It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Implantation..Information is the Modern Day version of Warfare.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

There are several mkultra movies worth noting. I found Jacob's Ladder to be a downplay it type, certainly making it seem huge as the central theme, but minimizing it with the application, sort of the way the remake of Rollerball essentially erased the original theme, of corporate fascism.

Try watching Two Lane Blacktop. Very subtle, with good photography. Sweet dust roostertail at beginning of psychic scene, and nice cars. A lot of good clues in this sleeper. Especially at the very end. Watch it.

Manchurian Candidate, natch, esp for the treatment of inter family stalking. A classic. Will not even acknowledge that a remake was made for this film. It cannot be improved upon.

Rollerball is superb, an absolute masterpiece of power being transferred in to the wrong hands. You must sign the contract. Zero point quantum mechanics dealt with here, and a triumphant finish.

The Birds. Like Downhill Racer without skis. Note wire dangling from heroine's car when she walks away after parking it. All they wanted was a little blood sample.... When you watch a Hitch film, many of them have this theme...you can take first initials from words in sentences and make codes out of them, from now to eternity. oops. the ceiling's starting to pop and crackle. again. Hitch was a swinging dick, and he ruined many a promising career, so he knows what he's talking about.

Downhill Racer. We need a watchdog committee. LOL. Look closely at this one, note music score at dance bar scenes. Carbine is the strongest possible arrangement of ordinary carbon atoms. Note ski lift cable for opening shot. Please won't you let me through the door, girl, I ain't got much time. This one is in your face with subtleties. When lead actress is discussing car parts, in German, I believe she is really on the phone with her gyno. Bob twists uncomfortably waiting for her to get off phone. Also, mod twist on work ethic, as Bob rolls up sleeves while watching Pop work, then borrows car to get laid.

Many more...

No Way Out. See the Volkswagen at the intro? Hollywood likes to show they are up on things, when not complying with same things in every way shape and form. Difficult because of digital influences, sounds, but you can turn it against itself when seeing how stupid it is, digital. Your brain is, after all, analog. That doesn't work for them, so I guess we have to evolve to suit them. Check out riotous bar graph on the handicapped guy's computer as he hones in on the bad guy. You may learn to hate digital from seeing this one, and it would work against the powers that do be. The lead actress...yeah.

Beneath Thee Planet of Thee Apes. I reveal my inmost self, unto my God...unto my God. This one says it all, though a little too cartoon like for the film lover. Pure mkukltra culture at it's finest. They seem to have souls, but do they? Note that ultra is ineffective against apes. Some nice horses, and Nova is pretty hot on that frothing stud she's straddling. All the kids'll learn to talk. Settle down and found a colony here... Not to be missed before 2012.

Rodenberry's first Trek episode, The Cage, is perhaps the sinsemilla of mkultra cola buds.

You will find everything here. Punishment, compliance, scenarios acted out according to the master's plan. Even the title bristles with meaning, as our world is headed toward an electrical grid that is nothing less than a cage, an electric dog collar around every neck. This is way serious, and way true. Don't you know what they'll do to us??? A brilliant sketch that is already here, and probably was 40 years ago.

The Warriors-a bit of a reach here, but bear with it. Note how the 'radio' is the central theme. Nowhere to run, baby, nowhere to hide. Love is the Fire. Like I say, check it out, with ultra in mind. The opening scene of the 'wonder wheel' is exactly like a common ultra 'hallucination', spinning, spinning, refusing to be broken. Pastel light colored rods that break apart and reassemble themselves automatically. It is there for a reason. Also note name of card shop burnt down. Avoid the remake, or director's cut, as it was remade only to obfuscate the original meaning. Disco was added in place of decent rock sounds. Can you count suckers? You can? So what. Can you shoot a satellite down? I don't think so. Being framed is a main theme. Triumphant ending here. Just put media heads in place of the Rogues. Everybody packed? Yeah.

Bladerunner. Oh boy. Do you like our owl. This one's got fatalistic undertones of doom. They are lying about the expiration date thing, just so you know.

