It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sites like ATS are monitored by an analyst and assigned a threat level

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

That is what I am saying. But I guess when I posted sites like ATS, thats all that people saw was ATS. I used it as an example, because people here are most familiar with it. An analyst might be assigned 100 sites a week and then report their findings.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
That is what I am saying. But I guess when I posted sites like ATS, thats all that people saw was ATS. I used it as an example, because people here are most familiar with it. An analyst might be assigned 100 sites a week and then report their findings.

Dude, seriously, if you don't broach the Terms and Conditions of Use, you will not have to worry about what anyone thinks. From the staff of ATS to someone looking at a computer screen(agent). Do they monitor? M'eh, maybe. Would they(an employee) take any of it to the bank? Not likely.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

An analyst might be assigned 100 sites a week and then report their findings.

Actually an analyst is assigned key words that come in from Echelon, and those key words are assigned according to the language that they speak.

If Echelon picks up the word, "Hadigabada" it really won't mean anything to someone who speaks only English, so the word is passed to someone who speaks Tagalog and is deciphered as, "Lets kill this bastard!"

You believe worldwide assignments come from only inside the U.S. and that is wrong.

They are assigned by language. Right down to the local dialogue.

If you understand what they are saying, you will know their intentions.

Just my thoughts on it though

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I never said I believe they only originate from the U.S. and what you speak of is different from what I am speaking of. Me and you could be talking about different agencies and how they work.

The analysts I speak of just go around the internet just searching for threats, etc. I am speaking of analysts who monitor people in the U.S. again, not terriosts but average citizens.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Apparently I missed the thread about the documents.

Now depending on the documents involved this thread may be:

1. an attempt to establish the information in them
2. relaying some information gleaned from them
3. just an attempt to fill in information that is not in the documents.

BTW, I notice Helmutt hasn't returned since answering the door. Is water boarding legal at ATS?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Not either of those. This is totally separate. When I get the OK from Mark that I can post those documents then I will go further into detail. Right now, my hands are tied.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I would think monitoring is going on and the data is aggregated to main core where hits are categorized, labelized and sorted by perceived suspected unfriendly status for incarceration when the new world order explodes across the planet. Internet sources put the current database at 8 million enemies of the state.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The analysts I speak of just go around the internet just searching for threats, etc. I am speaking of analysts who monitor people in the U.S. again, not terriosts but average citizens.

It's hard to get a man to get up and revolt while he has an easy chair and a big screen tv to watch.

If the agents you describe exist, I fear they all suffer from narcolepsy.

Still, It's a job I'd love to have.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Apparently I missed the thread about the documents.

Here's the thread jhill posted about the documents he wants to post that Springer is evaluating.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hellmut? Was it an analyst wanting to borrow a cup of sugar?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you don't believe the government watches citizens domestically, please do some research.

Bush Authorized Domestic Spying

Domestic Spying

FBI gets more power

Just because you don't hear about it on Court TV does not mean it doesn't happen.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by jhill76]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Nah, it was just the window cleaners...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have posted a thread in which I have found to be true. If you do not believe this to be true, I urge you to do some research and find a way in which you can believe it.

If I can point you in the right direction I would say this:

Apply for one of the agencies that deal with domestic intelligence. Then ask around after you get in, to see it for your own eyes. Or, get in good with someone that will tell you what goes on. As I know this is an internet forum where anyone can come and post anything. I have no track record of posting hoaxes or lies. This is something that I have found out. After posting, I realize that this topic has come up many times. I am sorry for this, as I have shared what I have found out, as I can not vouch for the other threads, I can only vouch for this one.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Due to recent leaks on ATS, the threat level of this site has been increased to "Periwinkle". All members will now be subjected to full body cavity searches when attempting to board commercial aircraft.

Be advised, the TOR network is no match for our super computers. We know who you are and we know what color toilet paper you buy. We also know what you did last summer.

A special re-education camp, specifically for ATS members, is near completion. This state-of-the-art $735m facility will break the most seasoned CTer. Water boarding is too good for you people. We have a team of experts working around the clock to come up with techniques that will match your treasonous attitudes.

Consider yourself warned. We control this planet and you are merely guests here. It about time you started acting like it.

78:∑yr6P≡.0axH:∆:m1v76][₪₣q4

BRAVO ZULU

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by General Izer

That was just too funny!

But on a serious note, I do not believe that ATS is monitored every single day. What I wrote was what I was told.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

I look good in Periwinkle thank you very much. Will milk be provided for us? Rush has a low tolerance for dehydration, I've seen her dehydrate, and it's not pretty.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Can we be complemented with networked computers to the ATS network so we can be rehabilitated for early release back into society.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

After going there, I don't think ATS will be of importance anymore. We will now be posting on sites that deal with pro-government.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I do not believe that ATS is monitored every single day.

True. I posted something a while ago, and it wasn't discovered until three days later. It was a weekend. They suddenly got very busy on Monday morning, but by then it was too late. Muhahahahah!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I was thinking on the order of 1984 where everyone incarcerated will be marched into an auditorium and be subjected to hours upon hours of the ATS logo till we break and fall to our knees chanting ATS, ATS, ATS.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

I know, I posted something on officer.com and didn't get a phone call until two weeks later asking about my involvement. It was too late, because I had already executed my plans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join