It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

The only Western country that has a real problem with violent crime is America, and even then, when you subtract the most violent cities (Detroit, Newark, etc.) it's not really not even that bad. Furthermore, the crime rate in most European countries is extremely low, comparable to numbers seen in 1950's America.

I'm not about to give up my freedoms because a few hundred drug dealers can't fight the urge to shoot one another in the face. If you are, that's cool, just call up Geordi and Data and jump into your imaginary VR machine.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed
I made it all the way until the 6th page. The OP is an idiot.

SOD is an occultist. Anyone bright enough not to mess around with things like that instantly knows not to take the opinions and ideas of these people seriously. Granted SODs are dangerous but they are still fools.

Read 1984, Brave New World, learn about the history of totalitarian states such as Nazi Germany etc. Absolute totalitarianism always fails eventually. I find it interesting that SOD thinks there will be 1000 years of peace. Why not eternal peace? This shows me that some part of SOD, conscious or unconscious, knows that that type of world system cannot last.

To begin with I honestly thought that he was joking. Luckily there are so few people who think like this guy that I don't think we need to worry about his distopia totally coming into effect any time soon. Your thoughts create your reality. If everyone thought like SOD then thats what would happen. Aslong as people rebel firstly in their thought processes then humanity wont be totally controlled. There are often periods of immense darkness and it is possible that we could be facing one... but day always follows night.

Don't worry he's high on Mary Janes'

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Oh, two people that jump to hasty generalizations for the price of one. Can you direct me to the passage in "Mein Kampf" where Hitler says he wants to genetically modify the human race? The Nazi's were involved in eugenics programs, but then again, so were America and Canada. So why is it that you don't hold FDR and William Lyon Mackenzie in the same contempt that you do Hitler. Could it be that *gasp* you have never done your own research on the subject, but instead, repeat the same things ad nauseam that you learned in your grade 10 history class?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LuLuLenin]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The only reason why it would appear that mankind does not "deserve the rights that it has" is because we are being manipulated on all sides.

If you want to give up your rights go right ahead. But I wil keep mine, even if I have to die kicking and screaming.

It would seem by the philosphy that you have, your mind has already been infected by the World Elite's plans for the future.

That is a terrible world to want to live in, you should be fighting the people that want to live in a world like that, because they do NOT have your best interest at heart.

Those same men that you seem to be applauding for the creation of the NWO, are the ones allowing us to be dumbed down with flouride in our drinking water; and they allow us to be dumbed down so that the majority isn't intelligent enough to want to fight keep their freedom.

If you want to be a robot for just a few world rulers go right ahead, but don't bully anyone else into the idea.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think all your ideas came from Bible Prophecy class! Heard it all before, for years!
It all starts out good. Untill the top leader and some powerful kings/ kingdoms, join with him, to grab power. They brake the covenant, (of religious freedom), that they had only recently signed, (3.5 years) before. Invade Jerusalem and set up their headquarters there. The "image of the beast" is the computer, that causes all small and great get a mark in hand or fore head, (computer chip). With out it no one can buy or sell. This happens during the last "world empire"; before Christ's return. In the temple. He then declares that He is God. That everyone must, worship him, get the mark/chip. Or be rounded up and eliminated. They are many other details. Like a false prophet, (an occultist?) that proclaims him God, and can do some kind of miracles. Probably based on human inventions. Like call down fire from heaven. (lazooors from space).

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

While I do agree with you on some points, like a One World Government, you MUST understand that all of the problems in today's society are created by the ruling elite. They want an NWO but they want one where they get to be the dictators over all peoples.

Human beings deserve their rights. Mankind isn't as "violent" as he gets portrayed in the news everyday. the media is pumping you full of fear so that they can better rule you.

You should flip your ideas around, take a look at the people who have the money and power to control the masses, and once you see what they are doing; you will realize that we already are controlled. The answer isn't a totalitarian empire, but instead rebelling against the people trying to make one.

False Flag Operations:
en.wikipedia.org...

Black Ops:
en.wikipedia.org...

Compartmentalization:
en.wikipedia.org...

CIA:
en.wikipedia.org...

FBI:
en.wikipedia.org...

IRS:
en.wikipedia.org...

Federal Reserve:
en.wikipedia.org...

And while I agree that Behemoth is an awesome band (I have seen them live twice) it sounds like you have listened to "Slaves Shall Serve" one too many times.

