It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sites like ATS are monitored by an analyst and assigned a threat level

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You post sounds like your are stating fact not opinion. I am sure many here believe some analysis and disinformation posting takes place. Any particular reason I should believe it is as you state?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Comes from first hand knowledge. No, I am not going to take pictures, get interviews or the such. That would be treason.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by jhill76]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What is first hand knowledge? Did you work for an agency of the government that performed in the way mentioned?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Lol. The floor below me in the building I work. I did not sign anything nor did anyone tell me I couldn't talk about what happened there.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by jhill76

What is first hand knowledge? Did you work for an agency of the government that performed in the way mentioned?

I take it the OP is speaking more in line with the military field called cryptologist, data miners, fact collectors, etc, not so much men in trench coats setting behind a computer screen as a black op in a NW DC office.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Exactly. These are not special agents that people are thinking over and over again. These people just collect data and report. This is there only role in the overall project.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Mr. jhill, your a very naughty person. Spinning all these webs of yours. Were is this Building you speak of?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

Wow. If you can give me the correct clearance to gain access to SPIRNET computer system, then I will tell you.

Honestly, even if I tell you the building, you will never know what all agencies are inside. Take the federal building in Atlanta, get on the elevator. The 13th floor is not listed on the elevator, but there is a 13th floor in the building. Do you know who is on the 13th floor, no, not unless you have a need to know.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Are these guys involved in any way?

Stratcom's Units in charge of cyber warfare for the Pentagon

Oops, who's banging on mah door...?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Lol to the above post and the comment in my comments section!!! But, it's possible but not the guys I know of.

Intelligence Community

link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

Wow. If you can give me the correct clearance to gain access to SPIRNET computer system, then I will tell you.

But earlier...

Comes from first hand knowledge. No, I am not going to take pictures, get interviews or the such. That would be treason.

Concerned about giving out some information but willing to illegally access a government network. May be you are doing exactly what you spoke of in your initial post.

link   
reply to post by jhill76

Plenty of buildings dont have a 13th floor labeled as such, due to superstitions. This has nothing to do with secret agencies hiding.

***(I don't agree with the above statement but my superior just sent an email telling me to say it.)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Who said I am trying to access a government network here??????? I am saying I will tell the person if I feel they have a knowledge of the inter workings of the subject matter. To be honest, they could have googled it. It's on the net, no secret here.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
reply to post by jhill76

Plenty of buildings dont have a 13th floor labeled as such, due to superstitions. This has nothing to do with secret agencies hiding.

***(I don't agree with the above statement but my superior just sent an email telling me to say it.)

Well I can say, people are on that floor. I don't know of other buildings, I only speak of the one I know of.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Are these guys involved in any way?

Stratcom's Units in charge of cyber warfare for the Pentagon

Oops, who's banging on mah door...?

Don't answer that door!
I just noticed you're alert level went RED!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Who said I am trying to access a government network here??????? I am saying I will tell the person if I feel they have a knowledge of the inter workings of the subject matter...

So you are implying you already have access to SPIRNET then.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Those were not my words.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nothing here just another, ask me as many questions as you can so I can tell you nothing thread.

Move along, Keep the isles clear.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think some people like to flatter themselves with the thought that they or this website is somehow being watched by "big brother." It makes people feel special, and it also makes people think they are somehow successfully waging "war" against the government.

The reality, I think, is that the government could care less. With all of the neo-natzi and radical-religion boards on the internet, watching people talk about aliens, doom and gloom, and blaming the government for nearly everything is hardly a top priority.

But I know it would make us feel special if it were
Most peoples "fears" that the black helicopters will start watching them because of what they say here are suffering from severe paranoia and/or the need to feel special...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join