It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sites like ATS are monitored by an analyst and assigned a threat level

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by roadgravel

Those were not my words.

Hard to believe you would say that.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

If you think it is that.

401 West Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30308

But honestly, what does that do for you. Even if you go to that building you don't have access, so how does it add to my creditability????

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

LOL Blindwatcher....but didn't you see his other thread? Where he is hoping to spirit away interesting documents from wherever to be posted here, ones that will be of great interest to us, in due time of course

And hey, once again I will bite, slow night on ATS and all

[edit on 25-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hmmmm......so people with allot of posts, points and no apparent agenda are actually analyzers working for the gubbermint.

After analyzing your post I decided not to flag you because you have no concept under God what your talking about.

Hehehehehehe.....

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

If you believe this you should read the book of The Secret Wars of the CIA.

They hired people just to spread disinfo in other countries. Again, if you are not in the intelligence community you can not dismiss this as inaccurate. Just because you want to believe this does not happen, does not mean this isn't happening.

If you think ATS is only about aliens, then again you are incorrect. I have never contributed to an alien forum, but I feel that I have contributed a lot. I do not believe in Aliens, but, I come here to hear about government cover-ups and the such. If you think ATS doesn't hold significance to them, then again you are wrong.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Mark told me to wait, and I have been in contact with him on this one. If you don't believe feel free to U2U Mark!!!!

That is Mark as in the owner of the site.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by jhill76]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You don't seem to understand. "I Could Care Less" about your little lesson on what you believe to be a National Security issue. Take a couple of Excedrin PM's and have a good night sleep. Hopefully you'll feel better in a couple days.

Now be off with you. Your on the verge of wasting bandwidth.

PS / By the way where are you Texas or Georgia. You need to fix your location status under your screen name.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by BlindWatcher1]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Now, I did not say I am one of the guys in the room. I am using ATS as an example, so if you have analyzed my post you would have read that. I am trying to portray a view of how the intelligence community works. I dumbed it down a bit, because the standard is for an eight grade level.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I know, I read the other thread where you said you were going to have one of the owners look at the documents
I am waiting patiently for them if they are going to be OK'd. I was the one that asked you what the topic of the documents was, remember?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Okay...

Everyone take a deep breath, and remember that ATS is about civil discussion.

Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Yes, I just took it as you were saying it like I was the one withholding the documents...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Where is your proof of this?

Not disagreeing,just asking to 'deny ignorance',thanks.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Its simple psychology my friend. We all have a need to feel special, and whats more special than having some sort of knowledge that is so profound the government has to spend resources to "watch" you? That is part of the allure of conspiracy.

Of course, when you think about it rationally: what does the government gain from watching people here? Absolutely nothing. So what, people hate the government, blame the government, and think the government is responsible for bringing our daily dose of doom and gloom. Especially on ATS, where while the former type of posts exist many more exist about - The End of the World (TM), Aliens, UFOs, the Occult, etc. Exactly how is any of this worthy of the government's attention? Its not.

But I understand the need to believe/want the government to be watching. It makes us feel like we're part of something bigger than us, part of some "us versus the government" battle. But its just not likely to be true.

I worked for the government for a while, in a fairly high up management/analyst level - and the power people attribute to government is laughable. The government can barely balance the budget (and they don't balance it at all on the federal level), yet you think it has the time/resources/capability to separate the wheat from the chaff on ATS and somehow make use of it? What would they use? The fact that someone from Idaho thinks they are responsible for everything from the JFK assassination to the North American Union?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Hey could you please update your location under your name, is it Texas or Georgia or are you into transporting yourself back and forth.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

I see where you are coming from. Now, I feel that I should have went more in depth into my post.

The government doesn't just sit and watch ATS, no. But, there are analysts who lurk the internet searching out threats, terriostic activity, etc. If they feel it is significant then they will join the site posing as a regular member, just to gain more intel.

Now do I care personally if the government is watching me, I can care less. I feel that if they wanted me by now they would have got me. But, people have the right to know what is going on. Also, if you think I posted this just to gain a fan base or gain points, no again. I honestly thought people would just look at it and move on.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Now, I did not say I am one of the guys in the room. I am using ATS as an example, so if you have analyzed my post you would have read that. I am trying to portray a view of how the intelligence community works. I dumbed it down a bit, because the standard is for an eight grade level.

No worries. Your file is clean so keep posting, you're just trying to help.

You might want to start spoofing your IP though, just in case. Can't be too safe in this day and age.

(I hope you know I'm just messing with you.)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wow. I reside in Texas, but on contract in Georgia. Does that help?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hmm, I work for the government, most members know that much. One of the things I do here is "monitor" the site, I sign in and just read posts, and I even contribute my own. Often, the material I post is related to anti NWO and I'm open about my critisism of the US government.

Thing is, I'm not doing it in the capacity your topic is about, my action of "monitoring" is more of an internal affairs type of deal. Being a staff member of the site, that is what were supposed to do, but we don't report info any further than to each other, and the admin here if it is serious enough.

I log into SPIRNET (or is it NIPRNET
, I dont know the difference, except one word might mean "secure"), every day at work, will you tell me Jhill? There is no clearence required, there are a more people able to log onto those systems with out a clearence than those who do.

Have you read any of the threads, from years past, which get regurgitated some time or another, where it is stated US Gov Agencies have been said to observe ATS, this is nothing new.

But there is no reason to worry about being put on a watch list, not from a website a lone. Those exist for the books you sign out of libraries, for the people who have met, when you travel overseas, or know travelers from overseas, or even because you have attended a political rally or public demonstration. Goes back to the FBI days of J. Edgar Hoover, nothing new.

Perhaps more abundant than them days, but hardly any thing to worry about. As I've mentioned in the past, if any member of ATS has some thing to worry about, it would first be myself. But, there isn't any reason to sweat it.

Unless of course I vanish, with out a trace....

Never fear, ADVISOR is, here.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Well you know people wouldn't just look at this and move it on. These types of threads come up on ATS weekly or sometimes daily, where someone proclaims ATS is being "watched." The members generally love this sort of stuff and go crazy with the star and flags, because again, it contributes to the "look at me I'm so special the government is watching me" desire to be different.

I have no doubt that the government may from time to time glance at this website, but its no more often than they would any other forum community that involves politics. No one is going "OMG! ITS ATS! We *must* watch them, because they know whats going on!" Despite what people would like to think, posting on ATS isn't going to get them "watched" anymore than the rest of the internet, and most likely none of them are ever being watched because the government will just think they are another member of the tinfoil hat brigade. If thats what your saying, then I agree. I couldn't tell from your last post.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

To be honest I have never read any of the above posts, maybe I should have searched and just contributed to one of those, I just wanted to share what I know. By not following that protocol, I have seemed to loose credibility but again, I go to work and have a family, so I mean it doesn't matter to me.

But, when I said moderator, people looked too much into that. Right before that I said credentials, that could of meant a number of things as in tinwiki editor, conspiracy master, admin, etc. I was using that as an example as in they could be a great contributing member.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join