It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceOfLights

Repeating what you want me to goes against my belief system, therefore I will not repeat it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh when you are at it would you please type in the following so I can trust you to:

Whomever believed without researching andor questioning the origins of my videos deserved to be exposed as a bit dim-witted. The anger bleeding from such persons towards me is flowing the wrong way and should be directed nonstop into a thoroughly polished mirror.

Thank you.

Or you can push the ignore button left of my post to ignore members like me.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012

Repeating what you want me to goes against my belief system, therefore I will not repeat it.

I do not believe you then and the others who read this who know me. Sorry sir, untill I see you repeat that I will say that your claim is truly truly a lie from Satan, you surely will remember this post when the soul departs before the angels of God. Unless you otherwise repeat what I have posted I will bless you through my prayers with incense tonight.

An oath being posted on a public forum before all will harm none.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this but I think you are just seeking for more attention than you can handle, as of the hoax I think that in any case people aren't laboratory rats to be experimented on and that if you'd really wanted to come out clean you should apologise and close your account in youtube period, as in for me I never saw your videos until today so no harm no foul.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Then don't believe me, believe what you wish. If you would like to continue to believe the pictures are real when I have just uploaded the originals then that is your choice. If you would like to believe I am some government agent who has hijacked the NibiruShock2012 account then again, believe that aswell.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Then don't believe me, believe what you wish. If you would like to continue to believe the pictures are real when I have just uploaded the originals then that is your choice. If you would like to believe I am some government agent who has hijacked the NibiruShock2012 account then again, believe that aswell.

I will continue to do so. You have no truth in your energy or words. I see right through you're not even aware.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
reply to post by Willbert

OR

Quit pushing for a conspiracy that isn't even there. Be objective, and take into consideration that you are making cloud shapes with this guy.

How much evidence do you need for me to justify being "pariniod"?

If it's not there, it's not there

Says who? You? On what grounds?

... if there is something, do something more productive with your time and INVESTIGATE.

I was under time constraint and had a hard time finding something nice for you... and guess what...

Don't sit here throwing rocks at people that MAY be innocent. Do your own investigation, and maybe contact YouTube to ask if that account has had any anomalous activity. That would be a good start... talk to the Admins,

Your answer as to why anything Youtube or the OP holds no weight and why I believe its disinfo. Before I give you my prof.. let me add that I never saw those vids before until the OP started. And even then I did not watch the vid. I watched from the distance on how this "person" reacted to those here. Why I can't take what this guy has to say literally.. even if the site goes down... it will leave a grey as to legitimacy of this person and the vids on Youtube....

The CIA also has issued NSLs to obtain personal financial records and other types of information, although agency officials claim to have issued fewer than the military.

That the US military and the CIA are now conducting domestic surveillance, building up their own independent intelligence records on US citizens without any judicial oversight whatsoever, is a significant step in the direction of a police state.

National Security Letters are administrative subpoenas that have been used primarily by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The use of such subpoenas, first authorized in the 1970s, was greatly expanded by the passage of the Patriot Act in 2001. That law allowed the letters to be issued in connection with the surveillance of US residents or visitors who were not the immediate targets of an investigation, and it allowed other federal agencies, including the Department of Homeland Security, to use NSLs. The act did not mention the CIA or the military.

Recipients of NSLs—i.e., banks or other institutions—are placed under a gag order. They are forbidden to reveal the contents of the NSLs or even acknowledge their existence. Those whose personal financial records have been requested by the government and turned over by their banks, credit card companies, etc. are never informed. Unlike other subpoenas and warrants, no approval from a judge is required for the issuance of these letters.

www.wsws.org...

And the truth shall set you free!..

So going to Youtube is redundant.. for info on the OP... see my dilemma.. and why would Youtube tell me anything about anyones account if it's against their policy.. the only time the may intervene is if I have "solid proof".

Practically any agent can play with hacked accounts and the companies may not be allowed to oblige with info and rely on their policies to appease any "inquiries".

just like you would contact Springer.

