It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Quake is the testing of HAARP here is the evidence.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

un4.....even THIS corrupt, illegal and never-elected Adminstration couldn't be that evil...100's of thousands dead....

Really weed, you don't think an administration that's willing to sacrifice thousands of it's own citizens on 9/11 in a false flag event so they can create an enemy for the public to latch onto, enabling them to do whatever they damn well please in the Middle East (oil) would be willing to kill tens of thousands of Chinese in order to persuade the PTB in China from destroying the US economy. The Chinese could take down the US economy fairly easily, they have us by the gonads economically.

I'm not saying the quake in China was caused by a HAARP strike, it could very well be a natural event. I'm simply responding to the title of the thread.

If it was a HAARP strike I'm just saying it wasn't a test it was a message being sent. As in, if you try to take down our economy the next time its Bejieng.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just leaving the lights for a moment and looking for a cause of the earthquakes,there is a valid reason for the earth movement caused by the extreme volume in the three gorge dams. The mass of water in the near proximity must produce a force on fault lines which give way hence earthquake. The clouds may be a piezoelectric effect

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Information Warfare:

- China attacks Pentagon Computers with "Titan Rain"
- US is working on counter offensive

Biological Warfare:

- China attacks US economy with food contamination (Antifreeze in dog food, chicken and fish, Antifreeze in Teethiing Rings, Excess Lead in Makeup etc.)
- US has no counter (waiting)

Weather Warfare:

- US attacks China with HAARP before Olympics
- China has no counter (waiting)

The US wants NWO to move forward, China stands in the way. China wants to move forward with Global Hemogany, the US stands in the way.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
At the end of the day the HAARP theory should not be immediaetly passed off as fiction, like some people are doing here, good on the OP for bringing a potentially serious matter to the fore here on his first post of this type, no need for teh quippy attitudes with him.

HAARP has got some amazing abilities and lets face it, when has a technology come to bear without the government thinking, how can we use this as a weapon?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by un4gvn1
reply to post by weedwhacker

un4.....even THIS corrupt, illegal and never-elected Adminstration couldn't be that evil...100's of thousands dead....

Really weed, you don't think an administration that's willing to sacrifice thousands of it's own citizens on 9/11 in a false flag event so they can create an enemy for the public to latch onto, enabling them to do whatever they damn well please in the Middle East (oil) would be willing to kill tens of thousands of Chinese in order to persuade the PTB in China from destroying the US economy. The Chinese could take down the US economy fairly easily, they have us by the gonads economically.

I'm not saying the quake in China was caused by a HAARP strike, it could very well be a natural event. I'm simply responding to the title of the thread.

If it was a HAARP strike I'm just saying it wasn't a test it was a message being sent. As in, if you try to take down our economy the next time its Bejieng.

EXACTLY, The genuine inhuman "evil" of these people is there for all to see.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yeah, HAARP is weather warfare. It can cause Cloud Ionization like that seen before the quake. Earthquakes are not known to cause this, it is only a theory in recent decades in trying to explain why Ionization appears *sometimes* before Earthquakes.

The US has had HAARP for over 30 years, or at least started it before back then. It is quite advanced.

A country that can produce the B2 Bomber in the 1980s can surely start mastering weather warfare by 2010.

China is just trying to catch up, but are focusing on different areas like Information Warfare and Laser technology for knocking out Satellites.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Dark Knight anyone?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
While we cant be sure whether HAARP caused the earthquake in China or not (well, it is possible, after all, the russians have been working on the tectonic weapon since the 70s), we can be sure the pretty coloured cloud in the pictures is a fire rainbow. Not a sun dog, a fire rainbow. And those are naturally occuring phenomena. I have witnessed such a fire rainbow in Berlin, Germany about 2 years ago, i took plenty of pictures, and no earthquake took place in the following days, not in Germany or anywhere in Europe for that matter.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The God has the power to judgment it.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnycool
The God has the power to judgment it.

Seriously, what do you mean by this?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It could possibly be HAARP I certainly think HAARP was used to trigger the Earthquake in Pakistan, and possibly Iran.

But the clouds shown here are naturally fromed by ice in high cirrus clouds as we discussed in this ATS thread

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
It could possibly be HAARP I certainly think HAARP was used to trigger the Earthquake in Pakistan, and possibly Iran.

