It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Then don't, the choice is yours. If you cannot or will not see what is right infront of your eyes then there's nothing else I can do to convince you. If supplying the originals I used for the videos is not proof enough for you then that's your problem. Anyway I have to go, hopefully someone who is willing to take the time to look at the pictures I uploaded on page 10 and compare them to my videos will convince you.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by NibiruShock2012]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Are we forgetting there are dozens of other PX vids on youtube that are also blatantly faked?
At leat NS2012 had the guts to denounce his. Not only that but we should all take it as a compliment that he did it here. As he said he felt this is the most viewed and populated site to make the widest possible public apology.

P.S. NS, check your U2U

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That is a great signature. Though I try to only speak the truth I am not above pulling some legs pretty hard. The response you get from people tells much of their mettle.

I thought the videos were a great practical joke. Only fair for the OP to step up and be able to take credit for them. The only people that have any reason to be upset are those that fell for them in the first place and are now exposed as gullible and naive. For the record i hope Nibru does exist as being able to witness the destruction of earth would literally be an event of a lifetime at least for however long you could last. We are all going to end up where we end up in the end anyways. If it is going to happen don't fear it,. appreciate it.

I think the Op should launch another 'project". It is not often a bad thing to teach a little humility. I know that I have had to relearn much that I thought true, after looking through a numerous number of threads on this site.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Post the email Marshall Masters claims you wrote him. He uses it as a sell line for his site. Be interesting to see what you wrote now that your are clean and what he's trying then to scam.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

Why do you feel the need to teach people a lesson? I think it's because you
have ZERO empathy for other people. You cannot see beyond your own reasoning. Life is so difficult for a lot of people in the world, and they try to make sense of it all by searching out new possibilities. Some are easily tricked because they so desperately want to believe in something. Your behavior is
unbelievably cruel, and condescending. I am sorry that your view of humanity is so limited. You never intended to teach.....only to mock.

Please change your ways, and start adding to the world instead of taking.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

So, are you trying to build a new conspiracty? I'm a disinfo agent or something?
WTF?!? GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! PLEASE!
Notice, I even responded to a question you had, CIVILLY! Without rudeness or any kind of angst. Would you please just drop it?!?

-----
WB, Nibiru. Thanks for those pics. What program did you use for the actual video? Was in all in CS, or a couple different programs?

Reason I ask is so people can see how really easy it is to fake stuff.

I was thinking, btw... P.T. Barnum probably would've been offering you a job if he was around today! He would've probably been proud of your work

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
reply to post by Willbert

I'm a disinfo agent or something?
WTF?!? GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! PLEASE!
Notice, I even responded to a question you had, CIVILLY! Without rudeness or any kind of angst. Would you please just drop it?!?

Never called you a disinfo.. I was referring to the OP.. but if you feel like you need to come out of some closet?

I do not believe someone who lied to a group of individuals with fictitious info only to come here due to some fanatics extending his hobby to a point he says he now wishes not to be a part of.

So he says which I'll not believe..

He may also be an agent to discredit the original author of those vids on Youtube.

Why do I think this?

The CIA also has issued NSLs to obtain personal financial records and other types of information, although agency officials claim to have issued fewer than the military.

That the US military and the CIA are now conducting domestic surveillance, building up their own independent intelligence records on US citizens without any judicial oversight whatsoever, is a significant step in the direction of a police state.

National Security Letters are administrative subpoenas that have been used primarily by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The use of such subpoenas, first authorized in the 1970s, was greatly expanded by the passage of the Patriot Act in 2001. That law allowed the letters to be issued in connection with the surveillance of US residents or visitors who were not the immediate targets of an investigation, and it allowed other federal agencies, including the Department of Homeland Security, to use NSLs. The act did not mention the CIA or the military.

Recipients of NSLs—i.e., banks or other institutions—are placed under a gag order. They are forbidden to reveal the contents of the NSLs or even acknowledge their existence. Those whose personal financial records have been requested by the government and turned over by their banks, credit card companies, etc. are never informed. Unlike other subpoenas and warrants, no approval from a judge is required for the issuance of these letters.

source;
www.wsws.org...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert
Never called you a disinfo.. I was refering to the OP.. but if you feel like you need to come out of some closet?

