It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Quake is the testing of HAARP here is the evidence.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I apologize for my undetailed theory (my first theory)

I'll consider myself vindicated. Considering you feel the need to discard the previous claptrap as your "first theory". And that you felt compelled to "ignore" me rather than face some questions. Doesn't matter, you couldn't answer them anyway.

Now your thread is in Skunkworks.....shucks, I can't hammer you here in an effort to get you to support your evidence with some sense. That's okay, as far as I'm concerned, your theory is already discredited.

Have fun.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Aurora's are very easy to differentiate from clouds. From your own posted images the difference should be apparent. I live where we see aurora's often.

You will notice those clouds are the same colors as a rainbow. ROY G. BIV is how I learned to remember the colors.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and lastly Violet.

You can see the same effect by using a prism and you probably had it demonstrated in one of your early science classes in school. There is no relationship between the two. HAARP, even if it did have some sinister purpose, would not be responsible for what is in those pictures. Ice particles acting like prism would have that effect.

People who are serious about these topics should learn about these very natural, although rare sights in the sky. Sun-dogs are often mis-characterized by less than honest people throughout the Internet as well. Up here they are more commonly seen but when people see them in other area's they don't know what they are and are easily fooled. The Internet is full of lies and nothing should be taken at face value just because they post an odd picture.

I had the good fortune to see full on sun-dogs along with the little accompanying rainbows, mirrored on both sides of the sky. They were very vivid and I can see how they could be misunderstood had I not known beforehand what they are. The Niburu crowd often falsely uses these as evidence to trick people, or fool themselves; I'm not sure which

Another thing I've seen one time up here is the Sun's rays coming from the wrong side of the sky. The cause of all these things are ice particles in the sky acting like little lenses and as they get near the horizon their density causes all kinds of weird effects.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here is a great example of what those photo's are showing-

Source.

June 19, 2006—It looks like a rainbow that's been set on fire, but this phenomenon is as cold as ice.

Known in the weather world as a circumhorizontal arc, this rare sight was caught on film on June 3 as it hung over northern Idaho near the Washington State border (map of Idaho).

The arc isn't a rainbow in the traditional sense—it is caused by light passing through wispy, high-altitude cirrus clouds. The sight occurs only when the sun is very high in the sky (more than 58° above the horizon). What's more, the hexagonal ice crystals that make up cirrus clouds must be shaped like thick plates with their faces parallel to the ground.

Click on the image link. It's quite spectacular.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Dont be so harsh on the guy. He stated its his first attempt at creating a thread and investigating a theory.

He may have got it wrong, but points for trying.

IF and thats a big if, it an be proven those pictures where actually taken before the EQ in China, then sun dogs or not, it is something worthy of investigation.

I say good going on your first shot at thinking outside the box. Whether you've got it right or not.

Its good to know there are switched on people here who can share their knowledge and right the wrong theories some have. They are needed just as much as those who think outside the box. Unfortunately sometimes one or more can be a little harsh in proving or disproving someone's theory.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh please.
Here we go again, everytime there is a earthquake,or a natural catastrophe
it's the DUMN GUVURNMUNTS fault.

''The thing is that it is a normal, well known and quite frequent weather phenomenen called iridescence also known as irisation.

Its caused when similiar sized water or ice droplets in clouds, diffract sunlight giving the cloud brilliant rainbow colours. It occurs in random patches and/ or at the edge of forming cloud structures. The clouds it occurs in are altocumulus, cirrocumulus and very frequently in lenticular clouds (type of altocumulus)''

Source
(thx to Oz)

But earthquake light also happen time to time.
Those too have nothing to do with HAARP or whatever evil government.

They are cause by the crushing of rocks containing quartz due to the movement of tectonic plate. This crushing produce piezoelectricity. This piezoelectricity create a magnetic field. This magnetic field in the atmosphere have the same effect as an aurora borealis.

Here 3 exemple of this happening in Peru

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hi there humans!!!
First of all couses is the "butterfly"
2nd couse is the tectonic movement an the enormous presure from naighbor tectonic plates. 3 couse natural phenomenon see attached site:
news.nationalgeographic.com... , or check over about 261,000 pictures on the internet....
Resarch, Try, Belive is my Moto

i agree about your conserns but you do not convinsed me yet!!!
try one more!!! regards symvoulos.net

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Am just wondering if someone on this thread could point me at some actual factual evidence that these two videos were taken at the times and places claimed, because I can't find it anywhere in whats provided.

Also, it may be worth looking at this Sun Dogs because thats all those photos show to me.

