It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Quake is the testing of HAARP here is the evidence.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by kdial1

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted something like this on here. Those clouds that you see are a natural thing. It's the prism of the light bouncing off the h2o crystals.

I tried to find a link online about it but was unable to. I don't remember what the name of the phenomenon is, but I've seen a cloud like that before, and a report about it was made on the weather where it was described as rare...It's been talked about as well on chem-trail web sites and people tried to link it up with that conspiracy...

Why is it so hard to accept that earthquakes are part of nature and regular events where plates shift and faults experience movement? I'm not dismissing manipulating weather or plate schemes outright by any means, I'm just pointing out that those clouds may not be the smoking gun here and in fact probably are more related to the way sunlight was refracted...

Hope this helps, and I do wish I could provide the links...maybe someone else recongnizes it and knows the name of the cloud formation?

Is it possible that HAARP also emits some type of light that bounces off the h20 crystals ? I do understand that HAARP works on radio waves. No need to explain that. Just wondering if any light is also emitted. Any ideas ?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

U.S. imports of all Chinese food, agricultural, and seafood products have increased from nearly 0.411 million metric tons (MMT) in 1996 to 1.833 MMT in 2006, a 346% rise. The increase by value was 375%, from $880 million in 1996 to $4.2 billion in 2006. China was the sixth leading foreign supplier of agricultural products to the United States and the second leading seafood supplier in 2006. When seafood values are combined with food and agricultural products, China was the third leading foreign supplier, after Canada and Mexico. Source

$1.4 trillion and counting, going up by about $1 billion per day—that the Chinese government has mostly parked in U.S. Treasury notes. In effect, every person in the (rich) United States has over the past 10 years or so borrowed about $4,000 from someone in the (poor) People’s Republic of China. Source

What would be the motive for anyone to use an advanced weapon on China? Just imagine for a moment that what the thread proposes, by some stretch of the imagination actually happened....what was the motive..and what are the consequences? Contemplate that for a bit.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi, this is a anonymous reply to the China earthquake that might of been caused by HAARP. Is there any way of telling if the HAARP system in Alaska was on, and being used that day? Also I read some where there is another HAARP system the U.S. goverment has made under ground somewhere. Anyway if the Alaska one was off that day the secret one might of did it to China. The strange lights in the sky that day in China are odd. I do think that Russia has a HAARP system also because whatever we have they have. I think the people on ATS should do more investagating before criticizing other peoples opinions on these matters,after all were all in the same boat looking for answers, that our corrupt goverment keeps secret.- long time viewer, first time reply.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

You're making my point penny, The Chinese have us over a barrel economically and they have a back door into our military computer system (supposedly),
so what I'm saying is just like during the cold war we kept the Soviets on good behavior with the doctrine of "mutually assured destruction" just now we can do it without all the mushroom clouds and nasty fall out etc.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by un4gvn1

There's much more balance to the relationship than you may realize. China needs our economy to continue in order to have a market for its cheaply manufactured goods. Their middle class is making great strides, but they still aren't quite up to the level of consumption needed for China's output. The ruling party may not be capitalist geniuses, but I'll bet they're smart enough to realize the consequences of unilaterally removing their own markets.

China's population exceeds the United States population by 1 billion people. That's a June 2007 estimate. Do you really think that "threat" would scare them? And what benefit is it to actually murder several thousand school children? Think of the remote areas where "demonstrations" could have been performed, without massive loss of life or infrastructure, with the same level of implicit threat.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why automatically assume that it must be the USA - and only the USA - to blame? And why assume the worst possible motives? Maybe it was us, but maybe it was a tragic accident. I don't want to give any govt any more credit than is due, and I sure wouldn't trust ours any farther than I could throw them, so of course I cannot and will not rule out HAARP and/or USA involvement. Nor will I assume the worst.

