It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
whay did you kill him stuped ass hollll!! que arias en la posision de el si estubieras en un mundo extraño y te ataca un animal!! la misma reaxion cometerias!!

me das verguenza y mucha pena por el tratamiento de un visitante explorador de otro mundo que tu mataste desgrasiado YOU ARE A KILLER MR chammee on you!!!!!!!

Como siempre yo tengo que pedir perdon y dar miles de explicasiones a mis amigos visitanes por las acciones deste planeta cunado se comunican con migo
todos ustedes se dan vuelta y vuelta en las mismas preguntas y ternologia materialistas.

Somos de otro rango, hablamos de paz y amor con otros humanos de otros planetas, y como poder areglar este mundo controlado por los goviernos!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I wanted to see a real alien, and all I got was some man made blinking manikin. It looked so faked, unconvincing and unreal in nearly every way... the body looked misproportioned, like some badly stuffed scare-crow.

I've seen way more interesting alien footage then this, but with CGI these days, its hard to tell anymore.

I believe there are aliens for sure, just not sure if any legitimate video/photos exists.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
this was way before CGI....watch the video of the examination of the exit wound....the thing blinks....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
[edit on 10/9/2008 by B3...]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a few mentions of blood analysis? anyone have a link to the results?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by toepick

I'm not sure about that one - as I recall the men in black dudes wiped the scene clean and stole the alien - At least that's how I remember the story. Maybe I'm wrong.

I think he said they showed up in what he called unmarked porcupine vehicles (autos with an array of antennas) and ransacked his property and poked holes in the walls etc.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Based on video, I thought it was fake from the get go.

But then I listened to the testimony of the witnesses, and based on their testimony I gave the case more credit...

Then I did some cursory research into the witnesses, and it was not so good...

I believe it is fake.

The one thing that struck me as fake from the get go, is the alien didn't have any definitive joints. No elbow joints, no knee joints.....

The alien scream was very well done, but why only audio?

It sounds familiar, is it taken from some movie?

I wonder if it was created or if it was lifted from the audio of some movie?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I watched about a minute of the very poor quality footage. Immediately I asked why at such range in the convenience of his own home the footage was so blurry and poor.

After that I just aske what happened to this alien body? If this had been real im pretty sure we would all know about it by now, I mean he would have living breathing proof, tissue samples, genuine scientific evidence which would be beyond dispute. Instead all we have is some wild claims and yet more blurry poor quality video.

has to be a hoax.

Lets face it if you did find something like this what would you do? Take it home all by yourself and study it with a the #tiest camera you could possibly find?

If it was real then he wasnt a very bright person to be honest.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
According to Reed, the body was snatched by some mysterious group of people who raided the house he was living in....

They took the body as well as other photo documents...

Again, the video did not convince me, but the so called testimony of other witnesses was compelling, then I found out that the Dr that did the tissue examination worked at some mini-mart.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I remember this when it was first aired on the Art Bell show. Great story at the time, but always thought it was fake as is most stuff involving Art Bell.

As it has been said in an earlier post this case has been thoroughly investigated by UFOWatchdog and proved to be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

How did you found that out?

Do you know what they did to that doctor after the Art Bell show?

Another question to all debunkers:

All saying this is a hoax.. the alien skin... aliens aren't like that.. It must be a hoax because he as no articulations oin it... The skin is not organic.... the alien was blue in the 1st video and brown in the 2nd....

The question:

Can you please tell me how Aliens look like? What they must have to be real? The skin ? Since you are all alien experts, you must have been in close connections to "them", maybe friends? .. please tell me how they are .. what they are ... how they look ... what they want... how they move... how they think and act.... How they react ... what they are not .. all of it please ..so that I can reconize this as a hoax!!

Thank you

P.S. _ All that information about the people .. what they did... who they are .. the friends.. who gave you all that info ..?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am not saying i believe either, but this sight seems to be set at

auto-debunk is in every single thread. If its not a bird, its cgi. If its reported by some ex-military official, then he must be senial. If he's not military he is just plain crazy or a "known" hoaxer.

As for the pics or vid. I can't say one way or the other. But I wouldn't right it off completely.

Just imagine a "real" black corvett suspended above the ground in the middle of the woods. Now take a picture, and ask people if it's a real car or cgi. Of course it will look fake, because it just doesn't look right it will look completely out of place. Now put it on a road or a parking lot and...

This craft actually looks a bit like a stealth bomber? but this was 1996 wasn't it? How were comp graphics back then anyway?

ugh sorry rambling....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I checked around on web...

All the "players" had multiple aliases etc...

A couple of the "experts" worked at mini-marts etc...

Dr Reed is allergic to dogs, so wouldn't own a dog...etc..

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I'm still undecided on this one. Leaning toward fake but not totally convinced as most skeptics use Dr. Reeds new alias as means of debunking the story. This isn't a particularly strong point because if the govt were coming after me I would change my name too, as well as my friends names.

The argument for it being fake is that the artifact and tissue samples have not been properly analyzed by credited institutions. If there is nothing to hide, this shouldnt be a problem.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So all your information is from the web is it ? If it is on the web it is true ?

Hummm that's very strange etc......

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

What do you call credible institutions? Those controlled by the government and secret agencies ?
The same institutions that have been lying all these years?

It may sound strange to you but Iit is easier for to believe in a guy that makes analysis in is garage and that works in a supermarket .. lol

Maybe some scientists from Dulce Base could help... would they be credible saying... it's a hoax ? lol etc.....

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If Reed is falsely accused by ufowatchdog and especially that seattle Ufo group that issued consumer alert and advisory for folx who may have lost money in WI over reeds actions.. , I wonder why he hasn't sued for slander or libel..over the years. Perhaps he can show where he is not allergic and really has a phd and has Verifiable lab tests that can be scrutinized..as opposed to all talk by him, and promoters of his crappy videos as an update. It seems based on the buzz he could win BIG TIME.
Maybe the promoters can raise the money, and even Art Bell chip in, since he benefitted from this drama I am sure, instead of going to sites reviving this mess, lambasting the skeptics as part of some overal PTB conspiracy that keep the truth squelched but not the ridiculous videos and stories like this, which somehow witll lead us to the truth. I recall Royce was sued by Morton..for slander..guess what..Morton failed..why? because it was the truth..
I havent heard anyone find anything that was said about Reed or his cohorts. or any other UFO player .UNTRUe...not a one. The critics met their burden..they researched..and found the facts..that remain undisputed..Reed Lied, over and over again.
Sure Scoundrels, thieves, and Con Men are entiled as any to witness a UFO, do we have to believe them..I don't think so. Especially when they have no "evidence" other than suspect videos and the usual MIBS beat them up and took it.

What I am seeing is hoaxes like this and even the Rutledge Moon Hoaxes, being recycled at several place..and pointed to click factories/sites..No new facts, just attempts same old Buzz..Use your common sense..Its more accurate than you think.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join