the way we treat children is required. Certain instincts are born in every human but things like morals and responsibility are directly impacted by the way someone is taught and treated as a child. I fail to see how your statement creates a valid argument. It is completely irrelevant. Besides that, one liners.. Especially like the one you just made are against forum policies.

Make relevant posts and when you do, support and clarify the claims you make. Otherwise, you just look silly.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is a reason society is taking over in this fear police state NWO way. It represents a reflection of our collective psyche. All is well. It is a tool for us to see our reflexion and grow from it.

Giving us the oppurtunity to make a choice. Since as a colective we create our future, it is up to us to individually make a choice and that is essentially our vote.

Right now your thinking makes you "One of Them." So you are partly responsible for the # world that is on its way. There is no wasted vote...we should choose from the heart whether or not our choice WINS. Its not about winning. If Im the only one making the right choice in this world, then everyone else has given in to the illusion and its not my problem. I passed, so to speak.

There is no death so im not afraid. I know my choices are much more then the immediate effects. So im trying to choose in a way to graduate from earth and explore the universe. Get real, are you gonna live like a slave for a few short years and have to come back in more #ty worlds until you get it right? Quit thinking short term like a corporation.

since you are in the dark, let me let you in on the secret. Awareness and higher consciousness is very subtle and quiet. the fear mongers are the loud obvious ones who always seem so powerful. There are 100's of millions of us silent ones changing the energy and pouring in energy to the earth. THats why theres so muc chaos, because all the bull# has to come to the surface for rapid purification. To be fooled.

The sleepy ones have no idea how many awakened ones there are. We dont need 51% or something. The truth of nature is interconnected. As our numbers increase, it is spreading like wild fire more and more. The illuminati know this. THey see that they are starting to lose. THey are about to through tantrums. The internet is kicking their ass. Watch out for this control tool.

Taking away the freedom on the net will not come easy.

Dont fear these guys or hate them. Love them for showing us the dark sections of our psyche. And transmute all that nonsense.

So i would like to invite you to join our side.......if not, beware of the long term consequences. As for us, we cant lose. Worst case scenario is we get killed and get freed from our bondage and go explore the universe. The control nazis wont get that freedom when their own men stab them in the back for their death.

good luck and stop fear mongering. I sense you dont belive what u arre saying. Yer just having fun and doing some kind of experiment for reaction?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Upper middle class people normally havent had the privilege of suffering. THey are very scared weak people who are so afraid of even giving up their TV or whatever garbage.

On the contrary, i dont think youve had some heavy suffering, but you have had some #ty messed up life or whatever they say. And its called a stale pampered life.

Some masters pointed out that we all feel like we are suffering so much in crappy conditions. People have all kinds of lame childish problems (of the mind). The sorcerors knew how to cure this nonsense.

THeyd throw your ass in the face of death. OF course they could make sure you wouldnt quite die. Instant cure thru einsteins theory of relativity, perspective.
The issues that seem so big and impossible become nothing in the face of death.

No surprise upper middle class think much like the elite. Cuz they are all pampered and scared. So scared of losing their power and stuff. So scared of having to seemingly "suffer" lol.

its like you are too lazy and pampered to fight and struggle ofr freedom. Ah ill just sit in my home and play with my distractions as long as i dont have to fear pain. Just do what they say and ride this thing out.

As the monks say....you are dead already.....but there is hope. Join us man and we can fight htem with lovev and consciousness and resistance. Not feed their power from fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join