It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the "Philosopher's stone" is a magnet.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Alchemy was known as the spagyric art after Greek words meaning to separate and to join together.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i am unsure. there was a man in renaissance europe that was reputed to have turned lead to gold while in the court of a king. He used some "philosophers stone" to do it.

I have very little on this story, as i picked it up while watching the History Channel one night while playing a board game with the kids.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you don't get the big picture. Think about breast feeding from Mother Earth, that's your new energy LOL.

Like milking a cow. And a lot of other intelligent actions you do every day.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the "Philosopher's stone" is a magnet.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe?

Are you familiar with the MARANATHA puzzle ALLisONE.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Nicolas Flamel is the man i think you are talking about.
www.alchemylab.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Nicolas Flamel had acquired some knowledge of the Hermetic art. The ancient alchemy of the Egyptians and the Greeks that flourished among the Arabs had, thanks to them, penetrated to Christian countries. Nicolas Flamel did not, of course, regard alchemy as a mere vulgar search for the means of making gold. For every exalted mind the finding of the Philosopher's Stone was the finding of the essential secret of Nature, the secret of her unity and her laws, the possession of perfect wisdom. Flamel dreamed of sharing in this wisdom. His ideal was the highest that man could attain. And he knew that it could be realized through a book, for the secret of the Philosopher's Stone had already been found and transcribed in symbolic form. Somewhere it existed. It was in the hands of unknown sages who lived somewhere unknown. But how difficult it was for a small Paris bookseller to get into touch with those sages.

www.flamelcollege.org...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
After finally finishing reading this thread and thinking deeply about the theory(s)and opinions within it,I have reached a final opinion of the main theory postulated in this thread.

'ALLisONE',it's like this;When I first started reading your thread I totally rejected your theory(as you could tell from my posts) as it goes against everything I have been taught(I am minoring in theoretical astrophysics)and quite frankly your arrogance and demeanor blurred any intelligence and logic your statements had.However,as your obviously provocative thread continued and you continued to post I started thinking and putting the accepted theories against yours,and I started asking myself questions,ones that the General and Special theories of relativity could not answer,but yours however,did.When you started posting maturely and clearly it all started to make sense.I believe your theory warrants further professional investigation as,in my opinion,it has a strong likely-hood of being true.Although I accept it as 'logically true',it'll still be,to me,a "working theory"as you have not, as of yet provided any mathematical formulas that can verify your theorem.You must take the 'official'steps necessary to make your theory accepted in the 'mainstream',which since you say you want "all to know the truth"-you must do.Like I said,until you do this your theory will still be 'unofficial'.I do not believe however,that your theory 'destroys'or proves wrong the "Theories of Relativity",but rather,like 'Cythraul' said "adds to it".I think your theory adds to the "Special/General"theories and explains some of the unanswered questions within them.I believe your theory unites gravity with electromagnetism,and explains the cause of gravity,maybe all of the fundamental forces,which Einstein was unable to do.So in essence you have 'made sense'of an extremely mysterious paradox.Until you provide mathematical formulas and surrender your theory to external professional scientific research,your theory(to me and likely everyone who is not ignorant)will have doubts and be open to massive change.To sum it up,I consider your theory the 'more likely truth'than other theories or "General Relativity/Special Relativity"by themselves.I am notsaying your theory is '100%'correct and can not be changed,or that you know everything-as no one knows everything but God him(its)self.Clearly your thread has caused a great 'stir'in "ATS" and rightfully should as this is what "ATS" is all about.I for one am glad you posted your theory here and wish to hear more of this and any other theories you might have,as you have seemingly answered a question that others and myself have been wondering.You have also(if your theory is true)put a piece in my "Theory of Everything"puzzle,and for that(regardless of if your theory is true),I am thankful for the different perspective at the least.

Now I have a few questions for you:

1.)Are you saying that mass does not curve space?

2.)You stated earlier in a reply that "one 'up' Quark and two 'down' Quarks equal a charge of zero,shouldn't the charge be negative one?