Careful where you place things then. That disinfo comment seemed directed at me, since it was placed between your swings at me.

We done now?
-----

Now, on to this: Personally, I don't see any of this as disinfo. If anything, he blatantly pointed out the gullibility of alot of people. However, that is my opinion. Like it, or don't like it. I, as I said before, got duped by it also, and I think it's hilarious.

This should make people think more objectively about what they believe or don't believe. I have been on the fence concerning this Planet X thing for so many years, and I still don't know what to believe. This video seemed legit at the time of viewing, and I still had some skepticism about it, basically because I didn't think there was any telescope in Antarctica... but I haven't personally been there, so I can't say for sure WHAT the world governments or private corporations have down there. I chose to believe, but was reluctant to post my views on it. I was waiting for the *HOAX* thread to pop up, I think.

It kinda reminds me of Fight Club:

"The second rule..." Is this yours?
Pretend you're me. Make a managerial decision.
You find this. What would you do?

Well, I gotta tell you, I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that. Because the person who wrote that is dangerous.
And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR carbine gas-powered semiautomatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers.
This might be someone you've known for years.
Someone very, very close to you.

Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every piece of trash you pick up.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
How, now that your credibility has been undermined, can we believe that the "hoax" videos are not real and you have exposed them as hoaxes under duress?
Could there be an incentive such as access to the underground shelters when all this goes down?
Is it possible that the photoshop creation is a cover up for something more sinister?
Why, suddenly have you had unbearable guilt? Have you been reborn?
What if that user name jacked?

On the other hand,
I can see why you would want to end such a hoax as you are increasingly saturated by cyberfans. I just don't know why you wouldn't have exposed the truth on youtube immediately when you decided to "come clean".

I suppose you, at last, can sleep well at night......

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

He may also be an agent to discredit the original author of those vids on Youtube.

Fair enough, but why don't you just start a whole new thread on that? It would be a whole lot more productive than accusations on this thread, would you agree? I just think that how you went about this was very inefficient, and nearly hindered further discussion with the OP.

Start a new thread on this aspect, and even come back here and announce that "anyone wanting to participate in that particular discussion further, please go to this thread".

I think we BOTH went about this all wrong.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Earthscum]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
viewing both sides of a debate is by no means an accusation.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

Start a new thread on this aspect, and even come back here and announce that "anyone wanting to participate in that particular discussion further, please go to this thread".

I'll consider your request...

hmmmm..

Thanks for your opinion and view. My reply is a resounding... No. I feel my posts and views are just as valid as yours.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012

Originally posted by skinnyblaze
Fantastic!!!...Please do tell all...where you got your vids, do you actually believe the hype you are releasing...what do you mean "the situation is getting out of control?"..are you being threatened? are people running for the hills?always interested in hearing an official account of a poster...please do dish...

The videos were made by me, using photoshop. Some people nailed it right away on youtube but this got widely ignored and so many people took the bait and said they believed in them and said they were highly credible. It is just crazy. In the short while they have been on youtube I have now gotten over 1000 subscribers and am now getting 20 to 50 new ones per day as well as 20+ private messages per day.

Then whynot just remove your own videos and be done with it. Lesson learned; move on.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
viewing both sides of a debate is by no means an accusation.

I agree. The 'accusation' part is referring to Will 'accusing' NS of being disinfo. That is a whole conspiracy unto itself, thus why I asked that he start a new thread on it. With a thread devoted to just that idea, the information can be gathered and analyzed productively, without derailing discussion with NibiruShock2012.

