It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Some of you may know who I am from youtube under the same username as I am using here. www.youtube.com/NibiruShock2012
The reason I am coming clean about them is that the situation is getting out of control, and as this seems to be one the places where this Planet X and Nibiru subject gets spoken about alot I feel it is the best place to come to and explain the whys/hows. There is another thread or maybe more with my videos in but I only got one reply from someone who didn't believe I am who I say I am. For anyone not familiar with the videos I have linked them below.

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

[edit on 26-5-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So what are you coming clean about? I don't understand. Are you saying that your videos are completely faked? If so do you feel that you have hoaxed an entire community by posting them on YouTube and are now apologizing for your error?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fantastic!!!...Please do tell all...where you got your vids, do you actually believe the hype you are releasing...what do you mean "the situation is getting out of control?"..are you being threatened? are people running for the hills?always interested in hearing an official account of a poster...please do dish...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

These videos have got widespread attention over the internet, places saying that myself and the videos are highly credible, this is not the case. Yes the videos are fake, they are not real photos of Nibiru. Not that some of you would have needed that confirmation. The reason why Im here is to put an end to the debate or my particular videos.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
So what are you coming clean about? I don't understand. Are you saying that your videos are completely faked? If so do you feel that you have hoaxed an entire community by posting them on YouTube and are now apologizing for your error?

I agree, we need more details, because I have no idea what your trying to say...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012

These videos have got widespread attention over the internet, places saying that myself and the videos are highly credible, this is not the case. Yes the videos are fake, they are not real photos of Nibiru. Not that some of you would have needed that confirmation. The reason why Im here is to put an end to the debate or my particular videos.

Ok, if your really him, then thank you for coming clean. It takes a real man to do that. But how do we know if it is you?

Maybe a screenshot of you signed in to the youtube account?

[edit on 22-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by skinnyblaze
Fantastic!!!...Please do tell all...where you got your vids, do you actually believe the hype you are releasing...what do you mean "the situation is getting out of control?"..are you being threatened? are people running for the hills?always interested in hearing an official account of a poster...please do dish...

The videos were made by me, using photoshop. Some people nailed it right away on youtube but this got widely ignored and so many people took the bait and said they believed in them and said they were highly credible. It is just crazy. In the short while they have been on youtube I have now gotten over 1000 subscribers and am now getting 20 to 50 new ones per day as well as 20+ private messages per day.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Would signing into my youtube account and putting a link to this thread on the front page be enough proof for you?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well then good for you for coming clean about what you have posted as to not continue with a hoax.

Of course then there is the conspiracy nut in me that desires absolute proof that you are who you claim to be, and not someone that is very upset at the creator of these videos, and has come here in order to hoax the board with this supposed confession.

NibiruShock2012 you must understand that if what your saying is correct than obviously your credibility would be compromised from the beginning. What would be interesting and would indeed be proof in our minds is if you logged into Youtube and stated that your videos are hoaxes on the videos themselves there instead of on this site. It would be obvious that your claim is legitimate and my first reaction to your statement would be true if you are able to do so.

Otherwise there would be the suspicion that you are an angry youtuber that wants to discredit NibiruShock2012 for his attempt at bringing evidence of Nibiru to the world by coming onto this site claiming you were him and discrediting them here instead of on YouTube.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

Why did you perpetrate such a hoax?

I dont believe in Nibiru theories, but its bloody hoaxers like you that give legitimate seekers of truth a bad name.

Sorry mate, but youll get no sympathy from me. Shame on you

Edit: Unecessary suggestion taken out after clarification from MrPenny

[edit on 22-5-2008 by 44soulslayer]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this is a thing we dont see much of here people fessing up instead of perpetuating. but i believe we will need proof of who you are maybe an admin will be along shortly. i however take you at word value. its good to see this kind of thing and thank you for bringing closure to this long-standing debate.

j.a.g

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I will do that in due course, but for now will logging into the account and putting the link to this particular thread on my channel be enough proof for you that I am NibiruShock2012?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I agree
simply create a 10sec clip on youtube apologizing for the fakes.
It would cement your claims as well as kill off your following.
post the link when you do this.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Why did you perpetrate such a hoax?

I dont believe in Nibiru theories, but its bloody hoaxers like you that give legitimate seekers of truth a bad name.

Sorry mate, but youll get no sympathy from me. Shame on you

Edit: Might I further suggest to any mods reading to ban this user, log his IP and ban him from posting any further on this site. His credibility is now worth less than mud.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by 44soulslayer]

I don't blame you for being angry, but the way I see it is people shouldn't be so stupid and gullible in the first place. You can ban me by all means but I think maybe other people will want to know more before I relieve myself from your presence.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The link to this thread has been put on the my youtube channel. Is this proof for you?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

Would signing into my youtube account and putting a link to this thread on the front page be enough proof for you?

Well of course, it's not for me, it's for you
You know how we won't belive it until we see proof.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

well if you log onto your youtube account and post a link to this thread about it using the NibiruShock2012 login explaining that you have created a hoax then you would do two things.

1 you would be comming clean about your hoax on the youtube community

2 would prove that you are not hoaxing this board.

You will have to understand that people don't like being made fools of and will indeed be angry about this. You should understand that while making fun things that people can enjoy is all well and good one should take the step and make sure that people know right off the bat that this is bogus.

I have done some simmilar things in the past as jokes but made the decided effort to inform people that indeed it is a joke I am setting up before hand. You would be suprised how little people actually read.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The link to this thread has been put on the my youtube channel. Is this proof for you?

Yes, good for you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I have put the link on my youtube channel, people will know.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I don't blame you for being angry, but the way I see it is people shouldn't be so stupid and gullible in the first place. You can ban me by all means but I think maybe other people will want to know more before I relieve myself from your presence.

No I don't think you will be banned, unless you yourself came here and did the hoax, then they might ban you, but coming clean? you deserve to stay and be given the chance, it is a great site.

Plus banning you would not set a good example, nobody will come here and confess.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join