The Shining. Never watched it, but I'll bet it belongs here. Opening scene is the end scene of Bladerunner.

Duel. I must say, spielberg culled a beauty with everything from Einstein's relativity to Hendrix's 'machine gun'. There is nothing in this movie that does NOT reflect ultra. The snakes scene is a tribute to Mengele. The music as the little dodge approaches the pass is stripped straight from Hendrix, almost note for note. The illusions to 'meat' on radio advertisements are subtle and brilliant. Note the robot scene with little boy as mom tells dad that a guy at the party last night tried to 'rape' her. That robot is there for a reason. The grand picture here is that everything is imagined by the driver under seige, as it's just too far fetched to be believed. It is only for Dennis Weaver to experience the thrill of the battle and ultimate victory...while we watch him sob and almost expect the truck to disappear in to thin air. This movie is brilliant. Will he ever meet up with Forbes? Will he?
Or is he now somehow a changed man?

When he awakens from a wild horses dream, he startles to find that a truck is shoving him into an oncoming train like a carrot to a grinder. While doing 95 alongside that train, furiously trying to avoid death, a lady hanging clothes waves at him in a friendly way, oblivious to his speed, his being pursued, as does the train engineer toot a friendly hello, all the while not a drop of a martini is being sloshed on board that meteor on wheels. It is relative to rate of acceleration. No one can see, understand, nor even grasp a whit of what he is talking about, anywhere he goes. This is a must see movie, if only for the scenery, tranquil turquoise and exact opposite o

[edit on 2-3-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 2-3-2010 by davidmann

[edit on 2-3-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

(cont.) exact opposite orange, set amongst beautiful rolling foothills. He gets zero respect, even as the gas station attendant pulls out a rag to wash the sloshed gas from Dennis's shiny orange valiant, it is only to wipe his hands. Note scene in laundromat where he is shot under a fat under arm through a washer machine door. Even the waitress talks to him like he's a politically correct potato chip ready to crack. Aw...your head hurts. Then she slams the plate down with a clang. Watch how this guy walks in to a bar, attempting to straighten it all out, certain that his man is IN THERE, only to find that he's making a complete ass out of himself by blaming every wrong guy for the assaults. Then he gets beat up and thrown back to his nearly wrecked car, where an old guy gives a secret signal with his hands, saying: 'he's all right'. But he just crashed through a fence at 70 miles per hour....a little whiplash, that's all. And he NEVER SEES THE GUYS FACE! There is so much packed in this movie...everyone he meets is certain he is nuts. Check out the bus driver scene, hilarious. The bastard turned around and came back.

Mister, if I had to vote on who's crazy around here, I'd say it's you.

Then there's the time he asks someone to call the police...as he shares his desperation, the guy screeches off in reverse. So he tries to call the police himself...ew, almost gets killed for that. Why'd he break my cages? My snakes, I've got to find my snakes!! (see mk ultra documents revealing snakes and curare with traumatic hypnosis. Search aid Carol Rutz)

SOUND LIKE MK ULTRA? I think so.

Do this experiment. Tonight, when the pulsed microwave searches you out, making your head hurt, or causing you to feel like your inertia balance center, normally in the ear, is now in your shins, which can now think...just call the police and say you'd like to report an electromagnetic pulsed wave attack. See what happens.

Ask yourself how a movie with zero T and A got budgeted. It was a gift, and we should cherish this one. I realize that a skilled director will cram pack meaning it to a film he perceives as classic in theme, while disguising it from the production, as to not wig everyone out, so that years later it will show the 'genius'. I don't see too much wasted footage in here. What did he know and when did he know it? Does that matter? The world stands everyready to crucify anyone who tells the truth.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by Skyfloating
My belief that this is real would increase if someone half-sane (like you) would confirm it.

Confirmed.

Look to the right...the indention of the palm....

