It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Quake is the testing of HAARP here is the evidence.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
Is HAARP about changing the weather? How does this cause a earthquake, sorry for my ignorance on it.

HAARP is simply really cool science. It has no sinister purpose even though some conspiracy nutballs think otherwise.

HAARP

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Apparently, there was some forewarning that the earthquake was coming...

From Wikipedia: On May 9, 2008, three days before the catastrophic Wenchuan earthquake, a news release on the Sichuan provincial government's official website[8] (the web page was later removed) somehow reported a predication of a "gigantic" earthquake in Aba prefecture, where the actual epicenter Wenchuan is located. The news said the prediction had been "clarified by local officials as a rumor and residents were persuaded to go back to their normal livings." The timing, the location and the magnitude of the "rumor" prediction provided surprising accuracies, raising attentions to the underground earthquake prediction capability in China.

A controversial and alternative earthquake prediction theory in China, "drought earthquake" methodology established by seismologist Geng Qingguo (耿庆国) in 1970s states that if a region undergoes droughts for one to three years, a severe earthquake may follow. The longer the drought period, the more severe the earthquake. Together, with four other (unidentified)parameters, earthquake predictions can be narrowed down to defined areas, magnitudes and dates. The fact is that the Wenchuan region had suffered from droughts for almost three years before the earthquake. On May 13, 2008, one day after the Wenchuan Earthquake, a blogger said that on April 26, 2008, Geng Qing Guo predicted that a 7+ magnitude earthquake would shake the Aba county on May 8th, plus minus 10 days.[9] Unfortunately, this prediction had again been completely ignored.
(en.wikipedia.org...)

A couple more references for the record:

China Earthquake Predicted but Quashed as Rumour by Authorities (photo)
(chinaview.wordpress.com...)

Chinese Experts Predicted the Earthquake Three Times
(en.epochtimes.com...)

Additional cloud photos prior to earthquake, just 'cause they're cool:
(pinewooddesign.co.uk...)

How does this fit in with the blame America first HAARP theory? Has China really been able to hone their earthquake predictions based on their understanding of HAARP's operational principles? Or because they have the same technology? If so, and they knew we were sending a whopper their way, why did they let this happen? And why aren't they exposing us to the world - which already hates us and would happily believe the worst - for the evil geniuses we are? How do they benefit by keeping silent?

How 'bout this: Maybe China has the same technology, more or less or equally advanced as our own, and they're responsible for the spate of earthquakes we've been having in the midwest... So this was just payback by the USA, and we decided to really make it count and took out their nuclear headquarters... China saw it coming, but let it happen because, well, uh, they didn't really want all that nuclear stuff anyway? They already had too many mouths to feed and they're just cruel and heartless that way? They want the publicity and/or sympathy so people don't hold the atrocities in Tibet against them? They didn't have enough to worry about with the upcoming Olympics?

Or perhaps China is actually onto something in predicting earthquakes, but didn't trust their own wisdom and instincts, and have suffered the most tragic consequences. And yet, from this tragedy could come a tremendous learning opportunity - such as studying these unusual cloud formations, studying the ratio of droughts to earthquakes, observing animal behavior - which could go a long way towards saving lives in future earthquakes (which is only going to get worse from here). Kneejerk how-can-we-blame-America-first reactions to everything will only squander these opportunities, not to mention precious lives.

Here's hoping that the powers-that-be who can actually

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the most controversial Videos on the subject..

LaRouchePAC:
Video explaines The Earthquake; and how it will bring WWIII.

The plot and the earthquake.

Re:The plot and the earthquake.
This was found on youtube as a responce to the original..

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I also opened a thread on this, with a Video link to those odd colors. I still think it was man made!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The main concern I have with this being a HAARP attack (of which i am inclined to agree) is that the asian secret societies levied a warning on the western illuminati via Benjamin Fulford (if you believe his testimony which I for one do).

Therefore if this is an attack between differing sects (as opposed to an inside job ala 9/11) then what in the hell are the chinese gonna do in retaliation.. Anything they will do will only kill everyday people whilst these different groups flex their muscles from safe locations whilst using all this hidden technology.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
sorry if i missed this but are you saying the U.S used the haarp on china?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Native Americans observed what they called "serpent clouds" before earthquakes. Also, those colored clouds, sometimes in semi-circles, have been observed in the sky before earthquakes for years and years. I am going to go look now, and see how long HAARP has been in existence. Certainly not since native american times...lol

Just putting my two cents in. BTW: the theory that "They" are out to kill us all has never made sense to me. Who would make/buy all the products? They would be killing off their fan base. They would be shooting themselves in the proverbial foot/feet, whatever. Am I naive??

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i beleive that it was haarp that distroyed Chine, the things we find to explain this like common science explanation, are they all previously set up by higher operations i.e illuminati, i believe this because ive learned that the level of the lie goes well deep. yes eathquakes are an act of the One, but since the 1930s onwards earthquakes have been more frequent and much more damaging. the truth will be out soon, what lie will they tell us next. truly i love them all, but i dont except what they do......

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
People are still being pulled out of the rubble, it is such a sad time and yet, this thread disregards the suffering and has absolutely no respect for those people to make a claim such as this.

If you were in the Province, would you approach the Chinese People who are grieving and say this to them?

Where is the compassion and respect for the Chinese People who are suffering?

