It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out, this guy says he has ideas in agreement with TOS. There are many different types of occultists. I myself am a discordian occultists. I know occultist satanists, I know occultist christians, gnostics, hermeticists, kabbalists, buddhists, etc occultists. I know some who practice magic, some who practice it as a form of psychology and symbolism, and some who don't practice magic. I know some who are initiated into orders and some who are not. Hell, some don't even like the term occultist and would rather be called an esoterist. Theres a lot of different types of occultists, so I think the whole ask an occultist thing is kind of giving a false impression that we're all the same.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

They want you to be willing but you should always say NO! IF you submit to there will then you are an open container to place an entity inside. Then they can manipulate you into feeding them certain energies and/or they guide you to some idea or some thing or some "one" perhaps even trying to control the traits of your Genepool. They do this for there gain and not yours.Resist in the name of the manifest creator and saviour Jesus and just kept resisting and you should be ok.That's my take on this type of thing so far.It really depends though there may actually be a few variants on type of beings which basically are either demons or perhaps Fallen Seraphim or Fallen Cheriubum basically all the orders of what is more commenly called Angels in the bible.Not to be confused with disembodied spirts though.Anways thats my 2 cents and draw close to God and he will draw close to you.

Oh and not trying to derail thread It was a question I felt I had great input on.I do have a question for the OP so I'll post...

[edit on 25-5-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Like a few others in this thread I too am a Christian.But not into organized religion, and have what I think is a more realistic approach to Christianty.

I feel the UfO phenomena is explained of course by Fallen Angels. Many types including "serahphim" and "archangels" and other order of Angels.
I also believe that Demons or "disembodied spirits" are possibly the spirits out of the Nephilm referenced in the book of Genisis.

I'll sum up quickly. I believe mankind is in a huge Genetic War between the powers of light and the powers of Darkness.

How does this line up with what you believe?What do you believe is the ultimate evil and ultimate good to the most extreme. Is it a "being" an "idea"?
Just what do you believe I guess I'm asking? And in light of that answer how do you feel about my theory of the Gene or DNA war?
Interesting thread thanks alot,
FG

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I read a news article this morning (can't find it now despite searching) that a cardinal issued a statement warning against Satanic influence/possession as a result of certain behaviors, including drug use, sexual sin and listening to certain kinds of music. (Really wish I could find the article, as I doubt I've represented it well in that explanation.)

I've long been fascinated by music and its effect on the human mind and spirit.

So my question to you is this:
In your experiences, have you found there to be a link between music and spiritual influence or enlightenment (whether for good or bad)? Does music open a doorway or access point for spiritual influence? Or is it possible that music can guide thoughts and that is where the influence would take place?

FTR, I am a Christian. I found your comments about thoughts really interesting, given what the bible says in 2 Corinthains 10:5 about taking every thought captive to make it obedient to Christ.

This has been an interesting thread to read. Thanks.

[edit on 5/25/08 by GirlNextDoor]

[edit on 5/25/08 by GirlNextDoor]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
about curses, curses can be found as far back as the written word, written on clay tablets from Sumer and Mesopotamia, the the bowl would be thrown down and broken to bind the curse,
xfacts.com...

In Egypt and in the old testament
www.catchpenny.org...

Old Testament

So he said, "Cursed be Canaan; A servant of servants He shall be to his brothers."
Noah

But then came a wise-man who knew the greatest magic of all was love,

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Jesus,

but they killed him.

many blessings.

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

I love XFacts...great recommendation!

Through the few posts we share, I am finding we have many things in common

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I think the only similarity my beliefs share with the christian faith is that there is a battle between darkness and light, I do not believe however that there will be a "final" battle to come where there is a huge stand off between the dark and the light...

I also don't believe that once the body dies the soul has only 2 places to go, i believe the universe and the alternate worlds are vast, and we are all heading somewhere different after death to continue, whether in physical or spiritual form, that would be up to the gods to decide, or you as a single entity.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The ultimate evil is man, man is capable of anything, no dark force is necessary to drive a man to rape and kill, it is human nature to be as animals, altough we have "evolved" into civilization so to say, our animal characteristics are very evident in todays society.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi Soldier Of Darkness,
Great thread!

Just 1 or 2 questions you could maybe answer for me:

Lucifer is known as Ra etc, and other Gods have several names also

What names is the christian god known by?

Does each god have a specific duty/characteristic or are they equally powerful?

Cheers,

Wes

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by zysin5

I have heard of the Goden Dawn yes, wasn't Aleister Crowley part of them, untill he left and formed the church of satan ?

The Church of Satan has little to do with "occutism" in a spiritual or esoteric sense...they have some bizarre rituals, but if you read "The Satanic Bible" it is mostly atheism and hedonism, covered with the trappings of "Satanism" mainly as a way to rebel against / antagonize Christians.

Nothing wrong with that, but the Church of Satan was founded by Anton LaVey. Crowley left the Golden Dawn to join the O.T.O., which was eventually greatly reconfigured under his leadership and now exists primarily to teach and explore Crowley's philosophy/religion of "Thelema."

I don't mean to be critical, but isn't this knowledge basic Western Ceremonial Magick 101?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is your understanding of UFOs that are being seen so often these days? Also do you believe we are in the "end of days" as described in the bible?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

hEY s.o.d. YOU DON'T LIKE ME?
I asked you a question regarding dimensions and got no response. Did I touch on something , or did you miss my question on pg. 8 of your thread?
I have many theories on dimensional planes and how humans get there either spiritualy, or physicaly. ( since matter can be in two placesat once! )

Hit me up with a response would you!

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Be very suspicious of the dark forces! They are not benevolent. Do not fall for this PR stunt by the OP. Nothing and I repeat NOTHING he writes can be trusted.

Magi(c)k may seem appealing, especially to young folks, but there is nothing good to be gained. Ultimately you will sell your precious soul.

I suspect that the OP is not aware of what is really going on in his life.

I'm unable to log-in under my usual avatar, but I had to respond to this thread.

crestone

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hail Eris!.

There'll be more of us here than Masons soon, provided the terrible apple doesn't fall to the sword.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
most of this seems harmless and maybe in some ways a "good path" for some. so why all the fuss when the word "occult" or "magik" is talked about? i have never understood this. in the 80's i saw geraldo use certain aspects of the "occult" to boost his ratings and scare people, but even at 15 i knew he was an idiot and knew why he did those few shows. but where does all the fuss come from? and do people still in 2008 still think geraldo was being truthful in those shows?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

i am searching for something..... i would like to have others to ask questions about what happens.... just wondering if you might be able to help.

Tokain

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hi, great thread!
I saw the question by Kupios earlier, and know that you responded privately. I also would really appreciate if you could give some of your valuable knowledge and best technique for charging sigils, as I have also been very much attempting to work with them as well! If this has already been touched upon earlier and answered, could you please direct me to where to go? Thank you!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
OK, heres my question: Why practice occultism or so-called "chaos magick"?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
most of this seems harmless and maybe in some ways a "good path" for some.

We have no idea what we're really messing with. It's a bit naive to think that most of this is harmless.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks much for opening this thread! I was wondering if you have worked with astral projection much? I have been studying the occult sciences for many years and have been working on astral projection for about as long. I was hoping that if you have mastered this art, maybe you could provide me some tips? I seem to get to the vibrational\detachment phase of it and cannot seem to get any further. I have tried during different times and moon phases but haven't found any in particular that helps. I suppose my question is, when I get to the very edge of consciousness, where it feels as though my soul wants to literally jump out of my body, how should I proceed? People always tell me to "let it happen", but if I do, the vibrations continue and eventually wane. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join