I never contacted him .. you did with you kind responses....

For you Earthscum, seemed fitting

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Willbert]

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Of course you do. More fool you than me.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
With all do respect Nibiru, "There is something to the whole 'Planet -X" scenario. It has been documented and researched from archives of different times and religions of our past here on earth. As for it all being the end of days beliefs, I won't go that far, but I do still believe there is something to all this hubbub of the 2012 experience that will occur.
Though I am not a mathematician or a physics major, there are some that have devoted their lives to this very event being absolutely solidified by eons of recorded respectable peoples from our past and present.
This particular thread is very, very long and I have not read every post, but I, being an atheist, can agree that our species has found a way to record events of significance for future generations, such as us.

Here is a website of critical thinking and re-evaluation theories on the possible ramifications that may lie a head for the 2012 scenario, but let it be known, scientists believe that the sun or our planet will be in the center of our Solar system as the date 12/21/12 which is depicted in affirmations from longer than 4000 years ago. They were expecting something then, and if we are as smart as I think we can be, we should not waver the possibilities, regardless if it's some kind of unity factor or some kind of global incident, we should remain at attention before someone as yourself decides to write it off because of your in ability to come out with the truth's immediately. My $.02 worth..

First and Foremost: This site, contributors and data herein in NO WAY reputes claims or assertions made by religious organizations, cults, or any other nefarious type institutions that any of the following (more popular catch phrases) is taking place in the year 2012 AD:
End of Days!
Unveiling of God's Wrath!
Armageddon!
World Apocalypse!
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!
Final Showdown between Good and Evil!
Ultimate World Catastrophe!
Tribunal of Penance!
Judgment Day!
Total Annihilation of Earth!
Blah Blah Blah!

churchofcriticalthinking.org...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reubendarious
I'm sorry to say this but I think you are just seeking for more attention than you can handle, as of the hoax I think that in any case people aren't laboratory rats to be experimented on and that if you'd really wanted to come out clean you should apologise and close your account in youtube period, as in for me I never saw your videos until today so no harm no foul.

On the other hand, brusquely closing the account removing the vids will not help disclosure. On the contrary, the hoax will be lifted to a higher plane, become mythical and do even more damage. I think 2012 is doing a sensible thing throwing him or herself to the lions. Something that isn’t easy. I say hurrah for 2012.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

I guess we will have to wait and see wont we?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923Here is a website of critical thinking and re-evaluation theories on the possible ramifications that may lie a head for the 2012 scenario, but let it be known, scientists believe that the sun or our planet will be in the center of our Solar system as the date 12/21/12 which is depicted in affirmations from longer than 4000 years ago.

As far as i know sun is in the centre of our solar system. There is also no way earth can replace it only if we beat gravity of the sun and make it to circle around us.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

That was exactly what I was trying to get across. If there is something that is going to happen, which from other recorded histories seem's to have happened, then let-it-run its course.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I commend you for telling us the truth about your videos or did you? I now can't believe a word you say because of it. You made the videos and lied about them plain and simple. Are you lying know or telling the truth? The only way I know you is by you making up videos and not telling anyone that they were fake. Why should I believe you now? I hope your life changes and you become a better person who will not put things out there to deceive people. But for now I have no desire to believe you. Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

And do you think doomsday conspiracies will come to end after 2012 if nothing dramatic happens?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Locus Iste

Thanks for pointing out that typo....

I meant our solar system to be aligned with in our center of the universe.
Nice catch......blushing and embarassed..

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Maybe you should go back a page and view the original photoshopped pictures I used. Or is that not enough?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

I personally could give a rats A@* for what happens. It is inevitable that we are all going down the same road, and there is no emergency stop on the wheels of life. There have been extinctions of a lesser intelligence, why not of us?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I agree with you.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Solarskye

Maybe you should go back a page and view the original photoshopped pictures I used. Or is that not enough?

I love the way a person can tell you that he made this up and that up and lied about the whole thing and then they want you to believe them

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join