It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Busts CIA-Backed Terror Group

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JAK

The material that you posted has no relation to any actually operation of the so called CIA backed terror group. You posted a video that somehow is considered relevant based on an analyst's view that the CIA should do this or that based on his suggestion and not on fact that the CIA is doing it now. And the only word we got is that article in which the Iranian foreign ministry's word that some group was busted and has CIA stamped on their heads.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

I am of the eye for an eye type.

Fight fire with fire.

If someone wants to fight, let em fight. None of this war crimes . . . all is fair in love and war.

Well good for you.

May I suggest putting your money where your mouth is and going to your local recruiter?

Until then... please refrain from talking about war as you have no friggin' clue.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I did . . . I am not medically able.

Yes, I realize that my family could die. That is war. Everyone will die sooner or later.

I am not afraid of death. If my family dies, I will mourn, maybe (TRY to) go Rambo on whomever caused their death, and live on or die.

War is not pretty.

Instead of dragging it out, just go balls to the walls.

I know, I am going to get the flaming of my life for my views . . . with all the peaceniks and such . . . oh well. Have fun!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Not everyone opposing a war with Iran is a pacifist.

As for myself, I am certainly no pacifist - far from it

However, neither am I someone who goes around looking for trouble...

See the difference?

Iran isn't over here messing with us - we're going over there and messing with them.

As far as those doubting this story... the US openly avows a policy of "regime change" in Iran, including supporting armed groups fighting the Iranian .gov.

So when the Iranians catch a bunch of militants, why is it so hard to believe the US is supporting them, when the US openly admits backing militant (IE terrorist) groups inside Iran?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Not looking for trouble.

I am just saying if we are going to go at it, lets go.

As far as us over there meddiling, I am sure there are some over here planning things as well.

Like I said . . . just stop courting already and lets go

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
I did . . . I am not medically able.

What would Church Lady have to say about that? "How conveeeenient!!"

How about writing cheques with your mouth that your *ass* can't cash?

Don't call me a peacenik if you aren't putting it on the line.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I actually wanted too. My uncle was a Ranger. My other uncle did something Top Secrete in the Air Force. My grandfather was in the Navy.

If they ever let me, I am first in line. I keep trying . . .

So why not go smoke a cig, calm down, and then we can talk . . . mmmkay?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

which is about as much `proof` as the state department give anyone that `Iran` is supplying weapons to the gurilla warfare in Iraq... there word is all they have.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Whats the big deal......god.......i hate twhen people complain about CIA backed operations.....

its these kinds of things that reminds me of Lord Of War (which holds very true in todays day and age):

The reason I'll be released is the same reason you think I'll be convicted. I *do* rub shoulders with some of the most vile, sadistic men calling themselves leaders today. But some of these men are the enemies of *your* enemies.

So. You call me evil, but unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil.

www.imdb.com...

So you guys can call them evil, but their a necessary evil ( for i believe its in the name of freedom ; differing opinion obviously from the rest of ATS).

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

neccesary evil - so you supprt enforced regime changes - against the will of people when it suits the adgenda of the government?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

No need to argue with deltaboy, he has his own personal agenda, and that is to never question his country. I bet in the 80's when the CIA were training Bin Laden, Deltaboy would argue against that too.

The question will remain, when the future proves him wrong, will he own up to his false-logic?

USA foreign policy is the only global enemy.

And I am a proud american, no matter how my words are spun.

AAC

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

I hope by you saying that you don't mean that Iranian foreign policy is all about peace, harmony, and flowers for the little children.

I would be the first to agree with the fact that the U.S. government does some deceptive and devious stuff but lets not forget that other governments will do the exact same thing (maybe worse).

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I've been around some 60 yrs and have seen it all. No way will I permit anyone threaten to take me, my family, or my country, the USA, down! If I have to, I will neutralize them first before they get me and mine. The Islamic Iranian regime's days are numbered.

God Bless the CIA, and the Mossad!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I would be the first to agree with the fact that the U.S. government does some deceptive and devious stuff but lets not forget that other governments will do the exact same thing (maybe worse).

So could you really blame the Iranians if they were supporting the Shiite Militias? Their sending Washington the same message Washington keeps throwing at them: "Stay Out".

Oh but when America funds terrorists their really supporting "freedom fighters".

It's not fat, it's "well-rounded".

