It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Busts CIA-Backed Terror Group

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

All of you should read: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man and The Secret History of the American Empire, by John Perkins. You will learn how the U.S. has arranged assassinations and meddled in the countries of and the welfare of others for close to 100 years. THIS is why we're hated ... not because we have sexy TV shows and exude Freedom. It's because we've been economic bullies, caring not about the well-being of others, so long as whatever we could do would benefit OUR economy. We've had NO CONSCIENCE. Lots of things will fall into place and make sense to you--things you heard about in History Class which were spun one way (in favor of the U.S. of course!) or against an aggressor because we who win the conflicts write the history.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And orther nations are innocent of what we do . . . . riiiight.

Let he without sin cast the first stone

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i cant believe that they really try to pull the oldest trick in the book (talkin' about the CIA).

they are facing (more or less) free people in iran. at least the desire still burns. though it was the merit of the capabilities of Iranian intelligence.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I doubt we will have any info on it. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is Iran's attempt to put the blame on us for any terrorist attack, even from their own people.
That being said. I hope is was from us. It's about time we start using the same gorrilla tactics as they do. They are in Irac causing havoc and deny it. So we should be doing the same in their country.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is complete BS. Ive read 5 pages of this thread and still havent see any CREDIBLE evidence that the CIA was behind this other than what Iran is claiming and we just KNOW how trustworthy their leadership is and how credible their "free" i mean state owned media are.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This is complete BS. Ive read 5 pages of this thread and still havent see any CREDIBLE evidence that the CIA was behind this other than what Iran is claiming and we just KNOW how trustworthy their leadership is and how credible their "free" i mean state owned media are.

Just because it came out of Iran doesn't immediately discount its truth...just as a statement from the CIA doesn't justify betting the farm either. You hear it, you weigh its impact on your day-to-day, then if you don't need to act...wait and see who the liar is. That makes the next story easier to digest.

Now...who has the best track record?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If Iran deserves to be attacked for sponsoring the terrorists it does, then America deserves nothing short of utter annihilation for it's reprehensible actions in the past.
Again, don't equate apples with watermelons.

Well, I'll bite: If the people of a country deserve to die because of the actions of its military in the past, then you, my friend, deserve to die.

Or another way of looking at it: I find it reprehensible that you feel that I, my wife, and my three-year-old daughter deserve to be "annihilated" because of past actions of the United States.

Korea wasn't an American war against Korea. It was a U.N. police action against Communism. And your country, my friend, participated.

Vietnam? Yep, y'all were there.

Iraq? Your country participated.

Iran? Your country has been participating as well.

Many countries, even those who have citizens who now condemn the United States' actions, have participated. All the critics, by this logic, deserve to die.

Not fair? Review your own feelings; you'll find it's fair and just for you to die.

Buck up, buckaroo! You're getting what you deserve.

Look, many of us will feel free to share with you that we find our own country's actions to be reprehensible. But let's not oversimplify things here. At one point, the United States attempted to be isolationist, only to be dragged into war not once but twice due to the debt owed Europe for their help in making us what we are, and after that second war, we were dragged into the war on Communism. We were far from the only country involved, but we had the largest military since we'd built up one that could fight a truly global war. We then proceeded collectively (NOT JUST THE UNITED STATES) to bungle our way through propping up petty dictators and incite civil unrest in Communist nations, and we're still dealing with the ramifications of doing this.

Communist nations did the same thing, of course, which is why you can find run-down Russian military hardware in South America.

At this point, it seems clear to me that the following are true: We're still dealing with the monumental #up known as the Cold War, and that the other nations that helped egg us on during the Cold War are now willing to let us take the fall, and are willing to pretend we were the only participants, going as far as to nod their heads when Vladamir Putin (former KGB man) condemned the United States for invading sovereign nations. Afghanistan, anyone? And no, I'm not talking about the War on Terror; I'm talking about the REAL reason there are blue-eyed people in Afghanistan, and why there are biological weapons factories in Khazakstan.

Please understand, many people find the actions of my own country reprehensible...but in a lot of cases, critics are the pot calling the kettle black. The world is never as simple as anyone, even the critics, think.

I tend to believe the stories that the CIA is active in Iran, but our country has been active in Iran for a long, long time.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by regeya]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by regeya]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
I am of the eye for an eye type.

Fight fire with fire.

If someone wants to fight, let em fight. None of this war crimes . . . all is fair in love and war.

If we have to bomb civilians to get a country to fall, so be it. If they have to do the same, so be it. But one country should not be surprised when the other rallies it's country and demolishes the opposition.

If the US wins, fine. If another country wins, fine.

Take off the gloves and go for it.

These are the words of a child. You obviously didn't read history. Or why the US drafted the UN Charter, and why we have declared wars of aggression illegal, or why we don't indiscriminately bomb civilians, or why we don't conscript. Get some facts together read some more and grow up. War isn't a game kid.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by regeya

There should be more thinking people like yourself on here and in the rest of the world. Starred.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
*Not necessarily tit for tat. More like in increments.

To put it bluntly, another 9/11 happens, an area gets carpet bombed. An IED? How about some night time air strikes in retaliation. We sit there and take it from everyone, and then cry because so many of our troops are killed. Just get the job done and get the hell out. That simple.

*Yes because we have so many terrorists here in the US, or over in the UK or France when thousands are killed because of terrorists

*an attack by proxy is still an attack, IMO . . . and yes, it goes both ways

*International law . . . mehh. Who gives a rats behind what other countries think. Lets worry about ourselves and let the other countries worry about themselves. Seems like we are the only ones who at least try and put on the mask of obeying the international laws anyways.
[edit on 20/5/2008 by xxpigxx]

[edit on 20/5/2008 by xxpigxx]

Ignore international law? You do realize the US wrote the UN charter right? It DOES matter what the rest of the world thinks when your military doctrine is to strike, pre-emptively, any where in the world without warning. The world doesn't care about how we handle business in America, but when we take it beyond our borders and into the sovereign grounds of another nation(whether we like them or not) their say does count.

We can't have a do what ever we want policy when it comes to the world and expect things to go over well. This is just another unthinking child-like comment from you.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hi folks;
ALHAMDULILLAH! Thank to Allah the Almighty. No KAFIR (disbelievers) will be able to beat the Iranians. I am a Muslim, though not the follower of the Shiite (Shiah), I AM FOR IRAN. The SATANIC GWB et al and the PentaCons (not all the generals are evils) will be KAPUT. Do read my old and new UPLOADS at www.scribbd.com, simply key in TJOAGINSING. You can't miss them. Peace to all of you. But, not to thos MORONS of PenraCon, GWB et all and the STUPID NSA! Man, I know you've been profiling on me, and u keep files on me on what u classify as ABOVE COSMIC. Hahaaaa...an INSIDER at the NSA kept me informed on what u silly morons were up to v me and INDONESIA!!!

I do not need the Chinese militia hackers to PENETRATE your SuperComputers! the NSA kaput! U will all DIE STUPID! MAY ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY PROTECT IRAN and its people. Amen. Joe Jussac, Jr. (search this name). Thanks Webmaster. C u later.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join