It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings FAQ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

hi ufoorbhunter, I tend to believe it is to do with resonance, whether it be from sound like music or the way you/I/we think, some of us do seem to be more in tune than others.

Myself and I know this will seem stupid, but I do see 1111 nearly everyday regardless of what I'm doing, and I like to believe that is my connection to someone or something else.

We are surrounded by different energy waves and it would make sense that in some way we can connect to certain waves, don't ask me for proof it is just a feeling I have.

Wolfie

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by D/amigO
I was contemplating starting a thread like this called:

"Robbie Williams' - Greetings, Thank yous, Questions, Comments, Requests, Hate Mail, Begging Letters, etc, etc...

I, felt we needed it what with the backlash of, off topic questions in the original thread.

But alas I didn't, so I guess here is the place for such postings.

Welcome Rob'...Id personally like thank you for bringing this fantastic site deeper into the Main Stream Media conscience, and therefore to more of the masses.

Bravo...............you deserve an applause from every Mod at least IMO.

And a question if I may: What's big red and eats rocks?

Even this thread is not really for the things you mentioned, as it is designed to give some order, and delete redundency, to questions surrounding the UFO report by RW and friends. Because this thread is aimed at the UFO questions only, I would encourage you to start a BTS thread for the items you have listed. EXCEPT THE HATE MAIL PART, AS WE DO NOT DO HATE POSTING, EVER, and this is no exception. ATS T&C forbids hate posts, and they will be removed wherever found!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
[edit on 19-5-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

I'm really enlightened by Robbies music thing attracting lights, indeed next time I'm in the Peaks I'm gonna try his thing using a speaker. I got my communicating skills using a torch from watching a Loius Theroux episode 'ufos' and have developed it from there. The people on his show drove out to the desert with torch to try and make contact, they also used music and sound to try to attract them but I've never bothered to include this aspect until now. After hearing Robbies success using sound I'm gonna give it a bash, may even use some of his music. I really get the impression that these gods in the sky love our sounds. Why do so many religions gather in a public place to sing their praises of god?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Sweet thanks ............i have a question ..i havent seen anything of RW "admiting" on ats he saw a UFO in the Uk media i really thought it was going to blow up.

something tells me a site like this is being swept under the carpet?

But then again i did not see the sunday tabliods ..was there any coverage in any of them?.......anyone?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
FAQs Relax

For whatever it's worth, I really don't mind if we're a bit loose about being on topic here. If it helps take some of the strain off the main thread, I'll be thrilled!

And for anyone who feels we're being overly draconian in the main thread, I understand and can assure you we really don't want to be. It's basically a choice between being firm or losing the thread to human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

But this is a big deal. Even factoring out the "star power" aspect, we have a very important situation here: multiple eyewitnesses to multiple strange phenomena willing to discuss their firsthand experiences with us right here on ATS, and the "lead witness", so to speak, has -- at risk of serious personal repercussions -- verified his true identity and put his name to the story.

If we, the members of ATS, fail to take advantage of this opportunity to compile as much detailed and factual information about these events as possible, it would be a shame.

Fame or no fame, this is a story that deserves the best coverage we can give it.

P.S. I won't be able to put as much time into the FAQ today as yesterday, but am hoping to keep adding to it and clean it up somewhat over the next few days. In the meantime, I hope what's there is helping some of us out, and am grateful for the suggestions and contributions I've received so far. Thanks!

[edit on 5/19/2008 by Majic]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So many religions gather in public to promote and show their religion aswell as their force, it is just a sales promotion to try to arract new members or imtimidate or force people into that way of thinking.

I'm sorry but I do not subscribe to religion or politics, in my view both are the same, they garner your trust, ask for your wealth and expect you to fight in their name.

Wolfie

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A member has opened a new thread in BTS People forum, where hellos and such can be posted and read, and where, hopefully, RW will stop by and post as well. (No promises, as i'm not his keeper. ) I'm sure he'll at least read them, out of curiosity, anyway.

Link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I urge everyone that wants to shout out to him, talk about future events, music that doesn't relate to this UFO report, or anyhing else, to visit this thread. (I might even stop by looking for really good posts I can award some points on.
)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Wolfie I was referring to the human tendency to make song as a way of making contact with the gods in the sky, or chanting verse. Is Robbies song related contact the same as the choir of the church making contact? Perhaps if all the Churches had their roofs removed and went open air, then church goers would see something very interesting above their heads like his lights. I may try and film above a church during a service this Sunday to see if any lights appear as the people sing their songs.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

My apologies, I now see the light (lol), yeah I can understand what you are getting at and it does tie in with my thinking of resonance, kinda reminds me of the movie Close Encounters, which I believe was giving a certain amount of dislcosure.

Good Luck with the filming

Wolfie

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Close Encounters my favourite film was certainly based on reality. Those two orange/amber orbs are bang on what we've been seeing around Buxton for years. Spielberg did his research well.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am having a small problem that will probably pass as soon as I write this.

I have read Robbie's experience and even though is was interesting it isn't any more or less interesting then any other members experience.

Why is Robbie getting all the special treatment, is it because he is a celebrity of sorts and he might bring in more attention to ATS.

I don't feel as if Robbie deserves more then anyone else here.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Well, as far as special treatment goes, he's no less undeserving as a member here. Problem is, as a celebrity, he attracts unwanted attention from the star-struck and the sarcastic / idiotic, and ATS have done the right thing and taken steps to weed out the idiot factor. Face it, if you yourself.. observe50.. were a famous singing star, you too would soon be inundated with the inane and the idiotic! It wouldn't be nice!

Personally, I think it's awesome having chrisonabike on board here, hanging out with the rest of us, searching for answers, just like the rest of us!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

RW isn't getting special treatment that I know of. We ARE having to work harder to keep things on track, because of his celebrety status, but that is because we're trying to give him the same experience everyone else takes for granted. We're trying to give him the same freedom to tell his story as we do any other member, it just takes more effort to accomplish.

And until all this came down, I had no idea who this person was. And it still isn't important. He's another member with a story.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Really; who's Robbie WIlliams?

I'm too tired to go look it up.

Cheers.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Great Post Majic!!!!! This is awesome.....makes for very easy reading and search!!!! You get a way above from me!!!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
First I would like to welcome chrisonabike to the forum as I do with any new member and thanks for sharing his experience. And also thanks Majic for this thread because I got late to this and I least have a good idea on the substance of the story.

I have a broader question regarding celebrities here on the board and I would like to present my question but if its deemed off topic might as well delete the post.

My question would be, how having celebrities engaging themselves benefits or make it worst for ufology? IMO it does neither unless someone comes out with some nice pics that can be verified.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Bunch]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I do understand what you are saying and maybe my problem is if you are known or are considered a credible sourse on certain things you go places faster and are helped along the way. I didn't write that to be rude and believe me I do understand how people can be.

Maybe I just get a bit upset when I know there are so many members that have been here and they have or are going through the same thing. I do think that SO and Springer do a great job and we do need to give them a pat on there back because from what I observe they have there hands full.

I just feel for all the members on this site that are tryimg to understand what has happened to them and there threads struggle, I guess this is the way it is when you aren't anybody of importance in some manner.

Grandma listened to Robbie's music Angel's and squinting through the sexy parts I did like his ending and the meaning.

Robbie can make us all proud if he continues the way he is going he might in his way through his music get out what so many see and are trying to understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join