3)I was under the impression that "Ether/Aether was a old(19th century)theory that has since been dis-proven and replaced with the General/Special theories of relativity,are you saying that they exist?

Thanks for answering those questions!

Now I MUST make a statement to "LastoutfinitevoiceEnternal:

Sir(and this is the syntax which it should be used),your offensive,obnoxious,and truly ambiguous behavior is uncalled for and not wanted.Your 'digital ego' and 'digital bullying' has become disturbing and painful, and reads of that of a 'terrorist ideology'.
Your constant use of 'puzzle words/talk'is obnoxious and humorous as it is obvious your lack physical and/or mental self confidence make you try to compensate by using irrelevant and unneeded words and syntax to make yourself sound intelligent.It is also obvious that you are trying to distinguish yourself as 'ALLisONEs'partner or equal,when it is obvious you are not,nor wanted.He can, and has spoken for himself and has matured enough to not resort to name calling or 'digital bullying"and has now delivered a very logical,intelligent,and maturely well spoken message in this thread.It is one thing to try and align yourself with the OP of a thread,but it is quite another to consistently force(theres that word again) yourself in an alliance upon him/her without consent when it is obvious he has not asked you to do so.In my opinion,after reading 16 pages of this thread and your responses that likely, in real life you are considered quite unintelligent and are disrespected,aswell without any meaningful number of friends,besides the 'aquantinces'that talk to you simply to use you for something.In all likely-hood in real life against any of us on "ATS" in a real debate(not an electronic one)you would be either to shy to be a part of it,or if you did you would simply be 'destroyed'.It is funny you said "I have been a member of ATS for some time and made many meaningful threads"when after two years your "ATS"points are only up to a little over 2000 and your "BTS" points are well into the negative,while on the other hand I have been here for four months and have over 10,000 "ATS" and positive 36 "BTS" points!" Am I saying I am better than other members here on "ATS"?NO,I am saying I,unlikeyou, I actually make a contribution to "ATS" and am well liked by its members,probably because I don't 'bash' them saying "I am smarter than you, you ignorant SOB",and make (now read carefully)intelligent and well weighted threads. So,you Sir can take your narcissistic 'God' complex and challenge me or any other member of "ATS"to a debate(real or electronic)if you really want to embarrass yourself and try to prove 'how much smarter you are',or you can learn to act like an adult(unless you are 12) and post maturely.If not than please don't post at all.

ps***'ALLisONE',another reason I ask for the mathematical formulas is so I can read them over and verify them!I'm sure you are going to provide them on your website though.

[edit on 5/31/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/31/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by pak88
Maybe, if use certain materials, such as silver or gold for holding energy, with a blend of perfect geometrical shapes, so that the energy can resonate prepetually...that might do the trick. i mean isn't that what alchemist use to do in the days of Atlantis.

Get a square magnet. Sprinkle iron fillings on it. You will see that the iron fillings want to attract to the edges. This is because the V shape or edges actually acts like a 5 lane freeway trying to merge to 1 lane. Get it? Got it? Good.

Yes, so that means the trick to free energy is easy. I suppose that the iron shape and the geometrical v combine acted as a force to attract energy. I once heard a story about a French Egyptologist Marquis d'Argain who discovered a strange looking ring in the excavations of the Valley of the Kings in Egypt. The ring was supposedly thousands of yrs. old----adorned with geometric ornaments which were placed and balanced according to some very special arrangement. The ring was thought to be from Atlantis. Wearing it supposedly gave the user special powers, which couldn't be more then the energy the ring was attracting and emiting.. So, my theory is that materials, such as gold or silver with combine with any geometric shape will give you a fairly good resonance.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
...oh, and has anybody ever consider why crystals' are such a good source of energy. Go research it!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Philosophers stone, alchemy and egyptian lightbulbs as references for proof? Did I actually see that?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by joelrivard
Philosophers stone, alchemy and egyptian lightbulbs as references for proof? Did I actually see that?

I don't know, did you
?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Combine that with the link that Matyas provided, and it is like putting your contact lenses in.

