It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by joelrivard
Yeah, no, it's definitely the strong force. When neutrons get close they begin exchanging virtual particles which act as glue or "gluons".
Do you think magnetism could explain the geodesics that orbiting bodies follow? I feel like this cannot be explained without a curved 3-D structure (space time).

Also who said the Moon is moving away from the Earth? Isn't it slowly inching towards the Earth? Same with the Earth moving towards the Sun??

Ed Leedskalnin mentions that if the Moon was flipped 1/2 a turn, it would come rushing down to Earth. So I'm going to base my theory on the information that the Moon is actually being repelled from Earth.

Now I look back at my "spinning top" illustration.

You see, when two magnets are close together but not touching, they have an attraction. The closer and closer the two objects get, the stronger and stronger the attraction becomes. This explains the acceleration of gravity. This is because the insulating air/space between them is getting smaller and smaller so their charges are getting stronger and stronger.

Then when the two magnets are actually in physical contact, they SHARE THEIR COMPLETE "ENERGY" TOGETHER, because they no longer have the air/space insulation distance, and they can freely pass their "energy" from one body to the next because they are actually touching.

The Moon is a magnet constantly being repelled by the Earth, kind of like the "spinning top" at full speed. But the instant the Moon leaves too far away from Earth, the air/space between them increases. Since the Moon is a small magnet, and the Earth is a larger magnet then the Moon. And because of Newtons Inverse-square Law, this would mean that the Moon's "field" would stop touching the Earth BEFORE the Earth's "field" stops touching the Moon.

So the Moon is repelled from the Earth, but right when it looses it's inherited strength from Earth, the Moon "falls" back down to Earth. Falling meaning "attraction". But, the total equation of the entire Solar System, mainly the Sun, and ALL the SPINNING is responsible for the perpetual motion.

I have an image of static charge vs magnetic attraction flash in my mind.

I pictured a negative static charged object repelling a positive static charged object. But, 0ne of those objects is a magnet, and the other is a piece of metal (weaker magnet), so they are attracted still. When they are not close enough to be statically repelled, they are attracted by the magnetic force.

Fixed altitude levitation, much like an aircraft wing.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This would explain why astronauts need to exercise in zero-gravity. Their body's are dying from lack of magnetism they normaly inherited from Mother Earth.

Magnetism is the fountain of youth.

Oh and if you are going bald, hold some magnets on your head. Hair is your magnetic flux lines from your brain.

Sunlight + Water + Magnetism = animal/vegetable life.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Ohh, so you're saying the reason for MASS is magnetism. Which still curves spacetime.

If so, you're not competing with GR, you'd be competing with the Higgs fielld/Higgs Boson - the God Particle!
I'd love to know what causes mass. The new supercollider may answer that!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There is no curving space time. There is just a big ocean of light. Time is just an illusion. We watch our thing's age because natural collisions of electric particles slowly rip us apart. We see change, and call it "time".

There is no time.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

To keep it rudementary and inchoate; darkness is definitely a thing. Darkness is an absence of visible light, whereas light is an absence of "visible dark". Its about actinism and photochemical reaction on your biological storage unit (body) and the reception that it is able to perceive through your retina. We do not and are currently not capable with the naked eye to perceive every spectrum of light.

When we talk about darkness though, aren't we talking about what darkness is relative to us? If we are in darkness, doesn't that mean we are in a place where the is no visible light, as in visible to us? So wouldn't it be true to say that that darkness is the lack of light? What is visible dark? We see objects because light bouces of them, or eminates from them, so, do we not see objects because darkness bounces of them? When I shut my eyes and put my hands over them, do dark waves start bouncing off objects instead?
Isn't that's like saying noise is the lack of audible silence, when silence can't even be heard in the first place? My head is beginning to hurt

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
There is no curving space time. There is just a big ocean of light. Time is just an illusion. We watch our thing's age because natural collisions of electric particles slowly rip us apart. We see change, and call it "time".

There is no time.

But a ticking clock doesn't tick/tock because it is getting torn apart by electric particles, or if I punch a hole in my wall, count five seconds, then pucnh another hole in the wall, that second hole wasn't here five seconds ago, it is not the result of electric particles ripping apart the wall, and it most certainly isn't an illusion.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I see. I wonder if the theory when worked out would account for the perihilion of Mercury.
That was a big hole in Newtons gravity that was fixed by GR.

