It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

dude you are a trippy guy and that's cool....

so these beings you communicate with are they in your mind? the 4th dimension? or are they in the 3rd dimension here and now?

are they Annunaki? Paledian? Draconian?

i feel i can use my mind to do powerfull things,but i hold back because i'm not sure what will happen.

any knowledge you can share with a fellow human?

take care bro

big bear hugs for everyone

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
do you have your own pantacle? or do you use a descendant of crowley's?

What names of god protect you that are inlayed on the outside of your pantacle?

could you explain to me the practical use of ceremonial majick?, whenever a magus can use his own will to enforce change. Isn't this "high" majick being used only as a tool to instill certain thoughts and associations in the acolyte?

also, do you follow the incredulous lesser key of solomon or does your temple follow crowley and the rest of the thelamites?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I've got a question with a bit of background. I feel like I have been very unlucky lately. I moved to Israel to be with my wife and took a job here about seven months ago. Since then my wife (seemingly out of the blue to me) began having, an affair with another guy (who had been my best friend here in Israel) and moved him into our house during a two week "trial separation". We were already planning on having kids soon, and had begun to look for the doctors and the like, so its like I've been going through mourning for my marriage as well as kids. I've had one friend and two grandparents die. I lost my job. Three days ago I broke a vertabra in a freak accident (going back in a week to see if I am going to need what the doctor has called "risky" surgery). My brother is going to Iraq. All of this while I've been overseas and away from my family/familiar surroundings/friends. And also in a six month time period, so its just been a lot all at once. So I've been feeling like I've had a run of bad luck. It gives me some comfort thinking that there is nothing (transcendal power/God/demons/angels/whoever) out there trying to "get" me, just a run of bad luck. That said, your thread has really been interesting, and thinking of these things in a more connected way. So here's my question

I was in Egypt trying to make sense of things and get out of Jerusalem (where I am this year) and saw a heiroglyph of Horus. I was really transfixed in a weird way. I stared at it for about thirty minutes, but it really felt like only a few seconds had gone by. I only stopped when a guard asked me if I was OK. Since then I've been having A LOT of dreams about him, which is wierd because I never really had vivid dreams, let alone about a wierd Egyptian God. Well, I've always been a bit of an aethist or at the very least think that God/spiritual forces don't interact with my life in a direct sense. For that reason, this really unusual for me, quasi-spiritual experience has been wierd for me to make sense of. Does Horus have any significance to you whatsoever? If not sorry for the question, but even if not, in a broader sense how would you make sense of an experience like this?

One more quick thing that I just thought of, do you believe in "Karma" in the sense that if you do bad things then bad things happen to you and if you do good things then good things happen to you?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hey SOD great thread sofar very interesting.

What I was wondering is wich different "classes" you can become you said you are a magi and zysin (sp?) said he is a druid. So I wondered what other choices there are or if something like that is even possible. You said in an earlier reply that in depends on the clan you belong to. But I thought maybe you could give me something like an overview of the different choices. That's what caught my interest.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I am not allowed to name the Temple to which I belong, this is the last time I will say this, we are not an organization.

We do not have one set belief, we practice anything from Egyptian Ritual Magick to Ancient Hermetics.

We take what works, and use it, and improve it, even simplify it, so that it works the way we want it to work for us.

We do not bow down to one god, for there are many.

A member might choose to follow a specific god, and a specific path in our Temple, but this is a personal choice, some worship as many as 4 different gods.

Yes, we do worship these higher beings, it is they who give us the knowledge we seek.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
In our Temple, we do not all sit down and chant and worship an entity, our Temple exists for one purpose, the study of the Occult, and teaching others in our Temple what they know.

Some members have their own set belief systems, some don't, but that is not what matters, our purpose and goal is to educate and to teach, and study, let those who have knowledge, share that knowledge with others, but only with those who have knowledge to give back to those who have taught.

This is where "by invitation only" steps in...

Our initiate might be an "initiate" but he is certainly not an initiate to magick, he would have been adept at some form of magick or another, this is why he is invited to join, to share his knowledge, and in turn gain knowledge from others.

This is our purpose.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Q1: you talk about gods like they had great importance. im sure they do. question is that are there any ppl in your temple that do not worship any gods? if so, what impact has it on spiritual performance?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have a question SOD that has been bugging me since you started this thread.
You stated that you have a great personal life,I.E a great car a great job and i guess more money,all of this you wished for and wanted,so you have used your knowledge whilst being an Occultist to advance up the social ladder so to speak,to make your fianancial status more comfortable,so is this not some kind of greed ?.
Also you stated that a you or a fellow member of your occult can can use magik for revenge if they have been hurt/wronged by another individual,so if thats really the case then surely you can use magik to help people also,make their life just that little bit better,surely it works both ways.
Im not having a go at you soldier,and i also agree with what you said when you first stared this thread and that was "each to their own"
Now each to their own is fine as long as it does not hurt other people but it seems your occult can do exactly that if they really wanted to.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I was told that there are eight emotions and if one emotion takes too much time over the others(I suppose they are supposed to share an equal amount of time in control) it becomes out of turn and becomes a demon..how true is this..?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Wow, this guy has collected 1/3rd of my total ATS points gained in a couple years time in just 2 days from this thread and his "greetings from" thread.

