The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Why do I say this you ask ?

Because we as human beings do not deserve the freedoms we already have.

Imagine a world where everything is monitored and controlled, every person from birth, is educated and trained to fulfill a specific duty in the state.

Every person is assigned a place to live, is allowed to have one partner, and one child, who would be genetically modified before birth to remove any "weak" or 'diseased" DNA strands.

Personal time would be allowed, but monitored, clubs and bars would still exist, but alcohol would be served in limited amounts, special passes would be given to those who have earned it, and that person, and persons family would be allowed time off, to go on holiday.

The main entertainment would be virtual reality, where users enter a virtual world and choose any of the pre-designed games.

There would be no crime in society, those who rebel would be put in an Arena, and would be destroyed for the amusement and "warning" to the rest of the population on live TV.

One World, One Society, One Choice..

NWO

[edit on 27-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Sounds like THX to me. Quite the utopia.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What made you assume that people do not deserve the rights they have?
Nowadays, rights are constantly being taken away from people on this world, and you are calling for even LESS rights for people?
What kind of human being are you, if you do not honor human rights?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't fancy living in Mega-City One myself. The Judges are fascists (not that our own are that far off being fascists themselves).

I'm interested to know why you think human beings do not deserve the freedoms we already have. Surely every living thing is entitled to freedom? Or is it just freedom for the rulers and not for the ruled?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is my own personal view.

I believe we humans have gotten to a state of mind where we are completely out of control, and i believe we should be controlled.

There is too much information, too much freedom, too much violence, terror and abuse in this world.

I for one welcome the NWO, and i can just hope they do the job properly, the world will be a better place for it.

+14 more 
posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Unfortunately the ones out of control are the ones in charge. Your solution would make all of us peeons even more of slaves and the ones in power even more out of control.

How exactly is that going to help anyone?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Chaos...The world should be torn down, those in power thrown out, murdered killed, exiled, anything.

A new world should arise, run by the people, for the people, no one person will be in charge, every person will be monitored.

There will be no mega corporations controlling vast sectors, there will be no money, instead points would be earned for hard work and good behavior, from the lowest to the highest level of society, what work you do is based on what you basic IQ is, certain tests will determine what you are best suited to at a very young age and that is what you will be trained in.

There will be no unemployed, no poverty, no crime, no money...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Ok in your cute Utopian Society where do the Sick, and Infirmed fit in? Do they get a free ride or are they pacified?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The terminally i'll, those who carry diseases that cannot be cured, or is able to spread to others will be terminated in a humane way.

This is why before every birth, the child will be genetically enhanced, "weak" DNA strands will be removed, only the strong will live in this world.

The mentally challenged will fade out eventually, and those that remain will also be terminated in a humane way.

There will be no defective people, those who do get sick, or injured will be treated by those who are chosen to be educated as doctors, for free, because we are working on a points based system here, not money.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This was tried once before it was called Nazism. It failed, it was also tried under Stalinist, well it also failed.

Humans did not always enjoy the freedoms we now have, was the world any better off then that it is now?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well that was back then...

With today's technological advances....along with the secret black op technology, it is more than possible to succeed in this day and age...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Freedom also means that I have the right to be imperfect...make stupid decisions, drink too much, get knocked up, act like an ass, whatever. As long as I don't impede the rights of others, why should anyone else care?

I'd rather live free in the gutter than submit to the NWO for a bit of security and social engineering. I'd like to think that humanity can aspire to Utopian dreams without crushing our spirit, otherwise what's the point? I mean really.

Provocative post, though I doubt you will get much concensus.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So your saying you would be happy to live in a world where you have no freedom or choices in how you run and live your life?

What if then it was forbidden to be an occultist?

What would be the point in living?

You make one good point when you say that we are completely out of control but truly who's fault is that?
Didn't a famous occultist once state that "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" that sounds pretty out of control to me and in my opinion they are the ones who set up this world (not alone of course).

Isn't it Self Control we should be looking for here and not Totalitarian

Either way i assure you that you will see your utopia it just wont last as long as sadly you hope.

I pray and hope you see the light.

God Bless

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

Well that was back then...

With today's technological advances....along with the secret black op technology, it is more than possible to succeed in this day and age...

So what would you be suited for in this society of yours? What if they think you would best serve by cleaning pig pins or chicken houses? Or what if it was determined that your genetic distinctiveness wasn't good enough for this vision you have of how things should be run?

So we have the technology so this is what we should do? You don't think people would fight for there freedom?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I prefer all the problems associated with freedoms thank you very much... that is no utopia but a distopia.

I am perfectly capable of thinking for myself.

What you describe is a living hell... compassion and mercy are two of the things that make us what we are... such a controlling state would strip us of our essential humanity... is that what you want?

Besides all of that... who would you want to put in charge of such a facsism?

Who do you trust?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by grover]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What freedom are you people talking about ?

We have no freedom, it is all an illusion, everything we do, every choice we make is because we are allowed by the ones who are currently in control.

Everything is already "controlled"

You need a license for every single thing you do, you need visas and passports and ID's and bank accounts and credit, otherwise you don't exist and can't do anything at all.

Each day we are a step closer to total control, our rights are being taken away on a daily basis while we are clouded with consumerism and that new car, or we sit on our couches watching the black box, being programmed and desensitized.

It is happening whether you like it or not, you can put up a fight, but i can assure you that steps have been put in place for those who resist.

It is inevitable, so you might as well embrace it and make the best of it, because it is you and your children's future.

The world we will live in will be like the movie "The Equilibrium"

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Preferably a super computer with AI intelligence combined with human DNA / brain cells etc.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
totaltarian states innevitably fail.

Why? because you can only oppress and control the human spirit for so long before we thankfully rebel.

The day they learn how to control us permanently... our spirit will die.

If you think this is something desireable... I feel sorry for you.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Simple answer in the last 3 yrs i have had 3 kids

only you can give up your freedom I'm really sorry for this but i can't resist.

"They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!

[edit on 27-5-2008 by fLANKED]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 16 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def