I too had strong reservations regarding ALLisONE's work. Now I am not so sure. Echoes are springing up in diverse and sundry places. I can smell the winds of change in the air.

I too agree it has merit for further review. This thread should be cataloged and archived. And perhaps someday ALLisONE will reveal more insights, and when that happens, we had better be on the same page.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Don't know if this was pointed out I have not had time to read the thread and I trust BFFT will glean all the useful data for us

But

Pari Spolter
Gravitational Force of the Sun
Challenging Newton and Einstein

Review

Pari Spolter, who is not a physicist, argues based on experimental observations that the force of gravity is proportional to acceleration and not the fictitous quantity called mass. Furthermore, she argues from experimental observations that gravitation is quantized. These arguments invalidate the approximate theories of Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation and Einstein's General Relativity Theory when the scientific method based on the rules of logic is used. It is sad that science has degenerated to fads and political maneuvering to garnish government funds for research such that original thinkers such as Pari Spolter are largely ignored.
Charles Lucas - PhD Physics www.commonsensescience.org

By F. A. Pruijn
After reading this book it becomes clear how wrong Einstein really was.
The way mrs. Spolter tackled his theories is most convincing and gives me some comfort there are still some independent thinkers who know how to ring the bell.

By David de Hilster (Long Beach, CA USA)
If you are like most all science students, relativity never sits well with the rest of science. Something is wrong but it is not always easy to put your finger on it and relate it to the history of physics and science. Pari Spolter not only succeeds in explaining special and general relativity, but then sets about in a clear and concise way in showing their flaws by sighting experiments, scientists, and quotes from Newton, to Einstein, to more modern contemporaries putting relativity in it's proper place in science and history. With a plethora of references to books, science papers, concepts, and scientists, it is a study in well-researched references and boiling it all down into 250 pages. If you have always thought relativity to have problems, this book will clear things up.

It is also a great reference book for gravity - one of the great unsolved mysteries of science. Spolter puts out reams of data on the solar system, planets, orbits and the measurement of gravity. All around, it is a wonderful book filling the need in the dissident world to rely on experimental data when taking aim at relativity and gravity instead of philosophical mumbo jumbo. And being a mathematician, Spolter shows math in the book, but it is in the grasp of the average science buff who studied basic physics in college.

Bad reviews on this book are definitely a result of those who are in love with Einstein's theory and take personal offense at any criticism. Yet it is criticism of basic assumption that Spolter points out, not tweaks or slight modifications and there is plenty of other "respected" scientists in the last 100 years she so astutely elicits and puts together in a very quick and to-the-point manner that leaves no extra words on the page. Don't read this book if you are in love with Einstein. You may have to find a new lover after reading this book!

Amazon Book Reviews

GUEST AUTHOR of PEGASU

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Sir(and this is the syntax which it should be used),your offensive,obnoxious,and truly ambiguous behavior is uncalled for and not wanted.

My respect is gained and earned. If you want me to respect you then you should first think about respecting me.

Your 'digital ego' and 'digital bullying' has become disturbing and painful, and reads of that of a 'terrorist ideology'.

My "digital" ego is not only digital at all. If you met me in real life and told me the same things you're telling me, and that others have told me, you'd get the same response. You don't walk up to me and tell me to brush up on my physics without first investigating and understanding the knowledge of my physics, and that knowledge compared to yours. Terrorist ideology, huh? If you want to play this judgement game I can squeeze you into a few boxes, too, but I'm rather bored of wasting my time on this non-sense.

Your constant use of 'puzzle words/talk'is obnoxious and humorous as it is obvious your lack physical and/or mental self confidence make you try to compensate by using irrelevant and unneeded words and syntax to make yourself sound intelligent.

Negative, sir. I'm simply smarter than you and more creative than you. If you're jealous of that then keep it to yourself because I don't really care, and that's the truth. If I sound intelligent, then I AM intelligent. No words are irrelevent that I use and no words are unneeded, the problem is you just don't understand them. Pick up a dictionary and stop whining, maybe then you'll realize what I am conveying.

It is also obvious that you are trying to distinguish yourself as 'ALLisONEs'partner or equal,when it is obvious you are not,nor wanted.