If this turns out just to be theory, then the thread will be moved to Skunk Works as that forum is designed for speculation of such nature.

And you should not be a mod then because you are biased these do not look anything like sundogs and i cant even believe you threatened to have this move to the joke area HAARP is no joke and you can not prove either way nor can I , but is this not the place to discuss theories and such to deny ignorance not roll in it.Pathetic judgement on your part.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wanna hear more about HAARP, please. I always thought that the VLF (very low frequency) and multiple-harmonic hipower frequencies of HAARP were responsible for triggering seismic events, as well as distorting volumes of atmospheric elements for fun and profit.

I'm still not really sure that HAARP represents more than one gigantic play-toy for the powers that be. Sure, if it works like the original poster says it works, it could cause mass destruction on a scale never seen before by human intervention....BUT, can it cook a bag of Orville Redenbacher's microwave popcorn without burning too many kernels. I like mine cooked all the way.

Additionally, HAARP as a weather "observatory" should be a pretty powerful tool in data set collection and if it is what it appears to be, is likely just that: something to further refine our understanding of this planet's weather. Does it have the almighty power of earth shakin' and scarin' off Flipper and his cetacean friends from across the ocean? Who gives a flip???

File it under the same category as E. Bola, Hydrogen Bomb and Assorted other outrageous weapons I can't fathom and sane people wouldn't use...maybe.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I presented this same type of theory in the Fragile Earth forum on May 12.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As a musican, I know the power of harmonics, or mathematically speaking, co-related waves built upon regenerative signal processing. Okay, my guitar doesn't do that exactly, but does HAARP do that?

Is it possible to have a machine produce waves that successively reproduce back onto themselves so that the sum total energy of those energy waves is massive? If so, could this power then be focused on rock and mineral below the ground so that it causes slippage to occur along fault lines?

When phrased like that, seems possible I suppose. But I'm no genius. I only read stuff on here and post my opinions. It's probably just a weather antenna. You know, hurricanes and storms and stuff...

(sounds of whistling in the dark....)

Anyone for a game of checkers?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I was also going to bring up the earthquake lights issue. Those pictures however, don't look like earthquake lights to me. Do they to you?

Thanks for getting the information on those clouds. I checked back on here to see if anyone found out what they are called. That's what I see there.

Another strange twist to the earthquake is that China is saying about 40,000 dead, but reports have said that more than a million and a half homes collapsed...unfortunately, I'm affraid we will evenutually see a much larger death toll. I really feel for the people who lost everything including loved ones.

Also I heard on C2C the other night that in the earthquake area there reports of massive amounts of frogs showing up....and recently in Bakersfield CA. reports of the same are coming in. Also missing animal reports are things to watch...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
reply to post by MrPenny

You obviously do not get it....and have no intention of understaniding it with your utter disregard for me. So, I will let you get the last word in then congrats on being put on my ignore list.

I apologize to everyone else for the disruption in this thread.

More research on the HAARP earthquake connection soon....Have to compile it all.

-Kdial1

Let me get this straight. You are going to put this person on your ignore list simply because he (or she) challenged you to put forth an argument based facts, logic, and intelligent reasoning? That sounds really mature to me. You must be all of about what…15 years old…right?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
And you should not be a mod then because you are biased these do not look anything like sundogs and i cant even believe you threatened to have this move to the joke area HAARP is no joke and you can not prove either way nor can I , but is this not the place to discuss theories and such to deny ignorance not roll in it.Pathetic judgement on your part.

Skunk Works is NOT a joke area, and if you think it is you are sadly misguided. It is a place for theoretical discussions about theoretical issues - and this is one of them.

I quoted the criteria for both sets of forums in my posts above.

If you believe my judgement is wrong, please file a complaint using the complaint/suggestion button linked off your member centre, and one of the super mods or admins will look at the issue again.

As for them not looking like Sun Dogs, I completely disagree, they DO look like them, but I'm not saying they definitely are, and I also speculated that they may be earth lights which are relatively common in areas of seismic activity.

How about you address both of those issues, or back up your the HAAP with some sound facts and proper links showing some definite ties to this event instead of displaying the attitude you are doing?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
From what I have read on here and im not familiar with weather phenominon. Dont the sun dogs or aura effect only occur when the sun is at 58 degree height? If so is there a way to check where in the sky sun was located to see if the effect was caused by the sun bouncing off of ice particles or from the qurtz rocks grinding against each other creating the piezio effect? Personally I would go with the quartz theory myself. Just an avenue to persue...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
IMO I don't think it was a "test" of HAARP it was a warning shot.

