It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Implantation..Information is the Modern Day version of Warfare.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The NSA's Signals Intelligence can remotely monitor information from
human brains by decoding the evoked potentials (3.50HZ, 5 milliwatt)
emitted by the brain. Prisoner experimentees in both Gothenburg, Sweden
and Vienna, Austria have been found to have [missing word] brain
lesions. Diminished blood circulation and lack of oxygen in the right
temporal frontal lobes result where brain implants are usually
operative. A Finnish experimentee experienced brain atrophy and
intermittent attacks of unconsciousness due to lack
of oxygen.

A doctor's words...

Before everyone here starts harping on the 'it can't be possible' aspect of this subject, I would like for each of you to consider something...

How well do you know people who live in another city...another state...another country...another continent than you?

We here at AboveTopSecret.com have the unique ability to look at various accounts from all over the world; from people who are in a different society.

We attempt to keep abreast of information that is transmitted three degrees from the third person perspective....I wonder if any of us can say that, "We really know."

Brain Implants. They are real. People have been suffering from unsolicited manipulation for a very long time.

Proof?

MK-Ultra
The other MK-Ultra documents

It's real. Before I get the whole bombardment of people describing how insane the possibility of current human experimentation is, refer to the above consideration I presented above. I will not accept any derision of this subject based on "there is no proof" precisely because there is (and will never be) proof that any poster here has knowledge of every persons experience.

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that
target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be
tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number
tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented
the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into
people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with
the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the
bloodstream.)
The U.S. National Security Agency's (NSA) 20 billion
bits/second supercomputers could now "see and hear" what soldiers
experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

All Wars Are Designed For Research These Days

Your wars are designed for experimentation. Do you really think that the military isn't trying to find out how to control and insure control...borne of various intentions?

Scarily enough, we're not talking about some conspiracy theory, or some black ops experiment -- this is for real, and the Pentagon has already awarded the first contract. It's a $1.6 million contract, to be exact, and it's with Clemson University's Center for Bioelectronics, Biosensors and Biochips (C3B). The mandate? To develop the chip that the armed forces hope will save lives by giving them instant access to, and constant tracking of, soldiers' vital medical signs and data on the battlefield. The chips are also considered to have potential for tracking astronauts' vitals during missions.

Another Source Looking To Astronaut Implantation Research

Implantation has occurred, in some cases, voluntarily. There are many reports of experimentation occurring on imprisoned "criminals"...as well as substantiated reports claiming military volunteers.

If the most dangerous threat to the stability of our collective society is the disillusionment of the proletariat...than how can anyone outright deny the possibility of civilian experimentation without properly attained consent and information?

This thread will vette/address these issues...because this site needs a focus on a conspiracy that is real and happening.

MK_RENFAIRE

[edit on 24-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, yes.
In the hands of a fascist state, this, and other recent developments could lead to a thousand year reich.
Pax Americana, friend.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The premise of your thread seems to be that we deny that mind control is being attempted and is happening. But we dont. MK Ultra has proven that it has been happening. The question left is: To what extent? Are we talking about a few rogue crooks or about the powers in general?

More interesting than brain implants are, imo, remote-influencing techniques which could be applied on a mass-scale.

Another question: Ive noticed references to mind control in your avatar and sometimes your signature. Have you experienced it or know someone who has?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What I do sometimes wonder is if it is really possible to erase memories and replace them with other ones.

"Is it possible that Im someone totally different than I think I am?"

Ive read the usual books on this (Operation Mind Control, Tranceformation of America, Psychich Dictatorship in the USA, Mind Control World Control), but none of them convinced me that mind control is fully effective.

Your thoughts?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I know for a fact that this sort human experimentation is going on, being a subject of this kind of abuse. I have had implants on me for about 4 1/2 years. I was unaware of it at first, but after researching my symptoms, came across some answers by looking on the internet. These findings eventually led me to this site, where I have learned that there are many willing to believe such things, and none who are interested in trying to help or even maintain any kind of communication. I attribute this to fear.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The premise of your thread seems to be that we deny that mind control is being attempted and is happening. But we dont.