Couldn't you at least wait until the three day mourning period was over before you start gaining points?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Excuse me?!?! I am mourning for them right now....do not come in here and start stuffing words into our mouth's saying we do not care.

Any person that does not mourn and pray for every single human being that is affected by this devastating event is sick.....so please do not come on here and accuse us with such an atrocious accusation.

My prayers go out to every single person and family affected by this tragedy.

-Kdial1

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is rather interesting and something that I've been wondering about myself since the earthquakes in the midwest US. I believe those earthquakes were a bit a test before the wrath that was unleashed on Burma and China.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

So rainbow clouds are your "evidence"?

Even if I pulled my pants down so I could count to twenty-one, it still wouldn't be enough to count how many times I've seen this. And I live in California.

No earthquakes ever happened after my seeing it.

It's nothing more than the angle between the sun, the cloud, and someones eyes that makes that happen.

Whenever you have the time, watch the clouds in the sky. Especially at sunrise or sunset.

My job puts me outdoors more than others, so I see it more than others, but it's normal.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I thought the cyclone was caused by a weapon the first day i heard about it. The Junta in that country were probably getting belligerent with the NWO kinda like Saddam did.

Burma is essentially just used to smuggle kids and drugs from being it is on the coast and ships can dock and i think the Junta wanted a bigger stake or maybe stopped shipments for some reason and they were blasted.

Anyone who thinks HAARP is innocent needs to understand that these systems are never made to help anyone. The nwo poison our food, our air, our water and now frequencies. Its all about control and anything that gets a ton of funding will be used as a control mechanism.

I'm not sure about the earthquake in china but when you look at the destruction of peoples home having to be done in those countries so they can develop these mega factories i can't help but think that this earthquake benefited them more than hurt them. Population reduction, free land, foreign aid, sympathy. To the nwo its almost too good.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americantrucker
reply to post by kdial1

So rainbow clouds are your "evidence"?

Even if I pulled my pants down so I could count to twenty-one, it still wouldn't be enough to count how many times I've seen this. And I live in California.

No earthquakes ever happened after my seeing it.

It's nothing more than the angle between the sun, the cloud, and someones eyes that makes that happen.

Whenever you have the time, watch the clouds in the sky. Especially at sunrise or sunset.

My job puts me outdoors more than others, so I see it more than others, but it's normal.

Do you have any idea how Electromagnetic Radiation (RF) and refraction in the atmosphere works? I have more than enough experience with high powered RF systems (200kW) Yes, this is my job... I Wouldn't be posting this if I didn't have concerns. I will be posting a research paper here in the next few weeks, I realize there is alot of people on here that do not realize how these high power systems work so I will go into detail explaining it all...

-Kdial1

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dudess

Thanks for the links. I'd read about the report on the seismologists in China on Benjamin Fulford's blog, but the sites are in Japanese and Chinese names in Japanese publication are troublesome to locate in English sites. While earthquake by HAARP is very entertaining and plausible, I was very curious about the Committee of Natural Hazard Prediction's ability to "predict" earthquakes.

As for the U.S. being the prime suspect, one only needs to look back in history. It's the only nation to use nuclear arsenal in two different conflicts, i.e., Japan and Iraq, as well as several scores of so called "interventions" delivered to many places for the preservation of the "national security."

Blowing up USS Main to start War with Spain, sending Lusitania full of civilians to be sunk by U-boat, ignoring Australian warning of the Pearl Harbor to sacrifice 2500 of own kind...

Who else?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Why can't the earthquake be exactly that, an earthquake?

It amazes me that whenever a major "NATURAL" disaster occurs, it just has to be something nefarious.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Hey Kdial1,

I don't have the time to read all your thread but there is a possibility that HAARP or a similar device induced the earthquake. The key is to find direct evidence... check the graphs form the HAARP site..

(btw if you havent read the thread I started you definitely should.. link

Keep up the good work..

-Dan

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Dear Firegoggles, "There is a reason people visited Alaska area to see the Northern Lights and it certainly is widely known to be the only place to see such a cosmic trick of lights." No, the Northern Lights cannot only be seen in Alaska. They can also be seen on occasion here in Southern Illinois. I know, because I've witnessed them several times. Just wanted to point this out to everyone. I apologise if that isn't what you were saying and I misunderstood.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
www.debka.com...
check this out!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by kdial1

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted something like this on here. Those clouds that you see are a natural thing. It's the prism of the light bouncing off the h2o crystals.

I tried to find a link online about it but was unable to. I don't remember what the name of the phenomenon is, but I've seen a cloud like that before, and a report about it was made on the weather where it was described as rare...It's been talked about as well on chem-trail web sites and people tried to link it up with that conspiracy...

Why is it so hard to accept that earthquakes are part of nature and regular events where plates shift and faults experience movement? I'm not dismissing manipulating weather or plate schemes outright by any means, I'm just pointing out that those clouds may not be the smoking gun here and in fact probably are more related to the way sunlight was refracted...

Hope this helps, and I do wish I could provide the links...maybe someone else recongnizes it and knows the name of the cloud formation?

That's what I thought and then again, the hits on Birma and China made me think of Haarp also. One does not exclude the other. If Haarp can produce this otherwise normal phenomenon and at the same time create quakes, it is something to look into.

But before pointing fingers at anyone, we should have some Haarp evidence. (pun intended)
Is there a possibility of inside info from Haarp-ers or outside measuring if and when Haarp is active ??
Anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join