This is confirmation of a circumstance that was not dictated to to this thread...disclaimer***

[edit on 25-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

I'm sorry, but I don't see a palm here. I must have a chip or something. Can you clarify this for me. I see trees, and to the right a stuffed doll or something.

Then the reply right after this post, sees a hand too?

How did this mark on the hand come to be?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
?

The mistake must have occurred when ATS transferred over to MATS images.

Will be fixed ASAP (fricken strange in my opinion)

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just checked my photobucket account...it seems they deleted (without any notification) many of my photos.

Will take a picture tomorrow morning and have someone edit the post on page one (the scar is still there and looks the same, so there really is no issue save for the bizarre change of picture).

For the record, the picture of the tree was taken on a trip to Alaska (specifcally the Red Wood Highway in California).

Thanks for the heads up jackflap...I'll have it fixed tomorrow morning...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hey memory shock. I was writing for two reasons:

First, I wanted to thank you for the two applause that you gave to me. I am not really up to date on checking up with points, so I just noticed it.
It allowed me to change my avatar to something that feels more ATS.
A bajillion feelings of gratitude.

Second, I wanted to just kind of check in with you.

Have you had any episodes lately?
Or have you felt stable?

Also, I might be able to get you into a bio/neuro feedback study at Emory University in Atlanta, and you of course would be compensated for it.

No Drugs. All self-modification.

I would have to know your name. So just think about it.

Like I said. Your story REALLY struck home with me.

Hope that things are well my friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Hey memory shock. I was writing for two reasons:

First, I wanted to thank you for the two applause that you gave to me. I am not really up to date on checking up with points, so I just noticed it.
It allowed me to change my avatar to something that feels more ATS.
A bajillion feelings of gratitude.

Of Course...

Second, I wanted to just kind of check in with you.

Have you had any episodes lately?
Or have you felt stable?

Stable indeed. I hear the voices pretty much all of the time but I certainly have learned how to manage focus and for the most part it is currently fine.

I have recently begun focus on my dreams (would be silly if I didn't considering I have stated that there could be subliminal influences. I am happy to say that last night I went Lucid (understood I was dreaming while asleep) for the first time in several years and for what may be the fourth time ever...so I am pleased with that.

I will say however, that when I stay up late enough and am bored enough to lie in the dark waiting for sleep that the voices seem to pick up coherency. Whether that is psychological in nature due to the decrease in ambient noise (a valid generalization for nighttime) who knows.

Also, I might be able to get you into a bio/neuro feedback study at Emory University in Atlanta, and you of course would be compensated for it.

No Drugs. All self-modification.

I think this is a fabulous idea and would love the opportunity to look further into my psyche. I am in Southern California though so I see difficulties if there is a requirement for personal presence...

I would have to know your name. So just think about it.

I will be u2u'ing shortly...

Like I said. Your story REALLY struck home with me.

Hope that things are well my friend.

Things are pretty well...we shall be in touch...

On a side note, I haven't edited the picture on the first page yet...just have been side tracked. Will make the edit shortly...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
What I do sometimes wonder is if it is really possible to erase memories and replace them with other ones.

"Is it possible that Im someone totally different than I think I am?"

Ive read the usual books on this (Operation Mind Control, Tranceformation of America, Psychich Dictatorship in the USA, Mind Control World Control), but none of them convinced me that mind control is fully effective.

Your thoughts?

Skyflotaing on memories, just in a couple of hours you can erase hundreds of peoples, so imagine what you could do with real time and fear?

