It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
It's knowledge that will grow.

Re-read everything you've read.

Re-watch every movie you ever watched.

You will see.

I tripped out on the movie "The Last Mimzy".

This past snapped your whole theory into focus for me. it relates to "sacred geometry". "The Last Mimzy" was one of my favorite films of all time. I love it.

Combine that with the link that Matyas provided, and it is like putting your contact lenses in. What you are saying begins to make more sense.

However, i will need to either test some of your theories out myself, or involve some peers so that i am certain i understand.

I like the magnet thing you have a thread about. My son and i may try that in his 5th grade science experiment. Last year we did lemon batteries (he did very well, as we made it an analogue to the Baghdad Battery). Your "experiment" there seems like a natural follow up.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think this is pretty stupid. Your main premise is that the universe has an aether and there has been many scientific experiments disproving the existences of any aether. Please review the constituents of matter discovered by real experimental physicists. And if you think your theory is so great, publish it and stand the scrutiny of a real scientific community and not a bunch of wannabes.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I think this is pretty stupid. Your main premise is that the universe has an aether and there has been many scientific experiments disproving the existences of any aether. Please review the constituents of matter discovered by real experimental physicists. And if you think your theory is so great, publish it and stand the scrutiny of a real scientific community and not a bunch of wannabes.

Says the person who doesn't even bother to register, so they cannot allow their own post stand the scrutiny of said "wannabe's".

I know many of the ATS posters. There are not ONLY wannabe's here. I am not going to go much further than to say that many of our members here have ".gov" email addresses, or are accomplished physicists.

No, there is no "aether" as you describe from a classical sense. But if physics were a house, we would see that it is a house of cards. It is poorly constructed and is crumbling as we speak.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ALLisONE

I have replicated the experiment in your first post. I did not doubt but rather understand that personal experiment is greater than theory.

Of course I observed the same effect ( albeit OPPOSITE because I am in Southern Hemisphere 33° 52' S 151° 12' E)

Clearly the magnet is effected by Earths magnetic field I am closer to the South Pole therefore in the "magnets" desire to twist that way and it also dips because of .....the curvature of the earth.

YES interaction of the earths magnetic field by a magneticly aligned substance will behave that way and seemingly defy gravity! ** BUT SO WHAT it is well known that the relatively weak "gravitational force" can be overcome by magnetic force otherwise a magnet of suffient strength will not cause a metalic object to jump to connect***????????

Q1. How can this be applied to diamagnetic substances?
Q2. How can this produce anti-gravitational effects when each magnetised substance must contain equal amounts of North & South?

Q3. How are you going on the drawings for the 30 ton block?

Cheers from down under.. I really am enjoying this thread!!!!

Note first edit typo/spelling second was **

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Has2b]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
PS

Also the V Gate is sensational!

Q4. Why not have an eccentric (connected to a cam) connected to the "driving" magnet and wheel such that as the wheel rotates (eg the skateboard wheel vid) it lifts that magnet over the gate?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
First of all, LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal, there is no need to get so angry. Second, I apologize for inadequately conveying my meaning. Yes, light has force. No, it is not a force. Of course, the forces do cause interactions between masses. Force, however, as you said, is an actual measurement of interactions (eg. object a hit object b with x amount of force).

I can see, however, that your primary style of debate is to call people ignorant haters, and I have no desire to get into a virtual shouting match with you. Plus, I have already said enough about the facts of this, so I am done. Do the research, everyone. Decide for yourself.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Since everyone has trouble believing what I say.. how about I just put it bluntly.......

This could make me famous, or this could kill me(maaaybe), I don't believe in the M.I.B. anymore....

This was a reply to another post about my Magnet Battery:

If you go to overunity.com, you will see that they have already started running LED's off of my Magnet Battery for FREE.

Yes there IS such thing as free energy.