I have encountered some vehement naysayers to this topic. Much of the original post was designed to dissuade the "Nuh-uh" crowd.

MK Ultra has proven that it has been happening. The question left is: To what extent? Are we talking about a few rogue crooks or about the powers in general?

That is the question. As well, what are these humans attempting to accomplish? Is it really experimentation to hone down behaviour modification techniques or are these guys a bit more hardcore about their reasons for wanting to control others. I think that a discussion on these ]points may well bring about some interesting conclusions.

More interesting than brain implants are, imo, remote-influencing techniques which could be applied on a mass-scale.

Brain Implants could be utilized for multiple reasons. Forms of biofeedback can be transmitted giving the recipient an insight to the overall mood and stability of the organism. Sub-Vocalization gives rise to the liklihood that an implant could simply be a microphone allowing a crass version of techno-telepathy. As well, the implant could be a two way transmitter, allowing for the sub vocalization recording and the transmission of foriegn voices for the individual to hear.

Could also be a vehicle for biological entrainment based on radio frequencies and the individuals inclined physiological response.

Check out the following post I made in relation to the 2020 Neural Implant Thread a while ago for a bit more on the human reaction to Radio and microwaves..

post by MemoryShock

And an excerpt from a site that I just found that supports what I stated regarding entrainment (This post has been evolving over 30 minutes...
)

BRAIN ENTRAINMENT is the reverse of biofeedback. Those low frequency
electrical brain rhythms which are characteristics of various moods and
states of sleep can not only be read out using biofeedback equipment or
EEG machines, but using radio, sound, contact electrodes, or flashing
lights, the moods and sleep states can be generated or at least encour-
aged using brain entrainment devices.

Brain entrainment cannot carry voice, which is a much higher frequency
range. Brain entrainment can, however, be used to "set up" a target
to make him/her more susceptible to hypnosis.

A fairly thorough link

Originally Posted By Skyfloating
Another question: Ive noticed references to mind control in your avatar and sometimes your signature. Have you experienced it or know someone who has?

Yes I have. I have some really interesting stories that I don't post because I don't want people denigrating my experiences with their "It never happened" insistences...suffice to say, I found my way to ATS years after I started going through blatant activities. There are people out there who have no compunction about manipulating people and then providing an adverse social situation...I suppose I even know some of their names...or aliases...who knows?

At any rate, the point of this thread is to seriously discuss this topic without getting caught up in the "Yeah Right" portion of the story that has derailed many a conversation in this regard. This topic also invariably includes various points of ponderance, including conversational hypnosis, neurolinguistic tactics, and the all to simple but deeply underestimated "lie".

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What I do sometimes wonder is if it is really possible to erase memories and replace them with other ones.

"Is it possible that Im someone totally different than I think I am?"

Ive read the usual books on this (Operation Mind Control, Tranceformation of America, Psychich Dictatorship in the USA, Mind Control World Control), but none of them convinced me that mind control is fully effective.

Your thoughts?

I find "Mind Control" to be an inadequate term. I propose that "Mind Influence" to be more suited to this corner of the conspiracy world. However, behavior modification, thought influence, etc.are even more definitive.

And I tend to agree. It's not fully effective. But I don't think that as a specific and definable tactic it is intended to always get the same response. In fact, I suspect that many of the tactics and strategies that I have experienced are merely to get inactivity and lack of personal motivation as the response.

Also, in my opinion, the lack of an education and the propagated irrelevancies of our societies help support a functional acceptance of this type of conspiracy.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So, you having experienced some of this yourself I´ll handle your thread here with care.

One question you missed: Do you think false memories can be implanted?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So, you having experienced some of this yourself I´ll handle your thread here with care.

Thank you. I may or may not provide specific accounts unless it fits into the context of this thread.