Sir, your ignorance is really showing through now. Before I began posting isochronously in this thread I sent ALLis0NE a u2u asking for his permission to participate, and in fact he permitted, not only did he permit... but he did say that it is nice to have "friends" of like mind. Is a friend considered a "partner" when they are of like mind and in the same subject? So your presumptions about me being not wanted are clearly wrong. As far as being not equal, I could honestly care less who's more knowledgable, as we both seem to have our specialties, and I enjoy the way that they combine. They certainly are not immiscible ideaoliges.

He can, and has spoken for himself and has matured enough to not resort to name calling or 'digital bullying"and has now delivered a very logical,intelligent,and maturely well spoken message in this thread.It is one thing to try and align yourself with the OP of a thread,but it is quite another to consistently force(theres that word again) yourself in an alliance upon him/her without consent when it is obvious he has not asked you to do so.

Need I say more? See above. Does anyone ask questions around here or are you all presumptious and condescending? I'm "digitally" bullying because you're stupid and lying?

In my opinion,after reading 16 pages of this thread and your responses that likely, in real life you are considered quite unintelligent and are disrespected,aswell without any meaningful number of friends,besides the 'aquantinces'that talk to you simply to use you for something.

Well, not only is your opinion wrong, but I don't care about it. As usual your opinion is demeaning, rude, negative, condescending and off mark.

In all likely-hood in real life against any of us on "ATS" in a real debate(not an electronic one)you would be either to shy to be a part of it,or if you did you would simply be 'destroyed'.

Once again you are wrong. Among my peers I am considered intellectual and eccentric. I am also athletic and I play mulitple sports. The thing is, when I have debates with them they don't act like escaped zoo monkeys. They sit and listen, and ask questions, and I question them, and we have nice civil debates. They don't say nasty presumptious remarks like "you need to brush up on your physics", or "you have a terrorist ideaology". Maybe you're projecting your own situation? I hope you find some friends that like you if that's the case.

It is funny you said "I have been a member of ATS for some time and made many meaningful threads"when after two years your "ATS"points are only up to a little over 2000 and your "BTS" points are well into the negative,while on the other hand I have been here for four months and have over 10,000 "ATS" and positive 36 "BTS" points!"

The meaning and relevency of posts does not dicate the amount of points that I have. Some posts are either misunderstood and overlooked, or disregarded as psuedointellectualism and psycho-babble. This is what you people do. Anything that goes against the confines of your religious restrictions you burn at the stake or outcast. It's happened to every great mind.

Am I saying I am better than other members here on "ATS"?NO,I am saying I,unlikeyou, I actually make a contribution to "ATS" and am well liked by its members,probably because I don't 'bash' them saying "I am smarter than you, you ignorant SOB",and make (now read carefully)intelligent and well weighted threads.

Well, actually, yeah you are. You're presuming to imply that you are better than me by comparing your "points". People that make threads about vampire aliens suckig their blood have more points than me, and? Also, there are a cupbaord of members here on ATS that like something about me, otherwise they wouldn't have added me as their friend. Not very hard to figure out.

So,you Sir can take your narcissistic 'God' complex and challenge me or any other member of "ATS"to a debate(real or electronic)if you really want to embarrass yourself and try to prove 'how much smarter you are',or you can learn to act like an adult(unless you are 12) and post maturely.If not than please don't post at all.

Sir, this isn't how you go about asking for a debate. Do you feel threatened by my intelligence? Embarass myself?
I have 100% confidence in everything that I do. You bore me. My head now feels smaller because of this intercedent exchange. What was the point of this? For you to waste time making assumptions and giving empty opinions?

Enjoy your day, sir. Maybe next time you'll think a bit before you replicate a response.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ladies & Gentlemen

PLEASE. Lets not diminish this thread by "ad hominem", ego stroking chest beating!! All your contributions are valuable.

Surely you realise in a place that overflows with BS! that an OP has to be bold to grab attention and partially destabalise wrote "learned" mantras in order to make us think!

