It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings FAQ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OUTCOME of some ´officilas is± no on esaw something similar to a dark black triangle with yellow lights.

Stillwaiting some other repleys .. but it cud be

1. something unique
2. a militair (USA) craft , US has many ´secret crafts since the early 80/S

I´ll keep ya posted Chris-Mark

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by guard

The stronger and the oldest feeling stronger of human soul is fear and the biggest fear is that of unknown..

.. one question again: "chrisonabike..is your mind afraid of what is unknown or excites and stimulates even more?"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i find this article today on the sun ..
that is the link , of cause it's the sun and news and often untrue than right

the tittle of this article : Video 'proves' aliens do exist

big question isn't it

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hi Rob

Our offer is still open to you to assist in getting more youngsters to these UFO conferences (we met at the UFO Congress in Nevada).

The main problem as I see it, is that from school age of 5 up until 16/18, we are taught that it is wrong to believe in ghosts, UFO's, conspiracies etc, and we are told we will get the p**s taking out of us if we tell anyone we have seen such things, so one is often in their late 30's or 40's before they start to realise that it is OK to speak about what you have seen.

I believe we CAN get younger people to the conferences, and I agree that more high profile people who are into this stuff should come forward.

One member of pop band The Corrs was at David Icke's talk in London last weekend, and he shares our interests apparently! Perhaps if you know him then you could open a door there too?

Ross Hemsworth
Presenter
Now THAT'S Weird
UK Director of the International UFO Congress

reply to post by chrisonabike

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

CX

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush

The main problem as I see it, is that from school age of 5 up until 16/18, we are taught that it is wrong to believe in ghosts, UFO's, conspiracies etc, and we are told we will get the p**s taking out of us if we tell anyone we have seen such things,

You're not wrong there!

When my youngest was 6, she came home in tears after the teacher told her there was no such thing as fairies, and asked if my daughter had ever seen one.

My daughters school is a faith school, C of E, i told her she should go and ask the teacher if she'd ever seen God or Jesus as the whole school was based on them.

CX.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yes you're right both
Is just so

Mod Note: Don't use all CAPS please review.
Also see Warnings for one-line or short responses

Please U2U me if you have any questions.
Thanks, Sauron
Forum Moderator.

[edit on 1/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi Robbie its good to hear about your interest in the UFO subject. It was interesting that you had contact with Ann Andrews and her son Jason. I have met them a couple of times at Witness Support Group Meetings and they are genuine people as far as I'm concerned. Also been to their farm/ small holding in Kent where a lot of Jason's early abduction events took place. I got a definate "vibe" that these had actually occured. Just the feeling I get based on my own experiences with these ETs.

Thanks Robbie for taking the brave step in reporting your sighting. It means an awful lot, to those people who feel isolated by their UFO / abducion scenario. A true act of compassion and bravery.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
OK, let me start by saying I am a new member at ATS so can some people stop giving me a hard time because I haven't read every thread and every forum.
You may have been a member at ATS since BC was used and you may spend 20 hours a day catching up with everything but don't assume everyone else does!

The reaction I've had from members when I have only been posting and reading here for a few hours is hostile and sarcastic. How about being a bit more welcoming? If being around ATS a long time turns you into a cynical, bad tempered, impatient sarcastic person then maybe I've come to the wrong place.

I asked a perfectly innocent question, I asked it respectfully and the response I have got is out of proportion.

I have been told that I am only allowed to post the question here, so here goes,

----------------------------------

Hi to Robbie Williams. I won't say 'hi Rob' as I don't know you so won't be using false familiarity!

As you have chosen to share your UFO experiences with the public I respectfully ask have you been abducted by aliens at any time? And if you have would you like to share any of your experiences or views on the matter?

Thankyou.

--------------------------------------

Note to ATS members - that if he has have replied to these questions elsewhere I do not know this as if I did I would not ask them after reading the answer to my question elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising

I asked a perfectly innocent question, I asked it respectfully and the response I have got is out of proportion.

I have been told that I am only allowed to post the question here, so here goes,

----------------------------------

Hi to Robbie Williams. I won't say 'hi Rob' as I don't know you so won't be using false familiarity!