It seems that we have both cooled off quite a bit now. Whether you believe it or not, I am interested to see what Willbert has to say. It does make sense to me, now, and there may be some substance to it. We'll see if I contribute to his thread or not, but at this moment I feel content that we have both 'shook hands' on this particular thread.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
When someone makes a mistake that causes harm - whether intellectual, emotional, or physical - apart from becomming the victim of vengeance, what more can that person do than to confess it and apologize? Is someone forever condemned to never again be counted among good company or worthy of trust, forever, in perpetuity, no matter what? I personally feel it's better to be honest after being deceitful, than to continue being deceitful. I also believe in forgiveness and making ammends. I think I have to at least give someone the chance to do that. The alternative is, quite literally, to discount another human being forever, and to say that nothing they can do can redeem them. I don't believe in those kinds of absolutes.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
A few salient points here:

1. Why would anyone kill themselves over this? It would be something amazing to witness and we only have 4 years to wait.

2. The guy freaked out and came clean because of all the views and others using video "authoritatively"

3. This could have been all planned from the beginning in an attempt to discredit the whole planet x crowd

4. I believe in planet x because the Sumerian's were correct on All the other planets

5. Planet x may or may not still exist. It could have collided with something else in the last 3600 years and we wouldn't know it

6. "Let the buyer beware" young people that bought in should see it as a learning lesson, better that than getting scammed for a lot of money

7. I think there is no reality but that which the mind creates - therefor it is real if you believe and not real if you don't - this is a hard saying for most

8. This is a great board - I would have not known of except through this experience - in that sense - Thanks to OP of the YT vid

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
When I was 11 years old, I bought a Black and white Polaroid camera at a rummage sale.

I shot though about 20 packs of instant film. I was fascinated with photography.
I did some "experimental shots". Once I tried to catch a drop of water landing in a pan full of water.
You've seen shots like that, where the splash is caught on high speed film, capturing a tiny instant of time.

Well, I though I could pull off the same trick with a 2 dollar polaroid! LOL

What I got on film however, looked just like a UFO. It was just a reflection of water..But it looked like a disk, with dots around the edges.

I took it to school, and told a few people "hey I saw this outside my window last night"..They believed me. They were kids of course, but they all thought it was cool. Then other kids asked to see it, even some teachers.

Thats when I got a little freaked out.
I took a picture of a drop of water, and now the teachers are asking about a UFO? Man, I hope they don't call the papers, or the local TV news!

Thats when I came clean. I told them I didn't mean for it to get out of hand.
Frankly I think some of them were a little pissed because they were conned by an 11 year old.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
That's probably not necessary. The T&C's of ATS have no affect at YouTube. His credibility might be trashed at YouTube.....but here at ATS, I think the poster is starting off on the right foot.

What? No Tar and Feathers?
Dagnabit

'credibility' at youtube is an interesting concept... but many people take things at face value not because they are gullible or stupid, but because they have no way to check on the truth of something, nor the research skills to follow through. Sure this is the 'sheep' mentality... but that is the reality...

Places like ATS have for decades been saying the government is lying to you, so they come to places like you tube to get the answers... but youtube becomes a snake pit of hoaxers...

The more this happens the further we will get away from ANY form of disclosure or truth... there will come a time when no one will believe anything and all we will have left is endless debate with no substance...

Hmmm maybe that IS the goal
If I was working for 'them' I would certainly look into this method...

Besides that...look at the traffic he'll drive here with that link on his page!!! Can you say cha-ching!!!! /

Timing is interesting to be sure with all the intrigue' around here lately... I can see how one MIGHT think its a conspiracy

To the OP...

I'm going with the Tar and Feathers

[edit on 24-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

I gave you a star niniburushock2012. That shot is total nonsense and ridiculous since this hand wants to be specificaly shown by his gods bla bla you are tellin the truth. You know what to do........ BEST to ya!.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceOfLights

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
reply to post by PrinceOfLights

Repeating what you want me to goes against my belief system, therefore I will not repeat it.

I do not believe you then and the others who read this who know me. Sorry sir, untill I see you repeat that I will say that your claim is truly truly a lie from Satan, you surely will remember this post when the soul departs before the angels of God. Unless you otherwise repeat what I have posted I will bless you through my prayers with incense tonight.

An oath being posted on a public forum before all will harm none.

The real god, if one were to exist, would laugh it off since it's such a low priority offense. The gods love tricksters because it is entertainment for them to enjoy the wee little creations run about crazy eyed and sputtering damnation is in the works.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join