It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Who cares, anyone who was stupid enough to believe you in the first place doesn't deserve an apology, they should just go on believing everything they read. This place if full of crap posters just like you, two of them being rikriley and vze2xjjk who are allowed time after time to post utter crap, complete lies, and no one does anything about it, so I don't expect anything to happen to you either.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
In the short while they have been on youtube I have now gotten over 1000 subscribers and am now getting 20 to 50 new ones per day as well as 20+ private messages per day.

Oh? Seems you are laughing all the way to the bank, what? So then, what made you come clean? Probably the guilt syndrome was too much to handle? What made you do it in the first place? Was it some vicarious pleasure in trying to spread panic? Or acquire a cult following and lead them to more bizarre ‘revelations’ of doomsday scenarios? And in the process become more (in)famous? And make a fast buck? Or was it all just for ‘fun’?

It’s no point just saying you hoaxed it all up. We need to know the psychological processes that went into your objectionable actions and reasons that made you do this.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
the person who is posting here under the name nibirushock2012 is an impostor. for more info on this please log on to www.yowusa.com.

don't believe the disinformers...check out the original youtube nibirushock2012 videos, which were reposted by Time2FeedTheKitty:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

the truth is approaching and will be visible to the southern emisphere in a few months. the Pierre Auger observatory in Argentina

www.auger.org.ar...

is only days away from being able to pick up Nibiru. why keep disinforming people. at this stage an truthful information campaign targeted at delivering the facts, help prepare and ease panic should be more effective.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
thank god its fake.
You know u caused a lot of trouble. I was sick for many days throwing up because of this video. You sould be ashamed. What kind of sick person puts a video on the web that whows/says that the world is gonna end?!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I actually learned a lot from this thread. Not by what the OP has to say, but by the reactions that he received. I can not believe that people are actually saying that this was good because they think it was funny, or that this is what gullible people deserve. How can I ever believe any of the people again that posted a response similar to this? And its a substantial amount of people. If it was good this time, then maybe a bunch more people here will start there own hoaxes on issues they think would be funny or because another group deserves this treatment. And why wouldn't they? Look at all of the posts saying how proud they are that this person came clean. Heck, one poster has already said that they recommend the OP have another experiment.

Would you same people think it was funny or think that people deserve it if it was an issue you care about? I happen to be an atheist, so is it alright for me to lie to Christians because they are gullible and deserve it? And for the people that are saying this taught people a lesson, it obviously didn't, because all of the people that believed in Planet x (which by the way I don't) still do. To me, all this has done is really hurt the credibility of the people on this site.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

I feel you should be banned. I mean, what was your purpose? To get attention? To see how gullible people are? I thank you for your honesty, but damn. Thats hurtful to everything ATS stands for.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Watch this...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going. I believe the OP left about a month ago after he told me to "put a sock in it." My veiw is still the same though. He's a self-righteous arogant.......

edit for grammer

[edit on 23-6-2008 by hILB3rT]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well the SAGA continues...

MORE BOOK SALES IOI

Nibirushock2012's stuff was used as a key point in the books sold by Yowusa.com..

Now Nibirushock2012's confession has them scurying like rats to prove that Nibirushock2012 is NOT Nibirushock2012 and his confession is a disinfo agent infiltration to discredit him

And thus they can justify that there data, Nibirushock2012's videos, is in FACT real and thus you should keep buying there books...

They even go so far as to call out Nibirushock2012...

Now either the whole thing is one BIG publicity scam in the first place or Nibirushock2012 was RIGHT when he said "This is getting out of hand" and hence the reason for his confession

Here is the video...

Nibiru/Planet X photos taken January 2008 - Study Findings
www.youtube.com...

EDIT TO ADD How convenient 'Comments Disabled"

This is a followup to the previous THREE PART video..

Planet X / Nibiru Leaked Images Analysis (Part 1 of 3)
uk.youtube.com...

Planet X / Nibiru Leaked Images Analysis (Part 2 of 3)
uk.youtube.com...

Planet X / Nibiru Leaked Images Analysis (Part 3 of 3)
uk.youtube.com...

Seems like they have egg on their face and so the saga escalates
Even in the youtube comments every time someone asks a question its "Buy the book..." or "subscribe to the website"

Looking at several posts in various Nibiru threads I see MANY people seriously concerned that this is all for real and the world will end...

