It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I remember seeing this a long time ago and the photo of the black 'ship'? But having seen the 'heavy breathing' video it’s as FAKE as FAKE can be, really bad over acting and you’d not keep over breathing in a fear situation for so long. The video moving ALL the time is just so 'Blair Witch'. So he’s so frightened to go right over to black craft but has the presence of mind to what keep videoing trees, no bushes, no ground, no an alien, no I’ll get those bushes again for effect?. No all fake in my opinion, even the so called alien's look like all the other fake aliens ever hoaxed. I'm sure their was money to be made from all the UFO lectures and was there a book?

Nothing to see here, move along

But when you've got an audience that just want to believe

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
those pics of the machine,portal,toolbox whatever it is are doctored imo.

those are not the original pics or they were messed with....

all i'm going to say is that aliens are real and here..the ones from fire in the sky are the same race as the one that Reed encountered(at least on the looks of them)

do a search on the internet...watch this series
www.youtube.com...

i don't see why the government wants to cover this up considering that Nibiru is on it's way and they are gonna have a much larger issue with that then this imo.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The footage doesn't look real to me. It looks 'staged'.

The part where the 'alien' is taken out of the freezer and 'communicates' with Reed:
- sounds like a parrot squeeking
- WHY are the other parts all footage (vids or stills) and ONLY this 'communication' part only in AUDIO????

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Here's the photos that go along with the videos (story).

That's my entire archive. Still looking for the screaming alien in the freezer audio.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

Come on now, these photos are laughable, please tell me no one really believes this. A 5 year old could do a better photoshop job than those "alien spacecraft in the woods" shots. And as for the alien, it looks completely stiff and carved out of wood, and I'm supposed to believe it blinked? And it stopped off at a thrift store to pick up a black polo neck before heading out to the woods huh?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Finally, one person amongst many. I personally believe the origional story I listened to from the Art Bell show. Anything after that is subject to misinformation. I already feel confident that the world we observe is only about 30% real, the rest is a combination between a cosmic veil and the veil provided by the powers that be right here on Earth, i.e. the world's governments. I have noticed that many of those aound me tend to be uninformed about the world they live in. If I may suggest, (Sorry for the plug here) for those who are more interested in knowing the truth about the world they live in (And I will be adding this encounter) that if you have facebook, to join the group "The Truth... For a Better Tomorrow". For non-believers (Those who don't understand exactly what a government is capable of) you may find some eye-opening truths there. The group is still young, but it's growing, we could use come creative minds.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

In all honesty it looks like paper mache painted black. No way that is or was living tissue.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
That's what I thought.
Nobody can combat the evidence I have shown.
Don't be fooled folks, if it were real, we wouldn't be able to watch it!
The gov would take it away and store it off in some topsecret place or burn it or destroy it some how.
The only reason why we get to see vids and pics like this is because the person making them wants to be famous and or make money.

-Jimmy

Art Bell has the one of the original tapes that Reed gave him in 1996. That, to me rules out CGI. There is a chance this story could be fabricated, but your lack of investigation into the details into this story kind of makes us all look foolish. You cant get to the truth if you dont take a closer look at the details. The aliens in your video (Fire in the Sky) compared to the Reed video look nothing alike. I could make a bullet point list pages long as to how they are different. That much I can prove.

Again, Im not ruling out a hoax, but the degree to which many (not all) ATR's yell hoax without even bothering to completely and thoroughly examine the details presented is very shocking

For those of you who have visited ufowatchdog.com, I can only suggest you read with the same skepticism you would in investigating any UFO case. That site has made claim after claim about Mr.Reed without providing ANY documents of proof. Multiple pages of alledged interviews from family and friends, and accusations with almost no verification of claims made.

In fact, ufowatchdog.com has even gone so far as to falsify info. to strengthen their case, alledging that Dr.Chacon (the doctor who analyzed blood and tissue samples) did not have a degree in Microbiology from the Pontifical Catholic Univ. of Puerto Rico as they offer no such degree. But by web search found that they do indeed offer such degrees.

more info

How is this responsible investigation? Even for us skeptics, we must be aware that the govt. does sponsor disinfo. sites, and ufowatchdog.com has been accused of this by more that one investigator.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Here's the photos that go along with the videos (story).