Remember, because of compartmentalization, we don't know everything that is going on, so forming an opinion is difficult. The best thing to remember is, if you want to change the world, stop the men and women who are lying to us. And once we know everything that the elite knows, then we can figure out how to fix our societies.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
You are all in high spirits, ready to fight and lay down your lives for freedom

But what are you going to do when the men with the big guns come knocking at your door ? you gonna go out Rambo style in a hail of bullets ? I don't think so...

Me and mine, YES !

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
These are your goals for a system of government, not the system of government itself. How do you convince people these are the proper goals? How does your system of government achieve these goals? One it achieves these goals, how does it sustain them? You need checks and balances to make it sustainable.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

We humans do not have enough of rights. I really can't fully grasp the fact that marijuana is against the law in the so called..... The greatest nation on the planet. With all the positive things that it does, it makes me think that those on top who disapprove of it, are not the kind of people who stand on the good side of humanity. If the NWO stands for those kinds of ideals, then NO but THANK YOU. If NWO stands for profit above anything else, then NO but THANK YOU. If one person is allowed to make decisions for millions of people, without regards to the consequences, then NO but THANK YOU. .....but most importantly, if the NWO has the word ORDER, then NO but THANK YOU. If you want to create anything that is of true value, it is not to be forced into some "Order". The true kind of order is the one where the police are not required, and at that point the meaning of the word order loses itself and becomes something completely different.

If you want to get on the step 12 without going through 4,5,6,7,8,9,10, and 11, then NO but THANK YOU.

The humanity deserves much more then what it is given, and the NWO want it only for them-selves, just to plasticize it and make it into something that it's really not. Well, I got some good news folks. If the ones that run the whole NWO thing, smoked ONE joint, it would all fall apart not to be mentioned ever again. That's how weak they are. Really, that's all it takes.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Why would you want to be controlled. Have you ever experienced something that even resembles to being controlled? Exclude life.

Maybe we are being controlled...
I mean after all, we all somehow wind up watching T.V. or on the computer.
The majority of the population has jobs. That they have to go back to, because it supplies them with money.

Come on people...
No one wants to be controlled!
Think.
Hes after something, I wonder what it could be.
Possibly Our Interest iN This Subject?

Or he could be telling the truth. Which means he never experienced being controlled. Really, how many of us ATS members really know what its like to be controlled? Obviously the minority.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This guy most certainly has a lust and hunger for power. What I'm wondering is if he himself wants to be the dominatrix or if he himself wants to be the controlled.

It's a very common fetish, either one.

All I'm going to say is:

There will always be war and the struggle for power. There will always be a system that people will consider to be corrupt no matter how "free" (total freedom is the same as total control, they both lead to nowhere) it is. There is no such thing as a utopia. If you're naive enough to believe in such a thing you've yet to have experience another man's utopia. I consider myself to have a perfect life just the way I am. My concept of utopia most certainly doesn't reflect the OP's or anyone elses within this thread.

It's all very relative.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So us Humans should be controlled. By who, do you suggest? I'm sure it will just be another flawed human.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

Everyone being equal and eliminating money isn't really the answer. I feel the answer is meeting everyone's basic needs. If everyone had shelter, clothes, and enough food crime would go down a lot.

It is not so much the elimination of money, but the rearrangement of it and how it works. Since money is practically made out of thin air anyhow, this would work.

The government provides everyone a base pay whether working or not. Base pay with the thinking that everyone has an essential value no matter what. That pay would cover the necessities of life. Someone can choose not to use it on a necessity. Everyone would at least get a one room apartment, or make some old hotels into housing for those who don't have it. Those who live in a hotel like atmosphere would have their food served them three times a day. Those who live in an apartment would be able to buy food and cook. With this base shelter a person would at least get a roof over their head, a place to shower and sleep.

If some one wanted to get a tv or move to a better place, they can go get a job. All money supplied buy the government. When a person goes to work, the company reports to the government who worked, when, and the pay, the government would cover that cost. The money will also be circulated through the economy also with it eventually going back to the government to be recirculated again.

There would still be classes of people based on whether they work or not and how much they decide to further their education. I do believe that medical care should be free. The doctors would be paid executive CEO salaries to work. They would have to put in a certain amount of time. Those who give care in poorer parts and work longer hours would get paid more.

I guess I don't see why everyones basic needs shouldn't be met. What there are not enough jobs? There could be plenty of jobs if there were enough money. The current economic system and set up doesn't allow for it. There could be more jobs to create a good public transportation system to connect every area, and there would be a need for people to man those systems.

Not enough food? Why not pay more farmers to grow more food? What about jobs that could restore houses, and do maintenance on houses. Then all the jobs to keep all the paper work in line. Jobs to keep everything looking nice. Then all jobs that would be created by different factories and entertainment places, because people would actually have money to spend. A mother could hire a baby sitter for minimum wage, have the government pay the baby sitter directly, she would keep all of her earnings, and would actually have enough money to take her family out to eat or to an amusement park.

