It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
We're already headed in that direction. I'm 55 years old and so I've seen American life and been aware for about 46 of those years.......I read 1984 in highschool (1970) and thought "wow that could never happen here in America". Well 1984 is here. Great if you are one of the few, rich elite. Bad if your just another poor working smuck. Now ask yourself and this is the $50,000,000. question......who is really running the show, ie: pulling the strings? that will determine which of us are spared in the coming years and which of us are erased. Now, go one step further, what if the "elite few" aren't totally human? I also use to think, "They Live", "The Arrival" and "The Mattrix" were works of pure fantasy that could never happen. But somethimes fact is indeed stranger then fiction.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by Purduegrad05

Yes that is what I am suggesting, I actually mentioned that in one of my posts in this thread, that it will be like the movie " The Equilibrium"

You realize that movie was saying that a governemt like that is a bad thing right?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The utopia you speak of is wracked with animostiy and death.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join