It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by Chiiru

I think you would have to be an extremely experiences occultist to practice in a dream state, im not sayin git's impossible, but i have never tried that, or come to that, even thought about it...good questions though, i will look into it with my elders...

yes it is possible

I agree...it is possible.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
nice topic

Is there a site on the internet that actually is a good startingpoint for this way of life? A occultist 101 so too speak? Because google will get good results and crappy ones ofcourse so i would like a experienced point of view in this one. THanks in advanced

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I can't believe some of you are complaining that I do not answer each and every question, I was on this site for more than 4 hours yesterday trying to answer each and everyones questions to the best of my ability, i get 3 - 4 different questions in the post at once, along with several U2U's, of course I can't answer every single post, i do try though, i did on two occasions apologise for this, and told those that have serious questions that if they would like my opinion or advice to send me a U2U, and i will get back to them...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Everything is occult when it comes to spirituality or Metaphysics.
Def.
Beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious. Beyond the realm of human comprehension

Invocation, incantation, prayer,meditation, all one and all the same, ritual really isn't necessary but aids as a point of contact,

First there were shaman.

Let me ask you, have you went as far back as you could to find the ancient roots of belief?

Man has always tried to alter his circumstances, either by prayer, or magic, trying to control that which he feels hopelessly unable to control.

Much of the old ways have been lost. There are a few naturals left, when they are gone, earth will reap the whirlwind, it is close.

When we pray/other, are we actually praying to the same source, just using different names?

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You are right, everything spiritual is occult, because it is unknown to us, and hidden from us yes.

I wouldn't say Invocations, prayers, and meditation can be the same yes, but it depends what you are focusing on.

Evocation is much different than Invocation, the rite performed might be similar, but the outcome is very different.

I can't answer questions about who the "source" is, i do not believe there is one true source, i believe there is more than one god.

Each with their own abilities and powers, their own ideals and thoughts on how the world should be, some work together, some have been at battle since time began.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Invocation, incantation, prayer,meditation,

One more thing,

Imagine the chaos we have created, all using force's to get our wants and desires granted, in the heavenlys.

This group/individual pitting itself with prayerful meditations or incantations against that group/individual.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There is order to all chaos

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I can't answer questions about who the "source" is, i do not believe there is one true source, i believe there is more than one god.

Even in ther Bible it says WE.

Do you believe in angels of light and angels of darkness?

God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

So we are like them,

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

eventually

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I can certainly see why people or heading towards the occult realm now days.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I don't believe in "angels" or "demons" these are just names we give these beings as humans to identify with them.

I believe there are beings of light and darkness yes, from gods, to spirits, to foul demonic beings, to angel like beings, there are many worlds, and many realms in this universe, there is more tha the 4th dimension, for the teachings I have studied, the dimensions go all the way up to the 9th dimensions, with beings, creatures and deities that dwell there beyond your wildest imagination...

and all these beings are different, and all are able to enter the 3rd dimension at will.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

ahhh..interesting,thanks bro

we should all be gaining new powers in the near future

edit= vv that may be true,i dunno yet

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

ahhh..interesting,thanks bro

we should all be gaining new powers in the near future

Only if you work at it, I would assume. Nothing comes for free. Whoever is just sitting around waiting for a 'handout' in any way shape or form is going to be sorely disappointed, I think.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
about curses, curses can be found as far back as the written word, written on clay tablets from Sumer and Mesopotamia, the the bowl would be thrown down and broken to bind the curse,
xfacts.com...

In Egypt and in the old testament
www.catchpenny.org...

Old Testament

So he said, "Cursed be Canaan; A servant of servants He shall be to his brothers."
Noah

But then came a wise-man who knew the greatest magic of all was love,

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Jesus,

but they killed him.

many blessings.

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I would like to talk about dimensions, yes, yes dimensions,

I have some experience with dimensions.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Which dimensions do you have experience with ? I only have direct experience with the 4th dimension, and know only what I have read and been told about the higher dimensions.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Soldier Of ,

I have often wondered what would happen if man just for one second came together in prayfull unselfish meditation for the GOOD?
What would it take?

we're all just fallen angels, who passed through the veil of forgetfulness, trying to find our way home, tryng to remember

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It would take a very large and co-ordinated world wide event, with the help of the media, and every church available, some people might need incentives to come, like hot dogs and free t-shirts, but it can be done of one really tried.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

Which dimensions do you have experience with ? I only have direct experience with the 4th dimension, and know only what I have read and been told about the higher dimensions.

I have no idea I just have seen things pop in and out from other dimensions, my mother a devote christian believed in other dimensions and that was when this sorta talk was not acceptable,

I hesitate to tell all my experiences because, I will lose credibility, with those who haven't had these experiences,

I have told this one on the forum before though,

Once I was just sitting in my room , I was just contemplative, not much thought going through my head at all, when an inner voice said come outside we are here, I went out side and there they were, three reddish burnished orange glowing orbs like ships high up in the night sky, darting back and forth in close proximity to one another, they dance in the night sky for a few minutes, I lowered my head because my neck was hurting , and they disappeared.

The sense of calm was amazing, timeless, I walked back in the house and never have mentioned it to this day to anyone I know, just on a few forums.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

We are the masters of our own earthly destiny.
We are stranded here, and to stubborn to return to innocence

It is said we fell in love with our own image.

Unable to remember what was before the fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join