It is not fair to call these people names... because the media hype is a strong pressure and there is genuine fear out there and its growing...

Sitchin started it... Zeta talk actually had people seeling homes quiting jobs and buying bunkers in 2003... and now we have this Yowusa saga into the mix..

Is this not like yelling "fire' in a crowded theater?

I say we all get together and prepare a class action lawsuit... and on Jan 1, 2013 we have one hell of a new years party in Vegas...

then on the 2nd of January 2013 we file the lawsuit and demand accountability for all those whose lives have been altered and all those psychiatrist bills

Sitchin has many best sellers out getting rich on this hype... Yowusa is looking for their 'peace of the action'

Nibiru was originally a planet... then it was a dwarf star... then a planet around a dwarf star... and now many planets around a dwarf star...

Some point to IR images from IRAS as proof a dwarf Star "hot point' is headed our way... yet a dwarf star is hardly a hot spot that stands out from others

Some point to the SPT as showing these pictures but SPT is not a normal telescope

Some say it can ONLY be observed from the South pole but many of these states its invisible

This may be funny to most of us... but far too many are seriously worried about this...

Now Sitchin has already covered HIS butt... he says he doesn't have a date but thinks 2085 is possible... well that would be sometime after he passed from this world so ... no accountability there

[edit on 7-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
True there is alot of hype out there ,but the Myaen did predict the end of old in 2012 and the summerians did also speak of theses things yet we think we are so much smarter that they could be mistaken..i forgot people know it all these days..,but me i will believemy ancestors..so say what you will.....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Zorgon I agree with you a 100% so much of this planet X crap makes zero sense.

People should be more worried about stuff that could actually happen asteroids, nuclear war etc etc

Even when 2003 passed and no Planet X showed up people are still gullable enough to believe this BS and those guys are laughing all the way to the bank.

Their have been billions of dollars made off suckers.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ncuncfan2006]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just hope this: That anyone who believed without any other proof to speak of, these videos, approaches future produced photographs, videos or stories a much more thorough investigation. I've not been here very long yet, but the one thing I've found (to my surprise really), is how readily people are ready to accept just about anything told them. Got a picture? Or even a so-so story? It has to be true! That mindset is not very good for trying to establish that the ufo situation is very real, to those who might think otherwise. All they have to do is say "Look, I can point out this time and that time and this one.. and here and here.. where you believed something and touted it as being true, and it turned out to be a hoax." The more folks that study UFOs or even follow them, that believe anything at the drop of the hat, makes it harder to prove or study anything seriously.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The more folks that study UFOs or even follow them, that believe anything at the drop of the hat, makes it harder to prove or study anything seriously.

No it doesn't really... what it DOES do is keep the topic alive and interesting

When the proof comes... it will have to be extraordinary proof anyway otherwise very few will believe it... and when that happens all the believers can jump up and say "I told you so" and the skeptics can go back and hide in their closet like they always do when they cannot refute something

So until that proof comes.. nothing else really matters except following clues to find that proof

And it will take a landing at the Whitehouse on CNN to do it
And even that might be staged... after all we are still not sure about Apollo

[edit on 8-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I will keep an open mind about all aspects of the paranormal until I see something with my own eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So Marshall Masters claims he received an e-mail from Nibirushock and has it posted on yowsa ...but you can't read it unless you subscribe and I am not about to pay for something that should be free, if MM wants to be credible-does he need $$ that bad?

It's all so CRAZY-and if there is any truth to it, there is zero we can do-except get prepared the best we can, and that is being encouraged by situations like the down-swirling economy . So all this intrigue is pure entertainment as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
this guy is a POSER... none of the requests we asked for occured, and the REAL NibiruShock2012 still has his videos linked into his page.

www.youtube.com...

~dnb~

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I can't believe people actually gave this guy a "Welcome to ATS". How ignorant.

I guess I should add the original poster to my ignore list as it seems ATS has put the welcome arms around the hoaxer.

Hoaxers!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Yes, it took me all of 10 seconds looking for Nibirushock2012 on Youtube before I found Nibirushock2010 (mirror account)

Its the same video's, commentary, everything. Nothing whatsoever about it being a hoax though.

[edit on 14/8/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join