"You screw with our economy and we've got more where this came from."

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by un4gvn1

un4.....even THIS corrupt, illegal and never-elected Adminstration couldn't be that evil...100's of thousands dead....

Could someone stop the hysteria, and actually post what the acronym 'HAARP' actually means?? Off the top of my head, it involves high altitude atmospheric research...no mention of Earthquake prediliction abilities...

Thing is, we all should do some research into the study of plate tectonics, and the nature of how the Earth's crust is consisting of seven major 'plates' floating on the hot mantle, moving together, sticking, buliding pressure and letting go suddenly...and subduction eventually occurs.

Every documentary about it invariably mentions the 'ring of fire'....the Pacific Plate is huge!

Until more evidence comes to light, I'm thinking it's just the natural processes of Earth's constantly shifting and changing surface....we only live for 7 or 8 decades, this has been going on for billions of years, at a centimeter or two per year, more when something 'slips'....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi, I will like to contribute to your discussion about HAARP and its connection with seismic events.

About the lights that are seen before earthquakes is something that is known since ancient times, there are many references about this strange brilliance, a kind of aureole, that seems to emerge from the place where hours later it happens a strong seismic movement.

There are scientific researches on this phenomenon and seem that the must accepted explanation is that all earthquake in a certain sense is preceded by a very strong alteration of the terrestrial magnetic field in that zone of the terrestrial crust.

This unusual variation could to have to that the fused material that constitutes the magma is electrically loaded. In fact the magma is an enormous flow of electrical charges that circulates in the subsoil, thus when the pressure that produces it increases, this alters the magnetic field of the local planet.

It is frequent that these lights seem points moving in the middle of an aureole of very intense colour red, seemed to which can be appreciated some times in the dusks under certain metereologic conditions.

In China much in the study of the variations of the magnetic field has advanced to predict sysmic events, as much that already it has been possible successfully to foretell some earthquakes and until evacuating whole populations before they happen.

In this last earthquake in particular I have not read yet what happend, why that city was not monitored by their scientists. Even it is probable that the variation of the magnetic field was so quick that could allow to react on time, ... well there are many questions that only the time can respond.

The Chinese system is based on the observation of the levels of stress or alterations of the normal behaviour of animals that are very sensible to the magnetic field, particularly fish and some birds, like the doves and wild ducks.

Well this another proof that the Animals sometimes are more smart that the human being to assure their survival and can teach us a lot of important lessons. I am convinced that there are many secrets hidden in the Non human Intelligences & in particular in the Animals that even our Technology is unable to imitate.

It is interesting to recall that many of the most advanced Technologic advances of our civilization came precisely from the observation of the animals, like the Radar, Sonar, the helicopter, the camouflage and the glider.

If you would like to know why I am so interested in this topic I invite you to visit my threads at BTS. I am a psychic interested in part in natural phenomenon and how can monitore them but also that has been working through extransensorial perception in predictions of the future.

here are my threads:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

In particular I think this one of the explanation of catasthropic seismic events of our time is something that you could find interesting:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thanks for your atention,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
HAARP = High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
HAARP HomePage

I believe this theory of HAARP use requires some serious consideration. Do not be discouraged by the attempt to discredit this theory by the usual gang of so-called experts with a gang of shills to back them. This is the internet, just because they have a cloud as an avatar or "weatherman" in their name doesnt make them an authority here on ATS, cause for all we know, they are fake and spreading disinfo trying to diffuse a possible real conspiracy.

Earthquake clouds or more specifically Earthquake lights have been reported in a number of recent major earthquakes, NOT just the one in China.

Check these links out...
Wiki: Earthquake Lights
USA Today: Earthquake Rainbow Over China

[edit on (5/22/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

AllSeeing....

Your avatar....aviator??

Sorry, maybe should have sent a U2U....but, I'm just really curious, since you mentioned a potentional of ... how did you say it again?

'naysayers'?? No....but your implication, though not specific, seemed obvious to refer to someone....hope it wasn't me, a fellow aviator....

WW

post script....scroll up to see my thoughts, aka 'opinions' about earthquakes. And have yet to see a full acronym translation of 'HAARP'

second script...post, post...sensors placed by Apollo have transmitted back 'moonquakes'....admittedly, from deliberately crashing the ascent lunar stages into the Moon's surface, in order to measure the geology....or, 'selenology' of the Moon...I know, seems off, but try to deny it.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by AllSeeingI

...And have yet to see a full acronym translation of 'HAARP'

HAARP = High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join