Time is an illusion. Yes and no. The passage of time seems to be a feature caused by our nervous system but it is a real component in Minkowski space-time algebra used for special relativity. It is a dimension of space - 3D space plus 1 of time. The time vector is imaginary (uses "i") and for that reason is not a spacial dimension. It's something anyway.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
When I say there is no time, I mean there is no past or present. However this doesn't stop you from viewing them.

There is only a now. Now is constantly changing. I think its a known fact that your entire skin is reborn every 5 years or something.

You see, the light force enters the middle of objects, magnetically "sling shots" out of our bones, and collides with light again, to create "particles of matter". This is why Earth is growing. This is why humans grow from the inside out, of course extra energy intake via digestive system is necessary for more complex life.

We should really be more concerned about our food and water... I am practicaly starving myself because I see everything.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ed Leedskalnin of Coral Castle fame covered this decades ago.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I had a look into Leedskalninand it's all quite interesting

The Castle and its gardens feature thousands of tons of coral rock that Leedskalnin, a frail man who weighed just 100 pounds, carved into artistic yet functional objects such as tables and chairs, a sundial and a huge perfectly balanced gate. While he made and moved these objects in secret, he claimed he used the same technology that the Egyptians built the pyramids with.

Leedskalnin left a message over his bedroom at the site: THE SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE IS 7129/6105195.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by andre18]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Another under-educated fool that thinks he has the answers to everything.

Sorry, but your "theory" does not account for the attraction between bodies of non-ferrous metallic origins.

Nice try though.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
Another under-educated fool that thinks he has the answers to everything.

Sorry, but your "theory" does not account for the attraction between bodies of non-ferrous metallic origins.

Nice try though.

If you read every single post from me in this thread, you might change your mind.

Because all objects are made of electromagnetic charges, all objects are magnetic.

Now if you want to call me a fool, I suggest heading over to Overunity.com so you can see how electrical engineers and other mechanical engineers agree that my perpetual mechanical motion Key is real. Also, my magnet battery invention, it took a while for them to realize it, but when they looked at some of their old projects they found out that I what I say can be done. Extracting free energy from magnets.

Hmm, so I release anti-gravity, perpetual motion, and free energy all in the same few days..

I knew gravity would be the hardest to understand for you all.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ok lets clear up one thing first. In no places does "dark" exist. "Dark" is only an illusion that most life forms have to live with. You see our eyes only see "visible light", so when you see "dark" it actually contains light that is not at the right speed/frequency for your eyes to see. You can prove this with an light intensifying infrared camera. When God said "let there be light" he wasn't just talking about visible light, he was talking about all electromagnetic radiation that exists in the entire electromagnetic spectrum which is also known as "light".

Absolute nonsense. Just for the record I am an electronics engineer working in high frequency microwave electronics, ie military type projects.

If I put your dead body (so that it couldn't give off IR naturally) in a hermetically sealed completely opaque box then you would see that there would be no light whatsoever - except for you being dead of course & being unable to see. There would be no light source & no way for light to enter. It would be completely "dark" ie there would be absolutely no light, ergo dark exists, it is just a place with no light. You wouldn't be "seeing" dark, you wouldn't be seeing anything since no light would enter your eye to stimulate your optical nerves.

There only exists a "darkness" between the Sun and the Moon because there is not much matter for light to collide with in that area. This allows it to travel at higher speeds, which is exactly why we can't see it. Much like you don't even notice that your CRT or LCD screen is constantly flashing in front of you at a frequency. Yes, your computer screen is actually flashing but you can't see it because its so fast.

Yes obviously.

Originally posted by ALLis0NEActually the only reason you can see this font, and these words that you are reading from me, is because around these letters exists a slight darkness. If my font was black, you would be getting information from darkness. But since my font is white, you are getting it from light.

What absolute nonsense. Now you are clearly showing how truly idiotic you are. I can see the words because they are within the range of visible light within the electromagnetic spectrum. The light hits my optic nerve & stimulates it.

The letters are not surrounded by "darkness" which is mystically conveying information to me. This is so utterly basic that to try & offer such a ludicrous explanation shows that you don't even understand the basics of any branch of science whatsoever.

The colour black is not darkness, it is made from combining all of the frequencies of light within the visible spectrum. You do not even understand the difference between the colour black & a place where no light is present.

Originally posted by ALLis0NEActually, if it wasn't for light, you wouldn't even have been able to learn the alphabet, and come here and talk with us.

WHAT! I think the Human brain might take some credit for learning the alphabet. Ridiculous comment!