If we have the technology to manipulate weather and other natural disasters, others probably do also. I would even concede that our technology is probably most advanced. Maybe we did do this... but maybe China did it to themselves. Maybe this is part of the technology stolen during the Clinton years (or sold to them, depending on the source). Maybe it had nothing to do with trying to trigger an earthquake... maybe it was some other technological experiment that went horribly, horribly wrong. Maybe it wasn't China at all, but another nation... Iran? North Korea? Russia? There are plenty of bad guys around the globe to choose from.

After Katrina, I heard a guest on C2C saying that it was known that Russia had weather manipulating capabilities, and that they had created Katrina to flex their meteorological muscles. (I'm sorry I don't recall who the guest was so I can give him credit.) He also said you could tell which nation created hurricanes by the name given to it; Katrina, Ivan, etc, were Russian storms. Andrew, Rita, etc., were American.

And as far as the weather, let's take this just a little further, if we really do have that kind of power to control the weather, why are we worried about global warming? Or is our climate change part of a world war waging that we don't even know about? In which case, it may be man-made, but it has nothing to do with our carbon emissions...

In this case, unless and until someone comes up with something a little more concrete, I'll stay in the blame-America-last crowd.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

$1.4 trillion and counting, going up by about $1 billion per day—that the Chinese government has mostly parked in U.S. Treasury notes. In effect, every person in the (rich) United States has over the past 10 years or so borrowed about $4,000 from someone in the (poor) People’s Republic of China. Source

What would be the motive for anyone to use an advanced weapon on China? Just imagine for a moment that what the thread proposes, by some stretch of the imagination actually happened....what was the motive..and what are the consequences? Contemplate that for a bit.

You answered your own question here, but I don't think you know it because your external quote is NOT true. At least the bit, "going up by about $1 billion per day".

You see the Chinese were getting uncomfortable with our debt with them and our falling dollar and failing economy and STOPPED buying treasury bonds and notes several months ago. Look for articles or interviews with Benjamin Fulford (who was offered the job of finance minister for China), he is my source here and knows what he is talking about. (East vs West)

Thus the neo-con nazi leaders of America decided it was time to pay them back with a little show from our "natural disaster" causing HAARP technology.....sound like sci-fi? Yeah, that is part of the propaganda...make it sound to far fetched to be real, when it is infact, REAL.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Optix

Haarp is about studing Ionospheric Physics. HAARP

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I agree with your post. Most people will believe anything that the government or media tells them. Personally, I strongly encourage everyone to do some research on various topics of this world. You will find some interesting facts! I honeslty hope everyone can have an open-mind and not limit their thoughts. Please, keep an open-mind about anything and everything that goes on in this world.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I was overly abrasive I'll admit.But still if you stand back and look there are too many threads move with a similar context of either party not really being able to prove yea or nea.I just grow weary of people(mods) not understanding/recongnizing there own bias.Officially I am sorry for the attitude oozing out of my post it's certainly is not an attribute I wish to convey wrecklessly.And in the future will show more restraint.As for as the topic that was being discussed we could talk about the odds of proper angles for light prism effect in more than one place at different times.There is a reason people visited Alaska area to see the Northern Lights and it certainly is widely known to be the only place to see such a cosmic trick of lights.Any how it's a huge can of worms I sorta have to touch on every single CT out there to even explain my position on this.Perhaps I'm lazy or the task is simply to daunting and overwhelming.My theory of everything I call it and basically I can sum up most every thing (just about)into one huge CT.Much of it would be a rehash I'm sure.Any how that was my reply cyaz..

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This guy seems to think HAARP as weapon is very real.

Benjamin Fulford Interview on Google

Google Video Link

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Interesting post from the OP... good going first try.

All I've got to add is -- when you detonate nukes underground near a fault line... sometimes (least twice now) you get major earthquakes.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

where did you get your info- FOX NEWS?

China and US are allies and cooperating in the global disinfo war to insight fear and chaos and lower the population-3k+ 911 here, 100k Myanmar there 10 k China. I have chemtrail photos from my China trip on 2007 at Guilin 7 Star Animal Park above a rock dedicated by X Pres Clinton to China for environmental progress!?!

