It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings FAQ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

The downside to that and I don't meant any disrespect to the guy, gosh I have no idea who he was until I google him after his name appeared here, is that like you said celebretirs get more attention because of their status of course and for example let's say some actor, singer what have you comes here or elsewhere and says: " yeah I saw this I saw that" but later on it backsfire on his career then can come back and say that they were just joking around to see how many people they can fool or stuff like that, that would certainly be a blow not only to those who like you said had experience this real life but to ufology itself and its not like we don't get look that way anyways.

I don't think that's the case with chrisonabike because he has actually taking his time to not only share his experience but also to answer questions about the event in question and even some retarded ones, but we need to be on the look for people that would not serve in the best interest of the issue.

Just imagine that Britney comes out tomorrow and said something like what we been discussing here, I would stick my head in the sand!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
hey all...Thanks once again for making me feel welcome..it really has made this whole thing easier to be part of....I think the main advantage of a 'celebrity' posting here isn't the story(sorry about speaking about myself in the 3rd person)though the black light seems to have caused quite a commotion...what i was hopping to achieve was more traffic and may be a bigger light shining this way..also,of course i wanted to share what i'd seen..As to whether i'll denounce all this in a year/18 months ...I hope not...The only reason for that would be someone putting the frighteners on...And i don't think thats going to be the case or maybe it will who knows?....If we could get a few more ''celebs'' out of the woodwork then maybe the main stream media would have to Bring UFOS to the foreground of popular culture again?..then? who knows what'll happen.?....To all the tabloids thankyou for advertising this for us you've done an amazing job.......

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks again to you man for taking that first brave step. I hope others will join you.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
To all the tabloids thankyou for advertising this for us you've done an amazing job.......

I like your style already....

I hope that whatever you expect from been here becomes reality, I also think that the movement needs a jumpstart from where ever we can get it, but I also think that you would agree that we have to beware of the whom and why people present themselves here. But like I said earlier you have done more than your fair share of explaining here so im my eyes you are good.

BTW.... also having a firewall like SO and Springer helps a lot!!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

As to whether i'll denounce all this in a year/18 months ...I hope not...The only reason for that would be someone putting the frighteners on...And i don't think thats going to be the case or maybe it will who knows?....

Hi Chris

your above quote is so sad...you believe in what you want to believe in never let anyone take that away from you..no matter who you are it should never stop you having your say. You took a big step posting on here in respect of unveiling who you are,I admire you for that,but don't let anyone take that away from you..don't let them win.."You" keep believing in what you want to believe in cos what you saw was real!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

If we could get a few more ''celebs'' out of the woodwork then maybe the main stream media would have to Bring UFOS to the foreground of popular culture again?..then? who knows what'll happen.?

Chris, you are pretty much the only person on this board now who can do this? I doubt there are many ATS members who have "celebrity" friends. Is this something you might consider. Getting together with Mr Ackroyd among others?

Welcome to ATS and thankyou for posting your experiences.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Chrisonabike i tell you a story..
one night, some month ago, my room has been illuminated how come before, a maddish and iridescent light has invaded everything..i'd been wakened up cause the noise of the glasses...totally broken.
a hit, similar to a boato and this light that it prevented me from holding the open eyes it emanated a strange heat.. persistent, torrid but not annoying. I have felt a taste of burnt in mouth, it has frightened me.
then I have heard a strange voice, and then as a caress and then still warm..
I didn't absolutely understand what this voice it told me..it was as a whisper.. a light to whisper.. then in an instant I have felt cold. very very cold and, me always immovable on the bed, I have opened the eyes, I was afraid but also i felt excited . I don't know how to explain you what my eyes have seen in the corner of my bedroom but few before my room reverted in the deepest dark, this voice has told me.. "I will return to you"
..the broken glasses have only remained on the floor but..something inside of me..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I think the main advantage of a 'celebrity' posting here isn't the story(sorry about speaking about myself in the 3rd person)though the black light seems to have caused quite a commotion...what i was hopping to achieve was more traffic and may be a bigger light shining this way..