Jkrog08 -first part of post was excellent. But mathematical formulas and proof come only after the concept is fully grasped. One of the great tragedies and failing of science to date is to apply a formula to justify of an observed but not understood phenomena! Now you are on the path study & research you will find ALLisOne is by no means alone in the scientific thinking world, not detracting that he may have found some missing links!

Consider

If you are not at the equator but are at sea level and your bathroom scales tell you you are say 150lbs. If you move closer to equator you lose weight and gain it at the poles!! Sinilar effect if you climb and decend a mountain! Check mainstream physics for their explanation...!!??

The moon is said to cause tides by Newtonian mass attractive gravity. But it causes a 2 synchronised bulges one on the opposite side of the earth. Again apply ALLisONE's theory and compare it to mainstream and see which one explains a cause and which theory manipulates the observed into a workable apllication but doesn't adequately explain the cause!

Sir Issac Newton was reluctant to publish his "Philosophiae Naturalis Pricipia Mathematica" (until urged and funded by Halley) amongst other reasons because he could not work out what caused gravity. His major contribution was calculus... he was a genius mathematician who only established a rule to describe the observed . Sadly it has been interpretted by many as an explaination of the phenomena!

Einstein (great thinker!) but where Newton thought the apple "probably" fell because of the attraction of mass, Einstein thought it was the apple and earth curving "space-time". Principally accepted due to "apparent failure" of Mickelson-Morley experiment and the observed bending of star light around the sun. The whole UNIVERSE is bent we are all spiraling at enormous speed. The cause of the bending of light can be observed easily by poking a stick into your swimming pool!!

Research.. most of our esteemed forefather scientists believed in some form of aether and many comtemporay genius's in 21st century are close to proving it is so!

Eventually I anticipate that ALLisONE will move further to explaining the clue in his name!!?? Electricity Magnetism Electromagnetic waves and Quantum behaviour is ALL part of the ONE! He graciously has declared many times that he does not know it all but again I applaud his courage and boldness... IT is time the scientific world developed a better paradigm it will unlock capacity to deal with the destruction of the planet our mistaken theories have caused!

Yes I am an insignificant lurker who does not post very often at ATS.... but please folks keep it civil, keep thinking , keep questioning , keep contributing and we will all learn and discover.

Please excuse my rant... carry on

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Originally posted by jkrog08
Sir(and this is the syntax which it should be used),your offensive,obnoxious,and truly ambiguous behavior is uncalled for and not wanted.

My respect is gained and earned. If you want me to respect you then you should first think about respecting me.

I can use this as the best example in the entire thread.

Clearly, 0ne must see in nature that "like poles repel, opposites attract". The bitterness above is simply that. Repulsion.

Then 0ne must acknowledge, if The All is magnetic, then our mind is in control of our polarity. You can simply change your polarity by changing your state of mind. Attracting instead of repelling.

You see how repulsion can manifest evil at this scale?

You see how love is attraction?

Does anyone see grace?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Great post and great example............I look forward to hearing more,I would however, like it if you would answer my questions I posted in my last post,thanks.

(Lastvoice-I am the one who starred your post by the way)

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well, thank you. I hope, as I do with everyone, that we can have a great future together, however long it may last, regardless of any temporary disagreements.

Do you think I like having to act like that and respond to posts like and in the manner that I did? Because I don't. I'd much rather we got along and had lascivious mutual discourse. Arguing and accusing gets us no where fast, (that goes for me, too. That's why I've really changed a lot about myself in the past few years) being patient and understanding one another makes so much progress it's almost unbelievable. In the past few years I've learned more about myself, others and the universe and existence in general then I did throughout all of my schooling.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I love this thread
and all the egos colliding in here make it that much better

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Great thread! Gravity has been a pet peeve of mine for years. Your theories seem to be very workable.
If gravity is in fact magnetic attraction, is light (which can be curved around a dense collapsed star) affected by the same force? Also if that's true what does that say about the composition of light? No protons, nuetrons or electrons, what is being attracted.
I'm asking this out of sincerity I'm not a scientist just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join