To let people be able to work, live life, and love life. Will cut down on many of the crimes. There will still be crimes, but there will still be prisons. I guess prison would be the very basic shelter, where people would actually be controlled. If they don't want to be controlled, they need to obey the laws.

I would love to see a lot of stupid laws repealed. There will still be the laws against killing and such. I think for those who really want to do drugs, there should be a controlled environment where they can destroy their lives without affecting the rest of society. It would be their choice to do so.

I know it is not perfect. Nothing will be. Even just having everyone's needs met in a compassionate way without "so called camps" would be better than what exists today.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Each day we are a step closer to total control, our rights are being taken away on a daily basis while we are clouded with consumerism and that new car, or we sit on our couches watching the black box, being programmed and desensitized.

It is happening whether you like it or not, you can put up a fight, but i can assure you that steps have been put in place for those who resist.

It is inevitable, so you might as well embrace it and make the best of it, because it is you and your children's future.

The world we will live in will be like the movie "The Equilibrium"

[edit on 27-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

As the woman that was murdered in Equilibrium said, why even live? In Equilibrium and your utopia, there will be war, crime, poverty, and lifelessness. There will be no hope and no future.

War will be waged against the citizens by the own government. Anyone who doesn't conform will be shot instantly in cold blooded murder. Of course the government will make sure everyone is always in need and enslaved, so they create poverty for the shackled people. People will start to no longer care if they live or die. Their work will be shoddy at best. They will be just waiting for they day that they die, so it all ends.

The way you talk, I'm sure you will enjoy George Orwell's "1984". Then again I don't know if you would like a massive drug to keep everyone in line as massive zombies as in "The Equilibrium", or the use of pain and extreme terror as in Orwells "1984". Knowing you, you would probably use both.

I'm sure most would rather kill themselves rather than be subject to that. If no one cared about anything or each other, then why even have children? There was one problem with the movie "The Equilibrium", if all emotions and senses were suppressed, why would anyone even consider a relationship let alone have any kids? Relationships are all built on emotions and senses whether lust or love. Let alone the fear of having your own children report you just because, would be enough incentive not to have any.

In that case, technically unless they somehow forced people to have kids, that so called society would eventually die out. The resisters would win due to wanting to have children, and eventually actually having more children. As long as they can hide well enough.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

I have to say amen to all that you posted. Who wants to live in a society free of emotion, with breeding by permission with a permit, and goose-stepping Nazi soldiers, who would kill a three-year old who would not submit, because the child sees the truth for what it is, or where the free-thinker is not allowed to live, and art is destroyed because it inspires people to think.

I loved the movie Equillibrium, for the martial arts, action, and other thought-provoking imagery, but also loved it just as much for the people learning to destroy the machine called Government and to take back what is theirs, their freedom.

People have often asked Me why I chose this avatar, being a warrior, Spartan-117 from Halo with the cross-reference to the Spartan King, Leonidas, in that I post pro-peace stuff on here, and talk of having studied war and politics My whole life.

People ask, isn't that an oxymoron?

I tell them, no it is not. I studied war, politics, tactics, everything you can possibly think of in relation to war-mongering and death by mass destruction as well as the evils of mass murder,...to simple being stated, know how to stop it.

How do you stop a Polpott?

How do you stop a Bush?

How do you stop a Stalin?

How do you stop a Ghengis Khan?

How do you stop a Hitler?

How do you stop a Ramsey Yousef?

How do you stop a bin Laden?

How do you stop a Chavez?