Derren Browns the Gathering proved that, and I urge you to watch this show from start to finish to see how simply he erased so many peoples memory, from a distance and not 1-1

The Gathering was a specially recorded as-live show at a secret location (hidden from the audience) with an invited audience of students from Roehampton University, celebrities, psychologists, psychics, taxi-drivers and magicians. It was filmed on 18 May 2005 and broadcast on 29 May. As part of the show Brown recalled streets, page numbers and grid references from the Greater London A-Z map. Also pseudo-psychic "mind reading" and "remote viewing" activities were recreated. During the show, Brown hypnotised the audience as a group and convinced them that for approximately half an hour after leaving the room, they would have no memory of the events. Furthermore, the word "forget" was intermittently flashed very briefly on the backdrop throughout the performance. A variety of audience members were interviewed afterwards; some of them couldn't recollect anything (but were nevertheless very impressed); brief clips of these interviews were shown. One of the most memorable stunts was getting a London taxi driver to choose a street in London and then choose and mentally drive a random route. This was achieved by drawing a line on a map of London made of stuck together A-Z pages. An envelope, which had been visible onstage throughout the entire show was then opened. This contained a card listing the page number and coordinate of the destination, an acetate with the route marked on it and a receipt for £8 (the estimated cost of the journey by the driver). He started in Buckingham Palace and ended up in Shepherd's Bush Green, the street in which the secret performance took place.

Here

He also in it goins into a hyogognic states and stops his heart and breathing for a long time and walks over glass at the same time. Very interesting indeed.

The Video is 18+ so you need to sign into watch it its here:

Derren brown Mass Memory erasing and Mind Control

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 10-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I will again repeated that you need a shaman trained in psychiatry or a psychiatrist trained in the spiritual in order to get a handle of this. There are no CIA-agents sitting in a backroom bugging you. Its a spiritual/psychiatric phenomenon. By denying the paranormal/mental/clinical/spiritual you deny the very source of betterment.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Totally agree with Sky on what way to go for the OP, and very probable cause, and source for guidance/help

Op on a side note if you explore "Realms of Power" within Buddhism may be interesting. Shinzen Young has a wonderfull personal experience and take on this. Audio the "Art of Enlightenment"

However also mindful that our recollections, memories, feelings, etc can also all be manipulated by differant, both technological and semantic means.

Exploring which reason for any experiences is more likely is a good Idea, and I would be asking myself unless I had some secrets "Why Me" "Why would they choose me?"

Occums razor and all.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Duly Noted.

And to an extent, I respectfully disgree.

[edit on Wed, 24 Mar 2010 00:56:11 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Occums razor and all.

Kind Regards,

Elf

I'm one of those guys who can't let some things go...

Do you realize how useless Ocham's Razor is when applying it as a Scientific Method on a subjective account...as if your experience is the major guideline for all others to have experienced?

Did I grow up the same as you did?

No.

So your Ocham's Razor is meaningless...or at best, out of context...

/rant.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Do you realize how useless Ocham's Razor is when applying it as a Scientific Method on a subjective account...as if your experience is the major guideline for all others to have experienced?

Well put. And the major reason I post at ATS. Where ever there is a pattern of accounts, of description, of understanding, that is dismissed by "common understanding" as baseless -- then there is something there that interests me. Scientific progress has been defined as the cumulative push against that "which everyone knows", and assumes. Progress and new understanding is made by contraticting the underlaying dismissal of that, and showing that the evidence (that was there all along!) fits into a new subsuming paradigm. I feel confident that will keep happening. So let us best make ourselves aware.

I'm fine with the fact that the experiences MemoryShock and others have described can be dismissed as "paranoid schitzophrenea". But should we leave it at that? I find the pattern, that MemoryShock awarely alludes to, as being significant in and of itself. If this is a psychological deviation, what is it about humans that allows us to be so deviated, and what does that imply? If this is isolated reaction to the stimulus of society, experienced by certain personality types, what does that imply about society, and about how that society interacts with certain configurations of persona?

And I know that I am not alone in this (truely skeptical!) attitude. Most of those who avoid an open mind have been trained, directly or indirectly, to avoid ideas that could increase their confusion. Nor am I a member of a homogenous subset -- I explore these topics (semi) openly, with the desire that my explorations be of benefit -- but I cannot foresweare that there are not others who do the same, with the desire that their explorations be of advantage.

To read too much into the implication of that is unwarrented. Direct evidence and logical deduction and hypothesis stand on their own. The mindset of those who are overly swayed by that (though they make ATS popular) must be of secondary concern, when balanced against the pursuit of truth.