Well I for one am grateful to have been led to this wonderful forum! I've spent many hours trawling all the amazing threads and experiences encountered by so many people! Thank you :-)

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by miraus

Hi Rob!
We are Moira and Elisabetta from Italy.
We read your testimonies and besides to be very interesting it's surprising what has happened to you. We also have a testimony of a presumed aliens apparition.
We don't know if it could interest you, because it is happened here in Italy; but if you want we can talk about it to you.
It's really curious to make sure about the existence of these phenomena, to understand how they are made, what they look for. It's an universe all to find out. Goodness knows how many life forms exist that we don't know yet.
However is very fine what you're doing. There's no harm on seek to know the thrue about the existence of these phenomena. If a day they'll show themselves, we'll be more informed about them at least.
Even if they should not exist (but we don't think) it will be worth while to investigate anyhow.
With all our admiration for you:
Moira and Elisabetta

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Chris..do you know what's the media's true problem?
at the beginning it's the excitement for this phenomenon..for the curiosity that this instigates but then the fear takes over, the fear for what's unknown..inexplicable..impalpable and invisible to the eyes of a human being..the fear to give concrete answers..the fear to have to say "yes..they exist...here they are."..this can happen in the future..in OUR future..do you want that IT happens? how really do you want it?
..fm my side..I say "yeah, I want it at all"..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

BTW.... also having a firewall like SO and Springer helps a lot!!!

I bet it does......how do I get me one of those, and what is the monthly charge for something like that?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

It is very brave to share your experiences. You were often a victim on behalf of the media so bravo. I have many questions to ask you on UFO and the dreams but I have to prepare my text and it is long because my English is pitiful. I am going to try it to do my best by hoping for an answer if possible ;Every time I speak about my dreams which are rather disturbing, everybody laughs at me, and nevertheless they are not funny of the whole, when you speak about things which disturb, people prefer to laugh.
Hello to everybody, this site is very enriching!
COLINE

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
@chrisonabike...
I must say I admire your courage to tell people what you saw, especially considering your Job…
20 years ago when I was 15, I saw something while I was taking the dogs out for a walk..a guy that lived across the street came outside to walk his dog, so I told him to look up and asked what he thought it could be, he just stared up at the sky and before I knew what was happening he crabbed his dog by the collar and told me to go inside and the little chicken s*it did a runner.

Well a couple of days later I saw him again and he denied seeing anything, he even denied seeing me.

So I must say I find you very brave telling your story…

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sankas

Is the web a shady world ;-) some ppl make me shake my head .... not me!
I sit and a watch and see things go by

A friend!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
FAQs Relax

mass hysteria!

[edit on 5/19/2008 by Majic]

*clap clap clap*

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

LOTS...

Springer...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi Robbie, Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

I was wondering how much research you've done on UFOs? Have you seen any of the David Sereda NASA clips; footage taken from the shuttles etc?

I'm also wondering how far you would go with helping with the UFO disclosure problem. Could you write a song about them for example, of your sightings? Do you think there is a world wide cover up for political reasons or a deeper reason, and that's what would stop you from talking anymore?

Apart from your welcome involvement here at ATS, do you think 'you' yourself could help anymore in the disclose of UFOs and help put them in a greater light.... for the sake of man kind? Helping to disclose the technology of UFOs that could lead to free energy and save the world? (Maybe)!

I think you could. Would you be interested in making a documentary about UFOs? Maybe with a little help from experts here at ATS, you could be given some of the most amazing information relating to the subject and it would be watched by millions.

It's a shame that most of the UFO documentaries that make the TV are rubbish and put together by shills and stories we've all hear a million times.

I'm from the UK BTW, Newcastle, and a friend of Dawn Love who I think you know. My cousin is Kenneth who took you around the Toon too!

Anyway, I know your a busy man and might not respond, so thanks again for sharing.

It's a great thing when people can 'stand up and be counted!'

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pie and Chips

At the risk of turning this thread into another Q & A session lets refrain from asking any more questions until this thread is reopened. Thank you for understanding.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

hey all...Thanks once again for making me feel welcome..it really has made this whole thing easier to be part of....I think the main advantage of a 'celebrity' posting here isn't the story(sorry about speaking about myself in the 3rd person)though the black light seems to have caused quite a commotion...what i was hopping to achieve was more traffic and may be a bigger light shining this way..also,of course i wanted to share what i'd seen..As to whether i'll denounce all this in a year/18 months ...I hope not...The only reason for that would be someone putting the frighteners on...And i don't think thats going to be the case or maybe it will who knows?....If we could get a few more ''celebs'' out of the woodwork then maybe the main stream media would have to Bring UFOS to the foreground of popular culture again?..then? who knows what'll happen.?....To all the tabloids thankyou for advertising this for us you've done an amazing job.......

I guess this is the motive?.................good as any i feel.

cheers for the lost smoke demon?

on a happy note.........thanks

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
reply to post by Pie and Chips

At the risk of turning this thread into another Q & A session lets refrain from asking any more questions until this thread is reopened. Thank you for understanding.

You can't be serious? Why not open it then? He's a big boy, I'm sure he doesn't mind such questions and will only respond if he wants or has time.

Some of us can only post when we can too, so it seems a little unfair to have our lips tied.

I was also responding to some of the points Robbie made in his own FAQ thread a few posts up.

Maybe he likes discussion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join