That's my entire archive. Still looking for the screaming alien in the freezer audio.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

Come on now, these photos are laughable, please tell me no one really believes this. A 5 year old could do a better photoshop job than those "alien spacecraft in the woods" shots. And as for the alien, it looks completely stiff and carved out of wood, and I'm supposed to believe it blinked? And it stopped off at a thrift store to pick up a black polo neck before heading out to the woods huh?

Over the last 2 days I watched the 2 first Raiders of the Lost Ark & Temple of Doom movies. In both movies the female friends of Jones end up in a room with skelets ... I see some similarities with these pix.

Proof DR.REED alias John Bradley Rutter: alien & artifact are fake:

removed broken link

[Mod Note - removed malformed google video link]

[edit on 22/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This picture pretty much sums up "Dr. Jonathan Reed":

AGAIN - this was exposed conclusively as a hoax by Royce J. Meyers III and others ages ago: Reed Hoax

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS
AGAIN - this was exposed conclusively as a hoax by Royce J. Meyers III and others ages ago: Reed Hoax

I'm not ruling out hoax either, but the Royce Meyers report sited absolutely no solid references as to where it got its information, as well it provided false info. in some areas. Did this fact just completely miss you? There's more to investigating a case than doing a Google search my friend.

If that 'report' is conclusive info. to you, I really don't know what to say.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This thing began as a hoax, or rather, an attempt at recreating this type of scenario. No use in defending it, really. Its all good.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuestas well it provided false info. in some areas.

Interesting - can you extrapolate on what you consider "false info"? And how you can determine the info is false, unless you are either connected or are Rutter yourself?

There's more to investigating a case than doing a Google search my friend.

I have known about UFOWATCHDOG for years, as well as the Reed/Rutter hoax since the beginning. I have corresponded in the past with Royce.

Where is Mr/Dr Reed/Rutter now? Off on another scam I am sure, grifted as much as he could off this hoax.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I watched the video and listened to the Art Bell program, but what I didn't hear was, what happened to the black craft? Did it autopilot itself out of there? and what happened to the alien?

I do believe aliens are visiting earth, but I had a hard time believing this story.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That alien looks horribly fake.

But then I've never seen a real alien before, maybe they actually do look fake...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
DR REED ALIEN ENCOUNTER/CAPTURE. OCT 15, 1996.

WWW.ODISEALINK.COM

PART 1:
www.youtube.com...

PART 2:
www.youtube.com...

PART 3:
www.youtube.com...

PART 4:
www.youtube.com...

PART 5:
www.youtube.com...

PART 6:
www.youtube.com...

PART 7:
www.youtube.com...

PART 8:
www.youtube.com...

PART 9:
www.youtube.com...

PART 10:
www.youtube.com...

PART11:
www.youtube.com...

PART 12(A):
www.youtube.com...

PART 12(B):
www.youtube.com...

PART 14:
www.youtube.com...

PART 15:
www.youtube.com...

PART 16:
www.youtube.com...

PART 17:
www.youtube.com...

PART 18:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've never heard of the darker colored ones before, much less seen one, but the blue one I think I may have. Is that one a dead or injured paladean or however you spell it?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

Hi, to answer your question on the aliens colour change, in the woods dr reed explains that it is a blue pink slightly brown. But when he gets it home after its been in the freezer for 4 hours he states that its turned from the blue pnk brown to a brown pink. Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Now youre starting to see just how disinformation mechanics operate. THEY SIMPLY LIE simply to MAKE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's impressive fottage, I don't know what to make of it. The aliens I saw as a kid did not look like this one does though. Someone once pointed out that on some of the still footage of the alien we can see "red eyes" reflection, I am no doll maker, but the person that pointed this out claimed that making a doll that will realisticly get red eyes like living creatures eyes does would be very difficult, but I guess that the red eye effect can be photoshopped into the image afterwards though.

-A

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ok. Say all of it is real. I'm not up to speed here but what happened to the body and the obelisk? Don't tell me the alien was able to recover and they both said goodbye at some point.

And who's to say that more video exists. Perhaps more video of the being conscious and going crazy. You'll never know..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join