But the clouds shown here are naturally fromed by ice in high cirrus clouds as we discussed in this ATS thread

No, what youre trying to say here is the clouds shown here COULD be naturally formed by ice crystals in high cirrus clouds.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Outlawstar]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

- Santa Claus attacks the Easter Bunny with excessive gift wrap
- Easter Bunny retaliates by kidnapping Uncle Sam in a giant basket and demanding candy cane ransom
- Jack Frost freezes all cherry trees on July 4th in an apparent random act
- Tooth Fairy calls for an end to the fighting by giving out floss, toothpaste and electric toothbrushes that play "Havah Nagila" while you brush.

Okay, this is a bit over the top (puts pinky to lips)....OR IS IT??????

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
...and yes, the Tooth Fairy is Jewish. Don't ask her what she does with the teeth. It's disgusting.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by twiggz

neverknwo.gnn.tv...
I posted A story on this as well four days ago after watching A story on CNN that went into detail about how government officials had launched an investigation into this earthquke involving spies and other military intelligiance. Reported as well was the fact that the epicenter of the 7.8 earthquake was in the middle of three secret nuclear facilities. China is A contolled N.W.O experiment for all covert black op experiments such as gender specific biological disease's such as SARS. population control, and the list goes on. This may also be an answer to the fact that China has threatened to call in their marker on the Trillions of dollars owed to them and that the could have A substantial effect on the dollar. Was it not recently that China was brought to its knees by of all things A Ice Storm? By the way the website that I first posted on now says "Bandwidth server has exceeded limit". Hide in plain sight.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
ATS users should stop considering debunking as a sport. As the OP says, we are a community made of people smart enough not to swallow the mainstream media lies, but we are so unconsciously formatted to do so that even in here we read obsessional debunkers, who bash other's opinions just for the thrill of feeling more important. Of course, lots of theories are junk, (reptilians,what a joke) but hey, what's wrong talking about it?

Given the outstanding progress in weather-studying and space research, I wouldn't be surprised if in my old days I'm told that a bunch of hardcore scientists manipulated weather for national security purposes...and that they had to experiment their stuff. We'll probably be told it was for our safety...I'd be happier if my safety didn't cost so much lives...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I'm new on ATS but is there a way to flag-down something? I feel like I wasted my time reading and commenting on this one and would have liked to flag it down so that others wouldn't see it show up on their monitor list.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitrobandit
reply to post by kdial1

I'm new on ATS but is there a way to flag-down something? I feel like I wasted my time reading and commenting on this one and would have liked to flag it down so that others wouldn't see it show up on their monitor list.

en.wikipedia.org...

No, you can't "flag down" something. That would just lead to "flagging wards" and we don't need that. Besides, something that you feel is a waste of time might be quite important to someone else.

And welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
From Wiki:
"A debunker is an individual who discredits and exposes claims as being false, exaggerated, unscientific or pretentious."

Out of the four criteria, I would entertain the notion that at least two fit for this thread: i.e., exaggerated and unscientific.

The fact is that HAARP is classified for a reason. Whatever that reason is, we'll find out but likely not by way of tens of thousands of innocent victims dying simply cuz its a cool death ray or because evil reigns supreme.

Another fact is that on occasion, threads in this forum need directional adjustment which translates into braking. And, if I may be so bold, due to the thin nature of the claims posted SO FAR on this thread, I put my two cents in because the majority of people contributing to this topic seem smart. Smart enough to devote their time and talents elsewhere on the board.

IMHO, forgive the bullocks if you're a mod and mind my saying so if you're a regular joe with an opinion.

Postscript: I really enjoy mulling over technology topics like this one and hate to see the ideas die because somebody (like myself) strongly objects to what's been read. In the end, don't whine - post.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
to the OP great job and post we need more posts like yours

I think it is entirely plausible that we did create a catalyst for this earthquake and maybe others...

my only thought is that if we know so much about HAARP and there are books out like "Angels Dont Play This HAARP" by Dr. Nick Begich that are very very technical then I have a problem with the US purposely doing this because the Chinese would easily be able to build there own antennae system and return the favor...

now that takes into account the assumption that the Chinese know about HAARP, (which im sure they do) but also that they know that we are doing this with HAARP which could be a whole other thing.

Like I said above I think this is entirely plausible but I wanted to present my "devils advocate" point of view.

(also from what I understand the tech behind HAARP comes from mostly Tesla's work which was confiscated after his death ((apparently it wasnt much written down thouh)) so that would lead me to believe that the chinese could be missing some crucial information to the proper building of a HAARP system and would lend to the credibility of the original claim)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join