This is the middle ground upon which I hope both skeptics and advocated may meet, alike.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
I'm fine with the fact that the experiences MemoryShock and others have described can be dismissed as "paranoid schitzophrenea". But should we leave it at that?

Not if it is possible to re-write the psychological journals for mass comprehension instead of mass imploration...

Thank you, Sir...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
If this is a psychological deviation, what is it about humans that allows us to be so deviated, and what does that imply? If this is isolated reaction to the stimulus of society, experienced by certain personality types, what does that imply about society, and about how that society interacts with certain configurations of persona?

Reposted for relevance...as it is...

Perhaps we all get stuck in our mindsets, our world views. Indeed, we all tend to learn things as we do and take for granted that which we aren't willing to give more attention to.

This includes idiosyncratic behaviour...and as well, in my opinion, personal perception. There is a wide world out there and this is the first time that global communications bridged that wide world.

Prior to "instantaneous global communications" we had, assumptively, a force fed media telling everyone what was acceptable behaviour and what wasn't...making way for psychological disorders and the perpetuation of regional/cultural conflict...

Psychological disorder may merely be an incongruence with the perception of an individual in regards to their reaction...and the reactions that are motivated by popular expression as opposed to personal investigation.

The Advertising Industry makes a ton of money off of ego-centric induction...I'm just sayin...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4adf3735401.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83e811c67a8d.jpg[/atsimg]

Was just given two photos of the night the hand cut took place...I have submitted the photos for reflection analysis...at least there is one photo that could have reflection (the first one).

These are not police photos...and were given to me by someone whom wasn't even there. Their identity will be protected.

And an updated picture of the scar on my hand...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/342d4da3d403.jpg[/atsimg]

The backs of the photos say October 2004...and the name of the photo processor, "Premium Processing Plus"...a photo of that can be taken if necessary.

Scanned photos may be coming...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Thanks for replying and getting the correct picture MemoryShock. I remember when I first started reading your thread here I was freaked out because I was seeing a tree and not the palm of your hand! Everyone after your post referred to it as the palm of your hand and here I am scrolling back and checking the pictures again. Then I started worrying that I had been implanted or something.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. As far as the opening post goes, I totally agree with you. There is no doubt that implantation is going on willingly and unwillingly. There is one place that I always suspected of performing these experiments and I cannot find any definitive links to the MK program.

The place is Lorton Prison in Virginia. Unbeknownst to most there is an underground facility below this place. It was called a secret fallout place for leadership and what not and was mentioned one time on a show I was watching. Ever since I cannot find anything about the underground complex but I just had a feeling that MK projects were going on there full force.

The place is being turned into something else now and I doubt I'll ever find anything about what actually went on there but it is fun looking all the same.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just a Bump to reinforce that I changed the photo on the first page from the previous concern...highlighted earlier on this page.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i feel like the only victum sometimes of certain parts of this all.

i havent scene one of these before, it was put in when i was a boy.

any body have any data on what this is, i have my idea's.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

here up above bohemian grove some laugh and ask if i have proof, thing is i dont mention about what, other thing is there wer/are 1,860 just to control one person, scarry thought, for me, never realy considerd how other would take it, but i figure if i was much of a danger to humanity i would not exist.

oh proof, this is enuough i would hope, but usualy i just smile and simply say i am walking proof.

possibley the only hope, maybe i would hate to say it, but one that gained a right to speak about it without fear of death or other such things.

thing is others loose there paychecks, its complicated, and well im calming down, and have kept some things unsaid about those around me, especialy why thos 1800 plus did what they did and why they threaten me, thing is its about money for them, and that thing in my head keeps my memeories repressed and hinderd.

any one have any realy info on this thing, i talking real info,.

if you only have theories cool, but please dont judge me, you have know idea what ive beenthrough and i realy dont need wanna be scientists poking at me, so to you socio paths stay away i do bite.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join