Originally posted by ALLis0NEIf it wasn't for light giving you the information you know, you wouldn't even know anything. Light gives us opinions, all opinions come from light. All of your thoughts come from your opinions, which came from light.

More psuedo scientific nonsense. Light is a form of energy which is reflected by some things & absorbed by others. Light does not "give us opinions," what an utterly absurd suggestion. You say that if I couldn't see light I "wouldn't even know anything."

So what about blind people then? From your "scientific" proposal they should be nothing more than jibbering fools, since they can't "get the information" from the light. Their optical nerve isnt functioning properly, so they cant even "get the information from the dark" - which doesn't exist according to you.
cont

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

On that note, have you herd of that spiral shape that makes every letter in the Hebrew language? There is a special shape, when you shine a light at it, and spin that shape, it's shadow creates every letter in the Hebrew Alphabet. Do you need more examples?

What the F does that have to do with anything?

Originally posted by ALLis0NEI can scientifically prove to you that within all darkness exists light that you can not see with your human eyes.

No you can't, see above.

Originally posted by ALLis0NEI think you need to learn exactly how all scientific data came to existence in the first place.
Jibberish. All scientific data didn't "come to existance" because of light. What absolute ball cocks.

Originally posted by ALLis0NEHumans viewed it from light, and got their opinion. That is exactly what I did to find my truth.

Find your truth? So I take it that you think you're God then.

Funny I never had him down as a complete #wit.

Originally posted by ALLis0NEI also wanted to mention, that light and dark are the same thing. Just like rich and poor are the same thing. 0ne can NOT exist without the other.

More semi religious soundbites. Light & dark are not the same thing. Light is a form of energy, darkness (ie, you in the box again, which frankly is probably the best place for you) is nothing - no energy.

They are completely & totally different.

Rich & poor are also completely different. They might well exist together, but they are clearly not the same.

Complete baffonery.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That airplane wing things intrigues me... because, as far as I can recall, I once read that there is a certain long range military airplane which is said to charge its wings in some way/fashion which improves the range it can fly on a given amount of fuel.

I've also heard that ground personnel has been receiving shocks after coming in contact with the plane too soon after touching down on the runway again...

Hmm..

And Coral Castle is definitely very very intriguing!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Absolute nonsense. Just for the record I am an electronics engineer working in high frequency microwave electronics, ie military type projects.

Thats great, maybe you need to stay away from the microwaves man, you are nuking your brain mannnnn... dude!... far out!

If I put your dead body (so that it couldn't give off IR naturally) in a hermetically sealed completely opaque box then you would see that there would be no light whatsoever - except for you being dead of course & being unable to see. There would be no light source & no way for light to enter. It would be completely "dark" ie there would be absolutely no light, ergo dark exists, it is just a place with no light. You wouldn't be "seeing" dark, you wouldn't be seeing anything since no light would enter your eye to stimulate your optical nerves.

Buddy, you need to understand 0ne thing. Photons are responsible for ALL electromagnetic phenomena. It turns out, that electromagnetism is the base of all matter, and your current theories already agree with this. So, where ever exists matter, exists light. You can't win this 0ne.

en.wikipedia.org...

What absolute nonsense. Now you are clearly showing how truly idiotic you are. I can see the words because they are within the range of visible light within the electromagnetic spectrum. The light hits my optic nerve & stimulates it..

The letters are not surrounded by "darkness" which is mystically conveying information to me. This is so utterly basic that to try & offer such a ludicrous explanation shows that you don't even understand the basics of any branch of science whatsoever.

Obviously you didn't get what I was explaining. What I was explaining is how your computer screen was displaying my text. You see some pixels on your screen light up to create color, but turn off to create darkness. I was explaining how the background color of this forum is slightly darker then the text, as an example how "the absence of light" which technically doesn't exist, can silhouette, or contour, or outline, in special ways to give you information. So you can get information from darkness, and light, which I believe was the point of the reply. You obviously went off course somewhere and thought I was talking about something else...

The colour black is not darkness, it is made from combining all of the frequencies of light within the visible spectrum. You do not even understand the difference between the colour black & a place where no light is present.

Actually, when it comes to computer monitors, what you say is exactly opposite. However you are correct when it comes to material objects. I already know how colors work I learned that when I was finger painting in kindergarten. Actually, being a free-lance professional 2D/3D graphic artist for a hobby, I'm pretty sure I know everything about colors. Yes all R.B.G.A. color mixes.

