It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thank you this does go far to show your credibility and to make amends on your hoax.

Least you have the decency not to hoax this board as well.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I could have left it running, maybe make more videos about it as the majority of people who have subscribed to me believe the videos to be real, as well a certain websites that have devoted pages to them explaining why they think the videos are highly credible, this is why it's time to come clean and I thought what better place than abovetopsecret to come clean on.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Edit: Might I further suggest to any mods reading to ban this user, log his IP and ban him from posting any further on this site. His credibility is now worth less than mud.

That's probably not necessary. The T&C's of ATS have no affect at YouTube. His credibility might be trashed at YouTube.....but here at ATS, I think the poster is starting off on the right foot.

Besides that...look at the traffic he'll drive here with that link on his page!!! Can you say cha-ching!!!!

[edit on 22-5-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sorry for mouthing off at you Nibiru. Im not fond of hoaxers

I was just wondering, if you wouldnt mind answering this that would be great:

Why did you hoax in the first place? Was it to show that Nibiru theories are silly?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Sorry for mouthing off at you Nibiru. Im not fond of hoaxers

I was just wondering, if you wouldnt mind answering this that would be great:

Why did you hoax in the first place? Was it to show that Nibiru theories are silly?

I can't talk for him, but I would guess a lot of people do it simply for entertainment. It CAN be fun I guess.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
Some of you may know who I am from youtube under the same username as I am using here. www.youtube.com/NibiruShock2012
The reason I am coming clean about them is that the situation is getting out of control, and as this seems to be one the places where this Planet X and Nibiru subject gets spoken about alot I feel it is the best place to come to and explain the whys/hows. There is another thread or maybe more with my videos in but I only got one reply from someone who didn't believe I am who I say I am. For anyone not familiar with the videos I have linked them below.

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

If you say you are who you say you are then why do the info on the youtubes still say "fact".

I don't see anything to indicate you are the owner of the site. Looking for attention from another's creation?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I don't blame you for being angry at hoaxers, as hard as it may be to believe but I also don't like hoaxers. The reason why the videos were done was basically a test, a test to see how many people would believe in something so crazy and take it at face value. What I found is that that instead of the majority not believing in it, they in fact did the opposite. The first video has now well over 200,000 views and thousands of comments and as I said some websites have devoted time and effort into making them look highly credible, this was the real crazy part about it. As I said some people nailed it right away on youtube but more and more people swarmed over the videos and even more started believing them to be real.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I have already proved to people here I am who I say I am, read afew posts back.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

someone is a tad bit late on the thread...

Hi welcome to the rest of the discussion, how are you by the way? He has now posted a link just as he said he would do on the channel part of youtube so that people can come here and see that it's a fake instead of him looking foolish on youtube.

I can see where he is going with this and I guess Welcome to ATS good start by the way.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't know, but I almost smell reverse psychology going on here.

Anyway,

You can ban me by all means but I think maybe other people will want to know more before I relieve myself from your presence.

Know more - what more can you add?

Brei.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Breifne]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

What more do you want to know? Is it often that a hoaxer steps up and comes onto a site like this and holds his hands up?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

I just asked if there was anything else you needed to add - just squeezing the juice.

P.s. It's not ATS you should be coming clean to, but your subscribers.

Brei.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

And they will know when I upload another video telling them it was a hoax. Of course the usual denial will come about from people who will no doubt say I was forced to do this, as they did with the 3rd video I uploaded on my youtube account. Another reason for coming clean here first is alot of people from youtube are members here, including subscribers of mine.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

So, what next for 'NibiruShock2012' in the future - more videos or digging some tunnel to the centre of the earth in anticipation of planet Nibiru?

Good luck.

Brei.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
NibiruShock2012, I would like to know why you think people believing in Nibiru is so "crazy". People have believed in this long before your unfortunate idea of hoaxing. All your hoax has shown is that many people take the idea seriously anyway.

Welcome nonetheless to ATS! Take a look around and you'll see that there are many eminently intelligent people with some very sound ideas about what might generally be considered "crazy" ideas. Who knows, you might even start believing in Nibiru yourself! What amazing irony that would be.

The fact that you have come clean and put a link here on youtube is, in my opinion, a wonderful way of making amends. At least this way some people will have a chance to find some really good info not only on the Nibiru idea but on many other things too, even other hoaxes!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

HAHA of course not. I don't believe in it myself. The most interesting part of this was getting messages off people, people claiming to be government officials, Area 51 employees etc. and some guy claiming to work for CERN that says the Hadron Collider is a Nibiru observatory. I found that to be very humorous, even better than the South Pole idea.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kupios
NibiruShock2012, I would like to know why you think people believing in Nibiru is so "crazy". People have believed in this long before your unfortunate idea of hoaxing. All your hoax has shown is that many people take the idea seriously anyway.

Welcome nonetheless to ATS! Take a look around and you'll see that there are many eminently intelligent people with some very sound ideas about what might generally be considered "crazy" ideas. Who knows, you might even start believing in Nibiru yourself! What amazing irony that would be.

The fact that you have come clean and put a link here on youtube is, in my opinion, a wonderful way of making amends. At least this way some people will have a chance to find some really good info not only on the Nibiru idea but on many other things too, even other hoaxes!

Crazy in the way I went about it, taking what was seen and read at face value. If people wish to believe in such things as Nibiru that's fine. What I found is that certain places seemed to be so desperate for material on this subject that my videos seemed to be 'what they were waiting for' and even going to lengths to make videos about MY videos.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I don't blame you for being angry at hoaxers, as hard as it may be to believe but I also don't like hoaxers. The reason why the videos were done was basically a test, a test to see how many people would believe in something so crazy and take it at face value. What I found is that that instead of the majority not believing in it, they in fact did the opposite. The first video has now well over 200,000 views and thousands of comments and as I said some websites have devoted time and effort into making them look highly credible, this was the real crazy part about it. As I said some people nailed it right away on youtube but more and more people swarmed over the videos and even more started believing them to be real.

A test for what purpose? Why conduct it? It's very well known that people take things at face value, hence the corruption in this world and sites like ATS existing, it's not like you've exposed something new. I don't understand why you did it. What good did you think would come from this test?

Admit it, you did it for self satisfaction right?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
I don't know, but I almost smell reverse psychology going on here.

I am with you on that one.

I do think MrPenny made a good point also. May be the OP has changed his colors, so to speak.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

I have already explained why. If you do not or cannot understand that then I can't help you. It was not done for that reason, or for attention, I do not need attention.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join