You see... ALL ENERGY IS FREE. You just need to know how to trap it, and circulate it, and attract or repel it from 0ne place to another. When you do that, you have electricity. The Magnet Battery never runs out, because not matter how many electrons you pull from it, the "protons" automatically gain the electrons from the Earth and the atmosphere!

Here you want some more proof so you can finally believe me?

An Egyptian light bulb...

It is a voltaic pile, drawing electrons from the ground, using sacred geometry shaped metal to "pressure nozzle" the electrons into a spark gap in a vacuum, and looped back around.

en.wikipedia.org...

Free energy from the Earth....

thank you ladies and gentlemen.. maybe I can go down in history or something lol..

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You see how they used to staticly charge the front to fly?

The key to anti-gravity is to imagine this:

Think of a spinning wheel (gyroscope). The very outer surface of the wheel is generating an electric charge because of the electric charge from air. This electric charge is attracting the mass of the wheel!!!

Yes staticly attracting its OWN mass to the edge!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Thrice - Stand And Feel Your Worth

Wake, stand and feel your worth, O my soul.
Kneel and know the word that can save us all.

We are fuel and fire both.
We are water.
Wed with wine and ghost.

We are wrought with breath and dirt, washed in second sight.
Woven through the earth, wreathed in rings of light.

Stand and feel your worth, O my soul.
Kneel and know the word, come to die.

We will wield a second birth, whet our wits and knives.
Wrap our knees in earth, wrap ourselves in light.

Wake, we will weigh and drink this cup.
We will burn, but we will not burn up.

Wake, feel your worth, O my soul.
Speak the word, the word that can save us all.
Awed by grace, I fall on my face.
And scream the word that can save us all.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Korhyan

Yes there is need to get angry. I am extremely passionate about the truth and for everyone to have it and know it, and yes light is a force. Stop saying that it isn't. Don't tell me to not get angry when you aren't even reading and comprehending to the words that I am typing, and you're still not!

Don't ever come in here and tell me to brush up on my physics. You obviously don't know much, if anything about the true nature of the universe.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I'm of Stella Lotus.
No time to log in.
All is One.
I love your work. I have followed since day one. People all around are getting hip to this and you have catalistd it. Moderation brother. Keep it up.
You are on on on. You can be wrong and right, right?
I'm with you.
Its wild like. We will say "it isn't..is it?" or "it is..isn't it?". How about "I will..won't I? or "I won't..will I?" or "I have..haven't I?" "I haven't..Have I?"..etc. I'm setting a tone by the way.

I'm learning from you and I am seeing it in a mellow state, very nice.

So to the drawing board. X = X = cool! Very very cool. I like where this is going!

Then we have Y and Z (X, Y and Z symbolically meaning the total resulting equation, I am very abstract.......sometimes on purpose.) Lets say Y is the idea that some people are learning. What exatly are they learning, well whatever it is it is something special. It may be anything. Some are learning general physics, some are learning how to be happy. Some are learning that they are stuborn. Some may see that nature may do many different things.

Then Z, hmmmm...enlightment...as it is!

Thank you.

Yes.

Three weeks ago I was sanding a sheet of MDF. it was twilight and I was using 330 grit for a smooth finish. I was talking to my friend on the phone more or less at that time. As I was routinly sanding with numerous style of motion just about every bug in my back yard was enthralled by my high powerd "work light". So bugs flying everywhere, moths, desert rattle-bat beatles (I made that one up!) were hovering until.......UNTIL....GUESS WHAT? Until they were pulled into the table from "MY" gravational pull that I produced from the static charge that insued from the proccess of "Sanding"!

The bugs were stuck to the sheet of MDF "Table" trying to fly, not getting very far and then just walking around. I think they loved it. I had a revelation and called my friend.

(I'm having one as I type this posting -- gravity is a word that represents real physical attraction!!! --) Simple but over seen.

So I am amazed that this thread and the depth of it has appeard as I check in to this forum regularly. Blew me away. Really.

