It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Your Favorite Guest A Question LIVE! Be A VIP HOST MEMBER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This Was FIRST DONE On The BRENT SPINER Interview

Well, after Johnny and I have discussed this, we are going to implement a new thing in the Guest Interviews that we will be doing in the future. This thread is to tell you what is involved and will be required of you if you POST that you want to be on the list of AboveTopSecret.Com VIP HOST MEMBERS who will be given the opportunity to conference in with Johnny, I and a Guest allowing YOU to talk to the Guest LIVE and ask your question.

Unfortunately, this is ONLY for those of you who are not paranoid

BEFORE YOU SIGN UP – YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING.

1. When the time comes and there is a guest you want to be involved with, you must be willing to E-MAIL or U2U a confidential LAND LINE NUMBER (Cells Are Lousy Quality) or a SKYPE ACCOUNT, to me and be able to be connected to Johnny, I and the Guest, at the day and time of the interview (which we know in advance and will post in future Guest Threads).

2. Call our TOLL FREE ATS MIX Show HOT LINE at 1-877-417-2204 and ASK YOUR QUESTION IN YOUR OWN VOICE where it will be edited in during post production where it sounds like you are in our studio LIVE and are asking the Guest LIVE.

Obviously, you will have more fun talking LIVE to the guest of your choice, but hey, being the Number One Conspiracy Website in the world, we understand the Paranoia factor too.

OUR PR FIRM now has a VIP Guest List of who Johnny and I want for future shows and, although I can’t give you any names until they are firmed up...... let’s just say they would be along the same line as such previous guests as Jesse Ventura, Graham Hancock, Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr., Shirley MacLaine, Stanton Friedman, Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich, Brent Spiner and others we have done over the past year. If you haven’t posted a GUEST REQUEST in the GUEST FORUM of ATS MIX, then go ahead and post who you would like the PR FIRM to pursue for the ATS MIX show.

The way we are going to work this is by PRIORITY. Those giving us a Land Line or Skype Account will have first priority. Those that want to leave a Message, we will pick the BEST ONE of those received for a particular Guest.

So that’s it. IF you are willing to do one of the two, POST YOUR DESIRE TO PARTICIPATE HERE! Then pay attention to the Guest Threads that will be posted in the future and we will contact you or post accordingly on that thread.

PLEASE be sure to include in your post here:

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE LIVE –OR- I WANT TO PARTICIPATE VIA CALL IN.

This will prevent us wasting a bunch of time in informing the VIP HOST MEMBERS of the opportunities that will be forthcoming.

Dave

Here is your FIRST OPPORTUNITY - POST NOW!.

SIMON GRAY – JUNE 10TH, 2008 – 1 P.M. Pacific Standard Time (Approximately). Simon’s in the UK.

Keep This Thread ALIVE - FLAG & STAR The MUTHA!

[edit on 6/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have a question .

Will this service be extended to the BTS Mix and the AP Show ?

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
1-877-417-2204

877 numbers are always calling me about my student loans. If you know these people please tell them to stop, the check is in the mail.

But seriously I don't have access to a land line, how early in advance should one call? I wish to participate, but I can only do it via call in.

[edit on (6/9/0808 by PistolPete]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

That is up to them.... this is ATS MIX.

Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PistolPete

We do our interviews through Skype Pro, which is a CALL OUT service. We can connect to anyone, anywhere in the world if we have a number. A person MUST be on the line with us when we connect to the guest. PERIOD.

Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So this is gonna be a worldwide thing, just asking because of the timezones, I might be asleep or doing other stuff late at night

Wolfie

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Could i ask if there will ever be a chance to interview Lionel Fanthorpe ?

He's incredible and i'm sure you've heard of him? He can speak about

anything!!! Amazing!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

YES... worldwide. We can connect to anyone with Johnny & I, then connect to the guest with quality that is like we are ALL in the SAME STUDIO. We just basically need the Land Line Phone Number and the Country of the member..... we can set it up from there.

Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You need to post your request in the GUEST AREA that is there so the PR FIRM can see your request and add it to our existing list.

Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I WANT TO PARTICIPATE LIVE

Oh, and Dave, check your U2Us for more info...

TheBorg

Edited for html tags...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

You're IN. This will be a FUN time with Simon. Talk soon.

Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Congratulations to Martin Bain and The Borg who got to talk to Simon Gray LIVE. We will be doing a 3rd member question interview with Simon on July 8, 2008. If you want to be one of the two people selected.... First Post Here, First Post Selected. Of course, we would give a priority for those who haven't participated in a LIVE SHOW yet.

Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Ahh, cause I was gonna throw my bid in again!!! 'Tis okay though. I look forward to the new questions!!

Hurry one and all, before the spots are filled!!!!

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Well, you know the paranoia factor..... you still have another shot brother.
Once someone has done it once, they become part of our Go To Pool for future shows and guests.

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sounds cool Dave!
I'm all in for live show.
John
What's another white van parked out front...lol!

[edit on 6/12/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Question. Will there be a specific topic for guests?
It would nice to do a little research to form a thoughtful question.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Lt Colonel SC would be agood guest he and james casbolt r good friends and the Colonels interview with danial was mind blowing as well with dave starbuk and others vwey in the know and consistent

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

When I get back home and out of dial-up hell and back in my studio, we will try and get you into one of the shows. Normally, when we or our PR firm arranges guests..... we simply put up a question thread..... there is no specific topic other than themselves and whatever they are involved with, book, movie or a specific expertise.

Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I WANT TO PARTICIPATE LIVE !

Hey Dave, I just saw this post and would love to participate in future interviews...I've got skype and a land line....
I will keep an eye on future interviews and relevant questions...
See you, Mark & JA at the UFO Expo in San Jose....

Synthesist

new topics

top topics

join