It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Bain & Justin Case: From the Source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Martin and I thought it would be a good idea to start a discussion thread that would allow you talk with with us about any subject that happens to be on your mind. We'll use this thread to post our own thoughts on a variety of topics, too. Who knows? You might get to know us a little better.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well that's nice of you...but

who are you and what are your qualifications to be discussing this topic ?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Justin_Case

Good idea . I suggest that either you or Martin get the ball rolling with a question or two . The AP Show certainly cant be accused of being US centric or having a narrow view of the world .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
The AP Show certainly cant be accused of being US centric or having a narrow view of the world .

Martin and I spent a lot of time talking to people far up the food chain, well before we went "on the air."

I can't speak for Martin, but I can speak for myself.

ATS is based in the U.S. Demographically, the largest audience share comes from the U.S. We can't help a certain amount of Amero-centrism. Martin and I get plenty of mail on this topic. The whole point in selecting co-hosts from different countries was to provide a "different" perspective than what you'd hear on many radio stations.

The show's title is intended to let new listeners know right off that they'll be in for something that IS different. I've sampled A LOT of political podcasts, and I can tell you from my research that what Martin and I do is rare, even though our format is very conventional.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well of there is a focus on US topics that is only natural . However that hasn't prevented a diverse range of views from being presented . You only have to listen to the member interviews for proof of this . Members being able to suggest or get special guest interviews can only help in this regard . I have already put suggestion for special guest on a past AP show thread.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We have two British interivews coming up, back to back because that's how we could schedule them. We're doing what we can to get more from otehr parts of the world, and from the United States.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi, folks. Just to let you know, we are scheduling interivews just three or four weeks in advance. We've got a list of people that w're trying to reach, in no particular order. We're acting on suggestions as we get them. If you have a hot lead for a story, please let us know by posting in this thread, or by u2u. Martin and I will be glad to hear from you.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Will members be able to ask AP show guests questions live like they are now able to do with the ATS Mix show ?

If your not sure what I am talking about then see this thread .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Martin and I are thinking about doing an extra podcast. We thought it might be fun to just sit down and chew the fat without any time limits. No commercials, and no sound effects. Just us.

What do you all think about that? Are there any questions you'd like to ask? Anything you want to hear us talk about? If so, post it here.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Justin_Case]

top topics

join