Moderation, we can see things from a seldomly untold view or we don't have to...it is good.
Great thread.
Stella Lotus.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'm of Stella Lotus.
All is One.
I love your work. I have followed since day one. People all around are getting hip to this and you have catalistd it. Moderation brother. Keep it up.
You are on on on. You can be wrong and right, right?
I'm with you.
Its wild like. We will say "it isn't..is it?" or "it is..isn't it?". How about "I will..won't I? or "I won't..will I?" or "I have..haven't I?" "I haven't..Have I?"..etc. I'm setting a tone by the way.

I'm learning from you and I am seeing it in a mellow state, very nice.

So to the drawing board. X = X = cool! Very very cool. I like where this is going!

Then we have Y and Z (X, Y and Z symbolically meaning the total resulting equation, I am very abstract.......sometimes on purpose.) Lets say Y is the idea that some people are learning. What exatly are they learning, well whatever it is it is something special. It may be anything. Some are learning general physics, some are learning how to be happy. Some are learning that they are stuborn. Some may see that nature may do many different things.

Then Z, hmmmm...enlightment...as it is!

Thank you.

Yes.

Three weeks ago I was sanding a sheet of MDF. it was twilight and I was using 330 grit for a smooth finish. I was talking to my friend on the phone more or less at that time. As I was routinly sanding with numerous style of motion just about every bug in my back yard was enthralled by my high powerd "work light". So bugs flying everywhere, moths, desert rattle-bat beatles (I made that one up!) were hovering until.......UNTIL....GUESS WHAT? Until they were pulled into the table from "MY" gravational pull that I produced from the static charge that insued from the proccess of "Sanding"!

The bugs were stuck to the sheet of MDF "Table" trying to fly, not getting very far and then just walking around. I think they loved it. I had a revelation and called my friend.

(I'm having one as I type this posting -- gravity is a word that represents real physical attraction!!! --) Simple but over seen.

So I am amazed that this thread and the depth of it has appeard as I check in to this forum regularly. Blew me away. Really.

Moderation, we can see things from a seldomly untold view or we don't have to...it is good.
Great thread.
Stella Lotus.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If physics is collapsing and we're ignoring general relativity why are the posters who feel that way taking Maxwell's electromagnetism so serious? That's also part of physics and came about right before S/G relativity in the late 1800s.
If someone is "working" on a theory where can we see it. Does anyone have anything new to add to Plasma Cosmology or are we just using info from those Electric Universe websites?

The only reasons given here for accepting the Electric model is 1) To validate ancient civilizations technology (explicitly stated in the thread) 2) It's new and fun and sort of conspiracy-y (implicitly stated in the thread). The title of the thread even uses the word "secret". Yet this stuff is all over the web!
Remember GR was once new and underground and had that "revolutionary" feel that attracts certain people.
Having a bias towards a result in science seems closed minded and is usually bad science. Einstein did that when he refused to accept quantum mechanics because of spiritual beliefs. He was unable to come up with anything from that point on.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I once heard from somewhere that light plus dark is what makes the universe spark. Ofcourse I don't know WTF that means, but hey.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by pak88]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Since everyone has trouble believing what I say.. how about I just put it bluntly.......

This could make me famous, or this could kill me(maaaybe), I don't believe in the M.I.B. anymore....

This was a reply to another post about my Magnet Battery:

If you go to overunity.com, you will see that they have already started running LED's off of my Magnet Battery for FREE.

Yes there IS such thing as free energy.

You see... ALL ENERGY IS FREE. You just need to know how to trap it, and circulate it, and attract or repel it from 0ne place to another. When you do that, you have electricity. The Magnet Battery never runs out, because not matter how many electrons you pull from it, the "protons" automatically gain the electrons from the Earth and the atmosphere!

Here you want some more proof so you can finally believe me?

An Egyptian light bulb...

It is a voltaic pile, drawing electrons from the ground, using sacred geometry shaped metal to "pressure nozzle" the electrons into a spark gap in a vacuum, and looped back around.

en.wikipedia.org...