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

I have much more than a friggin' clue & I have 13 years military experience.

The last 6 was as a joint USA Army/ military contractor - what is the question?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

So could you really blame the Iranians if they were supporting the Shiite Militias? Their sending Washington the same message Washington keeps throwing at them: "Stay Out".

:

You would have a good point but too bad those militias are attacking Iraqis as well.

I know that is is hard to accept that the USA is not the only one in the world that uses proxies and interferes with other countries.

I don't know what the deal is with blaming just one country when countless other countries (especially Iran) pulls off the same thing.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Really no need to attach my words to another story-line. They were aimed at only one target in that moment.

Iran is a totally different cookie. But I will simply say, we are in Iran's neck of the woods barking threats. They are not in ours barking threats at us. However, it would seem as if it were the case for some reason. Iran has a problem with the Israel Regime, not Jews. There are Jews in Iran's government. Iranian Jews turned down Israel cash offers to relocate to Israel.

And always remember the translation. Our media have sold the idea of "wipe of the map" without admitting to truth lost in translation, nor do they show President Ahmahadanjad's speech's where he refutes this accusation.

Truth is out there. It sucks we have to look so hard.

AAC

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I know about all about the mistranslations like when Ahmadinejad said he wanted "Israel wiped of the map" really meant that he wanted the Israeli government "erased from the pages of history" as if that were any better.

I know about all the thousands of years of peaceful history between the Jews and Persians.

But seriously when you say something like.....

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

you are implying that if American foreign policy did not exist, the world would be in peace and harmony.

So if you ever decide to visit Darfur, ask yourself about U.S. foreign policy. Should the U.S. do something or not? Remember the U.S. foreign policy is THE ONLY global enemy according to you.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Are you blind?
Are you in keeping with current events?

Here's the US, world's largest sponsor of terrorism in modern history, telling Iran they need to stop sponsoring terrorists....

It's almost tantamount to a Serial Killer telling a little kid stepping on bugs, "Your a freakin' homicidal maniac! Stop it!".

The word hypocrisy mean anything to you? "Do unto others as you would like them to do you"?
The US evidently has a hard time swallowing it's own medicine, it likes to dish it out but it sure as hell can't take it.

America has backed virtually every right-wing nutjob and his party throughout the Cold War in the name of "deterring Communist aggression". Too bad about the collateral damage though ey:

Korea, 1950 - 100,000 "leftists" and peasants killed by US backed regime.

Guatemala 1954 - democratically elected Jacobo Arbenz Guzmán is overthrown, right-wing Military Junta installed, executes upto 50,000 "traitors" & "Communists"

Iraq 1963 - The Ba'ath Party led by Abdel Karim Kassem (Saddam's cousin) comes to power with the CIA's help, and is given lists, locations and weapons to rid the country of Communists.

Chile 1973 - Democratically-elected President Salvador Allende is overthrown in a coup with CIA backing and replaced by the right-wing, military dictator Augusto Pinochet who proceeds to lock up, torture or execute anyone he claims is a Communist for around 15 years.

Afghanistan 1980's - The epitome of one's mistakes biting them in the ass, CIA provides widespread arming and funding of Mujahideen militias to deter Soviet Occupation, the same Mujahideen who later formed the vicious and cruel Taliban regime and provided a save haven for Osama and Al-Qaeda.

Nicaragua 1981-1990 - CIA provides arms, funds and training to the right-wing Sandinista Regime (known as the Contras) who executed over 80,000 Nicaraguan civilians. The funding for the Nicarguan Operation came from profits made via secret arms sales to Iran during the Iran-Iraq War.

And here the Republicans are talking about stamping out state-sponsored terrorism?
That's pretty rich. Yes it may be unacceptable Iran is killing US soldiers and Iraqi civilians via proxies but it is also equally unacceptable to tell others to come clean when you have a checkered history yourself.

Spend some time reading a history book or two...

[edit on 20/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Are you blind?
Are you in keeping with current events?

Blind?

When did I disagree with you?

I am only expanding the fact that IT IS NOT JUST THE U.S. CAUSING PROBLEMS

Your emotion and anger towards one party is seriously getting in the way of understanding how various government regimes work.

But hey, if you want to believe in a world where no one but the U.S. government deceives people and engages in proxy wars, there is not really much to say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join