Is any one asking a geologist about the likelihood of faults in the area of the earthquake?

If anomalous lights were present before and after earthquakes- wouldn't we see something in earlier period paintings, isn't it a phenomenon with in the last 50 years? around the time of the original HAARP experiments?

someone really needs to filter these non substance remarks possibly foot note them at the end of the thread...

Babcha

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
DAMN! Those are some pretty cool clouds! Guys and gals, i am 33, and gotinto astronomy when i was 11. At age 10 and up i got VERY into weather. I remember a book i had read, about geology, earthquakes, and in fact, it talked about signs of a coming earthquake.. animals running, rivers or ponds suddenly overflowing, birds in massive flcoks heading in 1 direction. Apparently, the sky can also give us heads up.. IF we know what to look for. Rarely, lightning is one source, 2nd, rainbows..it didnt specify what kinda rainbows, aka, the rainblow clouds vs. an actual rainbow, but suposed to be a sign of earthquake on its way. Book was printed in mid 80's liike around 1984/1985. Those clouds coul be becuase of HAARP, or maybe a nichola Telsa machine too...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I think the people on ATS should do more investagating before criticizing other peoples opinions on these matters,after all were all in the same boat looking for answers, that our corrupt goverment keeps secret.- long time viewer, first time reply.

Ok. That's a great idea. Let's do some serious scientific investigation from the comfort of our homes or offices in front of the computer. You know the Internet has all the things we need to know the things that goes around the world without EVER going out to the real world and doing ANY field investigations EVER.

Wow I think the researchers in the world who are all trying to figure out what went wrong and how the earthquake happened are a bunch of fools for conducting their own scientific research and field research compiled from REAL researchers and REAL scientists with data not published on the Internet yet. These real scientists are all fools for not piggybacking on data floating around in the Internet which is not entirely reliable from sources not entirely known and with agendas that who knows what.

Isn't the Internet marvelous? Isn't not going outside conducting REAL physical investigation great? Isn't taking information from ambiguous sources
floating around in the Internet the BEST scientific method EVER?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Wow, I just watched Ben Fulford's video, can't believe he just called out people to assassinate the heads of the secret government. I mean whose to say who is or isn't part of that government, that's a slippery slope there Ben, yikes.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
My personal gut feeling is that the cylone,earthquake and tsunami were created using technology that has either been back engineered from elsewhere or given to us in exchange for something else.

Taking into account that the effected areas were steeped in poverty beforehand and that it is suggested that part of the NWO is about 'getting rid' of a large amount of the population its just to much of a coincedence to me and with everything that has been going on lately.

This would have been a great demonstration of strength to convince other parties who were sitting on the NWO fence to 'be with us' or 'against us'

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I honestly think USGS and other organisations are wasting their resources. This thread proves beyond a shodow of a doubt they are wasting their time and resources. Who needs million dollar scientific equipment and qualified scientists?

All you need are a bunch of people living in their mothers basement, some Youtube videos, a bunch of conspiracy websites with their own agendas citing book/dvd selling kooks and your wild imagination and all the worlds mysteries are solved! Wow! I never knew scientific research can be so easy!

Starred and flagged!

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by jetxnet

where did you get your info- FOX NEWS?

China and US are allies and cooperating in the global disinfo war to insight fear and chaos and lower the population-3k+ 911 here, 100k Myanmar there 10 k China. I have chemtrail photos from my China trip on 2007 at Guilin 7 Star Animal Park above a rock dedicated by X Pres Clinton to China for environmental progress!?!

If anomalous lights were present before and after earthquakes- wouldn't we see something in earlier period paintings, isn't it a phenomenon with in the last 50 years? around the time of the original HAARP experiments?

Babcha

Where did you get your info to point that it was HAARP?

The skunk works?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join