Im not saying you're doing it on purpose, but you've totally ignored my questions. I am not trying to argue, butt heads, or anything, im genuinely interested and want your point of view, Soldier.

So again i ask:

Is Lucifer Ra?

Did Yahweh create Lucifer? Did Lucifer rebel against Yahweh?

Did Yahweh create the Universe?

Is Yahweh the most powerful entity?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Interesting read so far, tell me, how much of a role does intent play in your practises? I mean, can you perform the ritual without the intent and it will still happen? go through the motions so to speak, but to not invest yourself in it?

Example to avoid confusion, someone mentioned that they put a piece of paper in their wallet with the nuber 8 on it to signify wealth and luck? When you were writing the 8, you had the intent of money and fortune and therefore it happened. Would that have still happened if you hadn't wrote the 8, but put the intent into the blank peice of paper? or further still, just had the intent without the action, just shear will?

thanks. EMM

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

So again i ask:

Is Lucifer Ra?

No god created the universe, Even the immortals are just a part of the universe like yourself, Albeit taking a greater role in the grand scheme

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why is it that people always want to compare things with their own beliefs, and then judge my beliefs according to their beliefs ?

Right now I am answering questions in U2U, they are people who have real questions about the occult, and need advice, so i will answer them first..

then i will get back to the thread and speak with the rest of you guys.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Lucifer was known as Ra in ancient egypt yes...

No, god did not create lucifer

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

They can appear in the 3rd dimension to me, but only in a spirit form, they can not take a physical form, they have not with me at least...

The only one i see and interact with is my own Guardian, and i would speak with him as i would another person, or in my mind.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by Skipper1975

They can appear in the 3rd dimension to me, but only in a spirit form, they can not take a physical form, they have not with me at least...

The only one i see and interact with is my own Guardian, and i would speak with him as i would another person, or in my mind.

What would you say if I say they have taken physical form with me on several occasions?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Do you aggree with the N W O and the luciferan future some of them want for the world and are you familiar with anti satanic practices
also what they do in bringing demons to enter this world and gain power!!? HU.

Mod Note: Removed ALL CAPS – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Wow, this guy has collected 1/3rd of my total ATS points gained in a couple years time in just 2 days from this thread and his "greetings from" thread.

Im not saying you're doing it on purpose, but you've totally ignored my questions. I am not trying to argue, butt heads, or anything, im genuinely interested and want your point of view, Soldier.

So again i ask:

Is Lucifer Ra?

There seem to be a lot of questions unanswered, ignored or dismissed for whatever reason. It may simply be that the author of this thread does not have the answers, which is fine.

I have been practicing various aspects of the Occult for over 20 years. I still don't have all of the answers. I have, however, found that most questions I have are found within myself. Seek within.

The Occult is broken down into many different aspects and studies range from High Magick as performed by Aleister Crowley, the LHP (Left Hand Path) which encompasses "dark" paths such as Satanic, Luciferic, Draconic, Cthulhuic and Setian philosophies, and the RHP (Right Hand Path) which includes the many different aspects of Paganism, Witchcraft and Wicca. There are, of course, many other aspects, but these, in my opinion, are the most well known.

It is a good possibility that Lucifer and Ra are one and the same, as many areas dealt with the same gods but referred to them by names associated with their culture. You can do a Google search and find a lot of information of this topic.

Again, different myths point to a rebellion by Lucifer. It depends on what you believe, really. If you look into Sumerian myth you will see that there are many similarities to the stories of rebellion by one against another. I believe these stories were handed down and this where such myth originates. Just my opinion, though

I do not personally believe that Yahweh created the Universe. Nor do I believe Yahweh is the most powerful entity. As a practitioner of Occult sciences, LHP to be precise, I do not worship 'gods', 'deities', etc. I instead believe in using the energies used to create them in order to better myself.

I do not belong to "secret societies", although I did. I found it to be more trouble than it was worth. I believe that if you really seek to find answers that you must find them yourself. Not every person practicing the Occult has answers that are not personal to them. The Occult is an individual path, meaning that what works for me may not work for you, and vise versa.

I hope that helped some. Sorry for the babbling

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by Chiiru

I think you would have to be an extremely experiences occultist to practice in a dream state, im not sayin git's impossible, but i have never tried that, or come to that, even thought about it...good questions though, i will look into it with my elders...

yes it is possible

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join