But then again, didn't you just prove yourself wrong? You just said that "black is made from combining all the frequencies of light together". Wow so you mean black(darkness) is made with LOTS OF LIGHT?

Originally posted by ALLis0NEActually, if it wasn't for light, you wouldn't even have been able to learn the alphabet, and come here and talk with us.

WHAT! I think the Human brain might take some credit for learning the alphabet. Ridiculous comment!

Wow, my sixth sense is hinting that you are acting this way for a reason. How could 0ne not understand that the alphabet would not even exist if it wasn't for someone being able to see it in light? I'm pretty sure the original alphabet would not exist if it wasn't for light.

More psuedo scientific nonsense. Light is a form of energy which is reflected by some things & absorbed by others. Light does not "give us opinions," what an utterly absurd suggestion. You say that if I couldn't see light I "wouldn't even know anything."

So what about blind people then? From your "scientific" proposal they should be nothing more than jibbering fools, since they can't "get the information" from the light. Their optical nerve isnt functioning properly, so they cant even "get the information from the dark" - which doesn't exist according to you.
cont

Blind people use braille. Braille is matter. Matter is electromagnetic, and photons are responsible for all electromagnetic phenomena. Sound wouldn't even exist without light either. Actually NONE of ANY of your sense's would work without light.

I don't expect YOU to catch on very quick. Although you sound threatening, your power is weak.

"Dead body in a hermetically sealed completely opaque box"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

On that note, have you herd of that spiral shape that makes every letter in the Hebrew language? There is a special shape, when you shine a light at it, and spin that shape, it's shadow creates every letter in the Hebrew Alphabet. Do you need more examples?

What the F does that have to do with anything?

If you forgot already, which I'm sure your microwaved brain did, you ACTUALLY said this:

Light is a form of energy. It does not contain "information" & neither does darkness - if it does I defy you to demonstrate.

So the following post after, I reemed you a new 0ne by explaining how the "absense of light" could create an entire alphabet of information. Thats what the F it has do to with anything.

Originally posted by ALLis0NEI can scientifically prove to you that within all darkness exists light that you can not see with your human eyes.

No you can't, see above..

Yes I can. Hey did you ever hear about that scientific study that your fingernails and palms emit light??? Wow, matter emitting light.... how does that happen??

www.lifetechnology.org...

All matter is made of light....

Funny I never had him down as a complete #wit.

Thanks for the insult. No I don't think I am God. I do however think all of light is God, and I am made of it, and so are you.

More semi religious soundbites. Light & dark are not the same thing. Light is a form of energy, darkness (ie, you in the box again, which frankly is probably the best place for you) is nothing - no energy.
They are completely & totally different.

Another insult and a direct threat. Wow, you might make me afraid of pain and death... NOT.

Mass = electromagnetism = light

Rich & poor are also completely different. They might well exist together, but they are clearly not the same.

Complete baffonery.

You don't get it. It's ok.

But I must ask, if being Rich didn't exist, how could you possibly be poor?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
maybe this has been asked, i just couldn't sit here and read the whole thread. in case it wasnt' brought up...if gravity is nothing more than magnetism, why do all objects fall at the same rate? it seems to me that, assuming all objects were magnetic to a degree, they would not all have the same attractive strength. your experiment with the metal rod is interacting the earth's magnetic poles, not gravity. go read an elementary science book.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh boy this has to be the most ludicrous theory I’ve ever come across, it did give me a good laugh though. You see this is the problem with the internet, it lets every average Joe post about god knows what. Next thing you know some fool who knows nothing about the subject (even less then the original poster) get it in his head that it’s true. The problem is that no matter how much evidence you show then they won’t change their mind because they don’t UNDERSTAND the evidence.

Oh well I guess all that’s left is to smile and nod.

Oh and on a side note please, just please could you at least use proper terminology? For example take every time you used “Mass” and replace it with “Weight”.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Pick a good post or add a comment, I can't even find my last post
sometimes or even bother.
Force is related to acceleration, thus the velocity is always INCREASING.
Why does acceleration STOP at 32 ft/sec/sec ?
Well the larger mass takes over the equation.
With the Moon, an equilibrium takes over at a mass center.

The magnetism, or positive charge accumulation as I suggest, produces
a gravity well.

The movement air and other magnetized and electrified components
(the ether, aether, dark matter, invisible matter, tiny neutral particles
that respond to mag or electric fields) has shifted.

Thus I deduce the positive charges out weight the negative and change
the gravity.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join