You must first learn what they are, in order to intelligently see them, and know how to stop them through intelligent thinking, as well as intelligent tactics to destroy them when they rise to power, not through a gun, not through pitchforks, not through Weapons of Mass Destruction, but through knowledge, being spread to others, in how to spot them, in how to dismantle their war machine, through peace and through cross-cultural understanding in how they come to power.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ive thought this ive said this but i never dared post this on a place like this i support you but by saying this you have to support 9/11 the iraqu war and the millions of other people who have died to create this you must me an illuminist where talking the smartest of the smartest humins are naturaly stupid we think where smart simpley because we can build bombs and destroy nations but thats what makes us stupid a world without poverty without desese and without hunger a world without suffering the illuminati goll. you know what i support everything they stand for let them have there power let them have there money let them have true freedome. becuause when push comes to shove without them this would would destroy itself without them things would continue this way till the end of time and in the end more lives would be lost due to unatrull death. you ask how bush sleeps at night he sleeps because he is about to same millions upon millions of lives thats how give up your search you know what is true you know the illuminati exicts you know what there after people say money people say power they already have both so why do they keep going why does there plan keep movin? because there after something more it takes a real man to look past the power and money. could you all do it i highly #ing dout it youd abuse your power and start raping and pilliging. no ive searched for the truth just like you ive found it and ive hated but the fact of the mater is the illuminati isnt the problem. the problem is free man if we want to excist if we want are speacise to rais then this is what must be done im sory for whoever typed this but no. no booze no freedom no fun no excitment you work and you work for the whole and thats it otherwise you die. compleat and uter communism thats the only way mankind can survive and in the end are sole pourpose in life is to ensure the exictence of the human race get it to #ing gether people. for # sakes your all #ing hipocritical bastards. "when a well packedged web of lies has been sold graduly to the masses over generations the truth seems utterly propostrous and its speaker a raving lunitic" in otherwords you cant trust anyone god only knows how many people on here are a part of the nwo. there sole pourpose to confuse and mislead you stupid humans. your a slave to your own sayings and beleafes david ike could be a #ing illuminatist for all you stiupid #s know i could be one. actuly im a drunk lonely looser trying to get over his god damn ex girlfrend but the fact is im a looser just like you you could spend the rest of your meaningless lives searching for something you truely dont care about.. herel is a truth i didnt feel a god damn thing when i watched the twin towers collaps not a #ing thing it didnt effect me so why would i care. your all a bunch of lying hipocrits the only reasion you give a # in hell about this is eather a and this is my reason you find it thrilling to be above normal inteligence and to think you know whats going on or b becasue your a loser with nothing else to talk about and you enjoy taking your hatred out on something else... aaaa my life sucks cause the man is #ing me over wa wa wa... or maby im worng but when push comes to shove you could care less about the lives lost for this you could give less of a # then the # in your back yard about how dies for the nwo. thers a truth to yourself its dirty and its selfish find it and stop lieing to you and the world this is what we need a compleat police state this is what we need to survive and thats it good by and good night. sory for gramer and spellign and all that # this probly dont make sence but you dont know me so it dont matter. not to mention yoru all a bunch of idiots .. jsut like me. and half of you are probly vergins so lol...

find the truth its there, hard to see but its there. thats freedom even if your in a cell

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
now dont get me wrong i love to drink i love to party. i love freedome. i love to listin to music and go to museams but the fact is people without the posibility of total illuminati controll without the distruction of all the things we hold dear without the human race turning into zombies we will eventuly destroy areselves to the previous post the person with the avitar of a military guy. you cant stop them people unless you have a central controll system.... ok im gona step out of line here, but the greys you see no personality in them they are plan and naked no emotion but they can do anything.... nature has one pourpose to survive. each speacys in the world will do anything to do that, nature will take its course and the illuminati is nature itself fixing what is wrong to ensure we dont blow areselves to tooo hell we arnt above the laws of nature we are apart of it and thas what mankind has frogot in its quest for "selfimpovement" the illuminati is the natrual course of nature you cant fight it to do so is to weaken are natureal course and to submit to the destructive powers of man kind. to get rid of hitler you have to keep tabs on him otherwise he will gather followers and eventuly kill millions. i just like you could care less. emotion excists only because it benifits us. people dont feel sorrow for people they dont know unless it benifits us, you cryed cause your firend died, not because he lost his life but because you lost a friend you dont care about him you care about what you now do not have... you give a penny to a man on the streets not because he needs it but because that penny is worth the good feeling you get for giving it to him.... thats why you didnt give him a dollar becasue the doller was worth more then the good feeling. think about that. man kind lives by this rule. through my search ive realised that in the end this is better a government who knows about this and realises it and above all else abolishes it we will addapt to a nwo we will become acostom to the way of life that would be presented... and we will be happy. eventuly there will be rebelion and people will hate it... but on the end it is for the survival of mankind it is for who we are. i will continue my search for this truth for the sole reason that it amuses me. why will you... answer and answer honistly.... cause i assure you you do not love thy nabour.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Well we will have to come up with a solution to stop people feeling intense emotions, im sure something exists that can be used...

Every person is required a daily dose of this "emotion control" drug..

Lol are you SERIOUS ??? Come on you're kidding right ? You should reread what you wrote, seriously you sound like a 13 year old kid making this crap up as you go along. What are you just tryin to get a rise out of people so your thread gets a lot of hits and you get mega points, or do you relly believe this crap that you're spewing out your behind ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join