One question you missed: Do you think false memories can be implanted?

No. But I do think that interpretations of pre-existing memories is possible. And this can be accomplished through some fairly subtle and uninteresting means.

I have had certain people, whom I have met during certain periods of duress I shall call them, who have insisted on how things were "great" back then. They weren't. They were mostly intolerable situations with little social interaction of substance. So I think that a false memory is not possible.

Rather, it is a reframing of the interpretation of the memory(ies)/time period as well as creating an inclination for the "not remembering" of a memory (I also don't think that it is truly possible to forget, regarding the multiple sensory modality of our bodies.

At least that is what I think...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Although...it does appear concievable that a memory can be 'erased', though I like the term 'dampened' better..

Researchers at Harvard and McGill University (in Montreal) are working on an amnesia drug that blocks or deletes bad memories. The technique seems to allow psychiatrists to disrupt the biochemical pathways that allow a memory to be recalled.
In a new study, published in the Journal of Psychiatric Research, the drug propranolol is used along with therapy to "dampen" memories of trauma victims.

Drug to interrupt neural pathways to lessen liklihood of full recall

Trauma victims....sure. But the possibility for abuse is there (as with everything)....

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How to discern if one is only fantasizing or going insane vs. really under remote influence?

Thats what I really want to know. How to tell the difference? By finding physical objects (implants) in ones body for example?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

How to discern if one is only fantasizing or going insane vs. really under remote influence?

Thats what I really want to know. How to tell the difference? By finding physical objects (implants) in ones body for example?

There are other subjective proofs....an implant would of course prove to be the most viable evidence, however, I have gained confirmation of sorts through indirect confirmation. So for the discernment for oneself, it is possible without digging through your skin...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Id be very interested to know what happened and who is behind it.

The reason for this interest being that Ive read all these books and was left without anything conclusive. My belief that this is real would increase if someone half-sane (like you) would confirm it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

My belief that this is real would increase if someone half-sane (like you) would confirm it.

Confirmed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/342d4da3d403.jpg[/atsimg]

Look to the right...the indention of the palm....

This is confirmation of a circumstance that was not dictated to to this thread...disclaimer***

[edit on 25-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

Edit to replace an inadvertant photobucket error.

[edit on Thu, 13 May 2010 22:31:45 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How did this mark on the hand come to be?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Long Story.

I drink ..alot. In my opinion, it's a behavior modification experiment.

The mark on the hand came to be..??

Here's the story.

I drove down from Northern California to Southern California to clean out my room in my apartment. For some reason, I couldn't(wouldn't) eat on the way down. As soon as we got to our destination, I went to the store and bought a fifth of gin and went to Carl's Jr for a value meal. I went back to my room and ate. Then, I took two shots of the Gin.

Next thing I know, I am bleeding out of my left hand in the middle of the apartment complex. True Story.

I was told that I 'jumped' out of my second story window...hence the cut. I suffered no injury beside the cut. Look at the picture. The cut is clean. There are no other scars on my hand.

I ended up in a hospital and stitches. People around me don't acknowledge it.

That was three years ago~.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If you want to understand how I can perceive with the alcohol that I ingest..read the semper title debate I took on. Drunk for the entire thing...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So you had a complete lapse of memory on how it occured? That could be a sign of mind control.

Might the alcohol be an aid to further forget?

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Tools to amnesia...

Alcohol

Trauma

Hypnosis.

A more prolific response tomorrow...

And yes..a complete memory lapse; I chose my screen name for that reason

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I was just wondering if they'd even need to get an implant in these days? Maybe they can just beam # straight into our heads using mobile phone towers, or some other special contraption?

A similar incident to the one you described has happened to me before, Memoryshock. Grim, grim holes in the fog. They probably pick us drunks and bong omlettes on purpose because we can never really be completely sure if we didn't just snap and go ballistic, even if we were sobre.

Bastards!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join