Free energy from the Earth....

thank you ladies and gentlemen.. maybe I can go down in history or something lol..

Maybe, if use certain materials, such as silver or gold for holding energy, with a blend of perfect geometrical shapes, so that the energy can resonate prepetually...that might do the trick. i mean isn't that what alchemist use to do in the days of Atlantis.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korhyan
Lets review some facts about energy and matter.

Matter is not made of light and does not emit light, unless a light-producing chemical reaction occurs. Light is made of waves of photons, which is a very interesting and murky topic in its own right. Photons are particals, but they are massless and are not electrically charged.

The Ancient Egyptians called matter "frozen light". And more recently the late David Bohm, a physicist with great credentials [1], said the same thing [2]

[1] en.wikipedia.org...

[2] books.google.com..."frozen+light"+%2Bmatter&btnG=Search+Books

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

The Michelson-Morley experiment (about which I assume you're talking) which disproved the existence of he aether is also said to be flawed.

www.unusualresearch.com...

Snippet:

"Concerning the Silvertooth experiment: The Michelson-Morley experiment, which did not show any translational motion through an aether or other medium of propagation, was later shown to have a fundamental flaw: The standing waves that are reflected back onto a mirror become phase locked on the mirror, and hence to its motion through space. Silvertooth built a standing wave experiment that avoids the phase locking encountered in the Michelson-Morley setup. It uses a configuration similar to the Sagnac experiment, which many years ago did detect motion relative to an aether. Silvertooth's addition was a sensor capable of measuring the spacing between standing wave nodes.

This spacing is dependent upon the orientation of the apparatus relative to the Earth's motion, and this fact made the Earth's motion measurable. Silvertooth measured the 378 km/s motion of the Earth in this experiment. Some references are: Silvertooth, E.W., "Experimental Detection of the Ether", Speculations in Science and Technology, Vol.10, No.1, page 3 (1987) In that same issue beginning on page 9, is an excellent "Plain English" summary by H. Aspden entitled 'On the Silvertooth Experiment'."

Personally I have the feeling that I believe Tesla and this aether-related ideas more than the Michelson-Morley experiment as the single proof that it doesn't exist.

I'm still pondering about how this whole frozen light + aether ties in with something that I also find very interesting, namely the Holographic Universe theory. Hook this up to mystical ideas like the Akashic library/records [3], ideas like Sheldrake's Morphogentic Fields and Carl Jung's Collective (un)consciousness, synchronicities etc. etc. and I have the idea that interesting things are starting to merge. Great stuff to ponder about IMHO.

[3] www.som.org...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Maybe, if use certain materials, such as silver or gold for holding energy, with a blend of perfect geometrical shapes, so that the energy can resonate prepetually...that might do the trick. i mean isn't that what alchemist use to do in the days of Atlantis.

Get a square magnet. Sprinkle iron fillings on it. You will see that the iron fillings want to attract to the edges. This is because the V shape or edges actually acts like a 5 lane freeway trying to merge to 1 lane. Get it? Got it? Good.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Get a square magnet. Sprinkle iron fillings on it. You will see that the iron fillings want to attract to the edges. This is because the V shape or edges actually acts like a 5 lane freeway trying to merge to 1 lane. Get it? Got it? Good.

So this explains the significance of the pyramid shape!? The apex of a pyramid has a great capacity for concentrating magentic force.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not reading this whole thing. This isnot a secret and you're not revealing anything. An Electric Universe model is proposed in a basic college Physics course. The only thing holding it back is dogma, but many many people are aware of the model. Tesla rejected relativity long, long ago.

Yes. Everything is electric. Pretty simple. Wood has a charge, rocks, wool, peanuts. You name it, it's got a charge. SO, why the big to-do?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by djerwulfe
SO, why the big to-do?

Because it has revealed this info, for the first time, to a lot of people - myself included. That in itself makes the thread important.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join