As you have chosen to share your UFO experiences with the public I respectfully ask have you been abducted by aliens at any time? And if you have would you like to share any of your experiences or views on the matter?

Thankyou.

--------------------------------------

Note to ATS members - that if he has have replied to these questions elsewhere I do not know this as if I did I would not ask them after reading the answer to my question elsewhere.

Welcome Mars Rising. It's a question which al ot of us would like to ask. Whether its the right time for Robbie Willams to answer that question is of course up to him and I'm sure we would respect his wishes either way.

Don't give up on ATS there are a lot of good people here. All the best.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle

Welcome Mars Rising. It's a question which al ot of us would like to ask. Whether its the right time for Robbie Willams to answer that question is of course up to him and I'm sure we would respect his wishes either way.

Don't give up on ATS there are a lot of good people here. All the best.

Thank you Circle for the welcome.

As Robbie Williams has chosen to go public about his UFO experiences, particularly on a public form like ATS, I respectfully assume he would not mind being asked the seemingly obvious question that must be on most people's lips who are interested, that of alien abduction.. Also, as I mentioned in my other thread that was closed, I had heard on a radio station, I can name it if people are interested, that Robbie had been an abductee and I just wanted to ask if the rumours were true. Of course I respect his right not to answer but there is no harm in asking as long as it is done respectfully IMHO.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Chrisonabike

The simple reason no other celebrities have come forward is obvious. Either they haven’t experienced anything like you have, or they don’t want to be ridiculed by the press. But please do explain how another celebrity coming forwards would make a scrap of difference anyways? Especially, when there is a growing list of people with better knowledge of the skies been ignored! These people include: Airline pilots, Military, Air traffic control and Government figures. So what difference would another celebrity make?

I think you are a brave man for been open and sharing what you witnessed, but please don't say you wish more Celebs would come forwards. Even Jimmy Carter, (United States President) said he saw a Ufo.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by paul2323]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul2323
But please do explain how another celebrity coming forwards would make a scrap of difference anyways? Especially, when there is a growing list of people with better knowledge of the skies been ignored! These people include: Airline pilots, Military, Air traffic control and Government figures. So what difference would another celebrity make?

I think you are a brave man for been open and sharing what you witnessed, but please don't say you wish more Celebs would come forwards. Even Jimmy Carter, (United States President) said he saw a Ufo.

I realise your post was addressed to Robbie but surely the only reason why it would be advantageous for celebs to come forward about this kind of thing is to add to the social acceptability of being involved with the issue? Not a great thing I know, but if it helps make it more mainstream then it's a good thing.

The more 'serious' side does need to be addressed too.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Marsrising]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi Chrisonabike

Ive never seen an Ufo or anyting like that...but i do find these things very interesting indeed...

the first thing i can remember is in high school our history teacher telling us all how he did see a UFO when he was younger...

The only experiences ive had with these things are soo small. Ive seen once a star in the sky that looked exactly like a clock. Dont blame me! Its prob me and my lousy sight without the glasses

Just wanted to blurb something in here. Oh yeah and ive seen RW once, count that as a UFO?
or too many F-diagnoses

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennyonawoman
Hi Chrisonabike

Ive never seen an Ufo or anyting like that...but i do find these things very interesting indeed...

the first thing i can remember is in high school our history teacher telling us all how he did see a UFO when he was younger...

The only experiences ive had with these things are soo small. Ive seen once a star in the sky that looked exactly like a clock. Dont blame me! Its prob me and my lousy sight without the glasses

Just wanted to blurb something in here. Oh yeah and ive seen RW once, count that as a UFO?
or too many F-diagnoses

Stuff fell free to delete this, im just testing:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Attn of Robbie

If you are back and reading this, would you like to come on my new UK TV show talking about your UFO experiences?

Its a pro-phenomena prime time programme that will air on a new Sky channel from Saturday 5th July at 8 p.m. It will be recorded weekly in Somerset at a secret studio location.

If you are interested e-mail me at ross@nowthatsweird.co.uk or drop a line to me via Nick Pope.

Ross Hemsworth
Presenter
Now THAT'S Weird
www.nowthatsweird.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join